Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,306 members, 7,811,916 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:27 PM

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P - Jobs/Vacancies (2153) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P (6228195 Views)

Monthly, Net Salaries For Private Sectors, FCMG & Multinational S / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2150) (2151) (2152) (2153) (2154) (2155) (2156) ... (2244) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by MessiisGoat: 2:46pm On Feb 08
Bank of industry (BOI) shared Appointment Letters today. If you're expecting, reach out to your connects.

8 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Misbahuddeen(m): 3:25pm On Feb 08
MessiisGoat:
Bank of industry (BOI) shared Appointment Letters today. If you're expecting, reach out to your connects.
NIMASA now BOI.

Wetin my connect dey do?! smiley

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by PlsStayAlive: 3:34pm On Feb 08
Misbahuddeen:
NIMASA now BOI.
Wetin my connect dey do?! smiley
wahala for connect πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mohisah: 3:47pm On Feb 08
MessiisGoat:
I bn wan doubt bfr. One link just deliver it to his boy.

I pray mk grace locate us soon.

6 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mohisah: 3:49pm On Feb 08
PlsStayAlive:

wahala for connect πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
I dislike any connect wer no dey vibrant abegπŸ˜…πŸ˜…

Some go just bear 5G for name sake. God abeg o

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by PlsStayAlive: 4:01pm On Feb 08
Mohisah:
I dislike any connect wer no dey vibrant abegπŸ˜…πŸ˜…

Some go just bear 5G for name sake. God abeg o
For real.
May God see us all through, ameen.

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by 2el(m): 5:14pm On Feb 08
MessiisGoat:

Make we see sample
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by tungushebe: 6:11pm On Feb 08
Good evening everyone

Applied for naf DSSC but yet to finish my nysc please you're opinion

Thank you

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ucheclaw(m): 6:14pm On Feb 08
Who has info on NUPRC?, anything!!

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by jamoyakz: 6:30pm On Feb 08
tungushebe:
Good evening everyone

Thank you
When are you rounding up your nysc ? I think that should be the first question
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mahonnne: 6:49pm On Feb 08
Ucheclaw:
Who has info on NUPRC?, anything!!
Please anyone with information should assist.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by whippersnapper(m): 6:49pm On Feb 08
DSS is recruiting secretly

8 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by FairValue(m): 7:12pm On Feb 08
MessiisGoat:

Please do you know the pay for entry level graduate?

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Oppy2020: 7:18pm On Feb 08
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Hussen240: 7:30pm On Feb 08
2el:

Make we see sample

Please do not post people APL in this platform. Especially those big agencies. The last time I posted an APL in this forum i was arrested by DSS and the guy APL was collected. Although i tried to cover the necessary details, they still use some uncovered part to trace.

17 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by IAMBOSS1990: 7:44pm On Feb 08
Hussen240:

Please do not post people APL in this platform. Especially those big agencies. The last time I posted an APL in this forum i was arrested by DSS and the guy APL was collected. Although i tried to cover the necessary details, they still use some uncovered part to trace.
Omo sorry about that bro.
Big eyes true true dey this thread.

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mohisah: 7:49pm On Feb 08
IAMBOSS1990:

Omo sorry about that bro.
Big eyes true true dey this thread.
Lol u bn dnt knw bfr ne.

Many people got job frm dis thread, they're d one whispering every in-and-out. D try short ur msg mk e no lead to ur traceπŸ˜…πŸ˜…

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by RealAbba: 8:03pm On Feb 08
Mal hussen, plz what is the update on kadpoly?
Hussen240:

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Macbenb13(m): 8:17pm On Feb 08
Hello guys, please how much NNPC pay for internship
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Macbenb13(m): 8:17pm On Feb 08
whippersnapper:
DSS is recruiting secretly

For real?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by tungushebe: 12:22am On Feb 09
jamoyakz:

When are you rounding up your nysc ? I think that should be the first question

In the next 6 Months
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by MessiisGoat: 6:19am On Feb 09
FairValue:

Please do you know the pay for entry level graduate?

As written on the apl, the basic salary is 1.7m per annum.
Inclusive of all allowances, 9.5 million per annum.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by AMA5050: 6:35am On Feb 09
Please any update on cbn?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nadingo: 6:57am On Feb 09
MessiisGoat:

Inclusive of all allowances, 9.3 million per annum.
That's some cool 700k+ monthly.

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Success1930: 7:20am On Feb 09
May God remember us

4 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by horlatunji00(m): 7:57am On Feb 09
MessiisGoat:

Inclusive of all allowances, 9.3 million per annum.
Ya Salam cool cool
Make I tap from this

6 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Gboy4444: 9:06am On Feb 09
AMA5050:
Please any update on cbn?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by MessiisGoat: 9:09am On Feb 09
Nadingo:
That's some cool 700k+ monthly.

Yeah the allowances are for performance, productivity, parity, sector, hazard, quaterly etc.
My friend is over the moon πŸ˜‚

6 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by PlsStayAlive: 9:09am On Feb 09
tungushebe:

In the next 6 Months
You'll be okay. Public recruitments like this take months to get to the final stage, nearly a year in most cases.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mohisah: 9:36am On Feb 09
Niger state Civil Service commission will start collecting CVs through their website from 12-18th of February. Recruitment.nigerstate.gov.ng

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Macbenb13(m): 11:26am On Feb 09
tungushebe:
Good evening everyone

Thank you

It won't work
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by jamoyakz: 11:36am On Feb 09
tungushebe:

In the next 6 Months
Still abit far but you can just try your luck most likely the exercise can't be completed in the next 6 months

(1) (2) (3) ... (2150) (2151) (2152) (2153) (2154) (2155) (2156) ... (2244) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Meduca, ElPendejo and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.