Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,693 members, 7,816,834 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:20 PM

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P - Jobs/Vacancies (215) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P (6251715 Views)

Monthly, Net Salaries For Private Sectors, FCMG & Multinational S / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (212) (213) (214) (215) (216) (217) (218) ... (2249) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Kokolet11: 6:56am On Mar 05, 2020
Sorry to say this but I think you guys are not serious, just because mr11 said one senator helped him all of you are now calling senators on phone? do you people even read what mr11 wrote? his friend is aid to the senator,do you know the work his aid might have did to help him talk to the senator on his behalf? the truth is that the senator you are calling will responded to you but won't help you or you think he doesn't have people that helped him win election that he will help and he will leave them to help you abi? one thing about you so called graduate is that you feel too big to beg.let advice you guys choose one day and pray choose those agencies you need put them in pray and ask God to make way for you then after have faith that God as answered you then visit those agencies in abuja meet people in those office and beg them to help you that they are your last hope, knee down and cry to them forget your big boy and big girls you know what you want cry and beg ,call them mummy's and daddys not sir or ma after doing that believe me your cry and begging must touch someone there to help you or take you to their ogas instead of wasting your time calling senators.Before you go to those agencies make sure you give beggers money believe me you will smile later. take my advice and remain bless.

25 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mobi47(m): 7:12am On Mar 05, 2020
africaflozy:

You are right, Infact, out of frustration, my husband said he wants to travel out through a particular route, where you can work as a caregiver, he said he do not mind packing shits or doing any dirty job over there. I felt sorry for him. This is a person that is very brilliant, studied through chevron scholarship, yet anytime he made it to the last stage, the people who knows people will hijack the job. There was a time he told me he wanted to commit suicide. Well, what can I do than to weep secretly and come out to encourage him. I. Know God will remember us soon.
kai na wa o. this is really painful, there are many graduate like him too going through same kind of pains daily. Its well, stay strong....there is always light at the end of a tunnel. Just get to the end.

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by real1000: 7:15am On Mar 05, 2020
Kokolet11:
Sorry to say this but I think you guys are not serious, just because mr11 said one senator helped him all of you are now calling senators on phone? do you people even read what mr11 wrote? his friend is aid to the senator,do you know the work his aid might have did to help him talk to the senator on his behalf? the truth is that the senator you are calling will responded to you but won't help you or you think he doesn't have people that helped him win election that he will help and he will leave them to help you abi? one thing about you so called graduate is that you feel too big to beg.let advice you guys choose one day and pray choose those agencies you need put them in pray and ask God to make way for you then after have faith that God as answered you then visit those agencies in abuja meet people in those office and beg them to help you that they are your last hope, knee down and cry to them forget your big boy and big girls you know what you want cry and beg ,call them mummy's and daddys not sir or ma after doing that believe me your cry and begging must touch someone there to help you or take you to their ogas instead of wasting your time calling senators.Before you go to those agencies make sure you give beggers money believe me you will smile later. take my advice and remain bless.
If I can like this more than ten times I will do it you nailed it and have said it all.

4 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Kokolet11: 7:41am On Mar 05, 2020
real1000:
If I can like this more than ten times I will do it you nailed it and have said it all.
You guys should stop doing what others are doing because it worked for him does not mean it will work for you.Do you know how many people that has personal relationship with your senator that he will help before even thinking of you? you got to be different from what others are doing to achieve your arms.

5 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by NekkyCee(f): 8:05am On Mar 05, 2020
It doesn't mean people should not give it a trial. You never know.
Kokolet11:
You guys should stop doing what others are doing because it worked for him does not mean it will work for you.Do you know how many people that has personal relationship with your senator that he will help before even thinking of you? you got to be different from what others are doing to achieve your arms.

8 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by emdeecw(f): 8:08am On Mar 05, 2020
Good morning House, Please can anyone please update us on any Agency or Ministry that is recruiting. Thank you.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Kokolet11: 8:13am On Mar 05, 2020
NekkyCee:
It doesn't mean people should not give it a trial. You never know.
Call and give us feedback no go and try what I said.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Iyajelili(f): 8:15am On Mar 05, 2020
Kokolet11:

You said the truth and I liked your post but Mr Man, your English is poor for a graduate too except you're not one. Some of you are so pompous, saucy and lack manners simply because this is a faceless forum.

5 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by nasiest(m): 8:51am On Mar 05, 2020
Here talk abeg... We should turn to almajiri abi?Ba laifin ka bane. Please do what you got to do and don't listen to this silly advice.
Kokolet11:

4 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Kokolet11: 9:26am On Mar 05, 2020
nasiest:
Here talk abeg... We should turn to almajiri abi?Ba laifin ka bane. Please do what you got to do and don't listen to this silly advice.
If Jacob and Abraham has the same poverty mindset like you they would have remain jobless and useless like you.You dey form too big to beg when you are jobless na your type will go at back and do what I said.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Kokolet11: 9:33am On Mar 05, 2020
Iyajelili:

You said the truth and I liked your post but Mr Man, your English is poor for a graduate too except you're not one. Some of you are so pompous, saucy and lack manners simply because this is a faceless forum.
Madam English teacher let your Queen's English,excellent and original English give you job,let me advice you madam English teacher your Queen's English won't give you job but your smartness. If you like speak Queen's English or American English if you're not smart no job for you.

7 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by bukhety(f): 9:39am On Mar 05, 2020
Whiterose21:

He didn't ask you how you got his number?
No, but I told him I got it online. They know that their numbers are online.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Xmen149(m): 11:00am On Mar 05, 2020
cephaswizzy:
For those asking for Sen/HOR numbers.. Go to nass website. All their details : phone number, email, address is there.

https://www.nassnig.org

some are not there oh,. mostly the ones that won with court case

if anyone can help me with senator Utazi Godfrey Chukwuka number I will be glad.

Please please please
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Midex88(m): 11:06am On Mar 05, 2020
Ayammawa:
Senators contact

All the Ondo State Senator contact is not going. Pls who has alternative contact to them. Pls kindly help out. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Iyajelili(f): 11:16am On Mar 05, 2020
Kokolet11:
Madam English teacher let your Queen's English,excellent and original English give you job,let me advice you madam English teacher your Queen's English won't give you job but your smartness. If you like speak Queen's English or American English if you're not smart no job for you.

Idiot that thinks everyone on this thread is a job seeker. Be there forming King Kong on this thread till you waste away.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Kokolet11: 12:02pm On Mar 05, 2020
Iyajelili:

Idiot that thinks everyone on this thread is a job seeker. Be there forming King Kong on this thread till you waste away.
You call me an idiot? Please tell me where I can meet you.Seriously I want to see you just choose a place of your choice be it police station or Army barrack,I want to meet the person that called me idiot.if you're in abuja choose a place OK for you but if you are in anyother state just tell me the place I will come there on Saturday since you think you can insult anybody you see.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Heineken(m): 12:05pm On Mar 05, 2020
Kokolet11:
You call me an idiot? Please tell me where I can meet you.Seriously I want to see you just choose a place of your choice be it police station or Army barrack,I want to meet the person that called me idiot.
baba pls forget.. This thread isn't for that. Na job things...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Heineken(m): 12:05pm On Mar 05, 2020
Iyajelili:

mama it's OK please.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by nasiest(m): 12:07pm On Mar 05, 2020
Did I tell you I'm jobless? Such a frustrated clown venting his frustration on everyone here. You don't even know me from Adam but you are here displaying your ignorance and stupidity. You sound like a broken record. From your comments it shows you are depressed but please don't commit suicide because of lack of job o.. grin..Ode
Kokolet11:
If Jacob and Abraham has the same poverty mindset like you they would have remain jobless and useless like you.You dey form too big to beg when you are jobless na your type will go at back and do what I said.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Kokolet11: 12:12pm On Mar 05, 2020
Heineken:
baba pls forget.. This thread isn't for that. Na job things...
Did she think she can insult me and go free or she think that nairaland is faceless Abi?If she mess up with me I will trace me and mess her up her I.p address is enough for me.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ermm: 12:22pm On Mar 05, 2020
Xmen149:

some are not there oh,. mostly the ones that won with court case

if anyone can help me with senator Utazi Godfrey Chukwuka number I will be glad.

Please please please

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Kokolet11: 12:25pm On Mar 05, 2020
nasiest:
Did I tell you I'm jobless? Such a frustrated clown venting his frustration on everyone here. You don't even know me from Adam but you are here displaying your ignorance and stupidity. You sound like a broken record. From your comments it shows you are depressed but please don't commit suicide because of lack of job o.. grin..Ode
Some people are just stupid did I mention here that I need a job?If you want to know who I am come to national mosque abuja I'm close to that place you can mail me I will send you my contact number then after our meeting you will start respecting people here,I'm waiting for your mail.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by sparkyJ: 12:31pm On Mar 05, 2020
Kokolet11:
Some people are just stupid did I mention here that I need a job?If you want to know who I am come to national mosque abuja I'm close to that place you can mail me I will send you my contact number then after our meeting you will start respecting people here,I'm waiting for your mail.

Kokolet11 Pls Sir, pm me. Its very important. thanks Sir
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by kkkp: 12:35pm On Mar 05, 2020
Abeg how much NPA dey pay
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Iyajelili(f): 12:46pm On Mar 05, 2020
Kokolet11:
You call me an idiot? Please tell me where I can meet you.Seriously I want to see you just choose a place of your choice be it police station or Army barrack,I want to meet the person that called me idiot.if you're in abuja choose a place OK for you but if you are in anyother state just tell me the place I will come there on Saturday since you think you can insult anybody you see.

Go and sleep jaree

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by real1000: 12:51pm On Mar 05, 2020
Kokolet11:
Sir please can you help me with money to eat please I don't have anything to eat.please na beg I dey beg you sir cry

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Kokolet11: 12:56pm On Mar 05, 2020
Iyajelili:

Go and sleep jaree
Don't be afraid is just a friendly meeting no harm.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Kokolet11: 12:57pm On Mar 05, 2020
real1000:
Sir please can you help me with money to eat please I don't have anything to eat.please na beg I dey beg you sir cry
Is that all you need now?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Kokolet11: 12:59pm On Mar 05, 2020
sparkyJ:

Kokolet11 Pls Sir, pm me on whatsapp. 08037275599. Its very important. thanks Sir
Madam State your reason.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by sparkyJ: 1:13pm On Mar 05, 2020
Kokolet11:
Madam State your reason.
I sent u an email request. pls respond. thanks.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by real1000: 1:15pm On Mar 05, 2020
Kokolet11:
Is that all you need now?
Sir please any amount please hunger want to kill me cry
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Edox4(m): 1:19pm On Mar 05, 2020
Kokolet11:
Baba link up o....Any vacancy

(1) (2) (3) ... (212) (213) (214) (215) (216) (217) (218) ... (2249) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: prophetic69(m), Users2000, Towma(f), kbrule1, Chaossima, BrutusOj(m), Zacks43 and 8 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.