Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,745 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:46 AM

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P - Jobs/Vacancies (226) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P (6253340 Views)

Monthly, Net Salaries For Private Sectors, FCMG & Multinational S / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (223) (224) (225) (226) (227) (228) (229) ... (2250) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by frank417: 12:12pm On Mar 06, 2020
Aniekpeno11:

Haba bros!!! Me sef dey find work o.
check my profile to know if I just joined Nairaland . Besides why you dey fear no be police force headquarters we wan meet
Lol anyone that questions his actions or call him out for scamming them, he will call a scammer. He will never attend to the allegations. Only dropping trash to look innocent and supportive meanwhile he is the scammer here.
Sha anyone that have read this thread from when the whole controversy started, should be able to deduce the truth. I still pity those that will fall victim to the bs his playing here.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by unilag100(m): 12:31pm On Mar 06, 2020
Pls I really need help for INEC job, i would appreciate if anyone can help me, i am pleading
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Abusule007: 12:45pm On Mar 06, 2020
Heineken:
till now that scammer you called me still dey pain me baba. No wonder you just joined nairaland 2019. If person na scammer e get as dem dey check know na.
See why do you keep dragging issues that has been closed already.
He has apologized and taken down the post, what else do you want him to do?

You guys should allow this thread move forward.

I hope you know this thread doesn't revolve around you. You've been signing thesame music over and over again and it's now looking boring.

You're not the only one here with serious problems that if your problems are as serious as you're making it look like.

Who will help you will help you.

Please allow this thread to breathe. You're not the only person looking for a job. We all are.
Well, most of us are

8 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Momsiyo: 12:51pm On Mar 06, 2020
Pls we are tired of reading nonsense in this group.Back to what is important,who is recruiting,who is giving APL,how we can get a slot,how we can submit our resume etc.

Stop writing hate massages and nonsense apologies.Just focus!!!

8 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Heineken(m): 12:53pm On Mar 06, 2020
Abusule007:

See why do you keep dragging issues that has been closed already.
He has apologized and taken down the post, what else do you want him to do?

You guys should allow this thread move forward.

I hope you know this thread doesn't revolve around you. You've been signing thesame music over and over again and it's now looking boring.

You're not the only one here with serious problems that if your problems are as serious as you're making it look like.

Who will help you will help you.

Please allow this thread to breathe. You're not the only person looking for a job. We all are.
Well, most of us are
the boss.. I'm sorry man.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Esji80(m): 1:04pm On Mar 06, 2020
Good afternoon Please Is CBN Recruitment REAL or SCAM https://cbncpp.org/NonAcademicStaff
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Delightful8(f): 1:29pm On Mar 06, 2020
Please any info about ICPC and Civil defence? Since last year, civil defence is yet to shortlist.
God, I am tired o....
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Heineken(m): 1:30pm On Mar 06, 2020
Delightful8:
Please any info about ICPC and Civil defence? Since last year, civil defence is yet to shortlist.
God, I am tired o....
bro you can as well like icpc on facebook. They drop news there also. Nothing for now on icpc...
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by GraceSmile1(f): 1:33pm On Mar 06, 2020
Peace in Jesus Name, Amen
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Advanceadams(m): 1:38pm On Mar 06, 2020
Kokolet11:
Some people are just stupid did I mention here that I need a job?If you want to know who I am come to national mosque abuja I'm close to that place you can mail me I will send you my contact number then after our meeting you will start respecting people here,I'm waiting for your mail.

Na gaishe ka. Good afternoon sir.

Will love to meet with you if it's okay sir as I'm not too far from the National Mosque in Abuja, unfortunately i don't like disturbing people's privacy until I'm given a 'go ahead' that's why i didn't send you a private message.
My email is advanceadams@gmail.com if it's okay that i get your contact sir.

Thanks in anticipation as i await your favourable response.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by mistacoco2: 1:44pm On Mar 06, 2020
Heineken:
bro you can as well like icpc on facebook. They drop news there also. Nothing for now on icpc...
are you sure no secret issue of apl has been made?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Olumyyde(m): 1:59pm On Mar 06, 2020
ademmy102:

Why begging kokolet11? An helper would not write an elongated comments just to help someone. A benevolent person don't make noise before they help. They just chat their contact privately not to come online and be bragging for people to beg him before he can help. I still repeat if truely kokolet11 have connection let him help someone we know here not his affiliate .
Guy u calm down now. No be applicant u be too? Why don't u just let sleeping dogs lie n let the purpose of the thread continue. The talk don do.

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Heineken(m): 1:59pm On Mar 06, 2020
mistacoco2:
are you sure no secret issue of app has been made?
I don't think so bro. They've not said anything about the recruitment. We still waiting.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Blksaliyu: 2:06pm On Mar 06, 2020
Heineken:

Please any information about NCC given APL?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by cesil26: 2:09pm On Mar 06, 2020
No pee we had a great outing today, unfortunately most of the Senators and Honorables they came to see were not on Sit today being Friday

Our next move will be on Tuesday, will try to work out modalities on securing ''visitor's form'' again to cover up for everyone

Just my own little way of helping people who may find it challenging gaining access to the National Assembly

Heineken:
baba morning sir. Just incase next time. I'm in Abuja. Just mention me sir. Thanks bro

6 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Reque(m): 2:10pm On Mar 06, 2020
[quote author=ShadowM post=87206220]For those asking of agencies that are still recruiting I will state the following. THIS IS JUST INFORMATION I CANT HELP YOU IN ANY WAY.

NCC (still underground I hear)
NBAIS.
FCDA.
NASDRA
CBN

Goodluck

Pls, do Ncc invite applicant before giving APL?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Heineken(m): 2:22pm On Mar 06, 2020
mistacoco2:
are you sure no secret issue of apl has been made?
lol bro we are in Nigeria. It's very possible. I doubt though as I'm always following up on Facebook too. They've not said anything regarding the recruitment for now.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by cesil26: 2:22pm On Mar 06, 2020
Let's make this a win win for everyone !! We must have a job o

I am a job seeker as every one here also

Do you know of any agency recruiting openly or underground and you can have access to the personal phone numbers of the DG's, Executive Secretaries etc, if YES and you are sure calls will be picked and answered by such DG's and Executive Secretaries etc

Then I can help get Letter of Recommendation from my Senator covering the both of us, and calls will be placed from my Senator across on our behalf

Let's just see how we can create a partnership that works !!

Hit my email: essiene80@gmail.com

NOTE: I AM A JOB SEEKER also like everyone, I CAN'T HELP ANYONE TO GET A JOB, so please don't contact me regarding me helping you secure a Job because I don't have powers to do such

7 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 2:29pm On Mar 06, 2020
GraceSmile1:
Peace in Jesus Name, Amen
What's your discipline?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 2:29pm On Mar 06, 2020
Iyanu a sele

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by pearlberry(f): 2:44pm On Mar 06, 2020
cesil26:
Let's make this a win win for everyone !! We must have a job o

I am a job seeker as every one here also

Do you know of any agency recruiting openly or underground and you can have access to the personal phone numbers of the DG's, Executive Secretaries etc, if YES and you are sure calls will be picked and answered by such DG's and Executive Secretaries etc

Then I can help get Letter of Recommendation from my Senator covering the both of us, and calls will be placed from my Senator across on our behalf

Let's just see how we can create a partnership that works !!

Hit my email: essiene80@gmail.com

NOTE: I AM A JOB SEEKER also like everyone, I CAN'T HELP ANYONE TO GET A JOB, so please don't contact me regarding me helping you secure a Job because I don't have powers to do such

Well, i know NCC gives out APL mostly unannounced/silently and i have one of the Director's number who said there is no vacancy.
Is there a way that the said contact can pave a way for me?
Who will call the DG?

The director always picks when ever i call, although a DIRECTOR of one of the department at At Mbora near Citec but na the " CONNECTION" for APL i want not phone picking alone.
������
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Heineken(m): 2:48pm On Mar 06, 2020
Blksaliyu:

Please any information about NCC given APL?
no mama. I don't know anything about this.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Eigaso: 2:52pm On Mar 06, 2020
Tda1:
We will testify
Surely
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Eigaso: 2:52pm On Mar 06, 2020
gentle70:
Iyanu a sele

O ti sele
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Amakachris95(f): 3:01pm On Mar 06, 2020
pearlberry:

Well, i know NCC gives out APL mostly unannounced/silently and i have one of the Director's number who said there is no vacancy.
Who will call the DG?

The director always picks when ever i call, although a DIRECTOR of one of the department at At Mbora near Citec but na the " CONNECTION" for APL i want not phone picking alone.
������

Hello ma, I have been sending PMs for a while but no reply. Please I will appreciate your reply. Thanks.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by cesil26: 3:05pm On Mar 06, 2020
If the Director can give U the DG phone number, then it won't be a bad idea, give that a try and let's see how it goes

pearlberry:

Who will call the DG?

������
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mobi47(m): 3:18pm On Mar 06, 2020
pls someone should help me with IGP Idris phone numb. Anyone that has it should pls PM me, I will really appreciate that, thanks.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Heineken(m): 3:26pm On Mar 06, 2020
Good afternoon house...Is there anything like prisons supplimentary list pls?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by GraceSmile1(f): 3:36pm On Mar 06, 2020
gentle70:

What's your discipline?

Mass Communication
May I know why you asked?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by mistacoco2: 3:37pm On Mar 06, 2020
Heineken:
Good afternoon house...Is there anything like prisons supplimentary list pls?
it's out already they just finished their ippis capturing about going for three weeks induction.

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Heineken(m): 3:45pm On Mar 06, 2020
mistacoco2:
it's out already they just finished their ippis capturing about going for three weeks induction.
nawao... Thanks bro
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 3:49pm On Mar 06, 2020
Mobi47:
pls someone should help me with IGP Idris phone numb. Anyone that has it should pls PM me, I will really appreciate that, thanks.
080GLOMTNAIRTEL

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (223) (224) (225) (226) (227) (228) (229) ... (2250) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Tusoft and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.