Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,705 members, 7,816,889 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:36 PM

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P - Jobs/Vacancies (214) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P (6251994 Views)

Monthly, Net Salaries For Private Sectors, FCMG & Multinational S / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (211) (212) (213) (214) (215) (216) (217) ... (2250) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by eshadiamond(f): 3:47pm On Mar 04, 2020
bukhety:

I called in the evening.

Thanks and God bless.... You shall testify in Jesus name
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Whiterose21: 4:02pm On Mar 04, 2020
TammyAnybody:

Congratulations!!
Welcome back sir.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Whiterose21: 4:04pm On Mar 04, 2020
Ermm:

0706 777 7077
Thanks so much
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Whiterose21: 4:10pm On Mar 04, 2020
bukhety:
After reading Mr11 comment yesterday, I decided to call my senator, sen. Oriolowo, he picked my call and I introduced myself, he asked me what I want and I told him I'm in need of a job. He asked me when I graduated and what I studied. I told him and he was shocked that I've graduated since 2011. He then asked me what I've been doing since then, I told him I learnt fashion design. He said i should send him places I've applied to. To cut the long story short sha, I sent my CV to him and sent him a follow-up message, appreciating his picking my call and anticipating his help. I also added places I wish to work or anywhere he can help fix me. I pray Jehovah God uses him to help me. Keeping my fingers crossed and been hopeful.
He didn't ask you how you got his number?

6 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Kingkmo(m): 4:43pm On Mar 04, 2020
if someone should send a mail is there any hope of them replying? or even going through it at all?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Tunjoel(m): 4:49pm On Mar 04, 2020
Good day house, please I need the contact and email address of OYO North Senator, Sen. Abdulfatai Buhari and the Hon. Olumide Ojerinde. Thanks
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by cephaswizzy(m): 5:29pm On Mar 04, 2020
For those asking for Sen/HOR numbers.. Go to nass website. All their details : phone number, email, address is there.

https://www.nassnig.org

4 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by carsprayer: 6:06pm On Mar 04, 2020
elaino:
"Hello, please I need the contact of Senator Smart Adeyemi (Kogi-West) and Honourable TJ yusuf (Kogi West) thank you. "

Please I'm still waiting for this as its not on those pages uploaded here.

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by dejt4u(m): 6:35pm On Mar 04, 2020

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Fredovik(m): 6:43pm On Mar 04, 2020
[Are u sure?]

11 APLs were given out just now.
If u are connected, press harder or if u have ur money, u can get it as easy as abaluma [/quote]
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by AstralBody: 6:45pm On Mar 04, 2020
Please ooo make una help me with the contact of senator Peter Nwanbosi from Delta State.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by dipopooo(m): 6:56pm On Mar 04, 2020
TammyAnybody:
Attention!

I have been receiving numerous mails of people seeking for links and connection to secure or buy jobs, i do t have such capacity. I am only here on Nairaland to help people with information regarding MDAs recruitment. Infact some are even offering cash benefits which i have refuted severally. The same reason why i have to open a new account as i am also one of you wink

If you check my previous post, i have stated how you one can secure a job especially through those in National Assembly.

Please i dont sell jobs neither do i have link to those that do such, i am only here to provide you necessary guide and information on recruitment into federal MDAs.

Many fraudsters are on Nairaland, so know how u display your buy job attitude.

Lastly, if you know your way Federal Character Commission, Abuja, go there to see your State Commissioner, they might be of help to, heard they gave out slots to some of them recently from NTI, PRODA, FIRO, NCAM, ARMTI, FMC Katisina.

Bros, please do you know if NCAM is currently recruiting?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by africaflozy(f): 6:58pm On Mar 04, 2020
dojnr4real:
please be positive, refused to be frustrated I know it's not easy dear ,but keep pushing.. Nekkycee come and cheer her up .

Thanks, it's not easy, especially when one's partner is having financial issues too. God should please answer my prayers soon. cry
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by africaflozy(f): 7:15pm On Mar 04, 2020
With tears in my eyes right now, I can bodly say I am fed up of life... I have prayed and prayed that I am even fed up of praying.

My husband got a job with Dangote in 2017,they dragged it till December 2019 and then mailed him in February that he is now above the age required. This is the job that made us relocate to another state, where getting job seems difficult without connection.

Myself on the other hand, I applied for the ogun state primary school teachers recruitment, fortunately I was invited to write test but I was not invited for the interview which will be concluded tomorrow, just because I do not know any politician. I also applied for OYO state tescom job, now I am hearing about using politician again....

Myself and my husband has been jobless since July 2019,I Thank God for the little writing job he is getting, if not I dnt know how we would have been surviving till now.

Getting a job is very hard in Nigeria without knowing a politician... I am fed up

I can't even remember the last time I received an alert on my phone, the only alert I get is statement of account every month which I do not even bother to check at all because I know it's same old story... How I wish I can just get a job. I am a qualified educator with NCE and BEd. God knows I still have strong faith in Him and He can. Still get me connected cry cry cry

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by aye88: 7:39pm On Mar 04, 2020
africaflozy:
With tears in my eyes right now, I can bodly say I am fed up of life... I have prayed and prayed that I am even fed up of praying.

My husband got a job with Dangote in 2017,they dragged it till December 2019 and then mailed him in February that he is now above the age required. This is the job that made us relocate to another state, where getting job seems difficult without connection.

Myself on the other hand, I applied for the ogun state primary school teachers recruitment, fortunately I was invited to write test but I was not invited for the interview which will be concluded tomorrow, just because I do not know any politician. I also applied for OYO state tescom job, now I am hearing about using politician again....

Myself and my husband has been jobless since July 2019,I Thank God for the little writing job he is getting, if not I dnt know how we would have been surviving till now.

Getting a job is very hard in Nigeria without knowing a politician... I am fed up

I can't even remember the last time I received an alert on my phone, the only alert I get is statement of account every month which I do not even bother to check at all because I know it's same old story... How I wish I can just get a job. I am a qualified educator with NCE and BEd. God knows I still have strong faith in Him and He can. Still get me connected cry cry cry

Whaooo. This is very touching. May your helper locate you. Please don't give up your story can change under one second, and when it does, you will forget all you ever went through.
This country is really hard sha. No wonder people are relocating daily .

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by SanThiago: 9:19pm On Mar 04, 2020
My hope still continues to rest with God.

5 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by id4sho(m): 9:49pm On Mar 04, 2020
SanThiago:
It's been a very dissapointing first two month of the year for me. But my hope still continues to rest with God.
I am a graduate of zoology with good grades and a very vibrant mind. Since the beginning of the year 2019 till now has been a tale of disappointments for me. I applied for several jobs for which i always get to the final stages, and then when the tussle for who knows who comes into play, i've always lost out. From NGO's to federal government jobs and what have you, it has been same old story.

I'm a chronically introverted, melancholic young man and the line between were i am and depression isn't very thick. But i figured out since this is the only platform i get to mingle, i had better let out my heart and like they say, a closed mouth is a closed destiny.

The frustration of knowing you are good and you have so much to offer but you keep being rejected has been my pain. I equally participated in the recently concluded NNPC graduate trainee recruitment and i had high hopes and invested alot of energy, commitment and efforts to make it to the interviews Only to be dealth one of the most shocking disappointment i have experienced in my entire life on Valentine's day...anyways, i retain hope in that regards.

I've been withdrawn, sober and depressed since then. Feels so powerless and useless to be me right now. I lack words to express my current state of affairs...

I'll appreciate any form of help in form of job opportunities from our senior colleagues here.. I need some sunshine in my life
it is well, take a chill pill. Head up and network like never before. my two cents

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by evanslim(m): 9:51pm On Mar 04, 2020
AstralBody:
Please ooo make una help me with the contact of senator Peter Nwanbosi from Delta State.

I also need his number
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by teekay22: 9:55pm On Mar 04, 2020
Please can you help with the number of honorable members
Ayammawa:
Contacts
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by nafisu: 10:05pm On Mar 04, 2020
https://www.nassnig.org/ it is on the site, current Reps and senators public numbers

evanslim:

I also need his number
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by sw24(f): 10:21pm On Mar 04, 2020
mistacoco2:
is the MD of NSIA Mr Uche Orji I would really appreciate if that is possible.. my digit is 0.7.0.3.2.0.3.9.0.9.4. thanks
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by sw24(f): 10:24pm On Mar 04, 2020
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Whiterose21: 10:25pm On Mar 04, 2020
nafisu:

https://www.nassnig.org/ it is on the site

Thanks for your assistance, please are these their direct phone numbers?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by africaflozy(f): 10:35pm On Mar 04, 2020
Heineken:
Morning house. Me I need Governor seyi makinde's phone number. I'm from oyo state.

Boss, I like your courage... If I can get Governor Dapo Abiodun's phone number, I go jubilate tire. I know he will help me because he is a good man.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 10:37pm On Mar 04, 2020
cheesy Be like this senator calling go don cast oo cheesy

6 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by nafisu: 10:46pm On Mar 04, 2020
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ayammawa(m): 11:00pm On Mar 04, 2020
teekay22:
Please can you help with the number of honorable members

Click the following link

https://www.nassnig.org/mps/members
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by africaflozy(f): 11:42pm On Mar 04, 2020
aye88:

Whaooo. This is very touching. May your helper locate you. Please don't give up your story can change under one second, and when it does, you will forget all you ever went through.
This country is really hard sha. No wonder people are relocating daily .

You are right, Infact, out of frustration, my husband said he wants to travel out through a particular route, where you can work as a caregiver, he said he do not mind packing shits or doing any dirty job over there. I felt sorry for him. This is a person that is very brilliant, studied through chevron scholarship, yet anytime he made it to the last stage, the people who knows people will hijack the job. There was a time he told me he wanted to commit suicide. Well, what can I do than to weep secretly and come out to encourage him. I. Know God will remember us soon.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Vanbravo(m): 1:04am On Mar 05, 2020
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Heineken(m): 2:20am On Mar 05, 2020
africaflozy:

Boss, I like your courage... If I can get Governor Dapo Abiodun's phone number, I go jubilate tire. I know he will help me because he is a good man.
lol I tell you. This seyi makinde is also nice. I believe him. May God help us madam.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by shollay09(m): 5:05am On Mar 05, 2020
mr11:
You can say that again,the man asked Oga where are you from I told him that I'm igboman from Delta state,he told the man sitting with them ,na your brother oooo oya help am ,he said I wanted to give you one of my slot but since your brother is here let him help you they all started laughing,the man he was calling my brother is from south south he said no problem I will help him he collected my CV and signed on it and told me to be in abuja on Thursday to collect my Apl that I'm starting work on Monday The senator was like do you have anything you want to say or ask that I should say it,naso I tell am that I don't have anything to say but a very big thank you when I was saying it tears started rolling out. They all gave me money for my transport.
he is a God of wonders..... Congratulations to you
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by africaflozy(f): 5:52am On Mar 05, 2020
Heineken:
lol I tell you. This seyi makinde is also nice. I believe him. May God help us madam.

Amen o

(1) (2) (3) ... (211) (212) (213) (214) (215) (216) (217) ... (2250) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: abbakacici, bowen2018, Walybounce, Navar(m), Sultan8, prophetic69(m), Konne, Mykcool(m) and 9 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.