Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,872 members, 7,828,108 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:48 AM

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P - Jobs/Vacancies (2156) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P (6298541 Views)

Monthly, Net Salaries For Private Sectors, FCMG & Multinational S / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2153) (2154) (2155) (2156) (2157) (2158) (2159) ... (2261) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by henrymorebaba(m): 7:24am On Feb 10
ogasman:
Please do we have staffs of those newly formed federal polytechnic by buhari since 2021/2022

My question to you guys is if you have been paid since employment month September 2023 till now or you guys are still waiting for federal government..

Please I need answers
God bless you
Thanks
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Bluev: 7:59am On Feb 10
Please does anyone have info about FCSC recruitment

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by IrawoKross: 8:21am On Feb 10
NUPRC, and NIMASA....

Please can a first time House of Representative member help in one of the two agencies above?

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by letters24: 8:22am On Feb 10
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by AfricanLion22: 8:33am On Feb 10
Bluev:
yes they said we should expect this febuary

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by dreamxhaser: 8:37am On Feb 10
kkkp:
Your question is not clear. Do you intend to invest the 1.4 m monthly in real estate in the next 3 years and have ROI of 5m per annum?

If someone were earning 1.4 million a month and legs say he uses the remain 400k to sort his bills then invest 1 million monthly.

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by dreamxhaser: 8:38am On Feb 10
SatB:

It all depends on some factors bro!

Firstly, Kano State is currently thriving, virtually more than any state in the north.

Secondly, It depends on who are fronting the project for you.

Thirdly, I believe your self discipline matters alot!

Fourthly, even in Kano, location too matters alot.

As you consider the above points, due take note of the fact that bag of cement is currently skyrocketing ; from about N4,500 to N5,500 as at last 2wks to N8,800 to N10,000 as at current.

Members of this thread should forgive me for derailing too pls.

Thank you so much for the insight boss

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Bluev: 8:41am On Feb 10
AfricanLion22:
yes they said we should expect this febuary
thanks..
Oh Heavenly father please take this shame away and favour me this time, I don too suffer since 2015

10 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by kot1917(m): 8:53am On Feb 10
Bluev:

What’s the meaning of FCSC
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Joyless004: 9:05am On Feb 10
yusufdayo1:

Since you don mention scammers to keep offgrin

Lol. Hahahhaahaa

So u mean I would v stated scammers are welcomed
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mohisah: 9:06am On Feb 10
kot1917:

What’s the meaning of FCSC
Pls learn to use Google on any abbreviation, it'll save you energy

10 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by AfricanLion22: 9:16am On Feb 10
Bluev:

thanks..
Oh Heavenly father please take this shame away and favour me this time, I don too suffer since 2015
Amen, i sent u dm

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mylesgidi: 9:20am On Feb 10
Federal civil service commission

What’s the meaning of FCSC[/quote]

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by kkkp: 9:33am On Feb 10
dreamxhaser:

If someone were earning 1.4 million a month and legs say he uses the remain 400k to sort his bills then invest 1 million monthly.
due to high cost of building materials.. you can get 1.5m annually because you can use 36m within that 3 years to build 2 bedrooms flats- 2 parts..maybe cost of rent to each will be 700 to 750k making it 1.4m to 1.5m.. maybe 7 to 8 years plan you can get that 5m. But for now the reality is 1.5m

4 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Macbenb13(m): 9:47am On Feb 10
whippersnapper:
dead certain. no training for now, just resume command office. it's clandestine

Kai.. please is it for all cadres? Want to make contact

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Sul007: 9:59am On Feb 10
Good morning everyone! Please anyone with legit info on Standard Organization of Nigeria APLs, pls and pls drop a hint...
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by MBAleeyu583(m): 10:02am On Feb 10
IrawoKross:
NUPRC, and NIMASA....

Please can a first time House of Representative member help in one of the two agencies above?
Not really because those agencies slots are very limited and they are really hot cake, and you have principal officers(CABALS) in the house that have been in the house for 12yrs to 16yrs, those are the type of House members that can get you those slots, even them too it depends on your smartness in the house and your closeness to other top members in the house

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by CAPTIVATOR: 10:05am On Feb 10
Gensanusi:
Ooni Gives Sacked OAUTHC Workers N10m, 1,000 Bags Of Rice

Ooni Gives Sacked OAUTHC Workers N10m, 1,000 Bags Of Rice
The staff of the Obafemi Awolowo University Teaching Hospital, Ile-Ife who were recently disengaged by the hospital management have been given the sum of 10 million naira by the Ooni of Ife, Oba Adeyeye Ogunwusi.

The monarch also gave the workers who had been protesting their disengagement one thousand bags of rice.

Oba Ogunwusi said the move was to ameliorate the worker’s suffering occasioned by the nonpayment of their 11-month salaries.

The Ooni of Ife, who announced the donation while addressing the angry youths who occupied his Ile Oodua Palace on Monday, assured them that he is currently working with relevant stakeholders including the Federal Ministry of Health among others to resolve the crisis.

He said, “It is your right to protest if you feel an injustice has been done to you all, but I want you to apply wisdom to achieve beneficial results. I am dedicating myself and the ancient throne of Oduduwa to fight this fight to a logical conclusion.

“I am happy that you all have demonstrated the core Omoluabi ethos of descendants of Oduduwa by allowing operations to resume at the hospital upon receiving my message. You have honoured me and I pray that God will honour you all.

“Beyond that, I wish to assure you that the palace will support your dreams and aspirations in life even beyond the OAUTHC. I believe that most of you have big dreams and you are only looking for how to achieve them but I am calling on you all to use me as a ladder to reach your peak in life,” the Ooni said.

Speaking on behalf of the disengaged workers, Samson Falope, appreciated the Ooni for his kind gesture.

He said, “Kabiyesi you have wiped our tears and we pray that God Almighty perfect all your affairs, sir. We cannot thank you enough especially as these people (OAUTHC Management) almost turned us to nuisance after using us for about 15 months without pay.”

Kazeem Badmus is a graduate of Mass Communication with years of experience. A professional in journalism and media writing, Kazeem prioritses accuracy and factual reportage of issues. He is also a dexterous finder of the truth with conscious delivery of unbiased and development oriented stories.

I'm glad to hear this, may not be big, but at least it goes a long way.

@FavoredbyGod , Is this Legit?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by IrawoKross: 10:05am On Feb 10
MBAleeyu583:
Not really because those agencies slots are very limited and they are really hot cake, and you have principal officers(CABALS) in the house that have been in the house for 12yrs to 16yrs, those are the type of House members that can get you those slots, even them too it depends on your smartness in the house and your closeness to other top members in the house
I really appreciate this Mallam Aliyu, Na godé sosai....

I sent him my CV, he acknowledged it and I also told him to help me with any of those agencies or anyone he could lay his hands on.

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by CAPTIVATOR: 10:16am On Feb 10
HussenAdul:

But the 50% share of revenue FG is demanding is the matter at hand which they are giving attention more than anything & is affecting every other activities going on.
Their bosses are always at the state house to see if it can be reduced to 70%, 30% in their favour.

Will that 50% stuff affect their staff allowances?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nadingo: 10:16am On Feb 10
ogasman:
Please do we have staffs of those newly formed federal polytechnic by buhari since 2021/2022

My question to you guys is if you have been paid since employment month September 2023 till now or you guys are still waiting for federal government..

Please I need answers
God bless you
Thanks
They are being paid regularly.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mohisah: 10:20am On Feb 10
CAPTIVATOR:

Will that 50% stuff affect their staff allowances?
I believe Zach is wrkin seriously to see dat FIRS strts paying massive allowances like dem CBN, nice hospital care etc
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by CAPTIVATOR: 10:22am On Feb 10
Littlezealot:
Hello pls who know the working condition of BPP? And if i am to choose between OHSF and BPP which one is better interms of benefit, career progression and everything, in the mainstream civil service?

Both uses CONPSS to the best of my knowledge, but I think BPP has better working conditions.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Bluev: 10:23am On Feb 10
AfricanLion22:
Amen, i sent u dm
I have replied.
Thanks
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by CAPTIVATOR: 10:23am On Feb 10
Mohisah:
I believe Zach is wrkin seriously to see dat FIRS strts paying massive allowances like dem CBN, nice hospital care etc
Wow
He must be a Good Boss , I admire people who think about the welfare of those under them.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by FavoredbyGOD: 10:32am On Feb 10
CAPTIVATOR:

I'm glad to hear this, may not be big, but at least it goes a long way.

@FavoredbyGod , Is this Legit?

The announcement is true.
The latest is that the money have been given to Ife Development Board by Ooni of Ife.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mohisah: 10:33am On Feb 10
CAPTIVATOR:

Wow
He must be a Good Boss , I admire people who think about the welfare of those under them.
He's a young guy who feels for others. He was embarrassed wen he learnt of their earnings. Imagine trillions of revenue, most of their staff lives in Nasarawa or Niger or be comin 30-40km away from work. Most FIRS staff just dey do packaging to cover shame, acc balance no reach to rent house in central area.
I pray God grants him d strength n zeal to help d staff achieve high standard

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by CAPTIVATOR: 10:50am On Feb 10
Mohisah:
He's a young guy who feels for others. He was embarrassed wen he learnt of their earnings. Imagine trillions of revenue, most of their staff lives in Nasarawa or Niger or be comin 30-40km away from work. Most FIRS staff just dey do packaging to cover shame, acc balance no reach to rent house in central area.
I pray God grants him d strength n zeal to help d staff achieve high standard

A whole FIRS? Revenue generating agencies should treat their staffs well. Stuff like this breed corruption ( although some people will still steal irrespective of how much u pay them, but good people usually don't get tempted when you pay them well)

I hope he achieve the Feat for his workers

5 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ogasman(m): 11:04am On Feb 10
henrymorebaba:
Read what you wrote and rephrase. And who are the
* you guys*

Their are staffs who got recently employed to the newly created federal universities and poly last year September 2023
Such as federal University of Technology ikot Abasi, some staffs are yet to be paid up till now since September 2023..
I want to know if it is general, that all the newly created federal uni and poly are yet to start recieving salaries thank you..
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Esmos597: 11:25am On Feb 10
KhalilAK:

TCN
Tetfund
PTDF
NDIC
NCC
NITDA
SON
I wish you success

Is there any info on NDIC please?

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by nasiest(m): 11:49am On Feb 10
It is easier if those agencies falls under his jurisdiction. Senator Natasha is a first time senator and she is currently the chairman senate committee on local content meaning she can easily secure job there for people. It also boils down to how influencial he is. First time no mean anything when it comes to securing job.
IrawoKross:
NUPRC, and NIMASA....

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by IrawoKross: 11:53am On Feb 10
nasiest:
It is easier if those agencies falls under his jurisdiction. Senator Natasha is a first time senator and she is currently the chairman senate committee on local content meaning she can easily secure job there for people. It also boils down to how influencial he is. First time no mean anything when it comes to securing job.
I really appreciate this sir. I am trying to search for the committee he is a member but I can't get it.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (2153) (2154) (2155) (2156) (2157) (2158) (2159) ... (2261) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Mohabdul, Users2000, Newcastle2023(m) and 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.