Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,362 members, 7,822,709 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:23 PM

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P - Jobs/Vacancies (2180) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P (6278645 Views)

Monthly, Net Salaries For Private Sectors, FCMG & Multinational S / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2177) (2178) (2179) (2180) (2181) (2182) (2183) ... (2257) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Asquare84(m): 5:47pm On Mar 07
Flowcool:

@asquare48 hope your documentation at FIRS is going well?

Today is the Last day of the documentation.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Flowcool(m): 6:06pm On Mar 07
Asquare84:

Today is the Last day of the documentation.

Okay I am also waiting for Deployment letter.

I just sent you a Mail. We should connect
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Moh99: 6:16pm On Mar 07
Flowcool:

Okay I am also waiting for Deployment letter.

I just sent you a Mail. We should connect
So you got FIRS too?...Congratulations, check your mail.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Gensanusi(m): 6:40pm On Mar 07
President Tinubu Suspends MD Of Rural Electrification Agency, Ahmad Salihijo Ahmad And Three Other Directors Indefinitely After New Findings From The Agency Financial Activities.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Gensanusi(m): 7:00pm On Mar 07
President Tinubu Approves New Appointments To Serve As The Interim Management Team Of The Rural Electrification Agency (REA) With Immediate Effect, They're :

●(1) Abba Abubakar Aliyu — Managing Director/CEO

●(2) Ayoade Gboyega — Executive Director, Corporate Services

●(3) Umar Abdullahi Umar — Executive Director, Technical Services

●(4) Doris Uboh — Executive Director, Rural Electrification Fund (REF)

●(5) Olufemi Akinyelure — Head of Project Management Unit, Nigeria Electrification Project
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Flowcool(m): 7:32pm On Mar 07
Moh99:

So you got FIRS too?...Congratulations, check your mail.
Okay 👍
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by avsadeeq0(m): 7:48pm On Mar 07
Gensanusi:

President Tinubu Approves New Appointments To Serve As The Interim Management Team Of The Rural Electrification Agency (REA) With Immediate Effect, They're :

●(1) Abba Abubakar Aliyu — Managing Director/CEO

●(2) Ayoade Gboyega — Executive Director, Corporate Services

●(3) Umar Abdullahi Umar — Executive Director, Technical Services

●(4) Doris Uboh — Executive Director, Rural Electrification Fund (REF)

●(5) Olufemi Akinyelure — Head of Project Management Unit, Nigeria Electrification Project
Umar Abdullahi Umar is APC national chairman's son

5 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Realinfo2021: 8:00pm On Mar 07
nuprc; shocked shocked shocked
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mahonnne: 8:17pm On Mar 07
Realinfo2021:

Any update, sir?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by stargal(f): 8:39pm On Mar 07
Likewise.. I can't access the portal to recover my fellow ID.. How did you get yours?
bb030:

I got the mail too. I still want to know if there are other benefits aside the online training. Thank you.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Dtish(m): 9:04pm On Mar 07
Gensanusi:

Niwa is not recruiting

I'm asking about their salary

Do you have any idea?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Dtish(m): 9:05pm On Mar 07
Walybounce:

Nimasa gave out letters last month

I'm aware.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Gensanusi(m): 9:14pm On Mar 07
PRESIDENT TINUBU REAPPOINTS DIRECTOR-GENERAL OF NIGERIA AGRICULTURAL QUARANTINE SERVICE (NAQS)

President Bola Tinubu has approved the reappointment of the Director-General of the Nigeria Agricultural Quarantine Service (NAQS), Dr. Vincent Isegbe, to serve in the same capacity for another five-year term in office.

The President expects that the Director-General will build on the service's recent performance after it ranked in the top three agencies of the Federal Government of Nigeria in the efficiency and transparency index by the Presidential Enabling Business Environment Council (PEBEC).

Chief Ajuri Ngelale
Special Adviser to the President
(Media & Publicity)

March 7, 2024

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Gensanusi(m): 9:15pm On Mar 07
Dtish:

I'm asking about their salary

Do you have any idea?

DM

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Isek2: 9:19pm On Mar 07
Any Updates on APL?

Realinfo2021:
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ucheclaw(m): 9:21pm On Mar 07
Realinfo2021:

To pluck this your eye dy hungry me....

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Swagsultan1(m): 9:28pm On Mar 07
For those interested in federal ministry jobs, something is happening at federal civil service commission currently. You can try your luck at the following ministries; Justice, aviation, works, health, budget and planning, health, and education

11 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by dareh85: 9:52pm On Mar 07
Swagsultan1:
For those interested in federal ministry jobs, something is happening at federal civil service commission currently. You can try your luck at the following ministries; Justice, aviation, works, health, budget and planning, health, and education
dis info is for those waiting for apl since January or fresh recruitment
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Yarok(m): 10:12pm On Mar 07
Can you help me please 🙏
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by MrSuama(m): 11:16pm On Mar 07
Simpleshafee:
God, please direct me to my helper.

What if God has created you to be others helper. Rather pray to God to guide your steps and help you fulfil your purpose in life.

10 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by AfricanLion22: 12:16am On Mar 08
Swagsultan1:
Pls the you know the working condition in the office of the head of service of the federations and the benefits one can derived from.?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by AfricanLion22: 12:17am On Mar 08
dareh85:
dis info is for those waiting for apl since January or fresh recruitment
For those that did interview last year oct/nov. They are the ones collecting apl now.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Gensanusi(m): 5:08am On Mar 08
Full List: FG Appoints 46 Directors For Aviation Agencies.

The Federal Government has appointed 46 new Directors for agencies under the Ministry of Aviation and Aerospace Development.

This is coming a week after the Federal Government sacked Chief Executives of Aviation agencies followed by directors in the ministry.

A statement from the Ministry said, “In line with the Renewed Hope Agenda of Mr. President, Bola Ahmed Tinubu, the Honourable Minister of Aviation and Aerospace Development, Festus Keyamo. (U.K), has released the list of newly appointed Directors of the Agencies under the Ministry as follows:

NIGERIAN METEOROLOGICAL AGENCY (NIMET):

1 PROF VINCENT EZIKORNWOR WELI DIRECTOR, WEATHER SERVICES

2 PROF ODJUGO PETER AKPODIOGAGA OVUYOVWIROYE DIRECTOR, RESEARCH AND TRAINING

3 ONYEGBULE GLORY AMARACHI DIRECTOR, APPLIED METEOROLOGICAL SERVICES

4 ABDULKAREEM HAMID OLAYINKA DIRECTOR, ENGINEERING AND TECHNICAL SERVICES

5 FUNKE ADEBAYO AROWOJOBE DIRECTOR, PUBLIC AFFAIRS AND CONSUMER PROTECTION

6 SHOLA GABRIEL DIRECTOR, LEGAL SERVICES/ COMPANY SECRETARY

7 NASIRU SANI DIRECTOR, HUMAN RESOURCES AND ADMINISTRATION

8 ALEX AKOJI YUSUF DIRECTOR, FINANCE AND ACCOUNTS

9 AIRIOHUODION HENRY OMONZOJIE DIRECTOR, CORPORATE SERVICES

NIGERIA CIVIL AVIATION AUTHORITY (NCAA):

1 ENGR BALANG GODWIN DIRECTOR, AERODROME AND AIRSPACE STANDARDS

2 YINKA BOBOYE DIRECTOR, AIR TRANSPORT REGULATIONS

3 CAPT. DONALD SPIFF DIRECTOR, OPERATIONS, LICENSING AND TRAINING

4 MICHAEL ACHIMUGU DIRECTOR, PUBLIC AFFAIRS AND CONSUMER PROTECTION

5 OMOGO BERNARD ONWE CHINEDU DIRECTOR, AVSEC REGULATION

6 OLUFEMI ODUKOYA DIRECTOR, FINANCE AND ACCOUNTS

7 ENGR. VICTOR GOYEA DIRECTOR, AIRWORTHINESS STANDARDS

8 BARR MARY TUFANO DIRECTOR, LEGAL SERVICES/ COMPANY SECRETARY

9 ANASTASIA GBEM DIRECTOR, HUMAN RESOURCES AND ADMINISTRATION

10 HORATIUS EGWA DIRECTOR, SPECIAL DUTIES

11 REBECCA EYIUCHE AGHADINAZU DIRECTOR, CORPORATE SERVICES

NIGERIAN AIRSPACE MANAGEMENT AGENCY (NAMA):

1 MUONEMEH NDUBUISI LOTENNA DIRECTOR, FINANCE AND ACCOUNTS

2 JOHN TAYO DIRECTOR, OPERATIONS

3 ABIMBOLA LADIPO DIRECTOR, HUMAN RESOURCES AND ADMINISTRATION

4 ENGR IJEOMA IHENACHOR DIRECTOR, SAFETY ELECTRONIC AND ENGINEERING SERVICES

5 RITA ISEMIUHONMON EGBADON DIRECTOR, LEGAL SERVICES/COMPANY SECRETARY

6 ABDULAHI MUSA DIRECTOR, PUBLIC AFFAIRS AND CONSUMER PROTECTION

7 ABBA AHMAD DIRECTOR, SPECIAL DUTIES

8 IBRAHIM ALIYU DIRECTOR CORPORATE SERVICES

NIGERIAN SAFETY INVESTIGATION BUREAU (NSIB):

1 ENGR ABDULAHI BABANYA DIRECTOR, ENGINEERING SERVICES

2 ODITA FRANCIS ISIOMA DIRECTOR, OPERATIONS

3 ENGR NWOBU PATRICK DIRECTOR, TRANSPORT INVESTIGATION

4 ESOSA EREMWANARUA DIRECTOR, LEGAL SERVICES/ COMPANY SECRETARY

5 ENGR LAWAL ABDULMUMIN DIRECTOR, HUMAN RESOURCES

6 MRS BIMBO OLAWUNMI OLADEJI DIRECTOR, PUBLIC AFFAIRS AND CONSUMER PROTECTION

7 DR MRS OKUNDAYE-OKE ITOHAN FOLAKE DIRECTOR, FINANCE AND ACCOUNTS

8 BARO HENRY MINABOWANRE DIRECTOR, CORPORATE SERVICES

FEDERAL AIRPORTS AUTHORITY OF NIGERIA (FAAN):

1 ENGR. MUNIRU ADEJARE ABIOLA DIRECTOR, ENGINEERING SERVICES

2 CAPT. ABDULLAHI MOHMOOD DIRECTOR, AIRPORT OPERATIONS

3 AYODELE OLATIREGUN DIRECTOR, FINANCE AND ACCOUNTS

4 LUQMAN OLATUBOSUN ENIOLA DIRECTOR, HUMAN RESOURCES AND ADMINISTRATION

5 IGBAFE AFEGBAI DIRECTOR, AVIATION SECURITY SERVICES

6 MRS BRIDGET GOLD DIRECTOR, LEGAL SERVICES/ COMPANY SECRETARY

7 JENSEN ASABA DIRECTOR, CORPORATE SERVICES

8 OBIAGELI ORAH DIRECTOR, PUBLIC AFFAIRS AND CONSUMER PROTECTION

9 HENRY AGBEBIRE DIRECTOR, SPECIAL DUTIES

10 ADEBOLA JOY AGUNBIADE DIRECTOR, COMMERCIAL AND BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT

11 TO BE APPOINTED SHORTLY DIRECTOR, CARGO SERVICES

The statement signed by the spokesperson of the ministry, Odutayo Oluseyi added that a new directorate called the Cargo Services has been created at the Federal Airport Authority of Nigeria to ameliorate issues besetting the sector.

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Dtish(m): 5:47am On Mar 08
Gensanusi:

DM

Okay boss
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Highman595(m): 6:54am On Mar 08
Good day everyone
Please can anyone help me with Bashir Jimoh’s contact. (NIMASA DG)
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Success1930: 8:12am On Mar 08
Highman595:
Good day everyone

DM....

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Wemoveee: 8:13am On Mar 08
@CBNwords how are you coping? It's been a while you popped up.

@heineken hope you're good?

May God/Allah make life easy for you both and to many others in the struggle. Ameen 🙏

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by tomiryz(m): 8:39am On Mar 08
Please bro...I submitted application last year..are they recruiting now at this ministries you mentioned...let me inform my connect...
Swagsultan1:
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Aleksandra: 9:02am On Mar 08
NCC hopefuls be getting ready. Info reaching me is that very top shots are already collecting CV. If you have any top shot, your APL may come before April ending/May beginning

this is all I know, no messages please

13 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Omuka: 9:04am On Mar 08
Highman595:
Good day everyone
don't go and stress yourself, he doesn't pick call nor reply messages.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Daklo: 9:25am On Mar 08
Omo e far o!!😭😭but thanks for the info!! It was really helpful..
Aleksandra:
NCC hopefuls be getting ready. Info reaching me is that very top shots are already collecting CV. If you have any top shot, your APL may come before April ending/May beginning

this is all I know, no messages please
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by CreekOne: 9:46am On Mar 08
Happy international women’s day to all the amazing women here💜💕

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (2177) (2178) (2179) (2180) (2181) (2182) (2183) ... (2257) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: hannychic, IABkhair, Ibrochaka(m), Wonderlaco(m), Fadeshewa301, geonyte(m), Loneranger59, Shalewab and 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.