Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,321 members, 7,811,948 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:02 AM

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P - Jobs/Vacancies (24) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P (6228463 Views)

Monthly, Net Salaries For Private Sectors, FCMG & Multinational S / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) ... (2244) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by hugochuks60(m): 11:36pm On Jul 11, 2017
they don't collect up to 100k at entry. only assistant lecturer n those in academics collect that at entry level.
however different universities av different igr range and as such, pay range differs.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by siina(m): 10:17am On Jul 12, 2017
hugochuks60:
they don't collect up to 100k at entry. only assistant lecturer n those in academics collect that at entry level.
however different universities av different igr range and as such, pay range differs.
the state polytechnic where I work earn above that for admin staff not to tslk of academic staff, so I dont see why uni wont earn above that. And I mean level 7 staff here
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by fatdick(m): 12:23pm On Jul 12, 2017
siina:
the state polytechnic where I work earn above that for admin staff not to tslk of academic staff, so I dont see why uni wont earn above that. And I mean level 7 staff here
do you know Yabatech's pay is better than Unilag?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by siina(m): 3:10pm On Jul 12, 2017
fatdick:
do you know Yabatech's pay is better than Unilag?
but do unilag entry level earn below 100k? I grew up in academic environment (quaters), a federal college of education so I know there pay is above 100k for entry level as of today
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by fatdick(m): 3:38pm On Jul 12, 2017
siina:
but do unilag entry level earn below 100k? I grew up in academic environment (quaters), a federal college of education so I know there pay is above 100k for entry level as of today
I cant say about non-academic staff but a graduate assistant in Unilag earns a little below 100k but well above 90k after all deductions. I want to believe an entry level non academic will not earn above a graduate assistant.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by siina(m): 4:00pm On Jul 12, 2017
fatdick:
I cant say about non-academic staff but a graduate assistant in Unilag earns a little below 100k but well above 90k after all deductions. I want to believe an entry level non academic will not earn above a graduate assistant.
thats serious then but here adminn entry level(lvl 7) earns above 100k

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by fatdick(m): 4:15pm On Jul 12, 2017
siina:
thats serious then but here adminn entry level(lvl 7) earns above 100k
I know. I'm just trying to point out the fact that some polytechnics and CoE pay better than some uni.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by gambus007(m): 9:21pm On Jul 12, 2017
please, who knows salary structure of Nigeria Export and Import Bank(NEXIM)? Thanks in Advance
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by futureenergy: 11:08am On Jul 16, 2017
I heard DPR pays entry level up to N350,000, but I said that one is a lie.

Maybe they can have some lump sum or upfront payment by year end, but to go home with up to 350k every month. Hmmm . . . . I doubt o!

Anyone with concrete info on their pay?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by lamash: 2:27pm On Jul 16, 2017
futureenergy:

Maybe they can have some lump sum or upfront payment by year end, but to go home with up to 350k every month. Hmmm . . . . I doubt o!

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by hugochuks60(m): 8:44pm On Jul 18, 2017
futureenergy:

who told this kind of lie that devil is even afraid of telling people do exaggerate this Nigeria oil agencies.
DPR annual salary plus allowances is 1.6million for entry level, take note entry level not trainees oooo.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by BetterHalf: 8:50pm On Jul 18, 2017
So, how much do trainees earn?
hugochuks60:

who told this kind of lie that devil is even afraid of telling people do exaggerate this Nigeria oil agencies.
DPR annual salary plus allowances is 1.6million for entry level, take note entry level not trainees oooo.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by futureenergy: 12:14am On Jul 19, 2017
hugochuks60:

I knew people are over-blowing this DPR thing, the exaggeration is just too much. I don't really see lower level DPR staff as rich people, just their higher staff who go about collecting bribes from filling stations and other defaulting oil/service companies under their supervision. Before one reaches that level, one must have spent 15 years+ with them.

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by aran: 12:19am On Jul 19, 2017
okay following
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by hugochuks60(m): 10:15pm On Jul 24, 2017
futureenergy:

I knew people are over-blowing this DPR thing, the exaggeration is just too much. I don't really see lower level DPR staff as rich people, just their higher staff who go about collecting bribes from filling stations and other defaulting oil/service companies under their supervision. Before one reaches that level, one must have spent 15 years+ with them.

bro before u get to d director level/staff in Nigeria public service, its either u enter with n MSC n work for 18 or 20yrs as d case may be or u enter with a bsc n work for about 23 or26yrs. sometimes due to tribalism n personal sentiments, u may find it hard to get promoted n as such remain on one level for a long time. sometimes if there r no vacancies u may stay 5yrs on one level without any shift or hope of shift.
u guys exaggerate this DPR stuff too much. the perm sec of that ministry don't earn as much as u guys r thinking. tho their entry level pay is good but before u move to mid level, e go take time o.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Onyiridike(f): 10:51pm On Jul 24, 2017
hugochuks60:

bro before u get to d director level/staff in Nigeria public service, its either u enter with n MSC n work for 18 or 20yrs as d case may be or u enter with a bsc n work for about 23 or26yrs. sometimes due to tribalism n personal sentiments, u may find it hard to get promoted n as such remain on one level for a long time. sometimes if there r no vacancies u may stay 5yrs on one level without any shift or hope of shift.
u guys exaggerate this DPR stuff too much. the perm sec of that ministry don't earn as much as u guys r thinking. tho their entry level pay is good but before u move to mid level, e go take time o.

People always criticize what they don't have. Allow those that work with DPR to worry about this.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by caleboxylic: 3:34am On Jul 25, 2017
hugochuks60:

I'm 100% percent sure that figure(1.6) u have up there is below their housing allowance.
Generally, DPR is a nice place to work. Pray to have the job.
Good luck.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 10:00am On Jul 29, 2017
Dpr salary used to be 133k den later 150k heard its 190k now but not sure. D interesting part is d allowances not salary. Dey get abt 2.4m payable upfront at budget release every year for housing n d likes. Also 50k monthly feeding allowance. Abt 20k or so for hazard for d field ppl. Also 3k for sth. Cant remember. So summing it up u will see dey recieve huge. Just like nnpc its a nice place to work

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ife25nancy: 2:25pm On Jul 29, 2017
please does anyone know about entry level pay for the ministry of tourism and shell contract staff and graduate assistant j
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by gambus007(m): 2:45pm On Jul 29, 2017
ife25nancy:
please does anyone know about entry level pay for the ministry of tourism and shell contract staff and graduate assistant j
Ministry of Culture (Tourism) pays normal salary for Grade Level 08( 48 to 50k depending on step given). Poor salary.
Shell me no know that one
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ife25nancy: 6:25pm On Jul 29, 2017
gambus007:

Ministry of Culture (Tourism) pays normal salary for Grade Level 08( 48 to 50k depending on step given). Poor salary.
Shell me no know that one
thanx 4 d response,what did u mean by depending on the step given
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by gambus007(m): 7:30pm On Jul 29, 2017
ife25nancy:

thanx 4 d response,what did u mean by depending on the step given
Entry level starts: with Grade level 08 step 2 but i have seen people who were given step 3,4 or 5. Yearly, steps increase... in the sense that if you start on grade level 08 step 2 in 2017 next year you will be on grade level 08 step 3 till you get promotion to next grade level. promotion is 3years interval from level 08 to 14 then from 15 to... which is directorate level is 4years interval.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ife25nancy: 5:47pm On Jul 31, 2017
gambus007:

Entry level starts: with Grade level 08 step 2 but i have seen people who were given step 3,4 or 5. Yearly, steps increase... in the sense that if you start on grade level 08 step 2 in 2017 next year you will be on grade level 08 step 3 till you get promotion to next grade level. promotion is 3years interval from level 08 to 14 then from 15 to... which is directorate level is 4years interval.
thanx alot
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ruqayyatu03: 11:55am On Aug 01, 2017
please what is the salary for ministry of education(take home)and is there any bonus?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ThatKING(m): 2:09pm On Aug 01, 2017
Meanwhile, I am self employed and earn over $150,000 as my basic salary. Key: Vote someone that would create the right environment for you to create employment. That person is the People's General - Mohammadu Buhari.

-CramJones
NOW WE ARE IN 2017... look @ where u av brought us with buhari

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by TEEKAY2000: 2:13pm On Aug 01, 2017
Pls any one have any idea of BPP salary ? Entry level.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by OCcool: 6:23pm On Aug 01, 2017
futureenergy:

cc Omanipadmehume
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by hugochuks60(m): 10:37am On Aug 02, 2017
Onyiridike:

People always criticize what they don't have. Allow those that work with DPR to worry about this.

quite funny the way people talk. always going about seeking for immature persons to see if they can initiate a quarrel with them. very hilarious.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by hugochuks60(m): 10:39am On Aug 02, 2017
ife25nancy:

shell contract staff varies between 180-250k depending on d field n profession.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by hugochuks60(m): 10:45am On Aug 02, 2017
noble4lily:
Dpr salary used to be 133k den later 150k heard its 190k now but not sure. D interesting part is d allowances not salary. Dey get abt 2.4m payable upfront at budget release every year for housing n d likes. Also 50k monthly feeding allowance. Abt 20k or so for hazard for d field ppl. Also 3k for sth. Cant remember. So summing it up u will see dey recieve huge. Just like nnpc its a nice place to work

mmmmm certainly not for graduate trainees. u r ryt about the 150k that's their basic salary now. allowances probably makes it up to about 190k depending on d profession n department n location. but as for 2.4m n d rest, mmmm I know they pay nnpc managers some special packages like that but certainly not DPR graduate trainees.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by hugochuks60(m): 10:50am On Aug 02, 2017
caleboxylic:

I'm 100% percent sure that figure(1.6) u have up there is below their housing allowance.
Generally, DPR is a nice place to work. Pray to have the job.
Good luck.

the last time I checked, a minister of d federal republic of Nigeria don't earn 1.6m as salary. m 150% sure that graduate trainees don't even I/3 of that as all their allowances put together.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by hugochuks60(m): 10:54am On Aug 02, 2017
DPR is a nice place to work cos there r only few government institutions that gives u wat d private sector gives u, which includes: sharp career growth, personal n professional development, world class exposure n a fat starting salary coupled with allowances. DPR is one of them.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) ... (2244) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.