Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,341 members, 7,815,685 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:32 PM

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P - Jobs/Vacancies (286) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P (6245870 Views)

Monthly, Net Salaries For Private Sectors, FCMG & Multinational S / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (283) (284) (285) (286) (287) (288) (289) ... (2248) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 9:07am On May 01, 2020
Here's a link to the complete 800 paged Oronsanye Committee white paper report

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1qZr8cQkJuz92Tn-vo1h8CuNF7LjHfpE-/view?usp=drivesdk

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Rexology: 9:37am On May 01, 2020
DonDemu:
Sent
Please I need the full report
rexconsultltd@gmail.com
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 9:47am On May 01, 2020
Rexology:
Please I need the full report rexconsultltd@gmail.com
Download from the link I posted pls
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Tebag: 9:50am On May 01, 2020
Mobi47:
bross manage that job o..don't even think of rejecting it, except u are already working. Big one can still come from there.

Thanks bro.... I hope a better one comes soon was managing a hotel in lag for 100k. 6 days a week. Wanted to go higher that's y but thank God.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Tebag: 9:50am On May 01, 2020
Aliyumichika:

congrat bro.
Thanks
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Tebag: 9:51am On May 01, 2020
Oshin56:
chief congratulation, even though the pay is not up to 100k you can still be managing it bro at all at all Na him bad pass. We that are still in the race of job hunting we too shall be celebrate in this month.
Thanks amen
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by turawaa(m): 10:14am On May 01, 2020
Tebag:

Thanks bro.... I hope a better one comes soon was managing a hotel in lag for 100k. 6 days a week. Wanted to go higher that's y but thank God.

You get Job but nah only Job Security u dey find

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Jskelly11: 10:19am On May 01, 2020
Hello, I want to ask a question. A friend got an appointment letter, level 4 30k per month since September no salary until last week she was paid 54k April salary and a pension payment of 9k. Is this her full salary or it's just extra additions?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Rexology: 10:20am On May 01, 2020
DonDemu:
Download from the link I posted pls
I could not download...please send it to my email :rexconsultltd@gmail.com
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by yemiprogress(m): 10:48am On May 01, 2020
DonDemu:
Sent

Thank you very much. I saw and received the document.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 10:49am On May 01, 2020
Rexology:

I could not download...please send it to my email :rexconsultltd@gmail.com
Ok sent

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by AMBalamin(m): 11:10am On May 01, 2020
Good day nairalanders. please between FAAN,NAMA and NCAA who has the highest pay package, and is there any upfront in those agencies.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by exclusiveoloori: 11:27am On May 01, 2020
turawaa:

You get Job but nah only Job Security u dey find

Na such category I dey too o
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ademmy102: 11:42am On May 01, 2020
Jskelly11:
Hello, I want to ask a question. A friend got an appointment letter, level 4 30k per month since September no salary until last week she was paid 54k April salary and a pension payment of 9k. Is this her full salary or it's just extra additions?

Hello, I need to ask you four(4) questions before your questions can be answered?

1. Which Ministries, Agencies or parastatals?

2. When did your friend captured on IPPIS?

3. Level of qualification used to apply for the job?

4. Level and grade written on the appointment letter?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Jskelly11: 11:50am On May 01, 2020
ademmy102:

Hello, I need to ask you four(4) questions before your questions can be answered?

1. Which Ministries, Agencies or parastatals?

2. When did your friend captured on IPPIS?

3. Level of qualification used to apply for the job?

4. Level and grade written on the appointment letter?

1.Office of the Secretary to the Government of the Federation

2. October or November or December

3. Olevel

4. Level 4
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Teepy0392(f): 11:59am On May 01, 2020
Jskelly11:

3. Olevel

4. Level 4
54 is new salary with minimum wage..
The previous mnths not paid wld be paid together late as areas

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by bukhety(f): 12:28pm On May 01, 2020
I sincerely need a government job. Pls help! Anyone on this forum that can. Help me!

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by exclusiveoloori: 1:05pm On May 01, 2020
Hello house,

Hope we are all staying safe.

I just stumbled on this thread.

Can someone please help me with ongoing federal government job vacancies?

Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ademmy102: 1:16pm On May 01, 2020
Jskelly11:

3. Olevel

4. Level 4

Hello, what your friend being paid is a month salary for the month of April,2020 and arears will be paid in later date. The 54k is what your friend will be earning on monthly basis.

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Fredovik(m): 1:27pm On May 01, 2020
*FULL LIST OF ENDANGERED AGENCIES TO BE SCRAPPED.*

*Investigations by The "Nation" unveil the full list of the 38 agencies recommended for scrapping by the Steven Oronsaye Report and the 52 to be merged, including hitherto unknown details, reports YUSUF ALLI of Nation Newspaper.*

The Presidential Committee on the Rationalisation and Restructuring of Federal Government Parastatals, Commissions, led by ex-Head of the Civil Service of the Federation, Mr. Steve Oronsaye, has recommended the elevation of the Code of Conduct Tribunal to Anti-Corruption Tribunal to try all graft cases.

With this development, regular courts (where more than 55 cases are stalled) will no longer try corruption-related matters.

Also, the commission is seeking compulsory and free education from primary school to Junior Secondary School for all school-age children in the country.

But the full list of agencies recommended for abolition also emerged yesterday in Abuja .

Top on the list are the Petroleum Technology Development Fund (PTDF), Petroleum Products Pricing and Regulatory Agency (PPPRA), Petroleum Equalisation Fund (PEF), Ajaokuta Steel Company and National Iron Ore Mining Company (NIOMCO).

These highlights are contained in a 110-page Executive Summary submitted to the Office of the Vice-President, which was exclusively obtained by The Nation.

The document reads: “The Code of Conduct Tribunal should be renamed Anti-Corruption Tribunal and upgraded to the status of a Court of Superior Records with the responsibility for handling only corruption cases from the proposed merger of EFCC, ICPC and the Code of Conduct Bureau.

“Extant anti-corruption laws should be repealed, while a new one is enacted to accommodate the consolidation of EFCC, ICPC and the Code of Conduct Bureau.

“The establishment of strong departments among others, in the proposed consolidated structure is desirable as they would handle the following areas: (i) Prosecution; (ii) Investigation (iii) Prevention (Advocacy); and (iv) Asset declaration/ forfeiture.

“The Nigeria Financial Intelligence Unit (NFIU) should be made autonomous.”

“Critical stakeholders, particularly the National Council on Education, NCE should make tangible efforts to revamp the falling standard of Education in Nigeria, including the establishment of appropriate structures for the management of quality”

“As education is on the concurrent list, state Governors should be engaged via the National Economic Council of State to drive the process and restore the standard of primary and secondary school Education

“They should also enhance the quality of teachers and infrastructure of primary schools.

“The first nine years of a child’s education should be free and fully funded by the Government.

“Teaching should be professionalised, particularly at the primary education level.

“Fresh graduates of Colleges of Education should mandatorily undergo a defined period of internship and be recertified at periodic intervals of three years thereafter.

“All practising teachers in primary and secondary schools and equivalent should undergo in service training to enable them to obtain licenses to continue to practice.

“Teachers in privately owned primary and secondary schools should pass a qualifying examination before they are recertified to practice.

“Funds appropriated for the management and development of schools should be allocated directly to respective schools, rather than being warehoused at the Federal Ministry of Education, UBEC and SUBEB.

“There is need for the restoration of a strong, aggressive, focused and professionalised Inspectorate Division in the Federal Ministry of Education to facilitate the improvement and maintenance of standards in service delivery.

“For the recommendations to have a meaningful impact, the Education sector requires decisive and courageous leadership at every level of the Educational chain for the surgical transformation of the sector.

“The NUC-the apex body in the tertiary Education sub-sector should subsume NBTE and NCCE to form a new agency known as the Tertiary Education Commission (TEC).”

The report dwelt extensively on some of the agencies to be abolished or merged.

*Although Oronsaye Panel had recommended the abolition of 38 agencies, merger of 52 and reversal of 14 to departments in ministries, a comprehensive list of those to be abolished was not made known to the public because a few ones mentioned (like EFCC, ICPC) generated controversy.*

Some of those on the list are: the Petroleum Technology Development Fund (PTDF), National Salaries and Wages Commission; Nigerian Investment Promotion Commission; Infrastructure Concessionary and Regulatory Commission; EFCC, ICPC, Code of Conduct Bureau; Fiscal Responsibility Commission; National Board for Technical Education; National Commission for Colleges of Education; Federal Character Commission; Gurara Water Management Authority (GWMA); Nigeria Integrated Water Resources Management Commission (NIWRMC); National Inland Waterways Authority (NIWA); Commercial Law Department; and Centre for Automotive Design and Development (CADD).

Others are: Standards Organisation of Nigeria; Consumer Protection Council (CPC); National Orientation Agency (NOA); National Institute for Cultural Orientation (NICO); Nigerian Institute for Hospitality and Tourism Studies (NIHOTOUR); National Troupe and the National Theatre; National Gallery of Arts; Energy Commission of Nigeria (ECN); Nigeria Leather Science Technology; National Research Institute for Chemical Technology (NARICT); *NATIONAL BIOTECHNOLOGY DEVELOPMENT AGENCY (NABDA);* Nigerian Building and Road Research Institute (NBRRI); FIIRO, NASENI, NCAM; National Rural Electrification Agency (NREA); National Power Training Institute of Nigeria (NAPTIN).

Also affected are the Directorate of Technical Cooperation in Africa (DTCA); Institute for Peace and Conflict Resolution (IPCR); National Economic Recovery Fund (NERFUND); National Oil Spill Detection and Response Agency (NOSDRA); Nigerian Institute for Education Planners and Administrators; National Metallurgical Development Centre Jos, National Metallurgical Training Institute Onitsha, Nigerian Institute of Mining and Geosciences (NIMG) Jos; Nigerian Geological Survey; National Steel Raw Materials Exploration Agency (NSRMEA); National Productivity Centre; Nigerian Copyright Commission; NTA, FRCN, Voice of Nigeria; National Agency for the Control of HIV/AIDS, Roll-Back Malaria, Epidemiology and Surveillance, Occupational and Environmental Health, Health Emergency Preparedness and Response

The report added: “PTDF should be subsumed under the Nigerian Content Development and Monitoring Board (NCDMB) to ensure synergy and establish a one stop shop for training and placement of competent Nigerians in the oil and gas sector.

“The enabling law of the PTDF should be repealed and the NCDMB law amended to accommodate subsuming PTDF under NCDMB.

“A management audit of the capacity programme of PTDF should be conducted to ensure that the programme addresses the needs of the oil and gas sector.

“The Fiscal Responsibility Commission (FRC) should be abolished and its enabling law repealed. The enabling law of the National Salaries, Income and Wages Commission (NSIWC) should be repealed while its functions are subsumed under the Revenue Mobilisation, Allocation and Fiscal Commission (RMAFC).

“The enabling law of RMAFC should be amended to accommodate the functions of FRC as well as those of NSIWC.

“Small and Medium Enterprises Development Agency of Nigeria (SMEDAN) should be merged with the National Directorate of Employment (NDE) to form one agency for synergy and greater efficiency for the achievement of the ultimate goal of government with regard to employment generation and wealth creation.

“NDE and SMEDAN should be merged to form a single agency for job and wealth creation.

“The new Agency should be called the National Agency for job Creation and Empowerment, NAJCE”

“A holistic reorganisation of the NYSC should be carried out with a view to refocusing the scheme to achieve its set goals and objectives”

“The career progression for the staff of the NYSC would engender the attainment of the highest position in the organisation.

“The Federal Government should engage the state Governors to fulfill their statutory responsibility in the provision of befitting orientation camps for corps members in the respective states.

“Urgent steps should be taken to restructure the scheme with a view to developing a framework to cover critical areas of national socio economic development to which corps members would be deployed for their primary assignments.

“The scheme should also focus skills training and acquisition for corps members in areas other than their basic disciplines with a view to empowering them after their service.”

http://www.thenationonlineng.net/2011/index.php/news/47413-orosanye-full-list-of-endangered-agencies-out.html

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Dan112: 2:05pm On May 01, 2020
Are they recruiting?
AMBalamin:
Good day nairalanders. please between FAAN,NAMA and NCAA who has the highest pay package, and is there any upfront in those agencies.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 2:07pm On May 01, 2020
ademmy102:

Hello, what your friend being paid is a month salary for the month of April,2020 and arears will be paid in later date. The 54k is what your friend will be earning on monthly basis.
Is it possible for GL 4 in SGF Office to earn 54K monthly? Cos I thought GL 8 in Federal Ministry earns about 62k Net Pay based on the new salary structure template (meaning that you're implying that the salary difference between a GL 8 & GL 4 Civil Servant is about 10k... Please enlighten or clarify.

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ademmy102: 2:51pm On May 01, 2020
gentle70:

Is it possible for GL 4 in SGF Office to earn 54K monthly? Cos I thought GL 8 in Federal Ministry earns about 62k Net Pay based on the new salary structure template (meaning that you're implying that the salary difference between a GL 8 & GL 4 Civil Servant is about 10k... Please enlighten or clarify.

You are absolutely correct on the template uploaded but there are some ministry that their take-home is more than what you have on your appointment letter but you won't know until you enter because the allowance not being added to the figure on your appointment letter. Like Ministry of foreign affair also enjoy such allowance and some other ministry too starting from 10k upward.

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mobi47(m): 3:23pm On May 01, 2020
nnpc new employees are starting work on Monday and last week two persons I came across, got their appointment later at federal medical center, accounts positions o. It means things were going on during the lockdown o.

Pls does anyone know when air force would commence recruitment this yr, for bsc applicants?

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Olumyyde(m): 3:49pm On May 01, 2020
Hello house, pls I want to confirm for my inlaw. Is Nigerian custom service sending invite mails or is it a scam?
See screenshots from their mail below..

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 4:05pm On May 01, 2020

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by nafisu: 5:19pm On May 01, 2020
FAKE PLEASE RUN

Olumyyde:
Hello house, pls I want to confirm for my inlaw. Is Nigerian custom service sending invite mails or is it a scam?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Midex88(m): 5:27pm On May 01, 2020
Olumyyde:

It’s a scam bro. U better be careful
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Jskelly11: 6:12pm On May 01, 2020
Teepy0392:

54 is new salary with minimum wage..
The previous mnths not paid wld be paid together late as areas
OK thanks.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Heineken(m): 6:13pm On May 01, 2020
Mobi47:
nnpc new employees are starting work on Monday and last week two persons I came across, got their appointment later at federal medical center, accounts positions o. It means things were going on during the lockdown o.

Pls does anyone know when air force would commence recruitment this yr, for bsc applicants?
Ma guy..no be lie

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mobi47(m): 6:37pm On May 01, 2020
Heineken:
Ma guy..no be lie
my brother no b small thing...I de happy as govt workers resume work o. At least make job hope de...we keep pushing bro
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Gavorche: 6:54pm On May 01, 2020
gentle70:

am really surprised o haba this is cheating whats now the essence of my qualification if the difference between me and o level is just about 9 to 10k.this minimum wage increase just help those at lower cadre sha

(1) (2) (3) ... (283) (284) (285) (286) (287) (288) (289) ... (2248) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Ermm, Malahu, lunacol(m), Tscholar101, Clemence6969, Tony07067, Users2000, ADEGUNWA01, shawolin2020(m) and 10 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.