Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,544 members, 7,812,714 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:56 PM

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P - Jobs/Vacancies (2223) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P (6231331 Views)

Monthly, Net Salaries For Private Sectors, FCMG & Multinational S / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2220) (2221) (2222) (2223) (2224) (2225) (2226) ... (2245) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Malahu: 9:49am On Apr 10
Kingrshd3:

If only 230 will be recruited what about the rest where will they get them from

The rest are for lower cadre
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Gensanusi(m): 9:58am On Apr 10
24kmagik:

Is it that only the 1500+ will be contacted for the screening or all the shortlisted candidates will be contacted?

41k applied for the fire service recruitment and only 29k were successful and will be contacted for CBT Then only 1580 will be recruited in final list

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by 24kmagik: 10:18am On Apr 10
Gensanusi:

41k applied for the fire service recruitment and only 29k were successful and will be contacted for CBT Then only 1580 will be recruited in final list

Fair enough.
Thanks
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Malahu: 10:32am On Apr 10
Gensanusi:

1. What happens if let's say 6k pass the CBT
2. I thought the initial approval was 5k or so for the recruitment, why 1580 all of a sudden
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by 24kmagik: 10:33am On Apr 10
Elsueno:

You are hoping on God to get in, so U can be as same as people in those places?, it seems like u aint even thinking of fixing anything.

Sigh....sometimes it's just so hard to pity Nigerians sha, Majority are just waiting to replace those others so they can keep d status quo or even become worse. Thier excuse is always 'This is Nigeria' blah blah.

But I no ask you to pity me na.
Maybe (just maybe) I might even be doing better than you ATM. But because I gave my honest opinion, it's an issue for you. You want me to say I paid money?

Look, I didn't destroy Nigeria, I can't change it, and I will not even try to. Sharing job slots has been existing before I was born, I didn't start it.

No matter who or what becomes president, it will not stop. It might reduce but it won't stop.

I can't be in a position to help my family and friends and not help them because I want to build a country that died more than 50yrs ago. Even your president de share slots.

Even the most corrupt slot sharer leaves like 5-10% slots for lucky or random people and that's what I'm hoping on. Anything that happens I take it and move.

Mr. Patriot, find the next guy on the street to pity.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Malahu: 10:36am On Apr 10
24kmagik:

But I no ask you to pity me na.
Maybe (just maybe) I might even be doing better than you ATM. But because I gave my honest opinion, it's an issue for you. You want me to say I paid money?

Look, I didn't destroy Nigeria, I can't change it, and I will not even try to. Sharing job slots has been existing before I was born, I didn't start it.

No matter who or what becomes president, it will not stop. It might reduce but it won't stop.

I can't be in a position to help my family and friends and not help them because I want to build a country that died more than 50yrs ago. Even your president de share slots.

Even the most corrupt slot sharer leaves like 5-10% slots for lucky or random people and that's what I'm hoping on. Anything that happens I take it and move.

Mr. Patriot, find the next guy on the street to pity.

grin grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by NEZON(m): 12:44pm On Apr 10
NMDPRA thank God things are bouncing back and lost glory and mandate have be collected from upstream etc!!!

4 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Malahu: 12:59pm On Apr 10
NEZON:
NMDPRA thank God things are bouncing back and lost glory and mandate have be collected from upstream etc!!!

Please elaborate
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Gensanusi(m): 1:44pm On Apr 10
Malahu:

1. What happens if let's say 6k pass the CBT
2. I thought the initial approval was 5k or so for the recruitment, why 1580 all of a sudden

Nobody approved 5k.
Fire service doesn't have much work compared to others in Same ministry

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mohisah: 2:10pm On Apr 10
Malahu:

Please elaborate
Schedule of wrk that was meant for them, but was run by another body. It was like FIRS sendin staff to run schedule meant for FCT Internat Revenue, but were later sent bck & let the agency handle stuffs by themselves without interference of another body/org

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Shinzokiyotake(m): 3:14pm On Apr 10
Gensanusi:

Nobody approved 5k.
Fire service doesn't have much work compared to others in Same ministry
well done boss please do you have any info wether other sister paramilitary outfits that will open portal this year?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by lonelyatdtop: 3:18pm On Apr 10
Eid Mubarak.
May Allah accept our good deeds forgive our wrongdoings and may we witness many more to come in good health and faith .
تقبل الله منا ومنكم.
My biggest bro Bj01 , as we celebrate and enjoy this wonderful day please don't forget me.... I am still hopeful from your side Insha Allah.

14 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Kangiwa1992: 7:41pm On Apr 10
Xtruzz:

There’s but unclear. I need to be very certain before I can confidently drop it.
Dear Xtruzz, please is there any update yet regarding NNPCL. Thanks
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Kingrshd3: 9:57pm On Apr 10
Malahu:

The rest are for lower cadre
Ok God bless

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Kingrshd3: 10:03pm On Apr 10
Malahu:

Obviously the slot has been shared else why just 230 in the whole federation. Even one local government is enough to cover this figure.

My brother I tire óò even one street self for Lagos go pass that number talk less of local government 😂😆

It's well sha
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Kingrshd3: 10:04pm On Apr 10
bowen2018:

Which kind question be this one

Na German question because those that understand it have given me a valid responds already mtheeew
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Gentlesoul2021(m): 3:18am On Apr 11
timibare:
Omo this shenking too much, Nigeria army shenk person, Nigeria airforce too, ndlea sef, na fire service person dey look up to now.....omo! E get as body dey do me sef

Lol every body go dey alright las las
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by bowen2018: 3:46am On Apr 11
Kingrshd3:

Na German question because those that understand it have given me a valid responds already mtheeew
Simple grammar one can't comprehend an una wan join officer
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Prince806(m): 4:11am On Apr 11
Xtruzz please I sent your a mail... I need your response please
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mohisah: 6:32am On Apr 11
bowen2018:

Simple grammar one can't comprehend an una wan join officer
Lol dem go learn wen they get their offers😁
Combat no need grammar, it a skill. We thank God they can read n write. Comprehension will follow due process when they face some challenges dat warrants good composure

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by kot1917(m): 6:41am On Apr 11
Good morning Nairaland families

Please can someone help me to confirm if nigeria immigration service is recruiting presently

Thanks so much

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by bowen2018: 7:50am On Apr 11
[quote author=kot1917 post=129376288]Good morning Nairaland families

Please can someone help me to confirm if nigeria immigration service is recruiting presently

Thanks so much [/quot
Someone said replacement is ongoing

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by fail: 10:19am On Apr 11
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by kot1917(m): 10:21am On Apr 11
[quote author=bowen2018 post=129377156][/quote]

Please can you kindly share the link for registration
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by bowen2018: 11:15am On Apr 11
kot1917:

Please can you kindly share the link for registration
Let me have your watzap no and forward the whole circular to you
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by CAPTIVATOR: 12:10pm On Apr 11
fail:
https://dailytrust.com/cbn-sacks-50-more-staff/

Sacking spree continue.

Federal Job no get Job security again?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Sweetboy96: 1:45pm On Apr 11
Camoready:
Something is cooking in NAFDAC.

Please bro. Reply your mail.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mohisah: 2:11pm On Apr 11
CAPTIVATOR:

Federal Job no get Job security again?
There is. Any day u tk an offer in any oil agency or bankin agencies, hmmmmm once u clock senior level, just be prayerful.
Politics n faulting staff is very common within them

4 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by NdanaBusu: 2:17pm On Apr 11
Mohisah:
There is. Any day u tk employment offer in oil agency & bankin agencies, once u clock senior level, just be prayerful

Please Sir, any update from FCT IRS?

Barka Da Sallah!
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Apalara1: 2:55pm On Apr 11
My oga mohisah.....any update on custom?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by bowen2018: 3:14pm On Apr 11
Apalara1:
My oga mohisah.....any update on custom?
Co- ask oga Mohisah
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by kot1917(m): 3:56pm On Apr 11
bowen2018:

Co- ask oga Mohisah

Is the agency recruiting please

(1) (2) (3) ... (2220) (2221) (2222) (2223) (2224) (2225) (2226) ... (2245) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: gentlegiant95, aliuzalkay(m), Tuffa001, Biokana(m), Konne, mattbass(m), Lenaaa, ayobamdgreat(m) and 8 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.