Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,669 members, 7,816,752 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:28 PM

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P - Jobs/Vacancies (2225) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P (6251277 Views)

Monthly, Net Salaries For Private Sectors, FCMG & Multinational S / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2222) (2223) (2224) (2225) (2226) (2227) (2228) ... (2249) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by teekay22: 8:41am On Apr 13
Any info on any aviation agency that’s recruiting?

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by teekay22: 8:42am On Apr 13
Omuka:
please, any info on BOI?

Push now if you have the connect

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by b3llo(m): 9:23am On Apr 13
Most people here, live by "anywhere belle face na front." May God put food on our tables. 🙏🏽

6 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Omuka: 9:40am On Apr 13
teekay22:

please, is anything happening soon, so that i will know how to approach my connect. Thank.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by smileyface22: 10:09am On Apr 13
Flowcool:

No not yet.

Really? Na wah o. Hope you have not resigned yet from your current work ? And hope you have been receiving salary from them because this is taking too long o.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Clemence6969: 10:33am On Apr 13
😂😂😂😂 chai
Floky215:

E no pass to run, climb fence and jump gutter nah, which other training do you expect they would do?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Whiterose21: 10:50am On Apr 13
Please, has National Directorate of Employment (NDE) started issuing APL?

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Flowcool(m): 10:56am On Apr 13
smileyface22:

Really? Na wah o. Hope you have not resigned yet from your current work ? And hope you have been receiving salary from them because this is taking too long o.

Definitely you have to resign.
Anyway it is well..

FIRS will post soon.

Na just the Sallah delay everything

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Realinfo2021: 11:16am On Apr 13
👌
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Xtruzz(f): 11:19am On Apr 13
No not Sallah, posting of old staff still ongoing. Once they are done, new staff posting will commence, after wish, new vacancy will be identified, after wish 2nd batch will be invited.

Flowcool:

Anyway it is well..

FIRS will post soon.

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mukzahra: 12:33pm On Apr 13
Realinfo2021:
👌
with due respect…the signs will only confuse people the more. Pls come out clear for Allah’s sake .

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Kariian: 12:43pm On Apr 13
Oga nobody is a child on this forum. I wonder how a grown adult above the age of 30 will be dropping emojis on a public forum. I don’t know if it’s for attention or recognition. If you have something to say, say it. if you don’t, leave it. I’m sure if someone asks you the meaning of the emoji you just posted, you will still give a vague answer and still not directly answer the persons question. Pls act your age.
Realinfo2021:
👌

36 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Flowcool(m): 1:06pm On Apr 13
Xtruzz:
No not Sallah, posting of old staff still ongoing. Once they are done, new staff posting will commence, after wish, new vacancy will be identified, after wish 2nd batch will be invited.

Okay cool.
New staff posting no go pass this month Sha.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Biokana(m): 1:20pm On Apr 13
How I met a head of one of the FG agencies via LinkedIn though I lose him at the end.
I sent him an invitation to connect, which I got his acceptance after 3 to 4 weeks. I thanked and praised him for his humility, so immediately I followed it by telling him that I am in need of his assistance with respect to job placement in his agency. I told him briefly about me as regards my educational background and relevant professional experience. I attached my CV to the message without him asking for it, and he responded with "Okay! No problem", and since then I didn't send him any message.
Oga don blocked me oohhh after one week.
I always give it a try as it doesn't have any cost implications.
May Allah bless our efforts and grant us our desire jobs that will be beneficial to us and humanity.

20 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Prince806(m): 1:49pm On Apr 13
Xtruzz:

Xtruzz where have you been. Please give us update about nnpc naa..
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ovii123(m): 2:12pm On Apr 13
ZARAMITE:

FAN is NEVER a B or C class agency, please..

1. NUPRC, NNPCL, NCC are considered A prime agency.

2. NCDMB, PTDF, NMDPRA, NDIC, CBN and some few agencies are considered in class B .

3. BOI, NFIU, NERC, MINTING & PRINTING, NDDC, NEDC, NINASA, NPA and some few once are considered in category C.

4. NAICOM INSURANCE, EFCC,MFI, are considered as D class agency.

5. FIRS without upfront payment, NHIA, NUC, NOSDRA, FAAN etc on category E

So how do you place ordinary FAA as B or C class agency?

Make your findings bro!!.
Where will you classify paramilitary agency please?[color=#006600][/color]

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ZARAMITE(m): 2:47pm On Apr 13
[quote author=Ovii123 post=129416848][/quote]

Others….

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ZARAMITE(m): 2:48pm On Apr 13
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nadingo: 2:54pm On Apr 13
Biokana:
How I met a head of one of the FG agencies via LinkedIn though I lose him at the end.
I sent him an invitation to connect, which I got his acceptance after 3 to 4 weeks. I thanked and praised him for his humility, so immediately I followed it by telling him that I am in need of his assistance with respect to job placement in his agency. I told him briefly about me as regards my educational background and relevant professional experience. I attached my CV to the message without him asking for it, and he responded with "Okay! No problem", and since then I didn't send him any message.
Oga don blocked me oohhh after one week.
I always give it a try as it doesn't have any cost implications.
May Allah bless our efforts and grant us our desire jobs that will be beneficial to us and humanity.
I think you rushed in asking for his assistance. Remember that you are a stranger. For the time being, you should've stopped in praising his humily as that would've been an avenue to strike a convo with him. When u establish strong online friendship with him overtime, his guard would be down. And when he's free with you, you are no longer a stranger to him and that is when you should ask for his help. Patience is key! God no go shame us.

16 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mukzahra: 4:08pm On Apr 13
Nadingo:
I think you rushed in asking for his assistance. Remember that you are a stranger. For the time being, you should've stopped in praising his humily as that would've been an avenue to strike a convo with him. When u establish strong online friendship with him overtime, his guard would be down. And when he's free with you, you are no longer a stranger to him and that is when you should ask for his help. Patience is key! God no go shame us.
it’s a game of 50/50. No assurance that he will respond to a frndly message next time. So take risk and face the consequences

25 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Kingrshd3: 4:34pm On Apr 13
bowen2018:

"Responds or Response " you too check ( a simple sentence you can't compose)
Can you stop exposing yourself

When u are my teacher so I should make sure I check my tenses before typing na mumu

Oya tell me or.diffreciate between respond and response

Am waiting
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Omuka: 4:44pm On Apr 13
teekay22:

I no longer have access to my email, can you drop your email?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Biokana(m): 5:11pm On Apr 13
Nadingo:
Actually it was too early for me to make such request, but I may not get his attention again and that was why I went straight to the point.

7 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by teekay22: 6:56pm On Apr 13
Omuka:
please, is anything happening soon, so that i will know how to approach my connect. Thank.
It’s happening now

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mohisah: 7:08pm On Apr 13
CBN replacement can try their connect(s).

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Omuka: 7:09pm On Apr 13
teekay22:

It’s happening now
please can we keep in touch on WhatsApp?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by teekay22: 8:00pm On Apr 13
Omuka:
please can we keep in touch on WhatsApp?
drop your no, I will reach u
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by bowen2018: 8:36pm On Apr 13
Kingrshd3:

When u are my teacher so I should make sure I check my tenses before typing na mumu

Oya tell me or.diffreciate between respond and response

Am waiting
Go back to school and let it pass through you ode

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Omuka: 8:47pm On Apr 13
teekay22:

drop your no, I will reach u
let me drop email instead. Ihsanogirima@gmail.com
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Chulluko(m): 9:14pm On Apr 13
How fa with the induction ?
Flowcool:

Anyway it is well..

FIRS will post soon.

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Malahu: 9:29pm On Apr 13
FFS RECRUITMENT UPDATE

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by preciousfuture: 9:38pm On Apr 13
Shortlisted candidates or successful Candidates. These are two different statements. Who can please shed more light

(1) (2) (3) ... (2222) (2223) (2224) (2225) (2226) (2227) (2228) ... (2249) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Haleefah, Gboy4444, benedictilemona(m), Julius223pounds(m), Daolowu, Asquare412 and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.