Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,455 members, 7,816,050 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:11 AM

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P - Jobs/Vacancies (2222) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P (6248003 Views)

Monthly, Net Salaries For Private Sectors, FCMG & Multinational S / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2219) (2220) (2221) (2222) (2223) (2224) (2225) ... (2249) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by TOM208: 3:09am On Apr 09
ZARAMITE:
NNPC, NDIC, CBN, NIMASA, NDDC, NCDMB, UP&Down Stream are sensitive places she handles approval by herself it was all given in “her private residence” not in the office & it’s for replacement. These place are not for public. NCDMB has concluded there’s.
Pls I don’t know when the rest will start calling but the way letter is coming in bulk from different stakeholders, I believe it will be sooner than expected.

I hope my response meets your expectations sir?

Allah will easy our affairs, I believe in his mercy.

4 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by SmartNYSC: 5:27am On Apr 09
📌
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by MunirML: 11:51am On Apr 09
Neweramify:
Good afternoon everyone, hope you all are doing good

Please, any info about Nigerian Air Force DSSC list?

long awaited NAF Dssc 2024 list don comot this morning go and check all d best congratulations to the shortlisted candidates

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by timibare(m): 12:14pm On Apr 09
Omo this shenking too much, Nigeria army shenk person, Nigeria airforce too, ndlea sef, na fire service person dey look up to now.....omo! E get as body dey do me sef

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by HussenAdul: 12:28pm On Apr 09
MunirML:
long awaited NAF Dssc 2024 list don comot this morning go and check all d best congratulations to the shortlisted candidates
@where? Pls any link?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Think9ja(m): 1:03pm On Apr 09
timibare:
Omo this shenking too much, Nigeria army shenk person, Nigeria airforce too, ndlea sef, na fire service person dey look up to now.....omo! E get as body dey do me sef

I no know why them never release that Fire Service shortlist since. Make them release am make person know him fate abeg

God no go shame us
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Gensanusi(m): 1:43pm On Apr 09
Think9ja:

I no know why them never release that Fire Service shortlist since. Make them release am make person know him fate abeg

God no go shame us

List will be out next week, only 230 graduate will be recruited. Out of 1580 that will be recruited in all cadre

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Think9ja(m): 1:46pm On Apr 09
Gensanusi:

List will be out next week, only 230 graduate will be recruited. Out of 1580 that will be recruited in all cadre

Ok thanks
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by HolyMalaam: 2:02pm On Apr 09
I learnt there will be supplementary list for the NAF DSSC. How true is it please?

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Timberwolves(m): 3:03pm On Apr 09
Mylesgidi:
I held TCN will release apl any moment,any other person held from any source so?

I have the same info for quiet some time now... I myself expecting APL from them

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by PlsStayAlive: 3:59pm On Apr 09
HolyMalaam:
I learnt there will be supplementary list for the NAF DSSC. How true is it please?
salt pinch, unless you have way

4 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by obinnanelson04: 6:47pm On Apr 09
Gensanusi:

Your updates are always 100% correct, I believe you sir!
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by teekay22: 6:50pm On Apr 09
Please any one with information about REA Salary and allowances!?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Daolowu: 6:52pm On Apr 09
@GenSanusi...

Pls reply to my email BOSS
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Haleefah: 7:20pm On Apr 09
Pls what is CONHESS 8/2 salary?

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by decentguyyy(m): 8:06pm On Apr 09
ZARAMITE:

NHIS DG is still battling to get use to the agency. The last time I checked, he has not paid March salary of NHIS staff. NDDC already recruited, a lady friend of mine got it.
Nhis march salary has been paid now with feb and march palliative.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Malahu: 8:06pm On Apr 09
Gensanusi:

Obviously the slot has been shared else why just 230 in the whole federation. Even one local government is enough to cover this figure.

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Neweramify(f): 8:33pm On Apr 09
MunirML:

I appreciate, thank you
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Gensanusi(m): 8:35pm On Apr 09
Malahu:

Obviously the slot has been shared else why just 230 in the whole federation. Even one local government is enough to cover this figure.

Still better than Navy, they normally recruit 2 or 3 par state
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Daolowu: 8:41pm On Apr 09
@GenSanusi

Pls reply ur email boss
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by 24kmagik: 9:13pm On Apr 09
Malahu:

The truth of the matter is that even if all the civil servants die or retire today, government still cannot employ all jobless Nigerians. It is the private sector that is mostly the large employer of labour. Government's job is to create an enabling environment.

Me I'm just hoping on God because honestly, even if I were to be in their shoes, I'll also share slots. Everybody wants a better life for his friends and family. It's the country we've built over the years.

God go do am for us

14 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by 24kmagik: 9:15pm On Apr 09
Gensanusi:

Still better than Navy, they normally recruit 2 or 3 par state

Is it that only the 1500+ will be contacted for the screening or all the shortlisted candidates will be contacted?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Camoready: 10:21pm On Apr 09
Something is cooking in NAFDAC.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ebymarv: 11:07pm On Apr 09
Any idea when it will be done?😁
Camoready:
Something is cooking in NAFDAC.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Eminence50: 11:32pm On Apr 09
Gensanusi:

Which agency please
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Think9ja(m): 2:39am On Apr 10
Eminence50:

Which agency please

Federal Fire Service
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Elsueno: 5:05am On Apr 10
24kmagik:

Me I'm just hoping on God because honestly, even if I were to be in their shoes, I'll also share slots. Everybody wants a better life for his friends and family. It's the country we've built over the years.

God go do am for us

You are hoping on God to get in, so U can be as same as people in those places?, it seems like u aint even thinking of fixing anything.

Sigh....sometimes it's just so hard to pity Nigerians sha, Majority are just waiting to replace those others so they can keep d status quo or even become worse. Thier excuse is always 'This is Nigeria' blah blah.

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Kingrshd3: 5:49am On Apr 10
Gensanusi:

If only 230 will be recruited what about the rest where will they get them from
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Moniter0: 6:53am On Apr 10
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by RANGO23(m): 7:34am On Apr 10
May Allah accept your supplications. Happy Ed Fitr Mubarak to all my Muslim friends

7 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by bowen2018: 7:45am On Apr 10
Kingrshd3:

Which kind question be this one

5 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by PlsStayAlive: 8:34am On Apr 10
Kingrshd3:

from 06, 03, 04 etc

(1) (2) (3) ... (2219) (2220) (2221) (2222) (2223) (2224) (2225) ... (2249) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.