Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,409 members, 7,830,054 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:37 PM

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P - Jobs/Vacancies (2224) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P (6305964 Views)

Monthly, Net Salaries For Private Sectors, FCMG & Multinational S / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2221) (2222) (2223) (2224) (2225) (2226) (2227) ... (2262) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by kot1917(m): 4:06pm On Apr 11
bowen2018:

Let me have your watzap no and forward the whole circular to you
Can you please forward it here

Thanks boss
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by kot1917(m): 4:11pm On Apr 11
Gensanusi:

Nobody approved 5k.
Fire service doesn't have much work compared to others in Same ministry

What is the hope of us that applied for conpass 06 with b.sc

And please do you know if immigration is recruiting presently

Thanks
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Gabby2112: 6:48pm On Apr 11
teekay22:
Good evening all,
Please any idea the entry salary for REA (Rural Electrification Agency) is?

And do they have allowances?

Are they recruiting?

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by CAPTIVATOR: 6:55pm On Apr 11
Mohisah:
There is. Any day u tk employment offer in oil agency & bankin agencies, once u clock senior level, just be prayerful

Hmmm This one heavy
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Kingrshd3: 7:18pm On Apr 11
bowen2018:

Simple grammar one can't comprehend an una wan join officer

Na u na πŸ˜‚
Common English una no Sabi read or understand simple writeup up
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by kkkp: 8:12pm On Apr 11
CAPTIVATOR:

Federal Job no get Job security again?
Lesson to those who insist they must work in particular MDA instead of praying for guidance and blessings of whatever God chose for them.

22 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by dhaveedbliss: 9:18pm On Apr 11
Everyone is suddenly quiet about NUPRC, What's going on smiley

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Prince806(m): 9:35pm On Apr 11
dhaveedbliss:
Everyone is suddenly quiet about NUPRC, What's going on smiley

This people are confusing us. The other day they were rejoicing and sending signs and symbols I thought something has happened but after it's still not clear... Make Una tell us ooj
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by AAEA: 10:43pm On Apr 11
Timberwolves:

I have the same info for quiet some time now... I myself expecting APL from them
I've been on it since last year October
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by bowen2018: 4:23am On Apr 12
Kingrshd3:

Na German question because those that understand it have given me a valid responds already mtheeew
"Responds or Response " you too check ( a simple sentence you can't compose)
Can you stop exposing yourself

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by SlaveofGod(m): 5:09am On Apr 12
Hello nairamates,
Good morning and Eid Mubaarak to you all, may we witness more of it in good health.

Please someone should help me with update on SEC and their 2024 budgetary expenditure document. I just want to know if recruitment is part of their 2024 expenditure. Thank you.
@mohisah
@extruzz
@realinfo2021
@gensanusi
@hassan24
@Zarite
@kkkp

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ACKayleb: 8:03am On Apr 12
teekay22:
Good evening all,
Please any idea the entry salary for REA (Rural Electrification Agency) is?

And do they have allowances?

Rea fantastic place to work, entry level plus allowances 200k+

Are they recruiting?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by mutholibbola(m): 8:10am On Apr 12
I have the same info for quiet some time now... I myself expecting APL from them
this not real.....any form of recruitment has been suspended for now.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by CAPTIVATOR: 8:15am On Apr 12
kkkp:
Lesson to those who insist they must work in particular MDA instead of praying for guidance and blessings of whatever God chose for them.

God's guidance is Key. Deep words

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Success1930: 12:20pm On Apr 12
Good afternoon house .. I NEED THE PHONE NUMBER OF NNPC boss... Pls kindly send it to me here.. Thanks in anticipation

Princessjuliet2017@gmail.com
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Kangiwa1992: 3:05pm On Apr 12
Success1930:
Good afternoon house .. I NEED THE PHONE NUMBER OF NNPC boss... Pls kindly send it to me here.. Thanks in anticipation

What’s the update please?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Hussen240: 3:34pm On Apr 12
DSS...... πŸ’―... Contact your Connect.... I can't say more than this...

11 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Classiqtech: 3:57pm On Apr 12
Any update on Immigration replacement please?

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by SlaveofGod(m): 5:17pm On Apr 12
Please can you get me that of NDIC boss and his PA then I can help you get that of Mele Kyari

Success1930:

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by SlaveofGod(m): 5:19pm On Apr 12
Please anyone that has the phone numbers of the MD of NDIC (Bello Hassan) and his PA should help. My dm is open

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Success1930: 5:23pm On Apr 12
SlaveofGod:
Please can you get me that of NDIC boss and his PA then I can help you get that of Mele Kyari

Sincerely. I don't have the phone number of NDIC boss.. You can help me with Mel's Kyari no

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by POLS: 5:37pm On Apr 12
Flowcool:

It's 100k.
For entry level at FIRS

Boss... Good evening... Have you been posted now?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Omuka: 6:22pm On Apr 12
Hussen240:
please, any info on BOI?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Flowcool(m): 6:24pm On Apr 12
POLS:

Boss... Good evening... Have you been posted now?

No not yet.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Muhammadjr12(m): 6:27pm On Apr 12
Hussen240:
Graduates?

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Haleefah: 6:40pm On Apr 12
Hussen240:
Bros how abt NPA pls?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Hussen240: 6:47pm On Apr 12
Muhammadjr12:

Graduates?

Yep

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by prophetic69(m): 7:28pm On Apr 12
Hussen240:
Bro DSS vs DIA which one you go advice??

5 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by henrymorebaba(m): 10:39pm On Apr 12
DIA Anytime anyday, good salary, allowances and other benefits.
prophetic69:

Bro DSS vs DIA which one you go advice??

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Zoulyadaini(m): 10:59pm On Apr 12
Anyone with an idea on how dss training is?

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Floky215: 1:22am On Apr 13
Zoulyadaini:
Anyone with an idea on how dss training is?

E no pass to run, climb fence and jump gutter nah, which other training do you expect they would do?

7 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mohisah: 6:45am On Apr 13
Floky215:

E no pass to run, climb fence and jump gutter nah which other training do you expect they would do?
grin grin

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (2221) (2222) (2223) (2224) (2225) (2226) (2227) ... (2262) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Mukzahra, Malikey, intergral(m), Dickoos22, Ambassador4chri, Sultan8, vivlyviv and 9 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.