Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,441 members, 7,816,004 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:18 PM

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P - Jobs/Vacancies (285) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P (6247718 Views)

Monthly, Net Salaries For Private Sectors, FCMG & Multinational S / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (282) (283) (284) (285) (286) (287) (288) ... (2249) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Olumyyde(m): 6:42pm On Apr 30, 2020
NekkyCee:
Moral of the story: Never be in a haste to judge someone before understanding the details of events. smiley
Wisdom you've got.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by real1000: 6:45pm On Apr 30, 2020
NekkyCee:
Moral of the story: Never be in a haste to judge someone before understanding the details of events. smiley
Is that why you rush to quote me?this is the first mail I'm dropping on nairaland but some people always drop even on promise scam past question

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by real1000: 6:46pm On Apr 30, 2020
Olumyyde:

Wisdom you've got.
grin grin na slap I go give you

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 6:52pm On Apr 30, 2020

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Hopeyehmey: 6:55pm On Apr 30, 2020
DonDemu:
The News didn't list the agencies involved and I don't know if the 800 page committee report is available somewhere online. Below is a report from The Cable News:

President Muhammadu Buhari has approved the implementation of a report submitted by the presidential committee on restructuring and rationalization of federal government parastatals, commissions and agencies during the Goodluck Jonathan administration.

Commonly called the Oransaye report, the 800-paged report had recommended the abolishment and merging of 102 government agencies and parastatals.

Zainab Ahmed, the minister of finance, budget and national planning, told Channels TV on Wednesday that the president’s approval has been forwarded to the head of civil service and secretary-general of the federation.

“The president has approved that this administration should implement the Oransanye report,” Ahmed said.
“It has reviewed the whole of the size of government and has made very significant recommendations in terms of reducing the number of agencies and that would mean merging some agencies.

“This is a report that has been in place for a long time and there hasn’t been implementation but the president has approved that this should be implemented and we have conveyed Mr President’s approval to the arms of government that are responsible for this and that will be the office of the secretary of government and the head of civil service of the federation.”

Pls kindly help me send the full report to this mail. tgtricky757@gmail.com thanks
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Olumyyde(m): 7:14pm On Apr 30, 2020
real1000:
grin grin na slap I go give you
I dodge am in advance.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by CBNwords(m): 7:15pm On Apr 30, 2020
Please will you be so kind enough to forward to my email?? Talktobrightchucks@gmail.com

DonDemu:
The News didn't list the agencies involved and I don't know if the 800 page committee report is available somewhere online. Below is a report from The Cable News:

President Muhammadu Buhari has approved the implementation of a report submitted by the presidential committee on restructuring and rationalization of federal government parastatals, commissions and agencies during the Goodluck Jonathan administration.

Commonly called the Oransaye report, the 800-paged report had recommended the abolishment and merging of 102 government agencies and parastatals.

Zainab Ahmed, the minister of finance, budget and national planning, told Channels TV on Wednesday that the president’s approval has been forwarded to the head of civil service and secretary-general of the federation.

“The president has approved that this administration should implement the Oransanye report,” Ahmed said.
“It has reviewed the whole of the size of government and has made very significant recommendations in terms of reducing the number of agencies and that would mean merging some agencies.

“This is a report that has been in place for a long time and there hasn’t been implementation but the president has approved that this should be implemented and we have conveyed Mr President’s approval to the arms of government that are responsible for this and that will be the office of the secretary of government and the head of civil service of the federation.”
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by HooxJnr(m): 7:24pm On Apr 30, 2020
DonDemu:

I just got the complete 800 paged committee report but I doubt if NL allow PDF uploads cos the things plenty and are not itemized. Here are some sha:

-The Committee recommends that the Fiscal Responsibility Commission (FRC) be abolished and its enabling law repealed as RMAFC is already empowered by the Constitution to carry out the functions. (Government accepts this recommendation)

-The Committee recommends that the Nigerian Investment Promotion Commission (NIPC) currently domiciled in the Presidency be relocated to the Ministry of Trade and
Investment and merged with the Nigerian Export Promotion Council (NEPC) to synergize for management and utilization of resources.
(Government accepts this recommendation)

-The Committee recommends:
(i)that the salaries of both public and political office holders be unified in the RMAFC, which is a constitutional body;
(ii) that the National Salaries Income and Wages Commission (NSIWC) be abolished, its law repealed and its functions transferred to the RMAFC.
(Government rejects this recommendation)

You can upload the document to your Google drive and share the link so that people can download it instead of sending the link individually.

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by nafisu: 7:31pm On Apr 30, 2020
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Towma(f): 7:37pm On Apr 30, 2020

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mykcool(m): 7:41pm On Apr 30, 2020
real1000:
ogochukwu4672@gmail.com
Bro grin. Why you dey do me like this?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by dejt4u(m): 7:43pm On Apr 30, 2020
Click HERE to download Oronsaye report
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by real1000: 8:37pm On Apr 30, 2020
Mykcool:

Bro grin. Why you dey do me like this?
grin I don read everything there ,bro nothing much dey their recommendations from many unknown agencies

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by carsprayer: 8:55pm On Apr 30, 2020
dejt4u:
Click HERE to download Oronsaye report

Just 103 pages... Many agencies are missing here.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mykcool(m): 9:29pm On Apr 30, 2020
real1000:
grin I don read everything there ,bro nothing much dey their recommendations from many unknown agencies
Oya check your email, I don dey disturb you since
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Maiturare1: 12:20am On May 01, 2020
Replied
Teepy0392:

I mailed you..plsssssseeee replyyyyy..thnks
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Tebag: 2:12am On May 01, 2020
My pple I greet happy new month just got a job at unizik as a technologist 11 contis07 but I heard the pay isn't good not even up to 100k. E no worth am o.. Please how true is this. Thanks.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Aliyumichika(m): 5:05am On May 01, 2020
Tebag:
My pple I greet happy new month just got a job at unizik as a technologist 11 contis07 but I heard the pay isn't good not even up to 100k. E no worth am o.. Please how true is this. Thanks.
congrat bro.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Oshin56(m): 7:10am On May 01, 2020
Tebag:
chief congratulation, even though the pay is not up to 100k you can still be managing it bro at all at all Na him bad pass. We that are still in the race of job hunting we too shall be celebrate in this month.

6 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by daben1(m): 7:55am On May 01, 2020
Tebag:
congrats, use that one hold body first

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Rexology: 8:05am On May 01, 2020
Mykcool:

Oya check your email, I don dey disturb you since
Please can you send me a copy of the report? rexconsultltd@gmail.com
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Rexology: 8:06am On May 01, 2020
nafisu:
https://drive.google.com/file

/d

/1U6xX1JNlgH7JnCEY4FWtkVHlrzjjNKX7/

view

remove the space
Please can you send me a copy of the report :rexconsultltd@gmail.com
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Rexology: 8:09am On May 01, 2020
Hopeyehmey:

Pls kindly help me send the full report to this mail. tgtricky757@gmail.com thanks
Please send me the report to my email rexconsultltd@gmail.com
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ocpaschal: 8:10am On May 01, 2020
turawaa:
The President, Major General Muhammadu Buhari (retd.), has approved the implementation of the Steve Oransaye Committee report on the rationalisation of government agencies.

The Minister of Finance, Budget and National Planning, Mrs Zainab Ahmed, disclosed this while appearing on a Channels TV programme, Politics Today.

The Presidential Committee on the Rationalisation and Restructuring of Federal Government Parastatals, Commissions and Agencies, now commonly referred to as the Oronsaye Committee, was set up by the Goodluck Jonathan administration.

The committee, inaugurated in August 2011, submitted its report the following year, recommending the merger, conversion and scrapping of many agencies.

While describing the cost of governance in Nigeria as one of the highest in the world, the committee had recommended a reduction in the number of statutory agencies from 263 to 161.

https://punchng.com/fg-to-cut-agencies-to-reduce-governance-cost-minister/?amp=1&__twitter_impression=true
This is frightening.....
To What extent will Nigerians in government MDAs and offices be affected
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mobi47(m): 8:12am On May 01, 2020
Tebag:
bross manage that job o..don't even think of rejecting it, except u are already working. Big one can still come from there.

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ocpaschal: 8:16am On May 01, 2020
DonDemu:

I just got the complete 800 paged committee report but I doubt if NL allow PDF uploads cos the things plenty and are not itemized. Here are some sha:

-The Committee recommends that the Fiscal Responsibility Commission (FRC) be abolished and its enabling law repealed as RMAFC is already empowered by the Constitution to carry out the functions. (Government accepts this recommendation)

-The Committee recommends that the Nigerian Investment Promotion Commission (NIPC) currently domiciled in the Presidency be relocated to the Ministry of Trade and
Investment and merged with the Nigerian Export Promotion Council (NEPC) to synergize for management and utilization of resources.
(Government accepts this recommendation)

-The Committee recommends:
(i)that the salaries of both public and political office holders be unified in the RMAFC, which is a constitutional body;
(ii) that the National Salaries Income and Wages Commission (NSIWC) be abolished, its law repealed and its functions transferred to the RMAFC.
(Government rejects this recommendation)

Pls send the report to my e-mail ocpaschal@gmail.com
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 8:54am On May 01, 2020
HooxJnr:

You can upload the document to your Google drive and share the link so that people can download it instead of sending the link individually.
Ok
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 8:54am On May 01, 2020
Hopeyehmey:

Sent
real1000:
ogochukwu4672@gmail.com
Sent
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 8:55am On May 01, 2020
isah20064u:
pls email me with the PDF isah20064u@gmail.com
Sent
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 8:55am On May 01, 2020
Tunjoel:

Please Boss help me send the report to this email sir, joelokewole18@gmail.com.
Sent
[quote author=yemiprogress post=89035038][/quote]Sent

(1) (2) (3) ... (282) (283) (284) (285) (286) (287) (288) ... (2249) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Jollyakat(m), Body4life and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.