Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,416 members, 7,815,937 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:28 PM

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P - Jobs/Vacancies (270) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P (6247250 Views)

Monthly, Net Salaries For Private Sectors, FCMG & Multinational S / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (267) (268) (269) (270) (271) (272) (273) ... (2249) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Rogersmith(m): 8:16am On Apr 06, 2020
teekay22:
For some reason I like you
Nice tenses and sentences, u sound put together, I can’t comment on the information u put out, all I take from it is that something is brewing and we should be alert, this is my email toksi20@yahoo.com, I don’t know how to do PM here, will like to ask a few questions if you don’t mind, Thank you.
grin grin grin
Baba I Dey hail o...

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Fiestafetta: 8:22am On Apr 06, 2020
Please let us be careful, their is no recruitment of any sort of any kind going on now, it is true that APL were printing before this pandemic and immediately it's over but currently everything has been paused. I'm moved to comment so that people will not take advantage of your desperation. As regard the PTDF, no APL were given last week not even last two weeks and no such will happen in two weeks to come, thanks. Note; this is not to discourage anybody but just warning. This is my little of contributions

5 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by hopeful2018: 8:24am On Apr 06, 2020
emeritus007:

Boss, any info regarding this year's OSS? MSC candidates finished their interviews while that of PhD candidates was suspended. Any info will be highly appreciated
No any info yet. The interviews continue after the COVID break. I wish all of us success. Amen!

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Rogersmith(m): 8:32am On Apr 06, 2020
danqujigy:
Let's not be exchanging insult here please, majority of us here are job seekers and some were here before they got a job but decided to still stay with us. Let us be nice to each other because no one knows where we may still meet. I once made an enquiry here and I was surprised that somebody here who hardly make any comment sent me a text, and put me through. I was so amazed that we became friends. He is a highly placed government worker and through him I was able to learn a lot, he do call me with his airtime and we spent over 15 minutes on phone with him. By the Grace of God after this Covid-19 he will certainly leave his working place to a higher place courtesy of our friendship. I met him here and I have never seen his comment or met him physically and I am very sure he is reading this now, but there are a lot of members here that you will send PM just for clarification but feel too big to reply, I don't know whether I am the only one that do witness this. Please let's be nice to each other. My brother submitted a presidency recommendation letter to PTDF last year and we've been following up with it and up till now nothing on ground, except they employed without the knowledge of the presidency though anything is possible in this country.

Nice one bro.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Rogersmith(m): 8:34am On Apr 06, 2020
What I don’t understand is why would people throw insults on each other without their conscience pricking them... you guys have just wasted two pages without relevant information just argument and counter arguments.

Let’s be nice to each other. Toxic environment will breeds negativity. Covid 19 is violently raping our economy. Let’s pray that the meeting between OPEC + Russia yields positive results. After that I believe the embargo will be lifted.
Regardless of that, underground recruitment will still be happening.

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Kesteem: 8:44am On Apr 06, 2020
I have 2-4m for job in CBN or BOI. If you have a good link just let me know. I want to really partake in the transformation of Nigeria economy. I went to one finance agency with 3m and they rejected it...na wa o. The manager said he wants transparency, transparency my foot.

if you have a link, you will definitely get something from me.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Midex88(m): 9:50am On Apr 06, 2020
Kesteem:
I have 2-4m for job in CBN or BOI. If you have a good link just let me know. I want to really partake in the transformation of Nigeria economy. I went to one finance agency with 3m and they rejected it...na wa o. The manager said he wants transparency, transparency my foot.

if you have a link, you will definitely get something from me.

Baba, if you really want to transform the Nigerian Economy, the amount quoted there is enough for you to turn things around in your own way.

With the look of things, you seem to be a finance person, think well and start something instead of dashing out this huge amount of money.

8 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Amethyst001: 9:58am On Apr 06, 2020
emeritus007:

Boss, any info regarding this year's OSS? MSC candidates finished their interviews while that of PhD candidates was suspended. Any info will be highly appreciated

Everything was put on hold because of this pandemic no scholar MIGTH be able to travel this year till next year. Be rest assured qualified candidate would be attended to when the pandemic is over and a date would be fixed.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Folahanmi19(m): 11:11am On Apr 06, 2020
Midex88:

Baba, if you really want to transform the Nigerian Economy, the amount quoted there is enough for you to turn things around in your own way.

With the look of things, you seem to be a finance person, think well and start something instead of dashing out this huge amount of money.

Bro, when u join d motivational speakers geng... The guy has weigh the pros and cons...and that's what he desires, haba

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Chuxk1: 11:14am On Apr 06, 2020
Pls guys,who has any idea of how much Mantrac pays ?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Folahanmi19(m): 11:14am On Apr 06, 2020
It annoys me whenever i tell people i want a FG job and they tell me to venture into business or something, everybody cannot be business men/women nw... One man's food is another man's poison jare... Some of us here don go the business way before and no breakthrough yet

7 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by darkgal: 11:32am On Apr 06, 2020
Folahanmi19:
It annoys me whenever i tell people i want a FG job and they tell me to venture into business or something, everybody cannot be business men/women nw... One man's food is another man's poison jare... Some of us here don go the business way before and no breakthrough yet

Exactly, not everyone can do business, not everyone can convince people to buy their goods and services
I can't do it, if u want to buy buy, if you don't want to buy go and this doesn't work well in business.

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Heineken(m): 11:36am On Apr 06, 2020
futuremoma34:

In Abuja, the lock down is not as strict as you think... Some people do go to work.
you're right. People are going to work here but not much.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Heineken(m): 11:39am On Apr 06, 2020
ademmy102:

You are not a straight forward man. You just said this evening that you work with PTDF which I can quote your comment to proof it. It shows that you are only after your own slot and wanted to discourage others not to try their luck and with your analysis now it shows that PTDF are distributing appointment letter.
My bro good morning
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Heineken(m): 11:43am On Apr 06, 2020
Amethyst001:

Lols @mere staff, Ok if you say so I wish you all the best of luck then. I had fun today commenting on this thread today.

Lols I have read a lot of things here also and I have been monitoring this guy @Heniken.

@Heniken if after the lock down you still need help getting into National Assembly send me a message anytime let’s see how we can help you get to meet someone who might help you out with some where good if you are interested, With your comments here you sound like a nice guy.
I'm just seeing this ma. Thanks so much. I'm following you now. I'll also send a pm.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Heineken(m): 11:49am On Apr 06, 2020
darkgal:

Exactly, not everyone can do business, not everyone can convince people to buy their goods and services
I can't do it, if u want to buy buy, if you don't want to buy go and this doesn't work well in business.
how far mama?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Heineken(m): 11:53am On Apr 06, 2020
daben1:
correct
bro my airtel stopped working o. Seriously I don't know why. And that 1gb stuff I'll confirm and get back to you. How's the stay at home na?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by daben1(m): 11:57am On Apr 06, 2020
Heineken:
bro my airtel stopped working o. Seriously I don't know why. And that 1gb stuff I'll confirm and get back to you. How's the stay at home na?
bros, even when lock down never Dey, e no easy, wetin come be now? I no Dey get joy at all

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Heineken(m): 12:03pm On Apr 06, 2020
daben1:
bros, even when lock down never Dey, e no easy, wetin come be now? I no Dey get joy at all
hahahahahah try find joy o. Na wetin I dey do too. Joy na inside thing na. Na like memory card, e suppose be inbuilt.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by daben1(m): 12:08pm On Apr 06, 2020
Heineken:
hahahahahah try find joy o. Na wetin I dey do too. Joy na inside thing na. Na like memory card, e suppose be inbuilt.
na only God fit give me joy like this o, I swear!

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Heineken(m): 12:19pm On Apr 06, 2020
daben1:
na only God fit give me joy like this o, I swear!
hahhah you're making me laugh anyhow this afternoon o boss. I'm not that happy o but let's just try to be.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by teekay22: 12:41pm On Apr 06, 2020
Heineken please how is PM sent on nairaland
Heineken:
hahhah you're making me laugh anyhow this afternoon o boss. I'm not that happy o but let's just try to be.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Heineken(m): 12:48pm On Apr 06, 2020
teekay22:
Heineken please how is PM sent on nairaland
afternoon boss. Click on the person's moniker, you'll see something like this Send E-Mail Message To teekay22. Then click it. That's all...
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Folahanmi19(m): 1:16pm On Apr 06, 2020
mr11:
Sorry I don't work there but push at pef

So i contacted an uncle who owns a fueling station and ask if he knows anyone that can help with a job at PEF, he told me to hold on for him to call his friend there, his friend said nothing was going on at their agency bla bla bla which i know it is not true, it's either he's truly ignorant or he juat said that because he knows he wont be able to render any help, i trust your info die boss

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by darkgal: 1:26pm On Apr 06, 2020
Heineken:
how far mama?

I'm great dear
How u doing

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Heineken(m): 1:27pm On Apr 06, 2020
darkgal:

I'm great dear How u doing
thank God o.. How's the lockdown there?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by darkgal: 1:33pm On Apr 06, 2020
Heineken:
thank God o.. How's the lockdown there?

Alhamdulillah

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Heineken(m): 1:38pm On Apr 06, 2020
darkgal:

Alhamdulillah
lol see you. I'm just checking on you. Be fine o

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ocpaschal: 2:28pm On Apr 06, 2020
Amethyst001:

Lols @mere staff, Ok if you say so I wish you all the best of luck then. I had fun today commenting on this thread today.

Lols I have read a lot of things here also and I have been monitoring this guy @Heniken.

@Heniken if after the lock down you still need help getting into National Assembly send me a message anytime let’s see how we can help you get to meet someone who might help you out with some where good if you are interested, With your comments here you sound like a nice guy.
I'm seeking access to the Senate Chamber in Nat'l Assmbly too..... I need assistance. let's chat on email "ocpaschal@gmail.com"
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by emeritus007: 2:32pm On Apr 06, 2020
hopeful2018:

No any info yet. The interviews continue after the COVID break. I wish all of us success. Amen!
Amen! thanks
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 2:34pm On Apr 06, 2020
Dear Precious4real50,

Do you have any ministry job for this Issele-Uku boy?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by lunacol(m): 3:43pm On Apr 06, 2020
The Minister of Finance, Budget and National Planning, Zainab Ahmed, says President Muhammadu Buhari has approved the engagement of 774, 000 Nigerians on Special Public Works programme in the country to cushion the effect of COVID-19 pandemic.

https://dailynigerian.com/covid-19-buhari-approves-recruitment-of-774-000-nigerians/

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (267) (268) (269) (270) (271) (272) (273) ... (2249) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: tahir01(m), Gloriouspace, Malahu, Beeyouu, Haleefah, Apalara1, Ishaka01, Hawie23luv, AbdulAnaba(m), Muhammadjr12(m), bowen2018, ParamilitaryII and 9 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.