Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,779 members, 7,817,218 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:19 AM

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P - Jobs/Vacancies (273) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P (6254194 Views)

Monthly, Net Salaries For Private Sectors, FCMG & Multinational S / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (270) (271) (272) (273) (274) (275) (276) ... (2250) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by teekay22: 8:53pm On Apr 09, 2020
I got an acknowledgement when I applied then
akeye81:
Did you guys got acknowledgement mail after the registration? Cos me I didn't receive any mail from them
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by teekay22: 8:56pm On Apr 09, 2020
Okay thank you
TammyAnybody:
If you haven't gotten a mail from HCP, the consultant handling the NSIA recruitment, you can contact HCP to find out why you are yet to the contacted.

contactus@hcp-ng.com

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by daben1(m): 9:15pm On Apr 09, 2020
ShadowM:
Bros nothing is going at PEF. Things will start immediately after Corona
boss!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by samoses2: 1:57am On Apr 10, 2020
Bros pls I need the medical cert too. Thanks.
Email: samuelmoses740@gmail.com
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by samoses2: 1:59am On Apr 10, 2020
Heineken:
sent
Bros, please kindly help me with the medical cert. Thanks
Email: samuelmoses740@gmail.com

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by 2el(m): 2:05am On Apr 10, 2020
please, has NSIA-HCP contacted any other person to fill Form aside Sohmiey & Samo82 ??
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 9:44am On Apr 10, 2020
2el:
please, has NSIA-HCP contacted any other person to fill Form aside Sohmiey & Samo82 ??
i haven't seen any mail from them
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by TIGER1001: 9:47am On Apr 10, 2020
Please how much is the pay for a fresh hire at SON?asking for a friend
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by teekay22: 10:20am On Apr 10, 2020
I haven’t seen too
Kaeboy:
i haven't seen any mail from them
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by akeye81: 10:29am On Apr 10, 2020
Ha...
Didn't get any o
Ummie6:
yes I got an acknowledgement mail after the application
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Burchester: 10:39am On Apr 10, 2020
ShadowM:
Bros nothing is going at PEF. Things will start immediately after Corona

Is it going to be like PPPRA Recruitment?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Tintedglass: 12:08pm On Apr 10, 2020
TIGER1001:

Between 100k - 120k
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Supermajor(m): 12:12pm On Apr 10, 2020
Heineken:
Favourflavour hello.. Long time mama. How's everything and the stay at home?

Bro pls send me the medical form here
supermajorr@gmail.com
Thanks
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Teepy0392(f): 12:13pm On Apr 10, 2020
Burchester:

How did pppra do theirs
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by omachris98(m): 12:13pm On Apr 10, 2020
2el:

I haven't seen any mail from them.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Burchester: 12:29pm On Apr 10, 2020
Teepy0392:

How did pppra do theirs

Only the connected submitted there cv’s.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by akeye81: 12:31pm On Apr 10, 2020
Ok
Thanks
teekay22:
I got an acknowledgement when I applied then
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Teepy0392(f): 12:35pm On Apr 10, 2020
Burchester:

Only the connected submitted there cv’s.
Aww..underground things abi
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ocpaschal: 1:16pm On Apr 10, 2020
Pls somebody help me with the phone number of Mr. Muhammad Mamman Nami, the FIRS Chairman. I need it. Pls email it to me at ocpaschal@gmail.com. Tnx
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by teekay22: 1:37pm On Apr 10, 2020
Is anything happening there
ocpaschal:
Pls somebody help me with the phone number of Mr. Muhammad Mamman Nami, the FIRS Chairman. I need it. Pls email it to me at ocpaschal@gmail.com. Tnx
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by freddybonz(m): 1:38pm On Apr 10, 2020
ocpaschal:
U got buttons to press at FIRS or u jst want to call?...hope u know those men jst don't pick strange numbers
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by TruthTella(m): 2:12pm On Apr 10, 2020
Hello house

Please help me

Who knows how possible it is to transfer within a federal ministry from civil service to another parastatial/agency under the same ministry?

For instance if someone is working as a civil servant in ministry of health how can they transfer to any agency like NAFDAC or NDLEA still under ministry of health? Thanks
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by awele186: 2:23pm On Apr 10, 2020
This is actually the easiest method of transfer. Since you under the parent ministry, try talk to someone (permanent secretary/director) in your ministry who in turn puts in a good word to the DG of the Agency for you.

Hello house

Please help me

Who knows how possible it is to transfer within a federal ministry from civil service to another parastatial/agency under the same ministry?

For instance if someone is working as a civil servant in ministry of health how can they transfer to any agency like NAFDAC or NDLEA still under ministry of health? Thanks[/quote]

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Folahanmi19(m): 2:29pm On Apr 10, 2020
TIGER1001:

Is there some thing going on there boss?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by TruthTella(m): 3:46pm On Apr 10, 2020
awele186:
This is actually the easiest method of transfer. Since you under the parent ministry, try talk to someone (permanent secretary/director) in your ministry who in turn puts in a good word to the DG of the agency for you

Thank you, I was worried that it is impossible,
That thing kept me depressed since yesterday. Civil service salary no be am at alllll, I really want to transfer.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by daben1(m): 5:00pm On Apr 10, 2020
TruthTella:

That thing kept me depressed since yesterday. Civil service salary no be am at alllll, I really want to transfer.

you get work, you still Dey depressed, people Wey no come get shingbai nko? grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by rain21(f): 5:07pm On Apr 10, 2020
TruthTella:

Please can you drop your slot for someone if you are able to move?

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 5:39pm On Apr 10, 2020
teekay22:
Is anything happening there
Please I need the number too,anyone with should please send it to me via.musabadamasiabubakar@yahoo.com
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ShadowM(m): 6:00pm On Apr 10, 2020
Burchester:

Exactly like it
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by TruthTella(m): 6:08pm On Apr 10, 2020
daben1:
you get work, you still Dey depressed, people Wey no come get shingbai nko? grin
Minus transport and feeding money from that salary and na shingbai go remain.
It's not worth it.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by TruthTella(m): 6:08pm On Apr 10, 2020
rain21:

Please can you drop your slot for someone if you are able to move?

I don't know if its possible to do that
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by rain21(f): 6:39pm On Apr 10, 2020
TruthTella:

I don't know if its possible to do that

Ok.., just in case tho

(1) (2) (3) ... (270) (271) (272) (273) (274) (275) (276) ... (2250) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Ziggyzigzag, jablouss, khayrah2, Daklo, KpagoGIN(m) and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.