Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,108 members, 7,811,119 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:18 AM

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P - Jobs/Vacancies (2209) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P (6224292 Views)

Monthly, Net Salaries For Private Sectors, FCMG & Multinational S / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2206) (2207) (2208) (2209) (2210) (2211) (2212) ... (2243) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ACKayleb: 9:55pm On Mar 26
The just appointed MD/CEO of Federal Mortgage Bank of Nig is also from Nassarawa State

Shazz1:
Good evening house!

Please, aside NSCDC which other ministry/parastatal is headed by an indigene of Nasarawa State.

Thank you 🙏🏼

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mohisah: 10:02pm On Mar 26
ZARAMITE:
Prepare your mind and connect towards NNPC for now.

NUPRC has other mandate aside recruitment, recruitment, recruitment story all the time.
Nawao! u wan help dem wit contracts since there's other mandate in NUPRC apart frm unemployed fellows seekin fr job related infos

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Sam768: 10:08pm On Mar 26
Start pressing button now for NNPCL and leave NUPRC alone. Send your CV to NNPCL now before it's too late.

6 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Shazz1(m): 10:42pm On Mar 26
ACKayleb:
The just appointed MD/CEO of Federal Mortgage Bank of Nig is also from Nassarawa State

Thank you Boss, really appreciate 🙏🏼
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Wemoveee: 10:58pm On Mar 26
Please what's the pay and other monetary packages for DSS? Nature of Job and all? @Mohisa, Zaramite and everyone with info🙏

Yes! Something is happening there, I just got a call from my connect.

6 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Golisopod: 11:08pm On Mar 26
Wemoveee:
Please what's the pay and other monetary packages for DSS? Nature of Job and all? @Mohisa, Zaramite and everyone with info🙏

Nature of Job - In simple terms Intelligence gathering within your jurisdiction which could be comms, signal, financial or operations that do recon and all.

As for pay I don't know for all departments but in general last time I was told which was about 2 years ago it was above 200 as of now can't say but roughly 300k I guess.

5 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by KhalilAK(m): 11:20pm On Mar 26
kkkp:
You mean issuing APL or about to?
Issuing APL but they haven't start IPPIS capturing yet

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ZARAMITE(m): 1:21am On Mar 27
Wemoveee:

Take the job while looking for a better officer, I don’t do gunshots oo. Lol..
My friend was in DSS camp before he got called by NNPC yrs ago and offcus he left immediately so take it.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ZARAMITE(m): 1:45am On Mar 27
You came to my office, I left my i d card on my desk, you saw me on the stire case without my identification card n u assume am a new recruit, something is definitely up. Lol, uncle be calming down ooo.

We have over 7m nairalanders here. Over 90% are mute & untyping, they just read, get info, strike n boom, they get APL.

We dat have a little privilege of getting info keep telling u to unlook NUPRC & focus more on NNPC before u start asking if there will be 2nd batch, yet you are here saying ‘“Nawao”’

Some persons here has started digging deep on how to send their cv to NNPC. You are here seeking for false info frm NUPRC. How I wish I have my way to submit mine too.

If you believe NUPRC are replacing since u no wan here word then go n choke ur connect, you don’t need wait for anyone to authenticate the rumor. After all, NUPRC can employ u anytime depending on ur connection.

12 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Prince806(m): 4:05am On Mar 27
Sam768:
Start pressing button now for NNPCL and leave NUPRC alone. Send your CV to NNPCL now before it's too late.

When are they likely to start?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Qassy4all: 7:19am On Mar 27
Sam768:
please sir, how can I submit my application at NNPC
Thank you sir

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Tscholar101: 8:02am On Mar 27
Good morning my people. Please i saw a recruitment advert involving immigration, fire service. Dunno how genuine it is please. Can anyone affirm it please?

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Jollyakat(m): 8:32am On Mar 27
Tscholar101:
Good morning my people. Please i saw a recruitment advert involving immigration, fire service. Dunno how genuine it is please. Can anyone affirm it please?

It's fake bro

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Hussen240: 8:39am On Mar 27
Wemoveee:

Collect ASAp, with better posting and upcoming minimum wage, you will not regret. they may call immediately after sallah. Although, they are unpredictable. Ask your connect for the time frame pls.

9 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mohisah: 9:58am On Mar 27
Wemoveee:

Take it first. With new minimum wage incomin, expect not less than 260k aftr tax n d DG might run dem a good welfarism packages like NIA if all goes base on rumors dat either be fake or true. DSS info is like lottery

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Wemoveee: 10:11am On Mar 27
Mohisah:
Take it first. With new minimum wage incomin, expect not less than 260k aftr tax n d DG might run dem a good welfarism packages like NIA if all goes base on rumors dat either be fake or true. DSS info is like lottery

You're right. Thanks bro

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Wemoveee: 10:11am On Mar 27
Hussen240:

Collect ASAp, with better posting and upcoming minimum wage, you will not regret. they may call immediately after sallah. Although, they are unpredictable. Ask your connect for the time frame pls.

Yes bro. Thank you very much for the info🙏

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Wemoveee: 10:12am On Mar 27
ZARAMITE:

Take the job while looking for a better officer, I don’t do gunshots oo. Lol..
My friend was in DSS camp before he got called by NNPC yrs ago and offcus he left immediately so take it.

Thanks brother 🙏
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by kkkp: 11:06am On Mar 27
KhalilAK:

Issuing APL but they haven't start IPPIS capturing yet
THANK YOU.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by kkkp: 11:13am On Mar 27
NDIC and FIRS still dropping sha.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Butkt: 11:23am On Mar 27
So nobody has heard anything concerning CBN?? WHY is the place so quiet??

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mahonnne: 11:51am On Mar 27
ZARAMITE:
You came to my office, I left my i d card on my desk, you saw me on the stire case without my identification card n u assume am a new recruit, something is definitely up. Lol, uncle be calming down ooo.

We have over 7m nairalanders here. Over 90% are mute & untyping, they just read, get info, strike n boom, they get APL.

We dat have a little privilege of getting info keep telling u to unlook NUPRC & focus more on NNPC before u start asking if there will be 2nd batch, yet you are here saying ‘“Nawao”’

Some persons here has started digging deep on how to send their cv to NNPC. You are here seeking for false info frm NUPRC. How I wish I have my way to submit mine too.

If you believe NUPRC are replacing since u no wan here word then go n choke ur connect, you don’t need wait for anyone to authenticate the rumor. After all, NUPRC can employ u anytime depending on ur connection.

Bro mek e no be like say I no Dey hear word, please there’s a clarification I need, I sent you a mail please
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by sbk01: 12:02pm On Mar 27
kkkp:
Apl or what?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by kkkp: 12:26pm On Mar 27
sbk01:

Apl or what?
yup

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Olarewajuuu: 12:28pm On Mar 27
How true is the NDIC please?
kkkp:

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by SlaveofGod(m): 1:31pm On Mar 27
Please check your email.a..song@gmail.com

kkkp:
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Whiterose21: 1:52pm On Mar 27
KhalilAK:

Correct info. EHORECON too.
I sent you mail pls respond
Please has national directorate of employment, started issuing APL?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Watcharena: 2:11pm On Mar 27
Shey wuna go pay salary before Easter holidays or we should just forget it till we come back 2nd of next month?

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by whippersnapper(m): 2:15pm On Mar 27
TINUBU APPROVES THE APPOINTMENT OF DIG JOHNSON BABATUNDE KOKUMO (rtd) AS NEW COORDINATOR FOR NATIONAL CENTER FOR THE CONTROL OF SMALL ARMS AND LIGHT WEAPONS

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Clemence6969: 2:25pm On Mar 27
I mailed you. Please respond 🙏
Wemoveee:

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Wemoveee: 4:25pm On Mar 27
Clemence6969:
I mailed you. Please respond 🙏

I replied you.

Sorry for late response brother🙏

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ukbiss: 4:58pm On Mar 27
Plz any information with regard to EFCC recruitment

(1) (2) (3) ... (2206) (2207) (2208) (2209) (2210) (2211) (2212) ... (2243) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Omana, Kaykay9, jufurma, kbrule1 and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.