Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,209 members, 7,829,331 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:45 AM

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P - Jobs/Vacancies (2142) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P (6303309 Views)

Monthly, Net Salaries For Private Sectors, FCMG & Multinational S / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2139) (2140) (2141) (2142) (2143) (2144) (2145) ... (2262) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by timibare(m): 9:29am On Jan 28
Good day everyone, please any news about airforce short service
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by 22just: 9:58am On Jan 28
Blankstare:

Bro what do you know about ecowas? Working condition and all that.

That place na gold mine

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Shinzokiyotake(m): 10:01am On Jan 28
timibare:
Good day everyone, please any news about airforce short service
likely to open 12midnight today
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by NdanaBusu: 11:17am On Jan 28
Alafersey:

Please oga hussen240 can you please help me ask for FCDA if they summited for IPPIS capturing because we were giving APL since August but till date nothing from them. No documentation and nothing I already started giving up on itself. Please help me let me see if I can get some hope @hussen240
Thank You

How far so far?
Have you been called for documentation and Capturing in FCDA
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Vasgas: 1:41pm On Jan 28
omavicky:
Greetings to everyone here....it's me again, who can help a sister with a good Job, am just trying my luck...

Back, Msc and PHD in view
Please be a blessing to me, and I will forever be greatful.
Which course?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by timibare(m): 1:49pm On Jan 28
Shinzokiyotake:
likely to open 12midnight today
okay thanks
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by omavicky(f): 2:03pm On Jan 28
First degree Sociology
Msc and PHD in view, industrial relations and Human resources management.
Vasgas:

Which course?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Vasgas: 2:19pm On Jan 28
omavicky:
First degree Sociology
Msc and PHD in view, industrial relations and Human resources management.
I would have advise you pursue lecturing since you have MSc and PhD in view but the qualifications are of different specifics.
Try out all these new private universities

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Gensanusi(m): 3:52pm On Jan 28
national minimum wage

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Alafersey: 4:29pm On Jan 28
NdanaBusu:

How far so far?

Not yet oo
Still waiting but I start to give up already
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by preciousfuture: 4:29pm On Jan 28
Please how’s working with code of conduct bureau?
The salary and welfare?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nasirmakeveli: 4:45pm On Jan 28
Alafersey:

Not yet oo
Still waiting but I start to give up already
try to give update if you are called please... The wait is exhausting.

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by lokome: 5:00pm On Jan 28
Between a bank that pay 300k and FG job that pays 200k, which one is better

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ucheclaw(m): 5:34pm On Jan 28
Please any parastatal under the Min of Petroleum recruiting or planning to, any moment from now? Please!!!

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by DearAminu: 5:53pm On Jan 28
Hi fam, I have something to share that might be helpful. For those of you with FCTA APL waiting for capturing, I advise you to pick up your APL and go to the Human Resources department in the secretariat. Be confident and inform them that they called you or sent you an SMS for documentation. I say this because they typically prioritize those with connections to ministers, directors, etc., before reaching out to ordinary individuals. If you keep waiting, you may wait forever.

Good luck 🫱🏼‍🫲🏽

Alafersey:

Please oga hussen240 can you please help me ask for FCDA if they summited for IPPIS capturing because we were giving APL since August but till date nothing from them. No documentation and nothing I already started giving up on itself. Please help me let me see if I can get some hope @hussen240
Thank You

NdanaBusu:

How far so far?

7 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Dannyhonda(m): 7:22pm On Jan 28
I wonder why some people can't assist without trying to extort you or take advantage. You are very close to the ADC of BAT even before he became the ADC and the man who is a philanthropist and you are also working in that same part of the officer. But to assist me, you are asking for fuel money omo it is well. I am not desperate, God no go shame us.

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mohisah: 7:43pm On Jan 28
Dannyhonda:
I wonder why some people can't assist without trying to extort you or take advantage. You are very close to the ADC of BAT even before he became the ADC and the man who is a philanthropist and you are also working in that same part of the officer. But to assist me, you are asking for fuel money omo it is well. I am not desperate, God no go shame us.
Pls remove entitlement from it if u re not d reason behind his bcmin the ADC to Tinubu.

It is good he opened up n he still pick up ur calls, sm won't open up n he'll be posting u forever till u let him be or he might place u on blacklist. 😅

5 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Dannyhonda(m): 7:50pm On Jan 28
This is not entitlement, my point is that if you can't help, you say so but asking for ridiculous stuff, e get as e be. Imagine saying "Nothing goes for nothing" or "Nothing is free in this life". Mind you the ADC is like your mentor whom you are following his way cause the man is free to everyone, let me say he is a philanthropist but you are doing opposite lol. If na woman nko wetin e go talk?? I rest my case
Mohisah:
Pls remove entitlement from it if u re not d reason behind his bcmin the ADC to Tinubu.

It is good he opened up n he still pick up ur calls, sm won't open up n he'll be posting u forever till u let him be or he might place u on blacklist. 😅

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mohisah: 7:56pm On Jan 28
Dannyhonda:
This is not entitlement, my point is that if you can't help, you say so but asking for ridiculous stuff, e get as e be. Imagine saying "Nothing goes for nothing" or "Nothing is free in this life". Mind you the ADC is like your mentor whom you are following his way cause the man is free to everyone, let me say he is a philanthropist but you are doing opposite lol.
Boss, anybody dat touches dwn in Abj must like moni cos bills n spendin dey choke.

Just be followin him small-small God might touch his heart & dnt forget to bring quality dat wil mk him see u as smth big in future.
People re investin deir helps to who can cm bck to remember their family, thats d plain truth, Boss.

May God see u thru

6 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Dannyhonda(m): 8:07pm On Jan 28
I fully understand you, this life, who wan help you no go stress you. How much fuel money would I give that would move him? This person no small at all but it is well all the same. Amen my brother, thank you
Mohisah:
Boss, anybody dat touches dwn in Abj must like moni cos bills n spendin dey choke.

Just be followin him small-small God might touch his heart & dnt forget to bring quality dat wil mk him see u as smth big in future.
People re investin deir helps to who can cm bck to remember their family, thats d plain truth, Boss.

May God see u thru

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ParamilitaryII: 8:27pm On Jan 28
Dannyhonda:
No give anybody shishi except you did it on your own. Naso someone working in CBN collect my 10k for fuel and nothing sup self. The God wey bring the one we dey do now, go still bring the best we are hoping for. No gree for anybody o

9 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Littlezealot(f): 8:50pm On Jan 28
Just came across this on fb in fcsc page

2 Shares

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by omavicky(f): 9:45pm On Jan 28
[uote author=Vasgas post=128167643]
I would have advise you pursue lecturing since you have MSc and PhD in view but the qualifications are of different specifics.
Try out all these new private universities [/quote]
No they aren't, industrial relations and Human resources management is a branch in sociology, just as we have criminology and the rest... yes am actually looking for a lecturing Job at Uniport presently and thats where I obtained my masters and PHD in view.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by 22just: 9:58pm On Jan 28
Nexuspulse:
If you get connect to push for CBN, please do, underground replacement soon! Shalom
All CBN hopefuls make una take note

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by kkkp: 10:01pm On Jan 28
lokome:
Between a bank that pay 300k and FG job that pays 200k, which one is better
FG due to job security and long term goal. If u are a risk taker and you want to get money within a short time you can earn above 500k moving to another bank. But no job security
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by JaiJaigyal: 11:18pm On Jan 28
Good evening. A family friend just got NACA and doesn’t have an idea of the salary. He hasn’t picked the letter yet. Who has an idea of how much it is?

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by JaiJaigyal: 11:54pm On Jan 28
kkkp:
Just choose between BOA, NAIC or even NALDA.

I currently work in NALDA. Nothing A-list there asides opportunity to travel. Salary scale is CONPSS and entry level salary is about 84k

8 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Dannyhonda(m): 2:30am On Jan 29
Lmaooo I no give am shishi, Omo things dey occur
ParamilitaryII:
No give anybody shishi except you did it on your own. Naso someone working in CBN collect my 10k for fuel and nothing sup self. The God wey bring the one we dey do now, go still bring the best we are hoping for. No gree for anybody o
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Dannyhonda(m): 2:31am On Jan 29
Good morning everyone, Airforce Dssc is out and the good news is that Second class lower can also apply!!! Goodluck

6 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Gensanusi(m): 6:33am On Jan 29
Federal University relief

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Xboy1993: 6:55am On Jan 29
JaiJaigyal:

I currently work in NALDA. Nothing A-list there asides opportunity to travel. Salary scale is CONPSS and entry level salary is about 84k

I have been deceiving myself thinking that NALDA is such a juicy place bungus allowances with salary of about 250+k. About this opportunity to travel, it's opportunity to travel outside the country? And is there allowances attached with such travel. Thank you so much for timely response. U truly truly safe a brother
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by CAPTIVATOR: 7:42am On Jan 29
Gensanusi:
Federal University relief

I hope they use this to recruit real staffs and not ghost workers, cos the greed that comes with this opportunity Sha

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (2139) (2140) (2141) (2142) (2143) (2144) (2145) ... (2262) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.