Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,128 members, 7,842,245 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 02:05 AM

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P - Jobs/Vacancies (2144) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P (6351063 Views)

Monthly, Net Salaries For Private Sectors, FCMG & Multinational S / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2141) (2142) (2143) (2144) (2145) (2146) (2147) ... (2272) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Basheer32(m): 5:04pm On Jan 29
Oga @mohisah pls open it for us i don't understand one building to another building
Mohisah:
Forgotten d topic already. If it FIRS, d Chairman has moved frm one building to another building. Press ur connect. Goodluvk
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ucheclaw(m): 5:11pm On Jan 29
Sam768:

Only revenue generating agencies are regarded as A-list job. The more the revenue, the higher the employee earns plus allowances.

Is there any in Min. Of Science and technology?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by softclit: 5:33pm On Jan 29
maik99:

This job security talk is becoming stale sha
Banks are as secure as anything
This talk of job security is what keeps people in the civil service for 35 years with little to no growth
Is not stale because we are running a fragile economy. what sense does it make when you get to higher position and you want start enjoying your money but you are afraid you may get sack due to bad economy, change in management or old age.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by softclit: 5:35pm On Jan 29
Mohisah:
No be small cap o! The only pesin dat can boldly enjoy workin in a bank is d pesin with influence. If i've influence to make Dangote family, Tinubu's and other rich elites to come thru me, even Manager no fit look my face if i cm late and nobody fit sack me unless my referrals re no longer active.
Nobody mind is at rest so far as u dey bankin system for a private body. D month u receiv salary is d only sure month in private firms😂
The guy no sabi wetin be banking system. Just the other even the ogas at the top CBN dissolved. to show you that no matter the level you attain you will still get kicked out.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by softclit: 5:38pm On Jan 29
maik99:

Everybody in a bank works in marketing? Tell us about a reputable private firm or bank that failed to pay salaries recently please or what do you mean by "only sure month"
Is not about marketing. Is your work secured? tomorrow managment may decide in meeting that those that spent so so number of years in particular position should go. OR bank A will be merging with bank B.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by maik99(m): 5:56pm On Jan 29
softclit:
Is not about marketing. Is your work secured? tomorrow managment may decide in meeting that those that spent so so number of years in particular position should go. OR bank A will be merging with bank B.

My point is this is too uncommon to be the norm
Nigerian banks have been as secure as secure can be since the reorganization of the sector in 2008 or so
Heck, banks are up there as the most profitable companies in Nigeria YoY
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mohisah: 6:20pm On Jan 29
Basheer32:
Oga @mohisah pls open it for us i don't understand one building to another building
My boss, it not okay to mention his building on public space for security. FIRS has many building within HQ, each wit a specific house number etc
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nadingo: 6:23pm On Jan 29
Xboy1993:

Even their headquarters is dilapidated. Pls do your know any A-list under ministry of Agriculture?
As it is, I don't. The BOA and NALDA I thought fell among have all been debunked to be D-list on this thread. I doubt if NAIC would be any different.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Basheer32(m): 6:33pm On Jan 29
Ok, understood Boss but what is the stand of the recruitment as we expect it end of January pls help with the update Boss
Mohisah:
My boss, it not okay to mention his building on public space for security. FIRS has many building within HQ, each wit a specific house number etc
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by kkkp: 8:40pm On Jan 29
maik99:

My point is this is too uncommon to be the norm
Nigerian banks have been as secure as secure can be since the reorganization of the sector in 2008 or so
Heck, banks are up there as the most profitable companies in Nigeria YoY
lols is not by declaring profit. Those in the banking system understand. Let me ask you one question to understand if you have in depth knowledge about banking.

IF YOU HAVE A BANK. WILL YOU ALLOW A JOB THAT AN ET , EA OR ABO WILL DO PERFECTLY AND EMPLOY AN AM OR DM OR SBO??

HOPE YOU ALSO KNOW WHAT HAPPENED WHEN ACCESS BANK AND DIAMOND MERGED TOGETHER
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mohisah: 8:46pm On Jan 29
kkkp:
lols is not by declaring profit. Those in the banking system understand. Let me ask you one question to understand if you have in depth knowledge about banking.

IF YOU HAVE A BANK. WILL YOU ALLOW A JOB THAT AN ET , EA OR ABO WILL DO PERFECTLY AND EMPLOY AN AM OR DM OR SBO??

HOPE YOU ALSO KNOW WHAT HAPPENED WHEN ACCESS BANK AND DIAMOND MERGED TOGETHER
Dat Boss, no go undatnd yet. People in banking sector for abt 10yrs and earns abt 500k re cryin each day dat they dont hv peace of mind, cos dem fit sack dem at any minute to employ a young blood that will be of lesser cost to manage.

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by JaiJaigyal: 8:46pm On Jan 29
Mohisah:
Dey play! My neighbor travel for 1wk n she got abov 3m in aza. No be until u travel go outside country bfr u get moni. If dem giv u 800k fr travel, u shld use road transprt n stop usin flight dat tgey paid for. U people shld be able to use a lower budget hotel reservation instead of 7star(s).
Well i no fit tlk cos me stil dey learn

I am a NALDA staff and I’m speaking specifically about NALDA. Other agencies pay a lot for estacode and DTA. Not NALDA. A lot of our staff even switched to CBN in 2023.

7 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by kkkp: 8:49pm On Jan 29
Mohisah:
Dat Boss, no go undatnd yet. People in banking sector for abt 10yrs and earns abt 500k re cryin each day dat they dont hv peace of mind, cos dem fit sack dem at any minute to employ a young blood that will be of lesser cost to manage.

yes na. He doesn't know anything about banking.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by JaiJaigyal: 8:50pm On Jan 29
Mohisah:
Dey play! My neighbor travel for 1wk n she got abov 3m in aza. No be until u travel go outside country bfr u get moni. If dem giv u 800k fr travel, u shld use road transprt n stop usin flight dat tgey paid for. U people shld be able to use a lower budget hotel reservation instead of 7star(s).
Well i no fit tlk cos me stil dey learn

Also NALDA doesn’t release funds like that oh. They’ll pay for your flight and hotel before hand. No handing of cash and travels within the country are done with the office bus

6 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Jazberry1: 8:58pm On Jan 29
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by KhalilAK(m): 9:12pm On Jan 29
Nadingo:
After the guy recommended NALDA when I asked if any A-list agencies exist under Agriculture, immediately someone showed me their office in Bauchi I knew there was nothing is A-list about them. Na dilapidated 3-bedroom flat and a BQ.
Yes behind state treasury grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by dreamxhaser: 9:14pm On Jan 29
Mohisah:
God gives direction. A freelancer can connect wit people fast. Even me d find slot grin

Lol tank you so much.

I don gimme update sef. I will start packaging myself and connecting with big men😅
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by opj21(m): 9:20pm On Jan 29
JaiJaigyal:

I am a NALDA staff and I’m speaking specifically about NALDA. Other agencies pay a lot for estacode and DTA. Not NALDA. A lot of our staff even switched to CBN in 2023.
vacancy go de una place nah....pls connect me
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mohisah: 9:32pm On Jan 29
Jazberry1:

Oga Mohisah,
One of the coordinating directors was called today, but the director said there is nothing happening. Saying that the new chairman has not settled down.

please i need clarity and how my friend can convince this coordinating director that there is coded recruitment/replacement so that assistance can be gotten.

Please others can still help out in this too.

Thanks

Tell him to just submit it like dat.
The best way for himto use his power, is by asking direct question like, "Smth started and u keepin away frm me?"
Secondly, deir Union Chairman is aware unless dem use slot shut him up
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mohisah: 9:39pm On Jan 29
JaiJaigyal:

Also NALDA doesn’t release funds like that oh. They’ll pay for your flight and hotel before hand. No handing of cash and travels within the country are done with the office bus
Mehn will still run it. An accountant is always in charge of bookings. Na him u go meet and table ur matter, he'll divert urs for u or u guys may team up with ur boss on d journey, he'll consider and then do any hw u like with d money, but u mudt be present at d venue.
Ive seen many bosses convertin such allocation & thejln theyll travel by road, book cheap hotel. Eat less costly food till una finish d assignment

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mohisah: 9:42pm On Jan 29
JaiJaigyal:

Anybody wld switch to a bigger place if d present place isnt suitable.
Some people will nvr leave Ministry work, if u like offer dem NUPRC
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Jazberry1: 11:08pm On Jan 29
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Gabicon20: 11:13pm On Jan 29
Jazberry1:

Oga Mohisah,
One of the coordinating directors was called today, but the director said there is nothing happening. Saying that the new chairman has not settled down.

please i need clarity and how my friend can convince this coordinating director that there is coded recruitment/replacement so that assistance can be gotten.

Please others can still help out in this too.

Thanks

If u like to be told the truth I'll say you do not deserve his help already. You doubt him a whole "coordinating director" in firs and believe "us" on this thread who are looking for a level 10 job in the same agency and yet you want the help of the same director. Since you trust us more why don't u also trust us to give u d job?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Clemence6969: 3:56am On Jan 30
God bless you sir
Gabicon20:

If u like to be told the truth I'll say you do not deserve his help already. You doubt him a whole "coordinating director" in firs and believe "us" on this thread who are looking for a level 10 job in the same agency and yet you want the help of the same director. Since you trust us more why don't u also trust us to give u d job?

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Sabrshukr: 6:30am On Jan 30
The Nigerian Airforce has started its recruitment, hurry and apply.

Best of luck

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Success1930: 7:00am On Jan 30
Gabicon20:

I don't think she is doubting the director as the case maybe.. She is just confuse and needs guidance .. Two things are involved...

*Either the coordinating director has given out his slot to someone closer to him

** Probably the recruitment has not started or he was not carried along. Alot is happening in agencies... If u are not In their circle.. U will just be like a stranger in the organization... Outsider will tell u Wat happened in ur agency.

I will advise her not to give up.. Keep disturbing the director & pray for favour . All the best...

7 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mohisah: 8:11am On Jan 30
Jazberry1:

Thanks Oga Mohisah for your timely response
1. But is it possible for this coordinating director not to be aware of any recruitment/replacement ?

2. Is it that the coordinating Director doesn't want to do anything?

Am asking because this person is a well known coordinating director.

Please Oga Mohisah and others your response
It may happen, depending on how d CD channel his energy.
Some people don't care abt employment, dem just dey for hunting funds, that's all.

Just keep him/her abreast wit ur wishes

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Lenaaa: 8:12am On Jan 30
You have said it all 💯👌
Success1930:

I don't think she is doubting the director as the case maybe.. She is just confuse and needs guidance .. Two things are involved...

*Either the coordinating director has given out his slot to someone closer to him

** Probably the recruitment has not started or he was not carried along. Alot is happening in agencies... If u are not In their circle.. U will just be like a stranger in the organization... Outsider will tell u Wat happened in ur agency.

I will advise her not to give up.. Keep disturbing the director & pray for favour . All the best...

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mohisah: 8:15am On Jan 30
Success1930:

Best reply.
People tink a cordinating Director can't lie wen it comes to employment matters. Some of dem may not even knw wen it may happen. Some re in office to just fight for deir pockets n banks.
He/She did not emerge as a Director without godfather, expect him/her to service d connect dat push d position for him or her.
In FIRS abt 7 Directors re under a Cordinating Director which means u no fit just get dat position without a connect etc

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by CAPTIVATOR: 8:29am On Jan 30
Mohisah:
Anybody wld switch to a bigger place if d present place isnt suitable.
Some people will nvr leave Ministry work, if u like offer dem NUPRC

Ministry work get plenty free time sha
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nadingo: 9:00am On Jan 30
KhalilAK:

Yes behind state treasury grin grin grin
Yeah cheesy

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mohisah: 9:01am On Jan 30
CAPTIVATOR:

Ministry work get plenty free time sha
There's money if God put u in right click/circle

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (2141) (2142) (2143) (2144) (2145) (2146) (2147) ... (2272) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Infinitereality(m), oluxmondd2 and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.