Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,038 members, 7,818,067 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:47 AM

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P - Jobs/Vacancies (2207) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P (6258156 Views)

Monthly, Net Salaries For Private Sectors, FCMG & Multinational S / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2204) (2205) (2206) (2207) (2208) (2209) (2210) ... (2251) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by SlaveofGod(m): 9:32pm On Mar 24
Please check your inbox a....song@gmail.com, I need to share something with you

Hussen240:
One of the member house committee on banking and finance asked a friend to choose: NDIC or FIRS. Something may be cooking in these two agencies.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by AlphaGrace: 9:33pm On Mar 24
Hussen240:
One of the member house committee on banking and finance asked a friend to choose: NDIC or FIRS. Something may be cooking in these two agencies.

Your eyes are everywhere, remember your Akheey too with any establishment.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by JaiJaigyal: 11:13pm On Mar 24
Please who has an idea of NACA salary and any other perks
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by jackfj: 11:14pm On Mar 24
Success1930:

Let us talk...

Princessjuliet2017@gmail.com

Done!!
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Itzlinda(f): 12:29am On Mar 25
Sam768:

Adedeji proposed in the national assembly that firs should be the only one responsible for collecting all revenues in MDAs.

A merger that will never worked. He's mad. He want to firs to be collecting custom duties so custom officers will have nothing to do with the port only border patrol 🤣

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by CreekOne: 1:17am On Mar 25
ShadowM:

NCC is good but not as good as the rest. I clearly know that you wrong because I'm in the system

Haha. Incredibly laughable
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Flowcool(m): 2:54am On Mar 25
Itzlinda:

A merger that will never worked. He's mad. He want to firs to be collecting custom duties so custom officers will have nothing to do with the port only border patrol 🤣

Don't be too quick to rain Insults.
Do you think he is foolish?

FIRS should be the only Agency in charge of All Tax related matters.

To burst your brain, this agenda is from Mr president, while the chairman and members of the committee agreed with Zacch to merge all revenue generating to FIRS during the budget approval and deliberation.

The Committee asked Zacch Adedegi to consult the Senior staffs of FIRS and come up with a way of making this merging a Success to stop Tax leakage in the country.

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Itzlinda(f): 5:28am On Mar 25
Flowcool:

Don't be too quick to rain Insults.
Do you think he is foolish?

FIRS should be the only Agency in charge of All Tax related matters.

To burst your brain, this agenda is from Mr president, while the chairman and members of the committee agreed with Zacch to merge all revenue generating to FIRS during the budget approval and deliberation.

The Committee asked Zacch Adedegi to consult the Senior staffs of FIRS and come up with a way of making this merging a Success to stop Tax leakage in the country.

https://www.thecable.ng/firs-chairman-our-tax-laws-are-obsolete-therere-leakages-because-many-agencies-collect-revenue/amp?/firs-chairman-our-tax-laws-are-obsolete-therere-leakages-because-many-agencies-collect-revenue

No one asked him to go and do that.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Jazberry1: 6:33am On Mar 25
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by MessiisGoat: 9:17am On Mar 25
[quote author=Jazberry1 post=129094581][/quote]

I saw FIRS apl dated march 19th
I didn't bother to ask questions because the person and i, don't relate like that.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Swagsultan1(m): 9:21am On Mar 25
MessiisGoat:

I didn't bother to ask questions because me and the person don't relate like that.

I sent you a message. Please reply
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Flowcool(m): 9:25am On Mar 25
MessiisGoat:

I didn't bother to ask questions because me and the person don't relate like that.

FIRS APL March 19th? Nah that's not accurate.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by MessiisGoat: 9:26am On Mar 25
Swagsultan1:

I sent you a message. Please reply

Okay
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Flowcool(m): 9:26am On Mar 25
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by MessiisGoat: 9:27am On Mar 25
Flowcool:

Alright.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Alfredd16: 9:44am On Mar 25
Flowcool:

FIRS chairman I see you. Some of u guys are so annoying.

10 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Itzlinda(f): 10:40am On Mar 25
Flowcool:

Your update is not complete.
He was asked to do so.

That's not my update. Unless you know better than the newspaper

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by jaybest90(m): 12:19pm On Mar 25
Please who can help me with NOA.. I really need appointment with that agency
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Newcastle2023(m): 12:24pm On Mar 25
Itzlinda:

That's not my update. Unless you know better than the newspaper
@Flowcool is correct. This issue was on ground before the appointment of Dr. Zacch Adedeji as the Executive Chairman of FIRS. It includes renaming of FIRS. Some of those agencies will then focus on their core mandates. These were ideas documented by the Renewed Hope Policy Committee before May 29th, 2023. Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Flowcool(m): 1:49pm On Mar 25
Alfredd16:

FIRS chairman I see you. Some of u guys are so annoying.

Make Dem dey fool you with lies.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Bluev: 1:50pm On Mar 25
Please is there any update from UUTH recruitment?

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Flowcool(m): 1:51pm On Mar 25
Newcastle2023:
@Flowcool is correct. This issue was on ground before the appointment of Dr. Zacch Adedeji as the Executive Chairman of FIRS. It includes renaming of FIRS. Some of those agencies will then focus on their core mandates. These were ideas documented by the Renewed Hope Policy Committee before May 29th, 2023. Thank you.

Exactly.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Itzlinda(f): 1:59pm On Mar 25
Newcastle2023:

It won't work trust me.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ZARAMITE(m): 2:22pm On Mar 25
Flowcool:

If his own appointment letter is dated 19 March which was on Tuesday, another person’s appointment letter can be dated 20th which was on Wednesday. Followed by 21st which was on Thursday. You don’t expect all appointment letter to carry same date? Do you?

8 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Msabdulkadir(m): 3:10pm On Mar 25
ZARAMITE:

If his own appointment letter is dated 19 March which was on Tuesday, another person’s appointment letter can be dated 20th which was on Wednesday. Followed by 21st which was on Thursday. You don’t expect all appointment letter to carry same date? Do you?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Newcastle2023(m): 3:12pm On Mar 25
Itzlinda:

It won't work trust me.
Who are you for me to trust as it concerns this matter when I cannot even trust the Executive Chairman with all his pragmatism to see to the successful implementation without the solid political will and backing from the President himself.

If the President really wants it done then it's as good as already done. The President is forceful in implementing whatever he really wants done whether good or bad, self serving or for public good, but most often self serving unfortunately.

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Itzlinda(f): 6:05pm On Mar 25
Newcastle2023:

Who are you for me to trust as it concerns this matter when I cannot even trust the Executive Chairman with all his pragmatism to see to the successful implementation without the solid political will and backing from the President himself.

If the President really wants it done then it's as good as already done. The President is forceful in implementing whatever he really wants done whether good or bad, self serving or for public good, but most often self serving unfortunately.

It had happened before which backfired. I don't think it will happen again. Customs was once separated between revenue and enforcement. You have guys with brief case from ministry of finance working at the Port. The arrangement backfired and the revenue aspect has to be brought back together with Ncs.

They could do it again, may be they'll learn the hard way again

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Qassy4all: 6:36pm On Mar 25
@Hussen240
Pls sir, is there any news concerning Federal Polytechnic Bida recruitment
Thank you in anticipation for your response

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Moh99: 7:25pm On Mar 25
Qassy4all:
@Hussen240
Pls sir, is there any news concerning Federal Polytechnic Bida recruitment
Thank you in anticipation for your response
Old story
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Jazberry1: 10:01pm On Mar 25
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Abdull01: 9:46am On Mar 26
TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ZARAMITE(m): 10:42am On Mar 26

(1) (2) (3) ... (2204) (2205) (2206) (2207) (2208) (2209) (2210) ... (2251) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Users2000, edublack, acumen90(m), eddiense, dareh85, Ifex93(m) and 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.