Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,172 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:28 AM

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P - Jobs/Vacancies (271) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P (6283973 Views)

Monthly, Net Salaries For Private Sectors, FCMG & Multinational S / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (268) (269) (270) (271) (272) (273) (274) ... (2259) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Heineken(m): 3:56pm On Apr 06, 2020
Favourflavour hello.. Long time mama. How's everything and the stay at home?

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Favourflavour(f): 4:17pm On Apr 06, 2020
Heineken:
Favourflavour hello.. Long time mama. How's everything and the stay at home?

My brother, I dey oh. This whole situation just weak person. How the hustle dey go?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Heineken(m): 4:33pm On Apr 06, 2020
Favourflavour:

My brother, I dey oh. This whole situation just weak person. How the hustle dey go?
lol fine dear. Don't worry e go good soon. Surely ogadinma. Be fine o.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by darkgal: 4:53pm On Apr 06, 2020
Heineken:
lol see you. I'm just checking on you. Be fine o

God bless u

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Heineken(m): 4:55pm On Apr 06, 2020
darkgal:

God bless u
amen mama. You too
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by A1real(m): 5:30pm On Apr 06, 2020
Heineken:
sent boss
Bros pls I need the medical cert too, God bless u for ur good job bro
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by A1real(m): 5:32pm On Apr 06, 2020
Heineken:
sent boss

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Heineken(m): 5:33pm On Apr 06, 2020
A1real:

sent boss.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by teekay22: 5:37pm On Apr 06, 2020
Okay thank you, please if they reply will it appear in ur email inbox
Heineken:
afternoon boss. Click on the person's moniker, you'll see something like this Send E-Mail Message To teekay22. Then click it. That's all...
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Hopeyehmey: 5:39pm On Apr 06, 2020
Heineken:
sent boss.
Pls kindly help a brother with the medical cert too bro..thanks
Email:tgtricky757@gmail.com
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Heineken(m): 5:41pm On Apr 06, 2020
teekay22:
Okay thank you, please if they reply will it appear in ur email inbox
definitely boss it'll show. They will see it as... Teekay22 wants to send you a message and reply also.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Heineken(m): 5:41pm On Apr 06, 2020
Hopeyehmey:

Pls kindly help a brother with the medical cert too bro..thanks
Email:tgtricky757@gmail.com
sent
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Favourflavour(f): 5:54pm On Apr 06, 2020
Heineken:
lol fine dear. Don't worry e go good soon. Surely ogadinma. Be fine o.

Amen. Thank you dear.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by A1real(m): 5:55pm On Apr 06, 2020
[quote author=Heineken post=88161234]amen mama. You too [/quote

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Samakus(m): 6:42pm On Apr 06, 2020
WhatsApp group link for Federal civil servants

https://chat. whatsapp.com/ C3oixuISOf87qDgPZYFTit

*Remove the spaces and it will go*
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Kesteem: 6:44am On Apr 07, 2020
Midex88:

Baba, if you really want to transform the Nigerian Economy, the amount quoted there is enough for you to turn things around in your own way.

With the look of things, you seem to be a finance person, think well and start something instead of dashing out this huge amount of money.
I know why I want to get into CBN or BOI. Don't tell me what to do with my money, I know what I have been doing and we all have different personal plans and goals.

someone with a good link should pm me, u will surely get something from me.

10 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by danqujigy(m): 7:20am On Apr 07, 2020
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by id4sho(m): 7:34am On Apr 07, 2020
Heineken:
sent
Pls, epp me with med cert yahayabello.bello846@gmail.com CHEERS
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Heineken(m): 8:37am On Apr 07, 2020
id4sho:
Pls, epp me with med cert yahayabello.bello846@gmail.com CHEERS
sent bro

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Folahanmi19(m): 10:02am On Apr 07, 2020
id4sho:

Pls, epp me with med cert yahayabello.bello846@gmail.com
CHEERS

Kogi governor, is that you? Lol

6 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by OOUstudent: 10:11am On Apr 07, 2020
Please guys can anyone here help me with airtime for data. I need this urgently please
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Dotman23(m): 10:58am On Apr 07, 2020
Samakus:
WhatsApp group link for Federal civil servants

https://chat. whatsapp.com/ C3oixuISOf87qDgPZYFTit

*Remove the spaces and it will go*
Invite revoked
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Abusule007: 11:43am On Apr 07, 2020
Good morning everybody

Have you been looking for someone to help with a job, I'm here.

You can help me. I need a job

Thank you

Everyone stay safe so we can live to get our dream jobs and help people too

5 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by carter009(m): 2:16pm On Apr 07, 2020
Continue fooling yourself....
ademmy102:

Don't be discourage by someone telling you there is no recruitment. If you know someone there kindly press your button because there are some underground recruitment that staff might not even know that something is going on not until when the new intake now start to resume office thats when they know. In other way the guy might even know that recruitment is going on but doesn't want it to publicize it for people in authority not to know that there is recruitment going on there.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ademmy102: 6:11pm On Apr 07, 2020
carter009:
Continue fooling yourself....

Hello, what have I done that makes you to address me in such way.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Kizzygentle: 7:34pm On Apr 07, 2020
Sophytreasure:
Lol I'm not a bro ooo, but some people have been expecting apl from there since January including me biko
Is there a way to assist me. I will be indebted to u for this. I promise
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mobi47(m): 10:21am On Apr 08, 2020
pls anyone that has IGP Muhammad Adamu's phone number, should help me with it. Pls guys his close friend lost his contact and wants to connect with him. Na job matter o, the blessing can reach me to. I will really appreciate it if anyone here can get the numb for me.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by teekay22: 12:23pm On Apr 08, 2020
Treasury house is on fire
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Adbiz(m): 12:48pm On Apr 08, 2020
Heineken:
sent boss

Received bro. Thanks a lot
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Bconsortium: 1:46pm On Apr 08, 2020
Covikk 1-9-9��� Don burst things
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ummie6: 2:32pm On Apr 08, 2020
Please who has any info on ICPC's recruitment
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ummie6: 2:33pm On Apr 08, 2020
Please who has any info on ICPC's recruitment?

(1) (2) (3) ... (268) (269) (270) (271) (272) (273) (274) ... (2259) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Adekot and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.