Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,607 members, 7,827,291 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:12 AM

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P - Jobs/Vacancies (2154) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P (6295608 Views)

Monthly, Net Salaries For Private Sectors, FCMG & Multinational S / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2151) (2152) (2153) (2154) (2155) (2156) (2157) ... (2261) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Eminence50: 11:45am On Feb 09
NOA about to share APL soon... March precisely From genuine source

5 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by whippersnapper(m): 11:46am On Feb 09
Macbenb13:

For real?
dead certain. no training for now, just resume command office. it's clandestine

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nadingo: 12:00pm On Feb 09
MessiisGoat:

Yeah the allowances are for performance, productivity, parity, sector, hazard, quaterly etc.
My friend is over the moon πŸ˜‚
I dey suspect sey na you be that friend. Congratulations grin

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ebymarv: 12:02pm On Feb 09
Me too🀣🀣
Nadingo:
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Sam768: 12:56pm On Feb 09
MessiisGoat:

Yeah the allowances are for performance, productivity, parity, sector, hazard, quaterly etc.
My friend is over the moon πŸ˜‚

Congratulations to you and your supposed friend. I have been on the cloud nine for you. The allowances are of a great deal and with that I thing that agency should be the highest paying job in federal government.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by FairValue(m): 1:20pm On Feb 09
MessiisGoat:

As written on the apl, the basic salary is 1.7m per annum.
Inclusive of all allowances, 9.5 million per annum.

Thanks, I appreciate.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Joyless004: 1:25pm On Feb 09
Joyless004:
Good morning all.

I currently have 1mil on me. I work in an agency under ministry of labour and productivity.

I am also an engineering graduate with second class precisely

Pls I would appreciate if their is any genuine link here that can help me run a transfer of service to another better paying agency or alternatively if someone can help me get a new APL under another MDA, please just send me a dm.... I will respond immediately

Note; scammers stay off cos u won't get me

No response yet
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by PrinceFola(m): 1:28pm On Feb 09
Eminence50:
NOA about to share APL soon... March precisely From genuine source
God abeg πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by MessiisGoat: 1:57pm On Feb 09
Nadingo:

Very funny πŸ˜‚
I'm waiting for NUPRC.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by MessiisGoat: 2:05pm On Feb 09
Sam768:

Congratulations to you and your supposed friend. I have been on the cloud nine for you. The allowances are of a great deal and with that I thing that agency should be the highest paying job in federal government.

It's surely one of the highest but just falls below
NUPRC, NMDPRA, NSIA, NIMASA

4 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by prophetic69(m): 2:12pm On Feb 09
MessiisGoat:

Any idea of DIA payments?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Sam768: 2:18pm On Feb 09
MessiisGoat:

I was dumbfounded when I saw the mouthwatering allowances that emanated from that agency. May God connect us to a better agency.

6 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by kheengz: 2:23pm On Feb 09
Any update on FAAN or FERMA
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Prince806(m): 2:26pm On Feb 09
MessiisGoat:

Is it above NNPC?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by IrawoKross: 2:27pm On Feb 09
MessiisGoat:

NUPRC, and NIMASA... Blood money agencies.

Please can a first time House of Representative member help in one of the two agencies above?

8 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Newcastle2023(m): 4:08pm On Feb 09
MessiisGoat:
Very funny πŸ˜‚
I'm waiting for NUPRC.
Please we need to connect asap. Kindly reach me on Telegram. Just search for Newcastle2023 on Telegram. Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ucheclaw(m): 4:15pm On Feb 09
MessiisGoat:

Very funny πŸ˜‚
I'm waiting for NUPRC.

Please I sent you an email.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ucheclaw(m): 4:15pm On Feb 09
Newcastle2023:

Please we need to connect asap. Kindly reach me on Telegram. Just search for Newcastle2023 on Telegram. Thank you.

Please do you have an info on NUPRC?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by HyperCoaster: 4:35pm On Feb 09
UUTH... Choke your connect.

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Prince806(m): 4:36pm On Feb 09
Any info about NNPC?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by opj21(m): 4:50pm On Feb 09
Congratulations to those that got APL....may God answer our prayers this 2024

14 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Moji12(f): 5:25pm On Feb 09
What about these choke ur connect, call your connect, I keep seeing? What about we that do not have connections, does that mean we do not have hope? This is saddening to say the least. We are actually the rot we found ourselves in this country. So there is no merit anymore unless we have money to buy slots or have a 10G Connect.
There was indeed a country.

5 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Jamahyel(m): 5:33pm On Feb 09
This is wrong info
MessiisGoat:
Bank of industry (BOI) shared Appointment Letters today. If you're expecting, reach out to your connects.

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Jamahyel(m): 5:34pm On Feb 09
Stop posting wrong info. If you dont have prove stop misleading this thread sir.
Mohisah:
I bn wan doubt bfr. One link just deliver it to his boy.

I pray mk grace locate us soon.

4 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by MBAleeyu583(m): 5:37pm On Feb 09
Moji12:
What about these choke ur connect, call your connect, I keep seeing? What about we that do not have connections, does that mean we do not have hope? This is saddening to say the least. We are actually the rot we found ourselves in this country. So there is no merit anymore unless we have money to buy slots or have a 10G Connect.
There was indeed a country.
You, that already have the overall best Connect, The connect of all connectors which is the "Almighty God" stand up and pray hard, he hears and sees all mankind, he listens to all of our calls and he will surely answer our prayers, always have this faith in you that everything you see in this life is just a matter of time, just free your mind and let everything flow. All this connect you are hearing about, na Almighty God them dey tell their problems too, even if they can't pray for themselves, they usually pay imams or pastors to help them tell God their problems too

10 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mahonnne: 5:38pm On Feb 09
MessiisGoat:

Very funny πŸ˜‚
I'm waiting for NUPRC.

Please is there any update ?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by MBAleeyu583(m): 5:45pm On Feb 09
Jamahyel:
Stop posting wrong info. If you dont have prove stop misleading this thread sir.
Ok thanks sir, pls can you tell us the correct info?

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Jamahyel(m): 5:57pm On Feb 09
No appointment letter has been released from BoI. From a source at lagos hqr.
MBAleeyu583:
Ok thanks sir, pls can you tell us the correct info?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Moji12(f): 5:58pm On Feb 09
MBAleeyu583:
You, that already have the overall best Connect, The connect of all connectors which is the "Almighty God" stand up and pray hard, he hears and sees all mankind, he listens to all of our calls and he will surely answer our prayers, always have this faith in you that everything you see in this life is just a matter of time, just free your mind and let everything flow. All this connect you are hearing about, na Almighty God them dey tell their problems too, even if they can't pray for themselves, they usually pay imams or pastors to help them tell God their problems too

It is well

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Jamahyel(m): 5:59pm On Feb 09
This is true tho.
MessiisGoat:
NIMASA shared apl
A friend got his today
It was dated 24th, January 2024

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by StrangeP: 6:19pm On Feb 09
NNPC are sharing apls. Push

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by kheengz: 6:26pm On Feb 09
Jamahyel:
nawa o, who make we believe now. Make person give us update on FERMA Abeg

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (2151) (2152) (2153) (2154) (2155) (2156) (2157) ... (2261) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Prince806(m), Brightlight123, RealAbba, usydre(m), Newcastle2023(m), Muhammadjr12(m), FolaLee, Rabz4real(m) and 9 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.