Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,693 members, 7,816,834 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:19 PM

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P - Jobs/Vacancies (224) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P (6251708 Views)

Monthly, Net Salaries For Private Sectors, FCMG & Multinational S / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (221) (222) (223) (224) (225) (226) (227) ... (2249) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Tintedglass: 7:56am On Mar 06, 2020
ademmy102:
Morning all,
Have you ever seen evil fighten evil? I believe the purpose of this group is to help one another in securing job and if there is any job opportunity being a slot or not that we should inform ourselves and I believe that was what brought this accusation on me. Am saying this with sincerity for those contacting me for slot the only thing I use to tell them if I heard of a slot in any place is that they should only pay once appointment letter has be received and being captured on IPPIS which guarantee the job. The guy that even accused me last even contacted me of recent on how to do NYSC in PEF and I told him that I will help him confirm and the next day I told him that the person said it has already late that nothing can be done now and most time I use to advise people privately not to be scam online. Am not the one selling slot but if I hear anything going on in any ministry, parastatals or agencies I use to let people know and I believe that is the purpose this group was created. For those accusing me of collecting CV it only happen during the TETfund and NAICOM recruitment last year.

Please we have heard enough on this matter, can the thread go back to being productive.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 7:57am On Mar 06, 2020
Firmjudge:

I don't know who needs to hear this but stop putting people in trouble because of their generosity.

He has helped alot doesn't mean you should expose him to this length. This is uncalled for.

I understand your need to help everyone, but putting someone in harm's way is a big NO.

Please go back, edit your post and remove his name..
Thank you.

Remove it from your quote as well... Exposing someone isn't good as you've mentioned.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Favourflavour(f): 8:11am On Mar 06, 2020
Firmjudge:

I don't know who needs to hear this but stop putting people in trouble because of their generosity.

He has helped alot doesn't mean you should expose him to this length. This is uncalled for.

I understand your need to help everyone, but putting someone in harm's way is a big NO.

Please go back, edit your post and remove his name..
Thank you.

Now that you've 'quoted' this comment he will be unable to 'edit' this and it's stuck here. It's now up to you to practice what you're preaching. Edit this.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by bluediesel03: 8:19am On Mar 06, 2020
ShadowM:
For those asking of agencies that are still recruiting I will state the following. THIS IS JUST INFORMATION I CANT HELP YOU IN ANY WAY.

NCC (still underground I hear)
NBAIS.
FCDA.
NASDRA
CBN

Goodluck
My brother, please is Nasrda recruiting.please how authentic is the news? thanks
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mobi47(m): 8:22am On Mar 06, 2020
rain21:
Nawa oo
And someone will come here with his church mind, willing to help job seekers out and instead will get shouts of scam untop his Goodwill fa

Na real wa!
I am telling u, these guys thinks good people doesn't exist. Anyone that comes to help is tagged a scammer na was o. 3 days ago, one of my friend who just got a job as a Doc, saw IGP idris and sen utazi. he said him and IGP were just like 5&6 but he lost the man's contact and senator utazi is his close pal before he became senator. he even showed me pic of him with utazi. I now told him that I can get the contact for him online, he asked where! and I told him that I will get it from a thread on nairaland where they discuss nd post fed govt job matters. He was happy cos he also wants a big fed govt job too. Now what if he decides to register on nairaland and follow the job discussion here and noticed all these job seekers including me, crying up and down on every page. He may be touched and might decided to help anyone here get a job and the naysayers shouting scammers up and down will still come out to call him scammer and even insult him. Do u think that if such a thing happens to him here, he would still be following this thread?
That my friend has gotten Utazi numb
Pls if there is anyone here that has IGP idris phone numb pls drop it for me.

Please let's all be matured here. Assuming I am in a position to help people get job with ease, I will definitely come here to help anyone. Don't just tag anyone that wants to help as a scammer. If you must call anyone a scammer, you must have evidence. Remember how someone exposed modiko here with evidence of him asking for money. So guys pls let's be respectful. God will help us all. And to all the guys giving out job Info's and good replies here, God bless u all. Pls keep on helping us with Info's I beg u in the name of God, thanks.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Firmjudge(m): 8:35am On Mar 06, 2020
gentle70:

Remove it from your quote as well... Exposing someone isn't good as you've mentioned.

Go and read through his message again the mobile number up there is not for the man but for the OP.

He said anyone that needs help should contact him via WhatsApp so that he will link you up with the man.. He only exposed the man's name which I frowned at but not his mobile number.

Go back read his message carefully the mobile number is not for the Man, but for the OP

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by frank417: 8:37am On Mar 06, 2020
[quote author=ademmy102 post=87206189]Morning all,

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Firmjudge(m): 8:37am On Mar 06, 2020
Favourflavour:

Now that you've 'quoted' this comment he will be unable to 'edit' this and it's stuck here. It's now up to you to practice what you're preaching. Edit this.

Go and read through his message again the mobile number up there is not for the man but for the OP.

He said anyone that needs help should contact him via WhatsApp so that he will link you up with the man.. He only exposed the man's name which I frowned at but not his mobile number.

Go back read his message carefully the mobile number is not for the Man, but for the OP and I have already removed the man's name on first quote.

I guess you missed out on his point and mudus operandi to get to the main man.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ademmy102: 8:57am On Mar 06, 2020
frank417:

Clear your name. Are the allegations laid against you false? Address them one after the other if they are. After collecting their money did you send them proof of acknowledgement? You are still beating around the bush like you always do. Now bringing up a nysc boy story no one knows about. Face those calling you out here live. Trying to die the matter and act innocent by writing trash to attract sympathy. You are a scammer!!

Kokolet11, I don't have your time... Some of the people accused me of scam have clearified myself and some apologize. I never collect money from anyone for job I still repeat and I will make sure scam will not be condole here
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Midex88(m): 8:59am On Mar 06, 2020
Can06:

Never get discouraged, keep d fighting spirit on. We don't have equal destinies but we have equal destination which is SUCCESS. Pm me if u can.

Am So sorry sir for not replying you since. I had a flat battery but I have sent you a pm. I will appreciate your kind help sir.
Pls assist me in getting a job sir. I have graduated since 2011 yet no job.
I have an MBA certificate too.
Thanks sir
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Favourflavour(f): 9:06am On Mar 06, 2020
Firmjudge:

Go back read his message carefully the mobile number is not for the Man, but for the OP and I have already removed the man's name on first quote.

I guess you missed out on his point and mudus operandi to get to the main man.

Okay.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 9:21am On Mar 06, 2020
Firmjudge:

Go back read his message carefully the mobile number is not for the Man, but for the OP
I thought the name was in your quote... I just read your message again and realised that it wasn't.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Firmjudge(m): 9:27am On Mar 06, 2020
gentle70:

I thought the name was in your quote... I just read your message again and realised that it wasn't.

Cool, thanks.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by signeddocuments: 9:44am On Mar 06, 2020
My brother/sister,there will always be people like this among us.No matter how nice and generous you are, some people will still say something negative about you.Doubting Thomases are everywhere. But i don't blame them sometimes,it is as a result of some weird things happening in the societies these days.
dipopooo:

Thomas
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Kokolet11: 9:56am On Mar 06, 2020
Good morning everybody,I have gone through all the comments here and I must say that I'm disappointed at some people here.Ademmy102 you accused me of having intention of scamming people here without any evidence of such from you or anyone else here however I want us to settle it here Ademmy102 since you stay in abuja please choose any of this location Army HQ, Police HQ,EFCc HQ,icpc HQ and custom HQ choose any of those locations I will personally meet you there today also feel free to come with your friends if you think that I will harm you and I'm promising you here that I will never do any harm to you after saying me. Thanks

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by cesil26: 9:57am On Mar 06, 2020
Abeg no more mails o, I have already stretched from just helping 1 person to accommodating 3 persons and I am waiting at the NASS gate for them

Me sef dey folo find work o, I have applied for Civil Defence, NDLEA, ICPC and INEC

Please NOTE: I CAN'T HELP ANYONE secure a job o, I am totally helpless as U are

Only using my privileges here to see how I can let some people in to see their Senator and House of Reps member

quote author=cesil26 post=87199105]I have a permit for just one person to get into the National Assembly

Incase you have need to see ur Honorable or Senator kindly get across to me on essiene80@gmail.com

Please be sure to make it on or before 11am tomorrow Friday being 6th of March

whoever sends a mail first will be attended to.

It's completely FREE OF CHARGE, all U have to do is to be at the gate on or before 11am so u can be covered by the permit[/quote]
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Folahanmi19(m): 9:58am On Mar 06, 2020
ademmy102:

Kokolet11, I don't have your time... Some of the people accused me of scam have clearified myself and some apologize. I never collect money from anyone for job I still repeat and I will make sure scam will not be condole here

Brother rest na, stop with the defamatory comment, haba...
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Folahanmi19(m): 10:00am On Mar 06, 2020
Kokolet11:
Good morning everybody,I have gone through all the comments here and I must say that I'm disappointed at some people here.Ademmy102 you accused me of having intention of scamming people here without any evidence of such from you or anyone else here however I want us to settle it here Ademmy102 since you stay in abuja please choose any of this location Army HQ, Police HQ,EFCc HQ,icpc HQ and custom HQ choose any of those locations I will personally meet you there today also feel free to come with your friends if you think that I will harm you and I'm promising you here that I will never do any harm to you after saying me. Thanks

Sir, I'll beg you to please ignore him completely, he's just being paranoid over nothing.... May God reward you
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by futuremoma34: 10:04am On Mar 06, 2020
Kokolet11:

Sir can I come and see you too?

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Heineken(m): 10:05am On Mar 06, 2020
cesil26:
Abeg no more mails o, I have already stretched from just helping 1 person to accommodating 3 persons and I am waiting at the NASS gate for them

Me sef dey folo find work o, I have applied for Civil Defence, NDLEA, ICPC and INEC

Please NOTE: I CAN'T HELP ANYONE secure a job o, I am totally helpless as U are

Only using my privileges here to see how I can let some people in to see their Senator and House of Reps member

quote author=cesil26 post=87199105]I have a permit for just one person to get into the National Assembly

Incase you have need to see ur Honorable or Senator kindly get across to me on essiene80@gmail.com

Please be sure to make it on or before 11am tomorrow Friday being 6th of March

whoever sends a mail first will be attended to.

It's completely FREE OF CHARGE, all U have to do is to be at the gate on or before 11am so u can be covered by the permit
baba morning sir. Just incase next time. I'm in Abuja. Just mention me sir. Thanks bro
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Midex88(m): 10:06am On Mar 06, 2020
Folahanmi19:

Sir, I'll beg you to please ignore him completely, he's just being paranoid over nothing.... May God reward you

That's way to go. Thumbs up bro
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Heineken(m): 10:06am On Mar 06, 2020
Kokolet11:
boss can I come around today and say hi?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Kokolet11: 10:06am On Mar 06, 2020
@Real1000 helping you has brought a very big disgrace and insult to my personality however my meeting with tomorrow has been cancel,sorry if you feel disappointed by my action I'm only protecting my image and personality please don't mail me again. I wish everyone here success in life as for Ademmy102 pick any of those location I mention and get back to me I believe you will be safe among security men around you than any other unknown area I will choose,the choice is yours now pick and get back to before 1pm today.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Heineken(m): 10:10am On Mar 06, 2020
Morning house pls any news on icpc?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Folahanmi19(m): 10:13am On Mar 06, 2020
Kokolet11:
@Real1000 helping you has brought a very big disgrace and insult to my personality however my meeting with tomorrow has been cancel,sorry if you feel disappointed by my action I'm only protecting my image and personality please don't mail me again. I wish everyone here success in life as for Ademmy102 pick any of those location I mention and get back to me I believe you will be safe among security men around you than any other unknown area I will choose,the choice is yours now pick and get back to before 1pm today.

Sir, i don't think punishing real1000 because of someone else's action is the way to go, please help him and the woman you asked to PM you africaflozy even if you won't help anyone else again on this thread, everybody do pray against near-success syndrome, please don't dash their high hopes at the last minute...it's only God that can reward you, please sir, may you find help too whenever needed

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by aye88: 10:15am On Mar 06, 2020
Kokolet11:

But everyone here is begging you now. Why go this route just because of one persons claim.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Heineken(m): 10:16am On Mar 06, 2020
Folahanmi19:

Sir, i don't think punishing real1000 because of someone's else action is the way to go, please help him and the woman you asked to PM you africaflozy even if you won't help anyone else again on this thread, everybody do pray against near-success syndrome, please don't dash their high hopes at the last minute...it's only God that can reward you, please sir, may you find help too whenever needed
you're a very nice man...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by aye88: 10:17am On Mar 06, 2020
To everyone here, what will be will be. Whoever will help you will , regardless of anything. Put your hope in God not man.

10 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Heineken(m): 10:19am On Mar 06, 2020
aye88:
To everyone here, what will be will be. Whoever will help you will , regardless of anything. Put your hope in God not man.
you're right boss.. May God bless you with this talk. Naso e be.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by NekkyCee(f): 10:20am On Mar 06, 2020
Haba na! Who declared this war We should not be fighting na. We should be brainstorming on how to help ourselves here. The thread is being derailed by these continuous arguments. Just apologize and move on. Life is very simple but we make it complex. Potential helpers may be discouraged due to certain behaviours displayed here. Let's be good to one another in words and deeds and in little time everything will be okay.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by mistacoco2: 10:20am On Mar 06, 2020
Kokolet11:
with due respect sir you sound like a tout. you don't act/sound like one who would assist someone in getting a job. I have silently read your comments so far but I am really disappointed with the way you reply to comment. If you want to assist anyone in getting job one distraction should not discourage you from helping, stop this nonsense talk here

Please enough of all these insult, let's concentrate on the main purpose of this thread.

What is happening in icpc please guys!

5 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Heineken(m): 10:22am On Mar 06, 2020
mistacoco2:
with due respect sir you sound like a tout, you don't act/sound like one who would assist someone in getting a job. I have silently read your comments so far but I am really disappointed with the way you reply to comment. If you want to assist anyone in getting job one distraction should not discourage you from helping, stop this nonsense talk here

Please enough of all these insult, let's concentrate on the main purpose of this thread.

What is happening in icpc please guys!
that icpc tire me boss.. I'm following them on Facebook Sha.

(1) (2) (3) ... (221) (222) (223) (224) (225) (226) (227) ... (2249) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: BrutusOj(m), Nickie88(f), Gboy4444, prophetic69(m), Users2000, Towma(f), kbrule1 and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.