Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,677 members, 7,820,374 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:52 PM

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P - Jobs/Vacancies (216) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P (6269200 Views)

Monthly, Net Salaries For Private Sectors, FCMG & Multinational S / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (213) (214) (215) (216) (217) (218) (219) ... (2255) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Kokolet11: 1:34pm On Mar 05, 2020
real1000:
Sir please any amount please hunger want to kill me cry
Hunger will not kill you sir/madam your wish has been granted since this is all you can ask for.Forward your account details to my mail and please sir you can type your mail here let me know the one that is own because I have many unread mail.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Whiterose21: 1:42pm On Mar 05, 2020
Kokolet11:
Some people are just stupid did I mention here that I need a job?If you want to know who I am come to national mosque abuja I'm close to that place you can mail me I will send you my contact number then after our meeting you will start respecting people here,I'm waiting for your mail.
Please just forget about everything, and let's move forward.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by omololu251(m): 2:04pm On Mar 05, 2020
Please if God give you the grace kindly help me Sir.
I am in need of a job to put food on the table and to take care of my family.

If God give you the grace Sir.

Kokolet11:
Don't be afraid is just a friendly meeting no harm.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by real1000: 2:06pm On Mar 05, 2020
Kokolet11:
Hunger will not kill you sir/madam your wish has been granted since this is all you can ask for.Forward your account details to my mail and please sir you can type your mail here let me know the one that is own because I have many unread mail.
Sir I have sent the mail it start it ogoc please respond to the mail.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Tobigab12: 2:06pm On Mar 05, 2020
Kokolet11:
. Boss make I forward my own also.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by nasiest(m): 2:07pm On Mar 05, 2020
You don't even exist to me I'm just advising people not to listen to your stupid and useless advice. Who you are or what you do is insignificant to me. As far I'm concerned you lack decorum and I don't respect or relate to people like you. If you like be Dangote and also have heaven and earth in your house but that's for your pocket and your damn business. I DON'T CARE!!!
Kokolet11:
Some people are just stupid did I mention here that I need a job?If you want to know who I am come to national mosque abuja I'm close to that place you can mail me I will send you my contact number then after our meeting you will start respecting people here,I'm waiting for your mail.

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Kokolet11: 2:11pm On Mar 05, 2020
nasiest:
You don't even exist to me I'm just advising people not to listen to your stupid and useless advice. Who you are or what you do is insignificant to me. As far I'm concerned you lack decorum and I don't respect or relate to people like you. If you like be Dangote and also have heaven and earth in your house but that's for your pocket and your damn business. I DON'T CARE!!!
I will track you is a promise just watchout nairaland might faceless but your I.P address will do the talking for me.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Firmjudge(m): 2:12pm On Mar 05, 2020
Aight, at this junction I want to plead with everyone to stand down.

This is not the way to go and we will never get anywhere with this cursing attitude.

Please my people, no one should throw any bant or curse word at anyone again. We have an aim and we are all looking forward to fixing ourselves somewhere.

Let's stop this and keep our insanity at bay.

Y"all should look forward to the goal ahead and may God bless everyone.

Aight, let's get back to work..

8 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Kokolet11: 2:13pm On Mar 05, 2020
real1000:
Sir I have sent the mail it start it ogoc please respond to the mail.
Done sir

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Firmjudge(m): 2:14pm On Mar 05, 2020
nasiest:

Please I plead with you it's enough.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Kokolet11: 2:14pm On Mar 05, 2020
Whiterose21:

Please just forget about everything, and let's move forward.
Ok

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Firmjudge(m): 2:15pm On Mar 05, 2020
Kokolet11:
I will track you is a promise just watchout nairaland might faceless but your I.P address will do the talking for me.

Brother please it's enough and kindly end this here.

Thank you.

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by real1000: 2:20pm On Mar 05, 2020
Kokolet11:
Done sir
Sir may Almighty bless you and your family members I didn't expect this amount from you sir thank you so much,may anything you put your hands be bless.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Kokolet11: 2:25pm On Mar 05, 2020
real1000:
Sir may Almighty bless you and your family members I didn't expect this amount 50k from you sir thank you so much,may anything you put your hands be bless.
Amen please remove that amount from there.

5 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Firmjudge(m): 2:25pm On Mar 05, 2020
real1000:
Sir may Almighty bless you and your family members I didn't expect this amount ##k from you sir thank you so much,may anything you put your hands be bless.

Way to go. God bless you Kokolet11
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Firmjudge(m): 2:27pm On Mar 05, 2020
Kokolet11:
well-done bro
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by real1000: 2:30pm On Mar 05, 2020
Kokolet11:
I have sir please don't be offended.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Xmen149(m): 2:32pm On Mar 05, 2020
Ermm:

thank you
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Tobigab12: 2:43pm On Mar 05, 2020
Pls I need someone that can help me in purchasing form for osun state teaching, (tescom)before it close.help me out please
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Kokolet11: 2:48pm On Mar 05, 2020
real1000:
I sent you mail check it and reply me before 6pm.Did you apply for custom?

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by SenatorJChris: 2:54pm On Mar 05, 2020
Kokolet11:
You too much. God bless you real good.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by dejt4u(m): 2:56pm On Mar 05, 2020
Firmjudge:
Aight, at this junction I want to plead with everyone to stand down.

This is not the way to go and we will never get anywhere with this cursing attitude.

Please my people, no one should throw any bant or curse word at anyone again. We have an aim and we are all looking forward to fixing ourselves somewhere.

Let's stop this and keep our insanity at bay.

Y"all should look forward to the goal ahead and may God bless everyone.

Aight, let's get back to work..

you're a peace maker, please keep it up. we need to be brothers and sisters here.

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by yahmaid04(m): 2:56pm On Mar 05, 2020
Kokolet11:
please sir I sent you a DM
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by yahmaid04(m): 2:58pm On Mar 05, 2020
Anybody knows an Agency recruiting in Abuja please help notify me

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Firmjudge(m): 2:59pm On Mar 05, 2020
dejt4u:

you're a peace maker, please keep it up. we need to be brothers and sisters here.

So true!

Thanks, I appreciate.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Tobigab12: 2:59pm On Mar 05, 2020
Kokolet11:
kokolet11 pls help out I also register for custom and nscdc pls help out,may Almighty God bless u.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by sparkyJ: 2:59pm On Mar 05, 2020
Kokolet11:

@ kokolet sir, i requested to talk to u privately. U know dis is a public forum & i kno u understand my Point. I actually need ur favour (not money o). Lol
i already sent a mail request. pls sir, reply me. Thanks
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by dipopooo(m): 3:18pm On Mar 05, 2020
real1000:

God don butter this guy's bread... 50k just like that? I know a lot of people would kill the kokolet guy with DM

7 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Tintedglass: 3:35pm On Mar 05, 2020
Hello House,

Please which Federal Government Agencies are currently recruiting apart from INEC, EFCC, and ICPC??
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Folahanmi19(m): 3:53pm On Mar 05, 2020
Kokolet11:

My bro i applied for INEC, I'd appreciate any help you can render sir, God bless you

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Whiterose21: 3:57pm On Mar 05, 2020
Kokolet11:
Waoo, God replenish your pocket. I don't need money ooo, I need job, I want to work and earn my own money.

(1) (2) (3) ... (213) (214) (215) (216) (217) (218) (219) ... (2255) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: dreamxhaser, Gboy4444, Chimezie198(m), Mohisah, Prudent5217, Eminence50, Swagsultan1(m) and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.