Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,049 members, 7,810,875 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:32 PM

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P - Jobs/Vacancies (2208) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P (6223005 Views)

Monthly, Net Salaries For Private Sectors, FCMG & Multinational S / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2205) (2206) (2207) (2208) (2209) (2210) (2211) ... (2243) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Daolowu: 10:51am On Mar 26
Hello,
Any update today
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Flowcool(m): 11:21am On Mar 26
ZARAMITE:

If his own appointment letter is dated 19 March which was on Tuesday, another person’s appointment letter can be dated 20th which was on Wednesday. Followed by 21st which was on Thursday. You don’t expect all appointment letter to carry same date? Do you?

Any update concerning FIRS Induction?

Or will it be direct posting First before Induction.

If you have any idea please mail me if you can't make it public
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Tolulope18: 12:24pm On Mar 26
Abdull01:
TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN

Please do you have information about FMC Abeokuta?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Abdull01: 12:50pm On Mar 26
No sir
Tolulope18:

Please do you have information about FMC Abeokuta?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Tusoft: 1:08pm On Mar 26
Please any update with NPA?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ZARAMITE(m): 1:16pm On Mar 26
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mahonnne: 1:37pm On Mar 26
Daolowu:
Hello,
Any update today

Please I need update on NUPRC, not some “shocked shocked shocked“ please.

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mahonnne: 1:39pm On Mar 26
Flowcool:

Any update concerning FIRS Induction?

Or will it be direct posting First before Induction.

If you have any idea please mail me if you can't make it public

As far as I know they don’t do any induction, it’s just posting after documentation.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Sultan8: 1:46pm On Mar 26
Mahonnne:

As far as I know they don’t do any induction, it’s just posting after documentation.

There would be induction if the recruitment is massive… 100+. They hardly do If Apls were distributed in small qty.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Prince806(m): 2:17pm On Mar 26
Any update on nnpc?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Gaddafih001(m): 3:52pm On Mar 26
Flowcool:
Captured?
But It's written that from the day you assume duty at Firs
It is assumed that you have started your duties once you receive your APL.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Flowcool(m): 3:58pm On Mar 26
Gaddafih001:

It is assumed that you have started your duties once you receive your APL.

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by AhmedChiz: 4:33pm On Mar 26
Hello guys, please who is from Auchi here?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Kingrshd3: 5:13pm On Mar 26
Heared NSE announce recruiting portal will be opened soon

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Shazz1(m): 6:29pm On Mar 26
Good evening house!

Please, aside NSCDC which other ministry/parastatal is headed by an indigene of Nasarawa State.

Thank you 🙏🏼
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Undercover01: 6:30pm On Mar 26
Prince806:
Any update on nnpc?
Someone told me they’ll start soon this evening… But that’s been the story since January
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Dalsa: 7:14pm On Mar 26
Mahonnne:

Please I need update on NUPRC, not some “shocked shocked shocked“ please.
Hhhhh this NUPRC matter hard oo. I visited their office today but the man (HR in particular) said nothing happened concerning employment and was serious, I even told him that I know someone that is my friend that was contacted, he said I am lying if not me definitely my friend is lying. So I became so much confused. I pleaded with him to at least say something so that may be I will take my mind away from the issue. But he insisted that nobody was given any APL. I said tooooo. All is well. Almighty Allah knows the best

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mahonnne: 7:50pm On Mar 26
Dalsa:

Hhhhh this NUPRC matter hard oo. I visited their office today but the man (HR in particular) said nothing happened concerning employment and was serious, I even told him that I know someone that is my friend that was contacted, he said I am lying if not me definitely my friend is lying. So I became so much confused. I pleaded with him to at least say something so that may be I will take my mind away from the issue. But he insisted that nobody was given any APL. I said tooooo. All is well. Almighty Allah knows the best

Thanks for this bro. Will the guy tell you when they start contacting people or we should just wait for fate?

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Patrickflames: 7:52pm On Mar 26
Rural Electrification
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Patrickflames: 7:53pm On Mar 26
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mohisah: 8:06pm On Mar 26
Dalsa:

Lol if a boss of an Agency can, who then is a mere internal Director😁?
Anybody can lie, so as to release pressure. Since u hv access to HR/HC, u shld knw sm few people dat hv strong head there. Ask him/her they'll definitely leak smth strong fr u😑

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by dhaveedbliss: 8:27pm On Mar 26
If you were at their office today, drop your own info too now
Patrickflames:

@ Dalsa, please check your e-mail. Was at their office today as well.

7 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ucheclaw(m): 8:29pm On Mar 26
Dalsa:

But was there anything he said positively?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ZARAMITE(m): 8:40pm On Mar 26
Prepare your mind and connect towards NNPC for now.

NUPRC has other mandate aside recruitment, recruitment, recruitment story all the time.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Sul007: 9:04pm On Mar 26
Good evening everyone... Please if anyone can help with information regarding SON APLs please share...I will be very grateful for the kindness
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Sam768: 9:07pm On Mar 26
TotalEnergies EP Nigeria Limited is Hiring

Telecommunication Engineer
Inspection Engineers
Accountants
Nurses
Senior HRIS Engineer
Security Coordinator
Logistics Engineer

Interested applicants should visit :

www.careers.totalenergies.com

Deadline : Three Weeks from March 26,2024

Apply and thank me later

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by oluxmondd2: 9:08pm On Mar 26
Shazz1:
Good evening house!

Please, aside NSCDC which other ministry/parastatal is headed by an indigene of Nasarawa State.

Thank you 🙏🏼

(NCFRMI) National commission for refugee, migrants and internally displaced persons

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Realinfo2021: 9:17pm On Mar 26
No be everyone can just walk there(nuprc) an get info like that . NT even everyone has info in the HR apart from people handling the recruitment. It is by God grace that someone can get job there. Highly top people requested but to avail. Success to everyone looking for for it.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Patrickflames: 9:17pm On Mar 26

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Clemzoo: 9:33pm On Mar 26
Shazz1:
Good evening house!

Thank you 🙏🏼
National council on climate Change is headed by indigen of Nasarawa state..Keffi local government Area to be precise.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Shazz1(m): 9:36pm On Mar 26
Clemzoo:
National council on climate Change is headed by indigen of Nasarawa state..Keffi local government Area to be precise.

Thank you boss, really appreciate 🙏🏼
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Shazz1(m): 9:40pm On Mar 26
oluxmondd2:

(NCFRMI) National commission for refugee, migrants and internally displaced persons

Thank you boss, really appreciate 🙏🏼

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (2205) (2206) (2207) (2208) (2209) (2210) (2211) ... (2243) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Gboy4444, Omana, kkkp, Shazz1(m), Huzzy12, Alfredd16, Julius223pounds(m), ParamilitaryII, ahmedkoded95(m), KhalilAK(m), Danlex, aisha92, Jay003, Walush, avsadeeq0(m), Oshin56(m), Abdull01 and 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.