Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,835 members, 7,828,052 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:51 PM

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P - Jobs/Vacancies (2117) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P (6298225 Views)

Monthly, Net Salaries For Private Sectors, FCMG & Multinational S / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2114) (2115) (2116) (2117) (2118) (2119) (2120) ... (2261) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by kheengz: 3:51pm On Jan 05
kkkp:
Deputy committee chair on FERMA. Posted this on facebook.
I need ONE CV of a (HND) Civil Engineering Graduate from SABON GARI FEDERAL CONSTITUENCY of Kaduna State that has completed his/her NYSC.
Please send your CVs and all relevant documents to my email. sadiqango@yahoo.com DEADLINE is tomorrow by 12pm. Allah ba mai rabo sa’a
thank you 🙏, I pray Allah grant us success.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ucsquare(m): 4:51pm On Jan 05
NAFDAC, push!

Something is brewing.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ToyoFlo(f): 5:19pm On Jan 05
Valme1010:
maybe you are mistaken federal fire service for state fire service ...federal fire service salary structure is the same with immigration ,correctional service ,civil defence ....
Even Ndlea

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ToyoFlo(f): 5:22pm On Jan 05
To those who have registered for federal fire service Level 08 before it was later removed, what's our fate?

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Olubidex: 5:39pm On Jan 05
ogwoliun:

Go to any primary health care(Not General Hospital) closer to you and ask for "Ward Focal Person" who is in charge of the Ward. If you see him or her, tell the person you are looking for "WHO Local Govt Facilitator". Talk to the person that you want to what as an "Independent Monitor".

Thank you boss

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by PlsStayAlive: 5:56pm On Jan 05
ToyoFlo:
To those who have registered for federal fire service Level 08 before it was later removed, what's our fate?
On God

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Yahyaabs: 6:17pm On Jan 05
Hello guys, does anyone have any info about anything ongoing in NNPC and its subsidiaries?

Very necessary please.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by yusufdayo1: 7:30pm On Jan 05
Yahyaabs:
Hello guys, does anyone have any info about anything ongoing in NNPC and its subsidiaries?

Very necessary please.
Heard that Chevron will be doing their interview this coming Monday cos I have a friend whom is scheduled for Monday.....

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by yusufdayo1: 7:35pm On Jan 05
kheengz:
any update, what’s happening there.
Those newly recruited staff just started receiving their salary around November last year.
They will recruit more this year especially civil engineers.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Biokana(m): 8:40pm On Jan 05

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Basheer32(m): 9:18pm On Jan 05
Biokana:

FIRS or NIMASA? Please.
i think FIRS
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by kheengz: 9:19pm On Jan 05
yusufdayo1:

Those newly recruited staff just started receiving their salary around November last year.
They will recruit more this year especially civil engineers.
which year were those people recruited.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Obaman12: 9:41pm On Jan 05
newnig:
cheesy This year will be your year by God's grace. If any opportunity open for my current place of work, I will holla at you. Na the only promise wey I fit make. I'm also seeking an upgrade myself.

grin cheesy Amen sir! Na this kind prayer I dey like. A prayer that comes with RENEWED HOPE grin

You do well boss, much appreciated sir. Abeg I go like stay in touch, make I send in DM?

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by KhalilAK(m): 9:59pm On Jan 05
KING MAKERS DON'T LOOK LIKE KINGS. They make Kings

A friend told me this personal story of his. I'm sure he will remember if he comes across this post because he is on my friend's list.

His words..... Many years ago I was working as a clerk at a faculty in one popular university in Nigeria, then I saw an advert for NDA (Nigeria Defence Academy), I have always loved to go to NDA so I applied, submitted my form and was called for admission examination.

I had to travel to Kaduna all the way from Osun State, I have a distant uncle that was resident there then, I wrote a letter(no telephone) to my uncle that I was coming to sit for an exam in Kaduna and will love to stay in their house.

I didn't get a reply to my letter even as my departure date was approaching. I became so worried because I needed to go anyway, as I was talking to a colleague in the office concerning my fear of where to stay, our office cleaner who was a Hausa man overheard us and in his broken English interjected that he knows someone right inside NDA.

Who could he know there, is it not a cleaner like himself, I unintentionally said it out to his hearing.
"oga no o,the commandant op za NDA na ma classmate and ma priend".
In his bad handwriting, he scribbled the comandants name on a piece of paper.
"Just mention my name por am, him go helf you".

I reluctantly collected the paper from him, not because I intended to make use of it but because I didn't want him to feel bad.

The next day I set out on this long journey by train from Osogbo, I got to Kaduna the next day towards evening, upon getting there,I went straight to my uncle's house only to find out that they have relocated from that place and no one knows their new address. I became stranded and it was getting late.

Around after 7pm, I made up my mind to give my cleaner's contact a shot, I got to the gate of NDA and mentioned the name I was given, to my utmost surprise, everyone in that bit, recognized the name and one person was promptly detailed to take me to his office.

I gave the paper where Kabiru wrote his name and that of his friend to the secretary who took it inside, on sighting the paper, the commandant shouted from the office and followed the secretary outside to usher me in. "where do you know Kabiru? He's my colleague in the office sir," I answered.
Where is he, how is he, hope he's doing well? This man was asking me many questions in an obvious excitement.

The look on his face confirmed to me that kabiru was his beloved friend. He asked me what I came to do in Kaduna and I said it was for the NDA exams. Wow, do you have where to sleep? No, sir. He immediately called someone to take me to his house. On getting to the house I was lavishly entertained.

This man came late in the night and he woke me up and took me up on tutorials for the next day exams. After the exams he personally drove me to the park the next day.

When I got back to the campus, I began to look at Kabiru with a different eyes, how on earth will this man know such a powerful person?
Needless to say that my name was number four on the list when the results came out.

Friends, I put it to you today that relationship is a currency. Every man needs another man to move up and that man may be the neighbor you look down on, may be the taxi driver you so despise or even the house help you think is a nobody today.

Relationship is a stream of income, everything in life actually reproduces on the basis of relationship. Those we know in life matters. Most of us are talented but we need a cup bearer that will tell pharaoh that there's a Joseph that can interpret dreams.

There are some heights you may never get to in life until someone tells someone about you. So shut the door of relationships gently, you may need to use it tomorrow.

let us endeavour to take our relationships seriously, even if you meet online, don't look down on anyone. You never can tell which of the relationships is your own key to success.

Sometimes those who crown kings don't usually look like kings.

#Copied

22 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by DearAminu: 10:23pm On Jan 05
Your friend's story shows that making friends is like finding secret keys. Even if someone seems small or different, they can help you open big doors and do amazing things. So, always be nice to everyone, because you never know who can make your dreams come true. 🌟

Another one 😁... from the little information I've been sharing here I'm glad to tell y'all that an anonymous person contact me who happens to be someone close to an influential person in the agency I'm eying, relaying valuable and confidential information to me. This is to tell you that whatever you do BE NICE to everyone you meet and be generous with information you have. You dont know how that info will change someone's life...
In the end, I pray that this year be a beginning of breakthrough and success in all we do and May Allah ﷻ grant all of us a favouring and life-changing job soon... Ameen 🤲🏼

KhalilAK:
KING MAKERS DON'T LOOK LIKE KINGS. They make Kings

A friend told me this personal story of his. I'm sure he will remember if he comes across this post because he is on my friend's list.

His words..... Many years ago I was working as a clerk at a faculty in one popular university in Nigeria, then I saw an advert for NDA (Nigeria Defence Academy), I have always loved to go to NDA so I applied, submitted my form and was called for admission examination.

I had to travel to Kaduna all the way from Osun State, I have a distant uncle that was resident there then, I wrote a letter(no telephone) to my uncle that I was coming to sit for an exam in Kaduna and will love to stay in their house.

I didn't get a reply to my letter even as my departure date was approaching. I became so worried because I needed to go anyway, as I was talking to a colleague in the office concerning my fear of where to stay, our office cleaner who was a Hausa man overheard us and in his broken English interjected that he knows someone right inside NDA.

Who could he know there, is it not a cleaner like himself, I unintentionally said it out to his hearing.
"oga no o,the commandant op za NDA na ma classmate and ma priend".
In his bad handwriting, he scribbled the comandants name on a piece of paper.
"Just mention my name por am, him go helf you".

I reluctantly collected the paper from him, not because I intended to make use of it but because I didn't want him to feel bad.

The next day I set out on this long journey by train from Osogbo, I got to Kaduna the next day towards evening, upon getting there,I went straight to my uncle's house only to find out that they have relocated from that place and no one knows their new address. I became stranded and it was getting late.

Around after 7pm, I made up my mind to give my cleaner's contact a shot, I got to the gate of NDA and mentioned the name I was given, to my utmost surprise, everyone in that bit, recognized the name and one person was promptly detailed to take me to his office.

I gave the paper where Kabiru wrote his name and that of his friend to the secretary who took it inside, on sighting the paper, the commandant shouted from the office and followed the secretary outside to usher me in. "where do you know Kabiru? He's my colleague in the office sir," I answered.
Where is he, how is he, hope he's doing well? This man was asking me many questions in an obvious excitement.

The look on his face confirmed to me that kabiru was his beloved friend. He asked me what I came to do in Kaduna and I said it was for the NDA exams. Wow, do you have where to sleep? No, sir. He immediately called someone to take me to his house. On getting to the house I was lavishly entertained.

This man came late in the night and he woke me up and took me up on tutorials for the next day exams. After the exams he personally drove me to the park the next day.

When I got back to the campus, I began to look at Kabiru with a different eyes, how on earth will this man know such a powerful person?
Needless to say that my name was number four on the list when the results came out.

Friends, I put it to you today that relationship is a currency. Every man needs another man to move up and that man may be the neighbor you look down on, may be the taxi driver you so despise or even the house help you think is a nobody today.

Relationship is a stream of income, everything in life actually reproduces on the basis of relationship. Those we know in life matters. Most of us are talented but we need a cup bearer that will tell pharaoh that there's a Joseph that can interpret dreams.

There are some heights you may never get to in life until someone tells someone about you. So shut the door of relationships gently, you may need to use it tomorrow.

let us endeavour to take our relationships seriously, even if you meet online, don't look down on anyone. You never can tell which of the relationships is your own key to success.

Sometimes those who crown kings don't usually look like kings.

#Copied

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by yusufdayo1: 12:02am On Jan 06
kheengz:
which year were those people recruited.

September 2022
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by kheengz: 12:48am On Jan 06
yusufdayo1:

September 2022
ok, thank you
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Kingrshd3: 4:09am On Jan 06
ToyoFlo:

On God óò because we didn't actually know why it was like that ...

because it's psychological because it wasn't on advert but was there during registration and later removed it again after 3 days 🤔
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Kingrshd3: 4:13am On Jan 06
Basheer32:
i think FIRS

Are they going to recruit soon too

Plz don't forget to drop an update 🙏
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Gensanusi(m): 7:30am On Jan 06
NPA SALARY 2024 PROPOSAL N30B, Allowance N28B
Nimasa 2024 Salary proposal N41B
The men them

5 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ifex93(m): 7:33am On Jan 06
Greetings everyone,

Please any new updates on fmbn?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by iammdshola(m): 7:37am On Jan 06
Kingrshd3:

Which state are you and u get money ??

Lagos State and I don't have money
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by newnig: 8:04am On Jan 06
Obaman12:

grin cheesy Amen sir! Na this kind prayer I dey like. A prayer that comes with RENEWED HOPE grin

You do well boss, much appreciated sir. Abeg I go like stay in touch, make I send in DM?
Yes
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by dareh85: 8:43am On Jan 06
Any update on fcsc if they have started sharing apl
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by MBEE94(m): 9:07am On Jan 06
Kingrshd3:

On God óò because we didn't actually know why it was like that ...

because it's psychological because it wasn't on advert but was there during registration and later removed it again after 3 days 🤔
I feel may be they wanted to fill some vacancies of Level 8 ASF, and nw they hv reached the numbers

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by AfricanLion22: 9:08am On Jan 06
dareh85:
Any update on fcsc if they have started sharing apl
Hussen240 said will update us about
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mohisah: 9:27am On Jan 06
Gensanusi:
NPA SALARY 2024 PROPOSAL N30B, Allowance N28B
Nimasa 2024 Salary proposal N41B
The men them
Goosebumps already 😳
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Valme1010: 9:51am On Jan 06
ToyoFlo:

Even Ndlea
well as they have approved peculair allowance for ministry of interior ,ndlea too have their own ,which have made ndlea salary different, much better ,when they all start receiving their new salaries.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by dareh85: 10:15am On Jan 06
AfricanLion22:

Hussen240 said will update us about
he did nt update till nw
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Kingrshd3: 10:28am On Jan 06
MBEE94:
I feel may be they wanted to fill some vacancies of Level 8 ASF, and nw they hv reached the numbers
Ok I pray óò and I wish myself the best 🙏

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by opylog(m): 10:37am On Jan 06
newnig:
I no fit dey drag issues with you. You no reach.
But for the folks who really want to learn.....
Let's even "assume" what you said about your brother is true, that 300k you mentioned is the salary of a level 16 director in the civil service, I am talking about after the recent addition of peculiar allowance. That 300k is also the salary of a level 14 in most government owned research institutions and grade B-C agencies. Most notable is that it is the current reality of an Associate Professor with at least 10 years of post-doctoral experience in a Federal University in Nigeria. Yet, you said your brother had just 3 years experience, right?! Use your tongue to count your teeth dude.

Go and ask how much KMPG or Shell starts their trainee analyst/GT with. No dey cap rubbish.

Where you don work before? I was probably working before you wrote WAEC. No be to brag. Na to remind you say both private and public sector experience, we get am.

Good day and happy new year! I sent you a mail pls! Just want clarification on somethings. Thank you.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by AfricanLion22: 11:05am On Jan 06
dareh85:
he did nt update till nw
yes i don't why but lets keep hoping

(1) (2) (3) ... (2114) (2115) (2116) (2117) (2118) (2119) (2120) ... (2261) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: PrinceFola(m), Mukzahra, Oyo001 and 11 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.