Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,509 members, 7,826,935 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:34 PM

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P - Jobs/Vacancies (2116) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P (6294389 Views)

Monthly, Net Salaries For Private Sectors, FCMG & Multinational S / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2113) (2114) (2115) (2116) (2117) (2118) (2119) ... (2261) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Shinzokiyotake(m): 9:24pm On Jan 04
rhymesnoni:

I Dont have Diploma fa
Toh the options are Diploma/NCE, registered nurses and midwives then Secondary school cert
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by mattbass(m): 9:29pm On Jan 04
Kingrshd3:

What about federal fire service this year too 😔 will they also have increase in salary too??
Haahahahah you with this your federal fire service work hahahaha I no fit laff abeg.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Philip4564(m): 9:33pm On Jan 04
Sul007:
Are you guys serious?? Did you even take time to see the date on that advert? Dats very old and outdated since around July 2023. Shine your eye!!!
that thing is not that clear that's why I'm asking him Thanks
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Kingrshd3: 9:34pm On Jan 04
mattbass:

Haahahahah you with this your federal fire service work hahahaha I no fit laff abeg.

😂
My brother we all dey naija na ..

We know how d economy be 😆😆
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by mattbass(m): 9:44pm On Jan 04
Kingrshd3:

😂
My brother we all dey naija na ..

We know how d economy be 😆😆
Hahaha naso brother ohhh... I follow apply sha but na papa God we dey look unto ohhh make this year smile for us...
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Kingrshd3: 9:46pm On Jan 04
mattbass:

Hahaha naso brother ohhh... I follow apply sha but na papa God we dey look unto ohhh make this year smile for us...

Amen unlimited OOO 🙏

That's why I dey ask everything about am I no won loose guard at all

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by geoimam22(m): 9:56pm On Jan 04
Pls help me ejooor ANYONE FROM KWARA STATE SHOULD PLS LINK ME UP WITH A SURE CONNECT I'm tired of this surfer please
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by CreekOne: 10:13pm On Jan 04
Good evening, guys
Another advice I’d like to give is that we should refrain from addressing faceless (some without the gender qualifier) people on this platform with ‘bro’ - ‘hey bro, thanks bro etc’. You shouldn’t just assume that someone you’re chatting with/responding to is male (or female, in some cases). A simple ‘hey or thank you’ is better than misgendering someone.
Thank you

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by mattbass(m): 10:22pm On Jan 04
CreekOne:
Good evening, guys
Another advice I’d like to give is that we should refrain from addressing faceless (some without the gender qualifier) people on this platform with ‘bro’ - ‘hey bro, thanks bro etc’. You shouldn’t just assume that someone you’re chatting with/responding to is male (or female, in some cases). A simple ‘hey or thank you’ is better than misgendering someone.
Thank you
nothing we no go see for nairaland....Hey, thank you for the corrections.

7 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by KhalilAK(m): 10:38pm On Jan 04
Mohisah:
Lol u wan begin retrain Dem, so they wld start afresh again. No be deir fault, cos it happened after their employment into d org. I may suggest, it shld hv effect on d new or from last year till date.
They're not victims, they're crooks! But the government should consider giving them a 4-year study leave to acquire legitimate degrees in recognized institutions.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Hassan52(m): 10:53pm On Jan 04
KhalilAK:

They're not victims They're crooks! But the government should consider giving them a 4-year study leave to acquire legitimate degrees in recognized institutions.

You're right coz most if not all are very much aware.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by KhalilAK(m): 11:03pm On Jan 04
newnig:
Na that Medicine I dey target. If I fit just get am before June this year cool
I go come apply go State House Clinic. Lobby to be Jagaban's Personal Physician. Money don come grin

Stray bullet don hit Keyamo grin
grin grin grin
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Alfredd16: 11:43pm On Jan 04
CreekOne:
Good evening, guys
Thank you
grin grin Don’t mind nairaland pple. Thanks for the correction Bro.

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by CreekOne: 12:05am On Jan 05
Alfredd16:

grin grin Don’t mind nairaland pple. Thanks for the correction Bro.

😅😅 you’re welcome, honourable.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Iyajelili(f): 12:07am On Jan 05
newnig:
I couldn't even believe what I saw. Dissecting every sentence and still failing to understand what I was trying to say. It is well o. Just like you concluded, let everyone ask God for what they want.
If I come to the thread and I see NRC update, I definitely know it's not for me. I will pass and let others who need it deliberate on it. If I see NUPRC update, some might say that is above their reach but I will show interest since that's my current goal. If we all respect that our needs/wants differ, nobody will be dragging another for making a joke about being suicidal because of their current salary, whether it is N1 or N1million. May our prayers be answered. Apologies for derailing this far....
Who makes a joke about suicide? What a world we live in now.

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Gabby2112: 12:24am On Jan 05
lokome:
Please Who have the idea of industrial training fund entry level salary?

I sent u a mail. Let talk pls
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by emmohh(m): 5:40am On Jan 05
Abeg how much go be or be the salary for the new intake for this current fire service recruitment that use ND to apply? Thanks in anticipation.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Gensanusi(m): 6:06am On Jan 05
emmohh:
Abeg how much go be or be the salary for the new intake for this current fire service recruitment that use ND to apply? Thanks in anticipation.

You never get work you dey ask about salary, why didn't you ask before you applied
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by kkkp: 6:06am On Jan 05
FERMA
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mubby4luv(m): 6:19am On Jan 05
CreekOne:
Good evening, guys
Thank you
No vex madam. But I'm sure there is provision for Gender identity. I see no reason why people will choose not to identify. Just like you now. Sha no vex bebe.

11 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nadingo: 8:01am On Jan 05
Gensanusi:

You never get work you dey ask about salary, why didn't you ask before you applied
How is he different from all the people asking for salaries of other organisations they haven't yet joined? Or has the purpose of creating the thread changed?

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by newnig: 8:05am On Jan 05
Iyajelili:

Who makes a joke about suicide? What a world we live in now.
Go to instagram/tiktok. You will find answers to your question.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by kheengz: 9:16am On Jan 05
kkkp:
FERMA
any update, what’s happening there.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by mattbass(m): 10:21am On Jan 05
This thread don turn to "no gree for anybody" grin grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Valme1010: 11:26am On Jan 05
emmohh:
new salary will be better ,because they have approve peculiar allowance for them..hopefully from January they will start receiving it .

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Gensanusi(m): 11:26am On Jan 05
mattbass:
This thread don turn to "no gree for anybody" grin grin

I tell you

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Valme1010: 11:37am On Jan 05
Kingrshd3:

angry angry cheesy cheesy ;Dno vex sir 😊😁😅

Heared this fire service job of a thing self ehn then dey owe Dem salary like mad 😡 and that many of Dem are even striving to make ends meet 🤔
maybe you are mistaken federal fire service for state fire service ...federal fire service salary structure is the same with immigration ,correctional service ,civil defence ....
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Kingrshd3: 11:51am On Jan 05
Valme1010:
maybe you are mistakenly federal fire service for state fire service ...federal fire service salary structure is the same with immigration ,correctional service ,civil defence ....

May God bless you 🙏

Maybe the people saying such is talking about state fire experience and we even have different state self in Nigeria ..
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by emmohh(m): 12:04pm On Jan 05
Gensanusi:

You can simply ignore if you don't have sensible reply

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by CreekOne: 12:55pm On Jan 05
Mubby4luv:
No vex madam. But I'm sure there is provision for Gender identity. I see no reason why people will choose not to identify. Just like you now. Sha no vex bebe.

I’m a man.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by PlsBanMe: 1:12pm On Jan 05
Bros, this was absolutely not necessary. He asked a question that is in tandem with even the name of this wonderful thread.

Gensanusi:

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by kkkp: 2:44pm On Jan 05
kheengz:
any update, what’s happening there.
Deputy committee chair on FERMA. Posted this on facebook.
I need ONE CV of a (HND) Civil Engineering Graduate from SABON GARI FEDERAL CONSTITUENCY of Kaduna State that has completed his/her NYSC.
Please send your CVs and all relevant documents to my email. sadiqango@yahoo.com DEADLINE is tomorrow by 12pm. Allah ba mai rabo sa’a

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (2113) (2114) (2115) (2116) (2117) (2118) (2119) ... (2261) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: KhalilAK(m), Abu8888, misB, aligs and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.