Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,334 members, 7,811,976 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:39 AM

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P - Jobs/Vacancies (2181) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P (6228726 Views)

Monthly, Net Salaries For Private Sectors, FCMG & Multinational S / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2178) (2179) (2180) (2181) (2182) (2183) (2184) ... (2244) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by freshyabstel: 10:07am On Mar 08
Omuka:
don't go and stress yourself, he doesn't pick call nor reply messages.

The DG is a very nice man, he just doesn’t pick calls from random callers he does not know, even if it were u, at that level, u probably won’t as well, except you know who is calling.

Or better still, go through any big man or politician, he has great regard for Sen Danjuma Goje or go through Oyetola. Goodluck

Piss

7 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by tomiryz(m): 10:28am On Mar 08
Please 😭🙏 guys any info on recruitment at Federal capital territory Dev agency (FCTDA)? or
Where to drop CV...
Please 🙏
Thanks
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Malikey: 1:04pm On Mar 08
Is there going to be another batch after this one ? Like by end of this year..
Aleksandra:
NCC hopefuls be getting ready. Info reaching me is that very top shots are already collecting CV. If you have any top shot, your APL may come before April ending/May beginning

this is all I know, no messages please
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Swagsultan1(m): 1:13pm On Mar 08
tomiryz:
Please bro...I submitted application last year..are they recruiting now at this ministries you mentioned...let me inform my connect...

Yes they are.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Swagsultan1(m): 1:14pm On Mar 08
AfricanLion22:

Pls the you know the working condition in the office of the head of service of the federations and the benefits one can derived from.?

Tbh I don’t, but I believe it is same as every other ministry. Their salary is poor. Have you gotten your appointment letter already?

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ProIT: 2:44pm On Mar 08
As in ehn! Na nuisance

Ucheclaw:

To pluck this your eye dy hungry me....
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Basheer32(m): 2:50pm On Mar 08
Any hope soon for another documentation
Flowcool:

Okay 👍
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Basheer32(m): 2:51pm On Mar 08
Pls can you have inside on number of people that was done documentation
Moh99:

So you got FIRS too?...Congratulations, check your mail.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by tomiryz(m): 2:52pm On Mar 08
Swagsultan1:

Yes they are.
Please can I dm you?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mohisah: 2:55pm On Mar 08
freshyabstel:

The DG is a very nice man, he just doesn’t pick calls from random callers he does not know, even if it were u, at that level, u probably won’t as well, except you know who is calling.

Or better still, go through any big man or politician, he has great regard for Sen [b]Danjuma Goje [/b]or go through Oyetola. Goodluck

Piss
Everybody respects him.. That man is a pure of luck cool

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by horlatunji00(m): 3:01pm On Mar 08
Omuka:
don't go and stress yourself, he doesn't pick call nor reply messages.
Greetings boss
Please help me with his number
I sent a DM
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by AfricanLion22: 3:44pm On Mar 08
Swagsultan1:

Tbh I don’t, but I believe it is same as every other ministry. Their salary is poor. Have you gotten your appointment letter already?
Yes
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Walybounce: 3:46pm On Mar 08
Aleksandra:
NCC hopefuls be getting ready. Info reaching me is that very top shots are already collecting CV. If you have any top shot, your APL may come before April ending/May beginning

this is all I know, no messages please

Finallyyyy… someothing positive.
Allah yasa muji alkhairi

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Omuka: 4:11pm On Mar 08
horlatunji00:

Greetings boss
Please help me with his number
I sent a DM
I don't have access to my email. Drop your email.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Jollyakat(m): 4:14pm On Mar 08
Gensanusi:

Niwa is not recruiting

Good afternoon brother. Please, I'll like to ask you few question if you don't mind please smiley
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Swagsultan1(m): 4:24pm On Mar 08
AfricanLion22:

Yes

I sent you a mail. Please reply
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by nnenixt: 4:53pm On Mar 08
Please, how much is nimasa paying? including allowances and bonuses.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by jackfj: 4:57pm On Mar 08
Who can help me with the phone number of natasha uduaghan. make me sef try luck....
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ZARAMITE(m): 5:27pm On Mar 08
Please, any update on NNPC recruitment?

I learnt their method of recruitment might be quiet different with the implementation of the PIA.

I also learnt they have over 2000 vacancies at the moment.

Any information on their recruitment?

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nadeeyah: 5:46pm On Mar 08
Ameen Ameen
Walybounce:

Allah yasa muji alkhairi

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mohisah: 5:47pm On Mar 08
Walybounce:

Allah yasa muji alkhairi
You've been following ncc for sometimes now.
May this time brings the best to your wait....

5 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Oppy2020: 5:50pm On Mar 08
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nadeeyah: 5:56pm On Mar 08
Not an info per se but I was told that the new chairman is very very unpredictable. He can wake up today and tell them to send out texts to successful candidates. So for now just be as patient as you can. No one knows when the texts will be sent.
Oppy2020:
Anyone with EFCC info please

5 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Oppy2020: 6:08pm On Mar 08
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by freshyabstel: 6:11pm On Mar 08
nnenixt:

As at 2022, Jamoh increased the net salary and allowances of fresh graduates from N8.5m to 13.5m per annum, in other words, as at 2022, fresh graduates net take home pay was 13.5m plus allowances and all, this one I’m 100% sure about this but don’t know the current annual take home pay now

4 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nadeeyah: 6:20pm On Mar 08
To the best of my knowledge nothing has been cancelled for now. There were issues with the chairman bringing in his people since the process had already been concluded and the amount already spent on the exam/interview process if the recruitment gets cancelled. Hopefully all will be resolved soon. But if it’s not, we find another alternative I guess.
Oppy2020:

Thanks for the prompt response. You mean successful candidates from last year's aptitude test? So the rumour about cancellation is not true?

6 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Omuka: 6:32pm On Mar 08
jackfj:
Who can help me with the phone number of natasha uduaghan. make me sef try luck....
she no dey pick call too.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Dtish(m): 6:34pm On Mar 08
jackfj:

Dm let me share the one I have with me
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by FolaLee: 6:35pm On Mar 08
Good evening guys. I appreciate everyone’s effort on this platform in trying to share the phone numbers of top agency’s chairmen. I have also gotten the phone number of one and I sent a text message to him but no response. However from my observation here I have discovered that sharing his contact details with a top politician is most likely to yield better results.

I got to meet a senator and he asked for my cv which I submitted last year. Now my dilemma is, Should I send this senator the contact informing him about a replacement at the agency?

I have been giving it a thought and I have restrained myself because I don’t want to look as if I am overbearing as I am quite timid in telling him. Please I will appreciate your response. Thanks
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Dtish(m): 6:39pm On Mar 08
Omuka:
she no dey pick call too.

Boss, please I need nimasa MD contact.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Swagsultan1(m): 6:56pm On Mar 08
nnenixt:

Is anything happening at nimasa?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nadeeyah: 7:03pm On Mar 08
It’s not all the senators these chairmen respect like that.if you give him the number, He might also call or send a text and he would not get a response. But If he’s a well respected senator, there might be a chance. My advice to you is to give him as many options as possible of places doing recruitment/replacement and if it’s possible, let him tell you where he has more influence. it will be easier for you.

FolaLee:
Good evening guys. I appreciate everyone’s effort on this platform in trying to share the phone numbers of top agency’s chairmen. I have also gotten the phone number of one and I sent a text message to him but no response. However from my observation here I have discovered that sharing his contact details with a top politician is most likely to yield better results.

I got to meet a senator and he asked for my cv which I submitted last year. Now my dilemma is, Should I send this senator the contact informing him about a replacement at the agency?

I have been giving it a thought and I have restrained myself because I don’t want to look as if I am overbearing as I am quite timid in telling him. Please I will appreciate your response. Thanks

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (2178) (2179) (2180) (2181) (2182) (2183) (2184) ... (2244) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: chochopiro(m) and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.