Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,077 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:39 AM

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P - Jobs/Vacancies (287) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P (6248204 Views)

Monthly, Net Salaries For Private Sectors, FCMG & Multinational S / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (284) (285) (286) (287) (288) (289) (290) ... (2249) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Heineken(m): 6:55pm On May 01, 2020
Mobi47:
my brother no b small thing...I de happy as govt workers resume work o. At least make job hope de...we keep pushing bro
lol I tell you. Called your line yesterday. Drop me message on whatsapp.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Olumyyde(m): 7:13pm On May 01, 2020
Midex88:

It’s a scam bro. U better be careful
He already transferred the money b4 he came to me. Him 3500 don go be that.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Rexology: 7:13pm On May 01, 2020
DonDemu:
Ok sent
Thank you!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mobi47(m): 8:04pm On May 01, 2020
Heineken:
lol I tell you. Called your line yesterday. Drop me message on whatsapp.
OK bro

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 8:07pm On May 01, 2020
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Vasgas: 8:38pm On May 01, 2020
jaytomalex:
I think he should block his card and account.. Those guys probably have his account details now!

Do you mean his account name and number.

they can't do anything with that 1

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by turawaa(m): 10:59pm On May 01, 2020
For All those that have paid for one Job or other before Covid19 outbreak.

For All those that one agencies or the other have printed their APL for covid19 outbreak and Before the Scrapping, merging and Renaming of Agencies.

We need to start Afresh.

GOD IS YOUR STRENGTH.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Tintedglass: 11:23pm On May 01, 2020
why do you say so?
turawaa:
For All those that have paid for one Job or other before Covid19 outbreak.

For All those that one agencies or the other have printed their APL for covid19 outbreak and Before the Scrapping, merging and Renaming of Agencies.

We need to start Afresh.

GOD IS YOUR STRENGTH.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by exclusiveoloori: 12:18am On May 02, 2020
Hello...

Someone should pls and pls help with on going federal government job vacancies.

I need this job pls

Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by AMBalamin(m): 9:43am On May 02, 2020
Dan112:
Are they recruiting?
they are not..i jst want to know
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Folahanmi19(m): 10:21am On May 02, 2020
Good morning kings and queens, may God answer all our prayers soon...abeg which salary scale does federal mortgage bank belongs to and how much do they pay a fresh graduate

Cc: TammyAnybody, ademmy102
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Exquirejnr: 3:21pm On May 02, 2020
I am new here! I just want to appreciate you guys for all you are doing here. Information sharing and helping one another. Please keep the spirit up. Ps* I am searching for government opportunities especially in FIRS, NASRDA etc.Not restricting myself tho, thanks.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by real1000: 3:54pm On May 02, 2020
Hmm

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Naijacommando22: 4:26pm On May 02, 2020
real1000:
Hmm
It was only recommended..u should check the comment section of the white paper to see the FG’s comment
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 4:32pm On May 02, 2020

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by real1000: 4:38pm On May 02, 2020
Naijacommando22:

It was only recommended..u should check the comment section of the white paper to see the FG’s comment
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by real1000: 4:41pm On May 02, 2020
jaytomalex:
These are just recommendations. There's no guarantee that any of them will be implemented. It's just like how bills are always proposed in NASS, but very few of them actually see the light of day. I doubt anything will happen... well-connected, powerful people are working in all these places, and they'll lobby politicians to prevent it
Many of the recommendation was rejected by government I think five or six was accepted some was recommended for self funding

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Joeboy88: 11:11pm On May 02, 2020
Jskelly11:
Hello, I want to ask a question. A friend got an appointment letter, level 4 30k per month since September no salary until last week she was paid 54k April salary and a pension payment of 9k. Is this her full salary or it's just extra additions?

Hello...your friend wasn't paid all the while because she was not captured on the IPPIS platform which is always common among new intakes in ministries.The#54k is her new salary based on the new salary minimum wage. Thanks
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by getdailytech: 2:16am On May 03, 2020
Thanks for sharing....https://techiwala.com/
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by skyaxe(m): 9:41am On May 04, 2020
Good morning house, please who can help me secure a job to survive and feed my family and an aged mother. Am a graduate but I don't mind a Diploma level or entry level presently. Anyone led by the spirit should please DM me....SOS....
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by vinoc: 9:40pm On May 04, 2020
Mobi47:
bross manage that job o..don't even think of rejecting it, except u are already working. Big one can still come from there.
He no get choice nah.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Cogent: 9:58pm On May 04, 2020
Nice thread, very informative
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Dblock89: 2:42am On May 05, 2020
Hello everyone, I just want to appreciate everyone here for their kind gestures especially those that go out of their way to help others without expecting anything in return, I say God bless you All and may you never lack the favour of God and his blessings.

On a very serious note, from the comments here and considering the position of the economy right now, the labour market is very scary especially, for some of us who are finishing our nysc in few months time and who have no contact with anyone in govt, please I want to appeal to the ogas/ma here to help us so that frustration and depression doesn't kill us in silence

God bless you all!!!

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ademmy102: 10:22am On May 05, 2020
Cogent:

Good evening
Please is there anything like probation period for civil service job? On the appointment letter it is written "offer of temporary appointment " as the heading. Why temporary and not permanent?
Also if there is probation period will a woman lose her appointment if she gets pregnant during probation period?

# There is probation period for civil service job for a duration of 6months to 1year before confirmation of appointment.

# The reason why it was started temporary appointment just because you haven't been confirmed which takes a duration of 6months to 1year

# On the day of assumption of duty make sure you inform your ministry director on your antenatal schedule backed with a written proof from your doctor or the hospital and with that you are covered and if your director so lenient your maternity leave will be completed but your maternity bonus might not be certain because you are still on probation.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by carsprayer: 12:00pm On May 05, 2020
Labor said they got information that Government wants to really sack workers. Too many agencies duplicating each other.

To be at the safer side, let's sort for Jobs in agencies that has no business with scrapping or merging.

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 1:09pm On May 05, 2020
Any idea about when the embargo on recruitment will be lifted ??
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ademmy102: 1:49pm On May 05, 2020
Zizo96:
Any idea about when the embargo on recruitment will be lifted ??

You can only know when embargo was placed but you can't know when embargo would be lifted. The only way for you to know is when you start hearing that appointment letter being flow hear and there which is an indicator.

Note: Don't expect Federal Government will come out to tell your that embargo has been lifted on employment.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ennyj01(m): 2:16pm On May 05, 2020
Cogent:

Good evening
Please is there anything like probation period for civil service job? On the appointment letter it is written "offer of temporary appointment " as the heading. Why temporary and not permanent?
Also if there is probation period will a woman lose her appointment if she gets pregnant during probation period?

I feel it is very wrong for a lady to get pregnant less than a year of getting a job.. No employer wanna employ a female that is pregnant or considering getting pregnant, they can't be granting maternity leave when you are yet to contribute to the company...

Even most organisations will tell you that you can't get pregnant until you are confirmed
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ayammawa(m): 2:23pm On May 05, 2020
ademmy102:

# There is probation period for civil service job for a duration of 6months to 1year before confirmation of appointment.

# The reason why it was started temporary appointment just because you haven't been confirmed which takes a duration of 6months to 1year

# On the day of assumption of duty make sure you inform your ministry director on your antenatal schedule backed with a written proof from your doctor or the hospital and with that you are covered and if your director so lenient your maternity leave will be completed but your maternity bonus might not be certain because you are still on probation.

Yes Indeed.
You have to pity me o. My ippis registration slip is on my hand. Am only waiting for capturing. I don't know my fet.
It is under federal ministry too.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ademmy102: 2:24pm On May 05, 2020
ennyj01:

I feel it is very wrong for a lady to get pregnant less than a year of getting a job.. No employer wanna employ a female that is pregnant or considering getting pregnant, they can't be granting maternity leave when you are yet to contribute to the company...

Even most organisations will tell you that you can't get pregnant until you are confirmed

That is in private job. In government job you see a pregnant lady collect appointment letter and also resume without questioning. Ministries especially

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ademmy102: 2:33pm On May 05, 2020
Ayammawa:

Yes Indeed.
You have to pity me o. My ippis registration slip is on my hand. Am only waiting for capturing. I don't know my fet.
It is under federal ministry too.

For those that received appointment letter from October - December last year you ought to have been captured on IPPIS in the month of April last month but due to this covid-19 pandemic everything has been placed on hold till when things come to normal
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ennyj01(m): 2:42pm On May 05, 2020
ademmy102:

That is in private job. In government job you see a pregnant lady collect appointment letter and also resume without questioning. Ministries especially

It is well
Don't know anything about ministry works though

(1) (2) (3) ... (284) (285) (286) (287) (288) (289) (290) ... (2249) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: funkyrash(m)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.