Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,305 members, 7,811,903 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:59 PM

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P - Jobs/Vacancies (2179) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P (6228103 Views)

Monthly, Net Salaries For Private Sectors, FCMG & Multinational S / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2176) (2177) (2178) (2179) (2180) (2181) (2182) ... (2244) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Eminence50: 5:34pm On Mar 06
NOA APL to be shared ending of March

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by zubizareta(m): 6:11pm On Mar 06
Crystalgirl:
Angry about what exactly? Why are Nigerians so entitled She owes no one anything at all. You have no right whatsoever to be angry at her. She can change her mind at any point in time, it’s totally up to her, she’s not obligated to help anyone here so let’s be guided.

Check your mail. I dropped my number there.
Chukzee101@gmaildotcom
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Gopitoto: 8:09pm On Mar 06
Hussen240:

Some were captured December, heard some will also be captured again this January. But is replacement.
Good evening brother! Please I want to know if NCS have captured more people during January.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by adunnioladipupo: 9:06pm On Mar 06
RANGO23:
hmmmmm... Be civil with your words... Calling someone useless and stupid is bad.....

I will appreciate if you can mind your business okay.

If this all you can say to the nuisance he has been Constituting since.

You turn a deaf ears to all the happing, I beg mind your business and face front. He's an idiot, very stupid individual indeed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by bb030: 9:11pm On Mar 06
Sul007:
Good day everyone. Please asides from online training, please what are the other benefits of this NITDA 3MTT program? As in in terms of Incentives or gadgets. Note: Messages for 2nd batch has been sent!

I got the mail too. I still want to know if there are other benefits aside the online training. Thank you.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Biokana(m): 9:38pm On Mar 06
adunnioladipupo:

I will appreciate if you can mind your business okay.

If this all you can say to the nuisance he has been Constituting since.

You turn a deaf ears to all the happing, I beg mind your business and face front. He's an idiot, very stupid individual indeed
F*ght brought forward (b/f) after over three years grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by POLS: 10:04pm On Mar 06
Biokana:

F*ght brought forward (b/f) after over three years grin grin grin

E shock me fa... I had to look at the date twice...

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by geoimam22(m): 10:21pm On Mar 06
Hmmm....I need connect faa I'm from Ilorin sir
Eminence50:
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by geoimam22(m): 10:24pm On Mar 06
Pls I need DG Alhaji Issa onilu contact pls
Eminence50:
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by AfricanLion22: 11:06pm On Mar 06
Pls who knows the working condition of the head of service office as programme analyst?

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Gensanusi(m): 6:36am On Mar 07
Dtish:

Boss, please do you have any update concerning NPA or NIMASA?

Do you know the take home of National inland waterways(NIWA)

Thank you

Niwa is not recruiting

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by IABkhair: 7:24am On Mar 07
Salaam and Good morning @everyone
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by TOM208: 7:37am On Mar 07
Good morning
Anything for us?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Hassan52(m): 8:07am On Mar 07
Gensanusi:

Niwa is not recruiting

What about Nigerian Shippers Council
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Walybounce: 8:26am On Mar 07
Dtish:

Boss, please do you have any update concerning NPA or NIMASA?

Do you know the take home of National inland waterways(NIWA)

Thank you

Nimasa gave out letters last month
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by TOM208: 9:00am On Mar 07
It's well as we no get any connect
May God connect me too this year

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by geoimam22(m): 9:05am On Mar 07
I think we are from same city and also we are in the same shoe...I'm also doing my masters without any source of income pls help a brother we can be friends through what sir...pls assist me I need connection too... jazakumullahu Khairan
Eminence50:
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Musty112: 9:40am On Mar 07
geoimam22:
I think we are from same city and also we are in the same shoe...I'm also doing my masters without any source of income pls help a brother we can be friends through what sir...pls assist me I need connection too... jazakumullahu Khairan

I sent a mail to u. You can drop your working email . May ALLAH help us all
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Hinokami: 9:56am On Mar 07
Lenaaa:
pls why is Naseni still quite pls any info will be appreciated

That place has frustrated those new staff employed last year to no end.

No news and it seems their APLs will never be acknowledged. Although some parties are making efforts to get recognition and be reinstated as staff.

4 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Moh99: 10:12am On Mar 07
Una good morning o, FIRS guys what's up with documentation process?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Flowcool(m): 10:20am On Mar 07
Moh99:
Una good morning o, FIRS guys what's up with documentation process?
@asquare48 hope your documentation at FIRS is going well?

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by smileyface22: 10:29am On Mar 07
Good morning everyone. Regarding this FIRS , hope there will be more apls shared this month apart from the current documentation going on .
Cc Xtruzz, Mohisah, BJ01, everyone

6 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Lenaaa: 10:48am On Mar 07
Hinokami:

That place has frustrated those new staff employed last year to no end.

No news and it seems their APLs will never be acknowledged. Although some parties are making efforts to get recognition and be reinstated as staff.
Haaa thanks for the info💯 cry cry

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by geoimam22(m): 10:48am On Mar 07
I've accepted your mail sir
Musty112:

I sent a mail to u. You can drop your working email . May ALLAH help us all
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Moh99: 10:59am On Mar 07
smileyface22:
Good morning everyone. Regarding this FIRS , hope there will be more apls shared this month apart from the current documentation going on .
We hope so.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mattiegold: 11:42am On Mar 07
@Nwanyiogwashi good morning ma..I have seen how you help people better their lives. You are a woman with a good heart, please come to my aid before I slide into depression, I am in need of a job ma. Life hasn't been easy. I pray this meets you well. So sorry for calling you out here

6 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Undercover01: 12:47pm On Mar 07
Please any update on NNPC recruitment?

6 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Simpleshafee(m): 1:52pm On Mar 07
God, please direct me to my helper.

4 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Flowcool(m): 2:31pm On Mar 07
smileyface22:

I heard during the time of Fowler Documentation and APL at FIRS was done and shared in a week.

Until NAMI came and changed the process causing such delays.

The New chairman Zacch Adedegi is coming with his own way of doing this recruitment.

Zaach is simple and direct.

Budget got approved on 28th February he called for documentation just in a week.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Yahyaabs: 3:54pm On Mar 07
Hello everyone, has NNPC budget been approved? If yes, when are they starting their recruitment/ APLs?

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Swagsultan1(m): 4:15pm On Mar 07
Who knows level 9 salary at federal ministry of aviation?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Karlifate: 5:30pm On Mar 07
Omuka:
Ghe letter.

NCDMB money wink

(1) (2) (3) ... (2176) (2177) (2178) (2179) (2180) (2181) (2182) ... (2244) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: TTnx, Yarok(m), Brightlight123, meetdeeconomist, Mukzahra and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.