Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,085 members, 7,814,757 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:07 PM

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P - Jobs/Vacancies (2178) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P (6241653 Views)

Monthly, Net Salaries For Private Sectors, FCMG & Multinational S / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2175) (2176) (2177) (2178) (2179) (2180) (2181) ... (2247) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ucheclaw(m): 9:07pm On Mar 05
Asquare84:

Full staff, I will be part of the documentation process from 6th-7th march

Congratulations,

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Obaman12: 9:24pm On Mar 05
kheengz:
Abeg na 😂😂😂

Lol, boss put your guy on nah! I have Bsc & Mtech in Industrial & Technology Education (Electrical/Electronic Technology Option).

I am ready to accept any terms sir, even if na to work without pay sef😂😂😀
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by kot1917(m): 9:34pm On Mar 05
Mohisah:
Lol Boss i don't trade sales of slot. I'd realy love to if i see slot(s) to buy. Pls do not be angry ✌️

Thanks my Oga

Please avail me with any information concerning job opportunity

I’m grateful
Thanks
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by DearAminu: 9:39pm On Mar 05
Ya Rabb... Hasbunallahu Wanimal Wakeel.
This job hunt is more than what one can think of... pls those of you here with upper hands should pls help us for Allah's sake 🤲🏽

12 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Moh99: 9:45pm On Mar 05
Mohisah:
Lol wht u shld ask is what date is on his/her Apl then u knw.
FIRS stuff has always bn based on how strong ur connect call can be. Even in dry season FIRS dey create space to accomodate u.
No mind me Jor!..

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Basheer32(m): 9:55pm On Mar 05
[any help from you
quote author=Mohisah post=128793370] My connect don collect candidate dis night, but i no ask when but normally if he collect am like dis, it doesn't take long days frm past experience, tins may change sha. But dis slot might differ frm rest cos of how it came in.
Allah is of best knowing[/quote]
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Basheer32(m): 9:56pm On Mar 05
any help from you
Mohisah:
My connect don collect candidate dis night, but i no ask when but normally if he collect am like dis, it doesn't take long days frm past experience, tins may change sha. But dis slot might differ frm rest cos of how it came in.
Allah is of best knowing
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Think9ja(m): 10:15pm On Mar 05
Nigeria sweet if God hook you up with the right connect. All this talk of corruption na because no be we de do am so e de pain us.

I congratulate all the beneficiaries of the flawed system.

I too will benefit from this system one day and I will be here to share my testimony

Until then, I will keep on praying to God to hook me up with the right connect

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ucheclaw(m): 10:38pm On Mar 05
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Kingrshd3: 11:03pm On Mar 05
Mohisah:
My boss, is to kick start taking CV or Sharing Apl?
From d small fake info wer i get dem nvr begin process CVs that were collected, all in pending mode. Hopefully Capital Dept go strt reviewing dem in 2nd week inshaAllah. This info is as good as maybe true

Please bro can someone who have B.sc in education work in firs custom fire service etc??

Even with a connect? 🤔
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Wemoveee: 3:33am On Mar 06
Asquare84:

Congratulations brother. Please my highly connected brothers, you guys should help someone na. Depression is real o
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Tamababy: 4:10am On Mar 06
Asquare84:

Congratulations to you. Please I would like to know if your APL is a new one or old one, and what date is written? Thank you
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mohisah: 5:43am On Mar 06
Kingrshd3:

Please bro can someone who have B.sc in education work in firs custom fire service etc??

Even with a connect? 🤔
Yes, Sir!
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mohisah: 5:45am On Mar 06
Think9ja:
Nigeria sweet if God hook you up with the right connect. All this talk of corruption na because no be we de do am so e de pain us.

I congratulate all the beneficiaries of the flawed system.

I too will benefit from this system one day and I will be here to share my testimony

Until then, I will keep on praying to God to hook me up with the right connect
That's it! I don't mk comments arnd job cos it just a privilege
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Sul007: 6:27am On Mar 06
Please any idea if SON has distributed it's APLs or when dere likely to? @messiisgoat @hopefulls
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by RickyJesus: 7:17am On Mar 06
Kingrshd3:

Even with a connect? 🤔
Even if na hausa engineering, you can work anywhere.

4 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Flowcool(m): 7:38am On Mar 06
Asquare84:
Firs will commence documentation tomorrow.

It's possible FIRS Documentation commence today 6th to 7th March.

But what I am not certain about is them sharing FIRS APL to resume work this same month, Has it happened before in previous replacements?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Abdull01: 8:45am On Mar 06
In Nigeria? Is this supposed to be difficult? Normal normal FIRS normally conducts induction which takes around a week or so for the new intake but we've seen recently, during the last EVC where new intake were absorbed immediately without any induction, in fact you learn on the work, infact there were people that did documentation in Kaduna, away from the head office, some were posted and were told, once you get to your respective state of posting tell the TC you were transferred and not a new staff, so IN NIGERIA, DONT RULE OUT ANYTHING grin >:

Flowcool:

It's possible FIRS Documentation commence today 6th to 7th March.

But what I am not certain about is them sharing FIRS APL to resume work this same month, Has it happened before in previous replacements?

7 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Kingrshd3: 9:07am On Mar 06
RickyJesus:

Even if na hausa engineering, you can work anywhere.

God bless you my brother 🙏
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Basheer32(m): 9:44am On Mar 06
I don't understand Bro kindly open the process for us to understand
Abdull01:
In Nigeria? Is this supposed to be difficult? Normal normal FIRS normally conducts induction which takes around a week or so for the new intake but we've seen recently, during the last EVC where new intake were absorbed immediately without any induction, in fact you learn on the work, infact there were people that did documentation in Kaduna, away from the head office, some were posted and were told, once you get to your respective state of posting tell the TC you were transferred and not a new staff, so IN NIGERIA, DONT RULE OUT ANYTHING grin >:

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by mattbass(m): 9:54am On Mar 06
Mohisah:
My connect don collect candidate dis night, but i no ask when but normally if he collect am like dis, it doesn't take long days frm past experience, tins may change sha. But dis slot might differ frm rest cos of how it came in.
Allah is of best knowing
Moh my person help me na.... Abeg.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Stiv19cuff(m): 10:24am On Mar 06
Did you get email or text?
Sul007:
Good day everyone. Please asides from online training, please what are the other benefits of this NITDA 3MTT program? As in in terms of Incentives or gadgets. Note: Messages for 2nd batch has been sent!
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Dtish(m): 11:31am On Mar 06
Bj01:
I prayed Magrib and ishai with one deputy Director of ITF today,though we pray all our solat together except office time,after prayers today,he engage me because he is following something up in my office,I used the opportunity to ask him about a lots of things in ITF then he told me a lots of people resign and retired from ITF More than 60,and a lots of vacant,that is sure ITF will employ this yr.but he said he can't help oooooo even sometimes their directors don't get slots or junior cadre slot but Their boss if, he likes a director he will give that person senior staff slot and if the director not in good book he will give him junior staff slot.You may start building up connect towards ITF. ITF pay is better.

Boss, please do you have any update concerning NPA or NIMASA?

Do you know the take home of National inland waterways(NIWA)

Thank you

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Flowcool(m): 1:34pm On Mar 06
Abdull01:

You're on point on this Firs stuff it only depends
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by bowen2018: 1:35pm On Mar 06
Asquare84:

Customs, any news/update ?? Many people are waiting too
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Sul007: 2:07pm On Mar 06
Stiv19cuff:
Did you get email or text?

Yes.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by freshyabstel: 3:23pm On Mar 06
avsadeeq0:
Nimasa new ceo.......

Jamoh May most likely be re-appointed

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ifex93(m): 4:32pm On Mar 06
Nice.

Thank you for the update.

Please how do they contact people?

Text, calls or email?

Asquare84:

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ifex93(m): 4:33pm On Mar 06
Great

Congratulations to you 👏

Greater heights

Asquare84:

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by avsadeeq0(m): 4:35pm On Mar 06
freshyabstel:

Jamoh May most likely be re-appointed
Amin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by henrymorebaba(m): 5:23pm On Mar 06
One thing about strong connection is that once they are ready to help you you will get your letter.The senator that gave this job was sworn in few months ago like the head of the agency. You dont need to wait for forever before they give you letter. Congratulations to the person. NCDMB is a very good place to work.
Omuka:
Ghe letter.

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Lenaaa: 5:32pm On Mar 06
henrymorebaba:
One thing about strong connection is that once they are ready to help you you will get your letter.The senator that gave this job was sworn in few months ago like the head of the agency. You dont need to wait for forever before they give you letter. Congratulations to the person. NCDMB is a very good place to work.
pls why is Naseni still quite pls any info will be appreciated

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (2175) (2176) (2177) (2178) (2179) (2180) (2181) ... (2247) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Teeqee(m), Hardey10(m), Lenaaa, Hueyreckless0007, Gboy4444, ADEGUNWA01, taozhand, Sl2348 and 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.