Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,191 members, 7,829,262 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:06 PM

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P - Jobs/Vacancies (2143) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P (6302725 Views)

Monthly, Net Salaries For Private Sectors, FCMG & Multinational S / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2140) (2141) (2142) (2143) (2144) (2145) (2146) ... (2262) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by henrymorebaba(m): 10:14am On Jan 29
Massive recruitment is going on in some federal institutions.

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Zoulyadaini(m): 10:22am On Jan 29
henrymorebaba:

Can u mention some of the institutions

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mohisah: 10:36am On Jan 29
Xboy1993:

I have been deceiving myself thinking that NALDA is such a juicy place bungus allowances with salary of about 250+k. About this opportunity to travel, it's opportunity to travel outside the country? And is there allowances attached with such travel. Thank you so much for timely response. U truly truly safe a brother
Havin opportunity to travel comes with money or he's failing to let us knw dat.
People in A-agency re draggin to be on any travel list...

If u re opportuned to travel abt 10x+ a year, u no need worry fr salary unless u live abov ur earnings

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by maik99(m): 10:57am On Jan 29
kkkp:
FG due to job security and long term goal. If u are a risk taker and you want to get money within a short time you can earn above 500k moving to another bank. But no job security

This job security talk is becoming stale sha
Banks are as secure as anything
This talk of job security is what keeps people in the civil service for 35 years with little to no growth

8 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Alfredd16: 11:49am On Jan 29
maik99:

This job security talk is becoming stale sha
Banks are as secure as anything
This talk of job security is what keeps people in the civil service for 35 years with little to no growth
Big 🧢.

4 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mohisah: 12:16pm On Jan 29
Alfredd16:

Big 🧢.
No be small cap o! The only pesin dat can boldly enjoy workin in a bank is d pesin with influence. If i've influence to make Dangote family, Tinubu's and other rich elites to come thru me, even Manager no fit look my face if i cm late and nobody fit sack me unless my referrals re no longer active.
Nobody mind is at rest so far as u dey bankin system for a private body. D month u receiv salary is d only sure month in private firms😂

5 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by PrinceFola(m): 12:21pm On Jan 29
henrymorebaba:
Please do you have idea if Federal University of Health Sciences Ila Orangun is among?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nadingo: 12:29pm On Jan 29
Xboy1993:

I have been deceiving myself thinking that NALDA is such a juicy place bungus allowances with salary of about 250+k. About this opportunity to travel, it's opportunity to travel outside the country? And is there allowances attached with such travel. Thank you so much for timely response. U truly truly safe a brother
After the guy recommended NALDA when I asked if any A-list agencies exist under Agriculture, immediately someone showed me their office in Bauchi I knew there was nothing A-list about them. Na dilapidated 3-bedroom flat and a BQ.

6 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Eminence50: 12:50pm On Jan 29
henrymorebaba:
Federal university of health sciences ila orangun
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by PrinceFola(m): 12:54pm On Jan 29
Eminence50:

Federal university of health sciences ila orangun
Baba, abeg are they still issuing appointment letter sir? And please kindly respond to my Nairaland mail. Thank you sir

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by JaiJaigyal: 1:05pm On Jan 29
Xboy1993:

Outside country and within the country travels. Don’t expect any huge DTA or estacode sha

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by maik99(m): 1:07pm On Jan 29
Alfredd16:

Big 🧢.

Don't just say big cap sir. Let's hear your thoughts
We are not kids here
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by JaiJaigyal: 1:07pm On Jan 29
Mohisah:
Havin opportunity to travel comes with money or he's failing to let us knw dat.
People in A-agency re draggin to be on any travel list...

If u re opportuned to travel abt 10x+ a year, u no need worry fr salary unless u live abov ur earnings

Again! Nobody will even give you opportunity to travel more than twice a year outside the country if you’re not a management staff. And the estacode/DTA is not big

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by maik99(m): 1:09pm On Jan 29
Mohisah:
No be small cap o! The only pesin dat can boldly enjoy workin in a bank is d pesin with influence. If i've influence to make Dangote family, Tinubu's and other rich elites to come thru me, even Manager no fit look my face if i cm late and nobody fit sack me unless my referrals re no longer active.
Nobody mind is at rest so far as u dey bankin system for a private body. D month u receiv salary is d only sure month in private firms😂

Everybody in a bank works in marketing? Tell us about a reputable private firm or bank that failed to pay salaries recently please or what do you mean by "only sure month"

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Xboy1993: 2:20pm On Jan 29
Nadingo:
After the guy recommended NALDA when I asked if any A-list agencies exist under Agriculture, immediately someone showed me their office in Bauchi I knew there was nothing is A-list about them. Na dilapidated 3-bedroom flat and a BQ.

Even their headquarters is dilapidated. Pls do your know any A-list under ministry of Agriculture?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Xboy1993: 2:20pm On Jan 29
[quote author=JaiJaigyal post=128182763][/quote]
Thank you so much sir, do you know any A-list agency under ministry of Agriculture if any?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nyanyafk: 2:42pm On Jan 29
Goodday guys, any idea how I can get professional certificate for history?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Sam768: 2:45pm On Jan 29
Xboy1993:

Even their headquarters is dilapidated. Pls do your know any A-list under ministry of Agriculture?

There's no A-list job under agriculture oga. Where is their money coming from? Is it through tomatoes, yam, cassavas or where? Nigeria has fought shy of agriculture for long, we are now in generation of oil and gas.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ucheclaw(m): 2:53pm On Jan 29
Sam768:

There's no A-list job under agriculture oga. Where is their money coming from? Is it through tomatoes, yam, cassavas or where? Nigeria has fought shy of agriculture for long, we are now in generation of oil and gas.

What about Min. Of Science and technology?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Sam768: 3:16pm On Jan 29
Ucheclaw:

What about Min. Of Science and technology?

Only revenue generating agencies are regarded as A-list job. The more the revenue, the higher the employee earns plus allowances.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Gensanusi(m): 3:47pm On Jan 29
Sam768:

Have you seen Salary structure of NAIC
Under ministry of Agric ?

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Slimkkkk: 4:13pm On Jan 29
Greetings my people
Please I don't mean to derail this thread but I need u guys opinion
My kid sister is about to serve(Nysc)
Is there any particular state that is better for corpers, like good nysc quarters, state government allowance etc
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mohisah: 4:19pm On Jan 29
JaiJaigyal:

Again! Nobody will even give you opportunity to travel more than twice a year outside the country if you’re not a management staff. And the estacode/DTA is not big
Dey play! My neighbor travel for 1wk n she got abov 3m in aza. No be until u travel go outside country bfr u get moni. If dem giv u 800k fr travel, u shld use road transprt n stop usin flight dat tgey paid for. U people shld be able to use a lower budget hotel reservation instead of 7star(s).
Well i no fit tlk cos me stil dey learn

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Oppy2020: 4:25pm On Jan 29
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mohisah: 4:32pm On Jan 29
Oppy2020:

Oga Mohisah, well done sir. Please is there any update from the commission yet?
Forgotten d topic already. If it FIRS, d Chairman has moved frm one building to another building. Press ur connect. Goodluvk
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ebymarv: 4:33pm On Jan 29
Nothing beats Lagos state, she can even start working while others are still serving you know what I mean😁
Slimkkkk:
Greetings my people
Is there any particular state that is better for corpers, like good nysc quarters, state government allowance etc
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ebymarv: 4:34pm On Jan 29
Please @Mohisah, do you have any info about customs?
Mohisah:
Forgotten d topic already. If it FIRS, d Chairman has moved frm one building to another building. Press ur connect. Goodluvk
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Slimkkkk: 4:38pm On Jan 29
Ebymarv:
Nothing beats Lagos state, she can even start working while others are still serving you know what I mean😁
Thank you bro but explain that part small 😁
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by SmartNYSC: 4:39pm On Jan 29
Slimkkkk:
Greetings my people
Like I always tell people, there is no best or worst State to serve. Opportunities available to the prospective corps member in question at this point in time is what matters. Many corps members pushed to serve in big cities like Lagos and Abuja but silently later regret their decisions. It is one thing to be posted there, it is another thing to get a favorable PPA.

About state allowance, most states do not pay and few of those that pay are not constant. Abuja doesn't pay at all but there are government agencies that pay corps members well if one is well connected to be posted there. Irrespective of the State one is posted, the real opportunities lies in the PPA the person will get.

For security concerns though, there is a huge preference for PCMs to serve close to home. Other than that, na who you know matter.

4 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Oppy2020: 4:43pm On Jan 29
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by SmartNYSC: 4:45pm On Jan 29
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Slimkkkk: 4:49pm On Jan 29
SmartNYSC:
Like I always tell people, there is no best or worst State to serve. Opportunities available to the prospective corps member in question at this point in time is what matters. Many corps members pushed to serve in big cities like Lagos and Abuja but silently later regret their decisions. It is one thing to be posted there, it is another thing to get a favorable PPA.

About state allowance, most states do not pay and few of those that pay are not constant. Abuja doesn't pay at all but there are government agencies that pay corps members well if one is well connected to be posted there. Irrespective of the State one is posted, the real opportunities lies in the PPA the person will get.

For security concerns though, there is a huge preference for PCMs to serve close to home. Other than that, na who you know matter.

Thanks for the detailed explanation
I appreciate

(1) (2) (3) ... (2140) (2141) (2142) (2143) (2144) (2145) (2146) ... (2262) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Ytadzabia, Patrickflames, Muhammadjr12(m), Ovii123(m), marion4luv(f) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.