Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,206 members, 7,818,704 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:13 PM

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P - Jobs/Vacancies (225) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P (6261414 Views)

Monthly, Net Salaries For Private Sectors, FCMG & Multinational S / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (222) (223) (224) (225) (226) (227) (228) ... (2253) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by dipopooo(m): 10:23am On Mar 06, 2020
signeddocuments:
My brother/sister,there will always be people like this among us.No matter how nice and generous you are, some people will still say something negative about you.Doubting Thomases are everywhere. But i don't blame them sometimes,it is as a result of some weird things happening in the societies these days.

You are right bro

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by aye88: 10:23am On Mar 06, 2020
mistacoco2:
with due respect sir you sound like a tout, you don't act/sound like one who would assist someone in getting a job. I have silently read your comments so far but I am really disappointed with the way you reply to comment. If you want to assist anyone in getting job one distraction should not discourage you from helping, stop this nonsense talk here

Please enough of all these insult, let's concentrate on the main purpose of this thread.

What is happening in icpc please guys!

True, lets concentrate on what this thread is for. Whoever is ready to help should, if not pls keep quiet. Enough.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by okentic(m): 10:24am On Mar 06, 2020
allow me to address you as Mr Kokolet11, for God sake, for goodness sake, for conscience sake, for everything good sake, for all the good you must have done before now, for the good in you, for the fact that it was your intention in the first place to help, and also the fact that it was not Real1000 who intentionally disgraced you.. please do whatever you want, can and ill do to assist him.. personally some of us dont type here but i come here often to read and i pass..for someone who has met people of diff characters i cannot pass on this but to beg you to assist in any way you can......

I have also been scammed in the past and i have also benefited from strangers... only few people knows how to handle issues like this...i will also like you to understand that some people has offered to assist people in the past and ended up duping them..
kindly assist that young fellow if you can... GOD bless all of us and grant our heart desires..
Amen...Selah

Kokolet11:
@Real1000 helping you has brought a very big disgrace and insult to my personality however my meeting with tomorrow has been cancel,sorry if you feel disappointed by my action I'm only protecting my image and personality please don't mail me again. I wish everyone here success in life as for Ademmy102 pick any of those location I mention and get back to me I believe you will be safe among security men around you than any other unknown area I will choose,the choice is yours now pick and get back to before 1pm today.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Heineken(m): 10:28am On Mar 06, 2020
Favourflavour my friend wey vex for me anyhow yesterday...lol good morning mama. God will bless you today.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ademmy102: 10:29am On Mar 06, 2020
Kokolet11:
@Real1000 helping you has brought a very big disgrace and insult to my personality however my meeting with tomorrow has been cancel,sorry if you feel disappointed by my action I'm only protecting my image and personality please don't mail me again. I wish everyone here success in life as for Ademmy102 pick any of those location I mention and get back to me I believe you will be safe among security men around you than any other unknown area I will choose,the choice is yours now pick and get back to before 1pm today.

Kokolet11 (Dbanj) smart guy, who you want help before @real1000 is thesame as Kokolet11. If you know that you have connection proof me wrong by helping someone we know here not your affiliate. Heineken is a guy we all know here that once you help him everybody will believe you

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Tobigab12: 10:30am On Mar 06, 2020
Kokolet11:
Most of us in this group have called on you to forego this issue and move on,it happens like that ,that's human being for you pls don't use that in stopping to help the guy and others that are in need of your help.may God help and strengthen you.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by aye88: 10:31am On Mar 06, 2020
ademmy102:

Kokolet11 (Dbanj) smart guy, who you want help before @real1000 is thesame as Kokolet11. If you know that you have connection proof me wrong by helping someone we know here not your affiliate. Heineken is a guy we all know here that once you help him everybody will believe you

The guy say you shoukd meet him. You too go and meet him and come back and give us feedback whether he is real or not. You started this, finish it with facts and evidence. Set up a meeting wiyh him. Or are you scared?

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Heineken(m): 10:31am On Mar 06, 2020
ademmy102:

lol boss una suppose be friends o.. Settle this thing man.. Life isn't difficult bro.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ShadowM(m): 10:37am On Mar 06, 2020
If you want to help the guy help him if you don't want to fine. Please this medium has been productive before yous started. It even shows signs of immaturity arguing on a faceless forum. Bury this and move on.

You are trying to prove that you are a big man capable of helping people out financially and in terms of getting good jobs and ademmy102 is trying to prove that you are a scammer and he's not. The rest of people here are for good jobs and making lives better. Do you see any reason in your argument?

Lay this matter to rest nobody has time for this.

Kokolet11:

6 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ademmy102: 10:38am On Mar 06, 2020
aye88:

The guy say you shoukd meet him. You too go and meet him and come back and give us feedback whether he is real or not. You started this, finish it with facts and evidence. Set up a meeting wiyh him. Or are you scared?

See this man ooo. You want me to meet the Agbero(Tout) guy to choke me or gang beat the hell of me when I meet him. I want you to represent me and meet him one on one and give us feedback..

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Kokolet11: 10:42am On Mar 06, 2020
And for people that are saying I should help Heineken to prove point my spirit don't work that way I choose people based on my feelings,I choose @africaflozy base on what she wrote here concerning her husband,I choose the other person base on what she wrote concerning not having a job for 7years after graduation,I also choose real1000 base on the mail he sent to me and this people I did not know them from anywhere but my spirit told me to help after reading their posts.I have my plan for Heineken and two other people my heart was telling me before this insults came up,I did not intend to ask any of them for money but doing it from my heart but what gain from here is insults and accusations without any evidence,Jobs are been given out on daily bases but if only the hate in you will allow you,people even get jobs at the gate of many agencies without knowing those that helped them that is life for you and I challenge and anyone that has evidence that I have scammed him or had a simple chat with me to come up with it,All the mail people sent to me I have not open any of them because I knew that something like this will come up but all the same I wish you all the best.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Favourflavour(f): 10:46am On Mar 06, 2020
Heineken:
Favourflavour my friend wey vex for me anyhow yesterday...lol good morning mama. God will bless you today.

Lolz, bless you too brother.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Supermajor(m): 10:46am On Mar 06, 2020
ademmy102:

See this man ooo. You want me to meet the Agbero(Tout) guy to choke me or gang beat the hell of me when I meet him. I want you to represent me and meet him one on one and give us feedback..

So u dy fear like dis, and na u get mouth pass for here...
BTW, the man don promise not to barter ur face for u, y u come dy fear again??

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Abusule007: 10:48am On Mar 06, 2020
ademmy102:

He said you should choose the place of meet from the listed locations, army hq, custom hq, etc, if he's a tout, how can he hurt you in those place?

The thing is that i think you're scared that you might have accused innocent person of being a scam and you don't want to apologize.

7 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Midex88(m): 10:49am On Mar 06, 2020
Kokolet11:
And for people that are saying I should help Heineken to prove point my spirit don't work that way I choose people based on my feelings,I choose @africaflozy base on what she wrote here concerning her husband,I choose the other person base on what she wrote concerning not having a job for 7years after graduation,I also choose real1000 base on the mail he sent to me and this people I did not know them from anywhere but my spirit told me to help after reading their posts.I have my plan for Heineken and two other people my heart was telling me before this insults came up,I did not intend to ask any of them for money but doing it from my heart but what gain from here is insults and accusations without any evidence,Jobs are been given out on daily bases but if only the hate in you will allow you,people even get jobs at the gate of many agencies without knowing those that helped them that is life for you and I challenge and anyone that has evidence that I have scammed him or had a simple chat with me to come up with it,All the mail people sent to me I have not open any of them because I knew that something like this will come up but all the same I wish you all the best.

It is well sir. Pls if you can. I will appreciate getting a job through you. God bless you mightily sir
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Heineken(m): 10:50am On Mar 06, 2020
Favourflavour:

Lolz, bless you too brother.
amen o mama.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Abusule007: 10:53am On Mar 06, 2020
Kokolet11:
Sir I know it hurts when you try to do good then someone tries to tarnish your image for trying to help, but I understand you're doing it for God's sake and not for any Man.

So I'll ask you to do what you want to for the sake of God alone since he's the only one that can reward good deeds.

Ignore what any man thinks.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by YouloveEmmanuel: 11:03am On Mar 06, 2020
Major dealers on fire safety equipment call now +12408064833097

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Folahanmi19(m): 11:05am On Mar 06, 2020
Kokolet11:

Don't let that discourage you sir, may God reward you abundantly for your good deeds... I'm also looking for jobs sir, Please help me if you can, thanks
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ademmy102: 11:08am On Mar 06, 2020
Abusule007:

Sir I know it hurts when you try to do good then someone tries to tarnish your image for trying to help, but I understand you're doing it for God's sake and not for any Man.

So I'll ask you to do what you want to for the sake of God alone since he's the only one that can reward good deeds.

Ignore what any man thinks.

Why begging kokolet11? An helper would not write an elongated comments just to help someone. A benevolent person don't make noise before they help. They just chat their contact privately not to come online and be bragging for people to beg him before he can help. I still repeat if truely kokolet11 have connection let him help someone we know here not his affiliate .

7 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by heryoub22(m): 11:09am On Mar 06, 2020
Kokolet11:
oga please just die this matter. The page have been derailed to some extent. Just komot face and look away. It's your choice to help and it's your choice not to. But please just die the matter. It's okay. We are missing alot with this going on. Information is no more flowing like before. Abeg e don do. Peace

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by heryoub22(m): 11:10am On Mar 06, 2020
ademmy102:

Why begging kokolet11? An helper would not write an elongated comments just to help someone. A benevolent person don't make noise before they help. They just chat their contact privately not to come online and be bragging for people to beg him before he can help. I still repeat if truely kokolet11 have connection let him help someone we know here not his affiliate .
Ade e don do Abeg. Make una die this matter. Let this group serve it's purpose. Abeg peace
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Tobigab12: 11:11am On Mar 06, 2020
Kokolet11:
pls forgive and forget and pls I really need your help on that of custom issue,really believe in you.Thanks and God bless
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Heineken(m): 11:11am On Mar 06, 2020
ademmy102:

bro you try o.. If I'm the one I would have apologise since fa to let peace reign.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by real1000: 11:14am On Mar 06, 2020
Kokolet11:
cry kiss kiss cry cry kiss cry kiss sir I'm speechless but please reply my mail this one more time.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 11:16am On Mar 06, 2020
ademmy102:

Bro I am in Abuja, let's go and see kokolet11 together in front of Force Headquarters. In fact all of us in Abuja let's all gather in front of Force Headquarters with our CV to meet Mr Kokolet11(I am coming with one bottle of beer for you sir)

6 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by real1000: 11:20am On Mar 06, 2020
Favourflavour:

Now that you've 'quoted' this comment he will be unable to 'edit' this and it's stuck here. It's now up to you to practice what you're preaching. Edit this.
I send you a mail please reply.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ademmy102: 11:23am On Mar 06, 2020
Aniekpeno11:

Bro I am in Abuja, let's go and see kokolet11 together in front of Force Headquarters. In fact all of us in Abuja let's all gather in front of Force Headquarters with our CV to meet Mr Kokolet11(I am coming with one bottle of beer for you sir)

Kokolet11 & Aniekpeno 11
Whats the difference between the two. Still thesame person trying to set me up, anyway I don't have your time if you like change name 100 times
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Tintedglass: 11:41am On Mar 06, 2020
ademmy102:

Kokolet11 & Aniekpeno 11
Whats the difference between the two. Still thesame person trying to set me up, anyway I don't have your time if you like change name 100 times

Please can you and KOKOLET11 leave this thread we have no interest in what you 2 are trying to prove to each other.

The time wasted on reading your back and forts can be used to source viable information. Since yesterday no new useful information has been shared in this group due to this.

We only care about knowing who is recruiting here and what the salaries are benefits are so one can make informed decisions as most time agencies offer letters do not state pay and allowances.

8 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 11:51am On Mar 06, 2020
ademmy102:

Kokolet11 & Aniekpeno 11
Haba bros!!! Me sef dey find work o.
check my profile to know if I just joined Nairaland . Besides why you dey fear no be police force headquarters we wan meet
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Heineken(m): 12:03pm On Mar 06, 2020
real1000:
I send you a mail please reply.
till now that scammer you called me still dey pain me baba. No wonder you just joined nairaland 2019. If person na scammer e get as dem dey check know na.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by real1000: 12:07pm On Mar 06, 2020
Heineken:
till now that scammer you called me still dey pain me baba. No wonder you just joined nairaland 2019. If person na scammer e get as dem dey check know na.
I don apologize

(1) (2) (3) ... (222) (223) (224) (225) (226) (227) (228) ... (2253) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Steve0979(m), Alwan07(m), Apalara1, MBAleeyu583(m), Mubibond(m), obinnanelson04, avsadeeq0(m), Ifex93(m), VeeVeeMyLuv(m), Otunba77(m), Hassan52(m), PrettySmart(m) and 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.