Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,924 members, 7,810,546 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:53 AM

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P - Jobs/Vacancies (2210) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P (6221671 Views)

Monthly, Net Salaries For Private Sectors, FCMG & Multinational S / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2207) (2208) (2209) (2210) (2211) (2212) (2213) ... (2243) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nickie88(f): 6:52pm On Mar 27
ZARAMITE:
You came to my office, I left my i d card on my desk, you saw me on the stire case without my identification card n u assume am a new recruit, something is definitely up. Lol, uncle be calming down ooo.

We have over 7m nairalanders here. Over 90% are mute & untyping, they just read, get info, strike n boom, they get APL.

We dat have a little privilege of getting info keep telling u to unlook NUPRC & focus more on NNPC before u start asking if there will be 2nd batch, yet you are here saying ‘“Nawao”’

Some persons here has started digging deep on how to send their cv to NNPC. You are here seeking for false info frm NUPRC. How I wish I have my way to submit mine too.

If you believe NUPRC are replacing since u no wan here word then go n choke ur connect, you don’t need wait for anyone to authenticate the rumor. After all, NUPRC can employ u anytime depending on ur connection.

Please How do I apply
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Vasgas: 7:05pm On Mar 27
Shazz1:
Good evening house!

Please, aside NSCDC which other ministry/parastatal is headed by an indigene of Nasarawa State.

Thank you 🙏🏼

I sent you a message
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by timibare(m): 7:21pm On Mar 27
Someone should please help me, ahhhh time dey go oooh, I need a job biko....omo
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nickie88(f): 8:25pm On Mar 27
I really need a Job someone please help me. I need to take care of my widowed Mother😥😥
She suffered alot to Train me.
I am Not selective Any Job I will Gladly Accept 🙏

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Daolowu: 10:10am On Mar 28
Gudmorning...

Pls for God sake,

I need FG Job too...pls if you have connect or slot..

let talk.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by eidreesm: 11:06am On Mar 28
IN THIS LIFE, IT FAVOURS SOME WHILE SOME IT'S YET TO SMILE ON THEM. BUT NONE THE LESS AND HOWEVER IT PLAYS OUT WE ARE FOREVER GREATFUL TO THY LORD FOR GIVING US A HEALTHY LIFE.

ALL SAID ON BEHALF OF WE THE OF YET EMPLOYED GRADUATES WITH NO CONNECT OF ANY KIND OF THIS FORUM.

E NO EASY TO STAY WITH NO JOB OOOOO PEOPLE WEY GET DOINGS FOR THIS FACELESS FORUM MAKE WUNA HELP US OOOO.

Surah Al-Qasas (28:77), states: "But seek, through that which Allah has given you, the home of the Hereafter; and [yet], do not forget your share of the world.

"AND DO GOOD AS ALLAH AS DONE GOOD TO YOU".
And desire not corruption in the land. Indeed, Allah does not like corrupters."

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Davleekeno: 11:07am On Mar 28
Good morning everyone in this auspicious forum,I truly have interest working for federal government of Nigeria,but to no avail...
After a very long trying, I finally gotten a director who told me that my qualifications and experience will have me on bench for some time due to unavailable space in the ministry or agencies,that I will have to wait for Experience Hire..of which I have been waiting for about a year now but nothing..

Please can somebody here help me with legit information about nigeria federal governments experience hire please.
Thank you everyone.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ayuba070(m): 11:10am On Mar 28
Congratulations to Paramilitary (CONPASS) new salary has start dropping (Peculiar and Rent Subsidy)

11 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ultimatejay: 1:17pm On Mar 28
How true is this?
ayuba070:
Congratulations to Paramilitary (CONPASS) new salary has start dropping (Peculiar and Rent Subsidy)
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ayuba070(m): 3:17pm On Mar 28
Ultimatejay:
How true is this?

Sir, it's True.

FRSC, FFS received new salary yesterday.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by kkkp: 3:51pm On Mar 28
Ultimatejay:
How true is this?
Very true. ASI 1 IS 192,638K

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by kkkp: 3:53pm On Mar 28
CONGRATULATIONS CONPASS. NA HOT CAKE NOW O.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by kkkp: 3:58pm On Mar 28
SlaveofGod:
Please check your email.a..song@gmail.com

I dont have access to mail.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Gaddafih001(m): 4:00pm On Mar 28
kkkp:
CONGRATULATIONS CONPASS. NA HOT CAKE NOW O.
May God remember CONRAIS

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Patrickflames: 4:39pm On Mar 28

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by xeleb(m): 5:26pm On Mar 28
Shazz1:
Good evening house!

Please, aside NSCDC which other ministry/parastatal is headed by an indigene of Nasarawa State.

Thank you 🙏🏼
Nasiru issa Kwarra Chairman of National population commission (NPC) , from Kwarra Nasarawa state

4 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by henrymorebaba(m): 5:32pm On Mar 28
So the agencies and parasratals giving out letters do they have board members? See, dont let anybody deceive you press your button if you can. I believe non of the tertiary institutions has a board but apl letters are flying here and there.
Patrickflames:

So I was at the NNPCL's Block D today and met a staff member of the NUPRC-cool northern dude, who was dispatching a letter. I recognised that he worked for the NUPRC from his ID so I struck up a conversation with him, and he told me that it's impossible for them to hire employees before the board members have been appointed, because there are currently no board members. He also said that they've been hearing rumors of employment which is surprising to them. Phew...

8 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Realinfo2021: 6:39pm On Mar 28
henrymorebaba:
So the agencies and parasratals giving out letters do they have board members? See, dont let anybody deceive you press your button if you can. I believe non of the tertiary institutions has a board but apl letters are flying here and there.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Gensanusi(m): 8:47pm On Mar 28
The Civil Defence, Correctional, Fire and Immigration Services Board (CDCFIB) has announced that it will conclude the ongoing recruitment process into the FEDERAL FIRE SERVICE (FFS) on June 15, 2024, in line with its reviewed timeline for the conduct of employment into the paramilitary Services under its purview.

4 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Shazz1(m): 9:05pm On Mar 28
xeleb:
Nasiru issa Kwarra Chairman of National population commission (NPC) , from Kwarra Nasarawa state

Thank you boss, really appreciate 🙏🏼
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by jaybest90(m): 9:08pm On Mar 28
kkkp:
. You mean the arreas is 638k.. Have they been paying arreas
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Think9ja(m): 9:26pm On Mar 28
Gensanusi:
The Civil Defence, Correctional, Fire and Immigration Services Board (CDCFIB) has announced that it will conclude the ongoing recruitment process into the FEDERAL FIRE SERVICE (FFS) on June 15, 2024, in line with its reviewed timeline for the conduct of employment into the paramilitary Services under its purview.

Imagine these people.
To shortlist na em de take 4 months?

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Daolowu: 10:38pm On Mar 28
Gudevening everyone..

Pls let create a Whatsapp group for this forum... Where we can each chat and discuss...

Pls what do we suggest??
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by kkkp: 10:49pm On Mar 28
jaybest90:
. You mean the arreas is 638k.. Have they been paying arreas
Oga I quote the exact figure. That 638 no b thousand o.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by kkkp: 10:51pm On Mar 28
Think9ja:

Imagine these people.
To shortlist na em de take 4 months?
No what they mean is test and documentation.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by kkkp: 10:52pm On Mar 28
Daolowu:
Gudevening everyone..

Pls let create a Whatsapp group for this forum... Where we can each chat and discuss...

Pls what do we suggest??
NO.THE MESSAGES OF 5 YEARS AGO SOMEONE CAN STILL BENEFIT FROM IT

14 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Daolowu: 10:58pm On Mar 28
kkkp:
NO.THE MESSAGES OF 5 YEARS AGO SOMEONE CAN STILL BENEFIT FROM IT

Certainly... But this discussion is best on WhatsApp chat.

And we can easily share updates or connect.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by oluxmondd2: 11:07pm On Mar 28
Daolowu:

Certainly... But this discussion is best on WhatsApp chat.

And we can easily share updates or connect.

No! This platform is valuable than WhatsApp and it gives you confidentiality.

16 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Daolowu: 11:18pm On Mar 28
oluxmondd2:

No! This platform is valuable than WhatsApp and it gives you confidentiality.

Ok.. noted.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Tusoft: 12:30am On Mar 29
What's going on with NPA are they really compiling names?
If yes when are they likely to release the names

Warm Regards.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by TheElites19s: 3:45am On Mar 29
kkkp:
please did you meant officer with one start...?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by whippersnapper(m): 5:16am On Mar 29
PRESIDENT TINUBU HAS APPOINTED DR. ABDULLAHI USMAN BELLO AS NEW CHAIRMAN OF THE CODE OF CONDUCT BUREAU PENDING APPROVAL BY THE SENATE.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (2207) (2208) (2209) (2210) (2211) (2212) (2213) ... (2243) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Matmaye, Swagsultan1(m), oluxmondd2 and 9 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.