Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,332 members, 7,811,973 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:24 AM

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P - Jobs/Vacancies (25) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P (6228700 Views)

Monthly, Net Salaries For Private Sectors, FCMG & Multinational S / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) ... (2244) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by caleboxylic: 12:38pm On Aug 02, 2017
hugochuks60:

the last time I checked, a minister of d federal republic of Nigeria don't earn 1.6m as salary. m 150% sure that graduate trainees don't even I/3 of that as all their allowances put together.

Ignorance is a disease. What you don't know, u will never know unless you asked.
Good luck.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by hugochuks60(m): 1:45pm On Aug 02, 2017
caleboxylic:

Ignorance is a disease. What you don't know, u will never know unless you asked.
Good luck.

lolzzzzz very funny. Nigerian youths being brainwashed about money. wen they get in n find out that their expectations were not as they imagined, they will look for a way to make it by all means, this is d definition of 21st century corruption in Nigeria. I had d same experience in my last place of work.

wen ask, ask how they make their extra gains. I know they earn allowances. but if u go their with d intention of earning 1.6mil/ month as allowance not to talk of salary, mmmmmm I m speechless.

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by caleboxylic: 2:40pm On Aug 02, 2017
hugochuks60:

lolzzzzz very funny. Nigerian youths being brainwashed about money. wen they get in n find out that their expectations were not as they imagined, they will look for a way to make it by all means, this is d definition of 21st century corruption in Nigeria. I had d same experience in my last place of work.

wen ask, ask how they make their extra gains. I know they earn allowances. but if u go their with d intention of earning 1.6mil/ month as allowance not to talk of salary, mmmmmm I m speechless.

What is wrong with you? I said that their housing allowance is more than 1.6m the guy quoted. Their basic salary is 176 before tax. Don't worry, u will come back here to support my opinion if u get in.
For security reasons, I won't drop any figure here again.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by siina(m): 4:32pm On Aug 02, 2017
hugochuks60:

I understand you brother, so many hypes about all this job salaries and allowances that are not real. Same with firs and cbn until someone gave me an authentic info about that of firs. Let them keep living in dream world until they get there and are faced with the reality on ground. The job is ok, same with cbn and firs but not as people have fantasized.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by tunlex01(m): 6:44am On Aug 03, 2017
siina:
I understand you brother, so many hypes about all this job salaries and allowances that are not real. Same with firs and cbn until someone gave me an authentic info about that of firs. Let them keep living in dream world until they get there and are faced with the reality on ground. The job is ok, same with cbn and firs but not as people have fantasized.

How are you sure the info you got is authentic? Did you see your authentic informant's payslip? Cos not everyone would disclose their salary/allowance details to you. Don't be too sure. FIRS And CBN are few of the best places to work in Nigeria government agency
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by siina(m): 8:30am On Aug 03, 2017
tunlex01:

How are you sure the info you got is authentic? Did you see your authentic informant's payslip? Cos not everyone would disclose their salary/allowance details to you. Don't be too sure. FIRS And CBN are few of the best places to work in Nigeria government agency
I wont comment further than what I earlier said. If you are part of the people believing in all those bogus salaries and allowances been mentioned..well goodluck.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by 2el(m): 8:50am On Aug 04, 2017
Who has gotten a Federal job via Unsolicited application? like just Radom CV submission

if any pls pm me, I need name of agency and cover letter format....thanks
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by yetty619(f): 1:59pm On Aug 10, 2017
JIBOSKI437:
its around 120k
Thanks

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 5:58pm On Aug 10, 2017
2el:
Who has gotten a Federal job via Unsolicited application? like just Radom CV submission

if any pls pm me, I need name of agency and cover letter format....thanks
Lol, you can only have federal job either through merit r connection. Their is nothing like unsolicited application
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by naabba: 6:46pm On Aug 12, 2017
Please does anyone know the salary for entry level at PTAD and Bank of Agric
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ikemeze: 6:06pm On Aug 20, 2017
Who know salary structures of National Pension Commission Abuja.Do they pay allowance (housing )

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by bappahman: 7:41pm On Aug 20, 2017
Please any reliable information on NERC, Salary nd others, thanks in advance
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Amalahajames: 4:12pm On Aug 22, 2017
Any idea of Efcc take home salary for detective superintendens?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Foxie: 9:10pm On Aug 24, 2017
Please, I'm sorry to ask this here, but how much will be the remuneration range of an administrative staff in an independent E & P(upstream) company? I'm going for an interview
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 11:46pm On Aug 25, 2017
Please who have idea what the welfare package of Nigeria Nuclear Regulatory Authority is?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by aliyumd: 11:29am On Aug 27, 2017
Any idea of entry level for Tetfund salary
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Yksoul(m): 3:49pm On Aug 27, 2017
Babagy82 How Can I Send In My Applicatn Or How Did U Apply For NNRA i have been on it for smtime now pls respond
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by oroprince: 3:15am On Aug 28, 2017
aliyumd:
Any idea of entry level for Tetfund salary

Bros, please may you connect me at TETFUN grin
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by aliyumd: 7:07pm On Aug 28, 2017
[quote author=oroprince

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ChocolateBunny: 4:57pm On Aug 29, 2017
Please someone should connect me,i really need a Fed Govt work,Help me please..God bless
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Deflorence(f): 4:15am On Aug 30, 2017
Please i need a job. I will appreciate a help from a good citizen.
Thanks in anticipation.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Shydon(m): 4:58pm On Sep 05, 2017
I urgently need advice Fellows! I am to get two jobs soon or rather, I hv gotten two jobs. I have an appointment letter already at hand while the other one is almost ready. The awaiting one is under FCSC in the same ministry of Education.

I need relevant info regarding which is better...in terms of renumeration, career progression and other benefits attached.

Gracias as you share the knowledge of the two options available to you with me....No think say I get 'serious' connection o, na God do am for me!

Cc: naijainstinct lamash JIBOSKI437
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by lamash: 6:36pm On Sep 05, 2017
Just name the two places outrightly to get the information you need..

Shydon:
I urgently need advice Fellows! I am to get two jobs soon or rather, I hv gotten two jobs. I have an appointment letter already at hand (a board under Ministry of Edu) while the other one is almost ready. The awaiting one is under FCSC in the same ministry of Education.

I need relevant info regarding which is better...in terms of renumeration, career progression and other benefits attached.

Gracias as you share the knowledge of the two options available to you with me....No think say I get 'serious' connection o, na God do am for me!
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by naijainstinct: 6:54pm On Sep 05, 2017
lamash:
Just name the two places outrightly to get the information you need..

no mind d dude. He gave us vague ideas of the two agencies and expect us to help with their salary structure and so on, as if we are spirits. Some people sef.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Shydon(m): 9:27pm On Sep 05, 2017
Shydon:
I urgently need advice Fellows! I am to get two jobs soon or rather, I hv gotten two jobs. I have an appointment letter already at hand while the other one is almost ready. The awaiting one is under FCSC in the same ministry of Education.

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by skyaxe(m): 2:19am On Sep 06, 2017
Hello bros , that have 2 offers, congrats to you. that's another good example of life. you have 2 already, while some of us can't even smell one. I don't mind the one you wud drop, at least help a brother with the one you won't need. my email ..skyeconnects@gmail.com. ...
Congratulations to once again
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by naijainstinct: 4:24am On Sep 06, 2017
@shydon, I have no idea of that agency or it's salary structure. I only know tetfund, ubec and natcom-unesco under FMEd. And their scale re not uniform. Best of luck and congrats too.

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by dahaz(m): 9:51am On Sep 06, 2017
Shydon:

Go for the board appointment. The place is been restructured to work like NECO. in terms of pay, i believe they pay higher than the ministry. However, there Headquarters is in the north and most of there offices is in the north also. That is if you dont have phobia working in the north!
Best of luck.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Shydon(m): 12:58pm On Sep 06, 2017
dahaz:

Go for the board appointment. The place is been restructured to work like NECO. in terms of pay, i believe they pay higher than the ministry. However, there Headquarters is in the north and most of there offices is in the north also. That is if you dont have phobia working in the north!
Best of luck.
Gracias man! I hv no phobia for working in the north...it's cheaper.

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) ... (2244) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Kaykay9 and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.