Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,276 members, 7,811,812 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:14 PM

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P - Jobs/Vacancies (23) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P (6227531 Views)

Monthly, Net Salaries For Private Sectors, FCMG & Multinational S / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (2244) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Agbotoluwa(m): 4:57am On May 31, 2017
How much do National Automotive pay for their entry level officer
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by mhbabanna: 8:48am On May 31, 2017
[quote author=Akaewu post=56240885][/quote]
Let's discuss on zicohamzy@yahoo.com. Tnx man
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by yetty619(f): 7:02am On Jun 20, 2017
pls how much does Nigeria fire service pay
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 7:42am On Jun 20, 2017
yetty619:
pls how much does Nigeria fire service pay
connect me 1st b4 i tell U Lol!
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by yetty619(f): 11:58am On Jun 23, 2017
JIBOSKI437:
I don't have any connection na sad
JIBOSKI437:
I don't have any connection na
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by hugochuks60(m): 5:03pm On Jun 23, 2017
mmmmmm I av seen several salaries of government workers here. mmmmm some r being inflated tho. all the same some government workers r earning real cash compared to d little work they do. private sector n multinationals earn more tho, multinationals earn excessively high but they also do considerable amount of work. all the same its all good.
pls how much do b.eng in ASCON earn?
also as n electrical engineer, which department or agency will I fit career wise n pay wise?

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by bakinrijiya(m): 11:49pm On Jul 01, 2017
pls house need ur urgent response. pls who knows d exact salary of non academy staff in fed university BSC entry level. its urgent pls. tnx for ur response
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by GeoOla25(m): 10:54am On Jul 02, 2017
after patiently reading through.. all I could just say is life is just unfair, unjust with no equity ...I give up on Nigeria government.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by hugochuks60(m): 5:42pm On Jul 02, 2017
bakinrijiya:
pls house need ur urgent response. pls who knows d exact salary of non academy staff in fed university BSC entry level. its urgent pls. tnx for ur response

it depends on the federal university in question n d non academic staff position u r applying for. most pay around 75-82k per month, no allowances except on certain occasions. this is based on the fact that you are applying for a core administrative entry position.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by hugochuks60(m): 5:51pm On Jul 02, 2017
GeoOla25:
after patiently reading through.. all I could just say is life is just unfair, unjust with no equity ...I give up on Nigeria government.

they tried o. some state governments pay very low, in fact in some states, directors earn around 190k, u must av worked at least 30yrs before getting to a director level. this salary is below wat a fresh graduate engineer without experience earn in mtn. lolzz.
people prefer civil service because of the fact that it offers a great level of job security n stability. tho d salaries r poor but some come with allowances which is also small n it comes with gratuity n pensions.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 5:48am On Jul 03, 2017
yetty619:

I don't have any connection na sad
I don't have any connection na
its around 120k
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 5:50am On Jul 03, 2017
bakinrijiya:
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 5:51am On Jul 03, 2017
hugochuks60:

it depends on the federal university in question n d non academic staff position u r applying for. most pay around 75-82k per month, no allowances except on certain occasions. this is based on the fact that you are applying for a core administrative entry position.
Exactly
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by xxgig(m): 11:35am On Jul 03, 2017
Please i need anyone who is informed here who knows anyone that knows the job title for entry level graduates in engineering in the ministry of petroleum resources,
environment and science and technology. Also for ministry of education or any other ministry suitable for Health Education Graduate. A friend and I need these information to fill the FCSC. thanks for your prompt response.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by siina(m): 4:59pm On Jul 03, 2017
JIBOSKI437:
it would be more than that when allowances are added
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by hugochuks60(m): 6:08pm On Jul 03, 2017
siina:
it would be more than that when allowances are added

bro universities especially d Federal ones hardly get allowances o. the people in d senate n registrars share d proceeds from d post utme is any is held. the only allowances they get is Christmas bag of rice n vegetable oil. however sometimes allowances r being shared buy usually once in a while, if u r in charge of accommodation, library, ICT, laboratories, maintenance, etc then u will be getting money regularly because they will be giving u money to buy things, u will buy n then pocket the rest. this is d surest way of getting allowances in the non academic unit in universities in Nigeria.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by siina(m): 7:28pm On Jul 03, 2017
hugochuks60:

bro universities especially d Federal ones hardly get allowances o. the people in d senate n registrars share d proceeds from d post utme is any is held. the only allowances they get is Christmas bag of rice n vegetable oil. however sometimes allowances r being shared buy usually once in a while, if u r in charge of accommodation, library, ICT, laboratories, maintenance, etc then u will be getting money regularly because they will be giving u money to buy things, u will buy n then pocket the rest. this is d surest way of getting allowances in the non academic unit in universities in Nigeria.
They get bro, I have first class info about it thats why am saying it. At least level 7 will get gross pay of 120k plus.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by hugochuks60(m): 5:27am On Jul 04, 2017
siina:
They get bro, I have first class info about it thats why am saying it. At least level 7 will get gross pay of 120k plus.

depends on d uni bro
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by siina(m): 5:04pm On Jul 04, 2017
hugochuks60:

depends on d uni bro
which federal uni graduate earn less than 100k?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by asunmoGGMU(m): 6:53pm On Jul 04, 2017
hugochuks60:

Library is an academic unit in a university, sir.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Abujabir24: 6:58pm On Jul 04, 2017
So no one here knows what BPP pays? I followed this thread from page 1 to here and I didn't see anything about BPP. Please someine should help. Thanks.
Bureau for Public Procurement.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by PrinceFola(m): 8:57pm On Jul 04, 2017
Abujabir24:
So no one here knows what BPP pays? I followed this thread from page 1 to here and I didn't see anything about BPP. Please someine should help. Thanks.
Bureau for Public Procurement.
Bro, please do you have an idea on when the APL will be out as per the FCSC Sorry for quoting you here....
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Abujabir24: 1:58pm On Jul 05, 2017
PrinceFola:
Bro, please do you have an idea on when the APL will be out as per the FCSC Sorry for quoting you here....
No problem bro. Some zones still haven't done or finished their documentation yet. So until they're done, APL is on standby.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by PrinceFola(m): 3:29pm On Jul 05, 2017
Abujabir24:
No problem bro. Some zones still haven't done or finished their documentation yet. So until they're done, APL is on standby.
Okay bro... Thanks!!!
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by xxgig(m): 4:38pm On Jul 05, 2017
Abujabir24:
Please i need anyone who is informed here
who knows anyone that knows the job title
for entry level graduates in engineering in
the ministry of petroleum resources,
environment and science and technology.
Also for ministry of education or any other
ministry suitable for Health Education
Graduate. A friend and I need these
information to fill the FCSC. thanks for your
prompt response.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 6:20am On Jul 06, 2017
xxgig:
Please i need anyone who is informed here
who knows anyone that knows the job title
for entry level graduates in engineering in
the ministry of petroleum resources,
environment and science and technology.
Also for ministry of education or any other
ministry suitable for Health Education
Graduate. A friend and I need these
information to fill the FCSC. thanks for your
prompt response.
FOR MINISTRY OF EDU- Education Officer2(E.O2)
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by xxgig(m): 9:47am On Jul 06, 2017
JIBOSKI437:
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by xxgig(m): 9:47am On Jul 06, 2017
JIBOSKI437:
thanks
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by bakinrijiya(m): 11:23pm On Jul 06, 2017
so an administrative staff in fed university didn't collect up to 100k?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by oroprince: 9:10am On Jul 07, 2017
Pls how much is the gross earnings of an Assignment Lecturer in a federal university?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by siina(m): 6:34am On Jul 08, 2017
bakinrijiya:
so an administrative staff in fed university didn't collect up to 100k?
they collect up to that bro
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by bakinrijiya(m): 3:25pm On Jul 08, 2017
OK good one@ siina

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (2244) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Lenaaa, abbati19, Naijacommando22, Oyo001, chochopiro(m), Hassan52(m), Isek2, Jaythentic(m), Look4success, Clemzoo, blastac, Iyajelili(f), Fieend, Swagsultan1(m) and 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.