Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,682 members, 7,827,533 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:08 PM

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P - Jobs/Vacancies (2118) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P (6296227 Views)

Monthly, Net Salaries For Private Sectors, FCMG & Multinational S / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2115) (2116) (2117) (2118) (2119) (2120) (2121) ... (2261) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mohabdul: 11:05am On Jan 06
DearAminu:
Your friend's story shows that making friends is like finding secret keys. Even if someone seems small or different, they can help you open big doors and do amazing things. So, always be nice to everyone, because you never know who can make your dreams come true. 🌟

Another one 😁... from the little information I've been sharing here I'm glad to tell y'all that an anonymous person contact me who happens to be someone close to an influential person in the agency I'm eying, relaying valuable and confidential information to me. This is to tell you that whatever you do BE NICE to everyone you meet and be generous with information you have. You dont know how that info will change someone's life...
In the end, I pray that this year be a beginning of breakthrough and success in all we do and May Allah ﷻ grant all of us a favouring and life-changing job soon... Ameen 🤲🏼

Ameen 🤲 ya hayyu ya quyyum. True talk...... Please @Dearaminu, I've DM you. Respond.

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Edonnaa: 11:16am On Jan 06
newnig:
That's an old quote that I already know. If you think I am being proud, then the nuts in your head needs to be rechecked. You call educating folks about the possibilities in the private sector being proud? Did I talk about my current or previous earnings? Or because some people think that N150k is big money, others shouldn't aspire higher? You kids are clowns. grin

When you get that N50k job you are looking for, you will understand what the rest of us are saying. Life is in phases; Men are in sizes. I have worked N20k monthly job in the past, I wasn't comfortable. I wished I had a N100k job then. When the N80k job came, I didn't want N100k job anymore because my responsibilities were becoming bigger, I wanted N150k at least. So if I tell you for instance that today I want N600k monthly, it's my current reality. The type of projects I have put my legs into are not the type that a N300k monthly salary can finance or sustain. Others are looking for 3m monthly, that's their reality. I can't say they are greedy or ungrateful. Na them know Wetin dey their front. Why is Dangote building a refinery? Is he not rich enough? He should allow other businessmen grow too nau? Those will be the words of the businessman who is worth just 10m naira grin Do you think an ex-senator will accept a directorship position in NCC? He may accept to be the EVC or Board Chairman but never a career director. That's growth!

Growth and change should be constant in a man's life. Complacency is one of the foundation of poverty. Do not be complacent but also do not be ungrateful. If someone comes on here and says she earns 350k, it's only gross stupidity, sheer ignorance and a poverty mindset that will make you say such person is lying because your reality is different from hers. And the fact that we all converge on the same thread does not mean we are all looking for the same thing. It's the same reason someone is leaving NCC for NUPRC, NDIC to ECOWAS etc. I can bet some people here will say "if I get NCC ehn, I will never leave. I will retire there", yet people are leaving there to places they presume better. If you do not understand this still, your case is irredeemable.

Minimum wage in 2019 was approximately $83, minimum wage in 2024 is approximately $25 and you want us to be hyping N130k. As a matter of fact, that should be the new minimum wage and it's still poor. No wonder the government will add N10,000 to minimum wage and you all will be jubilating. grin

Better dream big this year. Nothing is impossible, na your mind no gree picture am.

Not every humble person you see that needs the 50k job you mentioned. Won't be surprise if I earn much more than you

Regardless I get your point but try to be sensitive to people's plight.

Cheers

5 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mohabdul: 11:37am On Jan 06
Gensanusi:
NPA SALARY 2024 PROPOSAL N30B, Allowance N28B
Nimasa 2024 Salary proposal N41B
The men them
Assalamu Alaikum boss. Good day and happy new year Sir! I sent you a mail pls! I need an advice from you sir. . Thank you.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Hussen240: 11:48am On Jan 06
Those invited FCSC were captured and did documentation day before yesterday. But it is replacement. The major recruitment still pending...

8 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Shinzokiyotake(m): 11:52am On Jan 06
Please anything going on in DSS

6 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by timibare(m): 12:32pm On Jan 06
God please make a way for me this year, lead my helper to me.....

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by PrinceFola(m): 12:36pm On Jan 06
January is going going 😭😭😭😭
Father Lord, make way for me soon please 🙏🙏
I don dey tire 🥲🥲🥲
Make una use your connect help this boy abeg Sir's and ma's 🙏🙏🙏

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Hussen240: 1:00pm On Jan 06
Shinzokiyotake:
Please anything going on in DSS

Yea.

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by timibare(m): 1:01pm On Jan 06
Hussen240:

Yea.
boss pls help me in, anywhere 🙏 😢
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Shinzokiyotake(m): 1:28pm On Jan 06
Hussen240:

Yea.
Thank you is B.sc inclusive
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ziggyzigzag: 1:35pm On Jan 06
Hussen240:

Yea.
pls what exactly is going on in Dss? Any details, even if na hint will help pls.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Hussen240: 1:39pm On Jan 06
timibare:
boss pls help me in, anywhere 🙏 😢

Brother nothing from my side.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Hussen240: 1:39pm On Jan 06
Shinzokiyotake:
Thank you is B.sc inclusive

Yes Sir.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Hussen240: 1:41pm On Jan 06
Ziggyzigzag:
pls what exactly is going on in Dss? Any details, even if na hint will help pls.

They are about to recruit for Bsc. The question of when is difficult to answer, anyone that give you any date is just lying to you. If they submit your name just fold your hands, they will soon start contacting people.

9 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by timibare(m): 2:13pm On Jan 06
Hussen240:

Brother nothing from my side.
okay boss
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by SINJEL: 2:29pm On Jan 06
Good afternoon everyone and welcome to 2024, we pray and hope that the year 2024 will be a year of joy and success to every one of us.

Please what is the current happening on NUPRC and NMDPRA.

Thank you all.

7 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by opylog(m): 3:52pm On Jan 06
*Recruitment/Job openings at Lagos metro line.*
First Metro Infrastructure Limited (FMIL) is looking for *Mechanical or Electrical Engineering graduates* with Ordinary National Diploma to be trained as Train Pilots, Locomotive Engineers and Technicians. Age not older than 35years. Salary/allowances higher than industry averages for educational level. Opportunities to grow and have a career in Railway Operations and Management is also available.

*All referrals* , CVs, to be addressed to feyi@first-metro.com

Recruitment is for the *Lagos RedLine* . The Redline is one of the metro railway operations for Lagos metropolis operated by *First Metro Infrastructure Limited (FMIL) private partner with Lagos* .

Recruitment to be completed in *January 2024 for training to commence* immediately. Please share with family and friends. This may just be the solution to someone's request.

All the best.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Kingrshd3: 4:21pm On Jan 06
May God bless you for.this writeup similarly happened to my before I started my civil service job in Lagos .

This guy was no more or less than a street uneducated tout he is like a younger brother to me but u know men don't usually use age sometimes to make friends with each other as long as u guys are playing football or games together.
So on this fateful day this same rough tout looking guy called me on phone to meet him somewhere and immediately ask me if I will work with the state government as a civil servant 🤔
I first looked at him like a fool and I didn't want to answer the question but at the same time I just want to push him forward by saying YES just for me to see if he will request for money for slot or so and that's when the deal will stop 🛑

Surprisingly he didn't request for anything so he asked me to register on the website and bring the slip to him this and that and I did ..

I was doing them since he didn't request money from me 🤔
To my greatest surprise the day we went for interview we were up to 62,000 applicant like d population is mad and have given up already..

On the deal day that they will call people for appointments letter this same guy called me to get prepared and I was like 😑 OK..

And immediately I hang up his call because I didn't even allow him finish the conversation because I believe he is deceiving himself ..

That same night watawowo I was called and I he called me again 20 minutes time after I was called to confirm 😂😆

That's when I realize u don't have to underated people , you don't know who is who, you don't know who will connect you to ur success in life..
Just try to be good to everyone 🙏

KhalilAK:
KING MAKERS DON'T LOOK LIKE KINGS. They make Kings

A friend told me this personal story of his. I'm sure he will remember if he comes across this post because he is on my friend's list.

His words..... Many years ago I was working as a clerk at a faculty in one popular university in Nigeria, then I saw an advert for NDA (Nigeria Defence Academy), I have always loved to go to NDA so I applied, submitted my form and was called for admission examination.

I had to travel to Kaduna all the way from Osun State, I have a distant uncle that was resident there then, I wrote a letter(no telephone) to my uncle that I was coming to sit for an exam in Kaduna and will love to stay in their house.

I didn't get a reply to my letter even as my departure date was approaching. I became so worried because I needed to go anyway, as I was talking to a colleague in the office concerning my fear of where to stay, our office cleaner who was a Hausa man overheard us and in his broken English interjected that he knows someone right inside NDA.

Who could he know there, is it not a cleaner like himself, I unintentionally said it out to his hearing.
"oga no o,the commandant op za NDA na ma classmate and ma priend".
In his bad handwriting, he scribbled the comandants name on a piece of paper.
"Just mention my name por am, him go helf you".

I reluctantly collected the paper from him, not because I intended to make use of it but because I didn't want him to feel bad.

The next day I set out on this long journey by train from Osogbo, I got to Kaduna the next day towards evening, upon getting there,I went straight to my uncle's house only to find out that they have relocated from that place and no one knows their new address. I became stranded and it was getting late.

Around after 7pm, I made up my mind to give my cleaner's contact a shot, I got to the gate of NDA and mentioned the name I was given, to my utmost surprise, everyone in that bit, recognized the name and one person was promptly detailed to take me to his office.

I gave the paper where Kabiru wrote his name and that of his friend to the secretary who took it inside, on sighting the paper, the commandant shouted from the office and followed the secretary outside to usher me in. "where do you know Kabiru? He's my colleague in the office sir," I answered.
Where is he, how is he, hope he's doing well? This man was asking me many questions in an obvious excitement.

The look on his face confirmed to me that kabiru was his beloved friend. He asked me what I came to do in Kaduna and I said it was for the NDA exams. Wow, do you have where to sleep? No, sir. He immediately called someone to take me to his house. On getting to the house I was lavishly entertained.

This man came late in the night and he woke me up and took me up on tutorials for the next day exams. After the exams he personally drove me to the park the next day.

When I got back to the campus, I began to look at Kabiru with a different eyes, how on earth will this man know such a powerful person?
Needless to say that my name was number four on the list when the results came out.

Friends, I put it to you today that relationship is a currency. Every man needs another man to move up and that man may be the neighbor you look down on, may be the taxi driver you so despise or even the house help you think is a nobody today.

Relationship is a stream of income, everything in life actually reproduces on the basis of relationship. Those we know in life matters. Most of us are talented but we need a cup bearer that will tell pharaoh that there's a Joseph that can interpret dreams.

There are some heights you may never get to in life until someone tells someone about you. So shut the door of relationships gently, you may need to use it tomorrow.

let us endeavour to take our relationships seriously, even if you meet online, don't look down on anyone. You never can tell which of the relationships is your own key to success.

Sometimes those who crown kings don't usually look like kings.

#Copied

14 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by AfricanLion22: 4:33pm On Jan 06
Hussen240:
Those invited FCSC were captured and did documentation day before yesterday. But it is replacement. The major recruitment still pending...
when should other expect too pls?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Marksmann007: 4:55pm On Jan 06
Hussen240:

Yea.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Obaman12: 7:31pm On Jan 06
newnig:
Yes
done boss
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Bdj88(m): 8:36pm On Jan 06
@ucsquare post=127794610]NAFDAC, push!

Something is brewing.[/quote]

Pls is NAFDAC doing replacement or recruitment presently
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by CAPTIVATOR: 8:43pm On Jan 06
Kingrshd3:
May God bless you for.this writeup similarly happened to my before I started my civil service job in Lagos .

This guy was no more or less than a street uneducated tout he is like a younger brother to me but u know men don't usually use age sometimes to make friends with each other as long as u guys are playing football or games together.
So on this fateful day this same rough tout looking guy called me on phone to meet him somewhere and immediately ask me if I will work with the state government as a civil servant 🤔
I first looked at him like a fool and I didn't want to answer the question but at the same time I just want to push him forward by saying YES just for me to see if he will request for money for slot or so and that's when the deal will stop 🛑

Surprisingly he didn't request for anything so he asked me to register on the website and bring the slip to him this and that and I did ..

I was doing them since he didn't request money from me 🤔
To my greatest surprise the day we went for interview we were up to 62,000 applicant like d population is mad and have given up already..

On the deal day that they will call people for appointments letter this same guy called me to get prepared and I was like 😑 OK..

And immediately I hang up his call because I didn't even allow him finish the conversation because I believe he is deceiving himself ..

That same night watawowo I was called and I he called me again 20 minutes time after I was called to confirm 😂😆

That's when I realize u don't have to underated people , you don't know who is who, you don't know who will connect you to ur success in life..
Just try to be good to everyone 🙏

Wow
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Realinfo2021: 9:21pm On Jan 06
SINJEL:
Good afternoon everyone and welcome to 2024, we pray and hope that the year 2024 will be a year of joy and success to every one of us.

Please what is the current happening on NUPRC and NMDPRA.

Thank you all.
Patience; nothing big come easy shocked shocked shocked@nuprc

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Sam768: 9:31pm On Jan 06
Realinfo2021:
Patience shocked shocked shocked@nuprc

We should be patient till

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by TariqK: 9:35pm On Jan 06
Realinfo2021:
Patience shocked shocked shocked@nuprc
What of NMDPRA?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by GogMal: 11:47pm On Jan 06
Pls @realinfo2021 what is going on at NUPRC ? How soon will the apl be shared
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by freddybonz(m): 11:56pm On Jan 06
What's going on in cbn

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Realinfo2021: 12:28am On Jan 07
Sam768:

very small time by God grace. You know one thing about NUPRC ,even if they are calling today or tomorrow you hardly know. If you are waiting for it just have to be patient . Patience shocked shocked shocked
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Realinfo2021: 12:29am On Jan 07
TariqK:

What of NMDPRA?
No update from my end,I don't follow it
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Realinfo2021: 12:30am On Jan 07
Sam768:

Till the Apl is ready for issuance

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Trigger08: 7:19am On Jan 07
Happy New Year. Pls any updates as regards to PENCOM

(1) (2) (3) ... (2115) (2116) (2117) (2118) (2119) (2120) (2121) ... (2261) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Rems20(m), Teeqee(m), Zola234, iabdulrazaq(m) and 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.