Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,239 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:32 AM

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P - Jobs/Vacancies (291) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P (6220579 Views)

Monthly, Net Salaries For Private Sectors, FCMG & Multinational S / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (288) (289) (290) (291) (292) (293) (294) ... (2242) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by LegitDiva: 4:01pm On May 12, 2020
Does anyone have an update on NCC?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 4:07pm On May 12, 2020
Please does anyone have an idea how much Standard Organization of Nigeria (SON) pay as basic salary and their allowance for Bsc. Entry level.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by siina(m): 4:36pm On May 12, 2020
LegitDiva:

There is nothing like upfront payment in FIRS.
Their salary is consolidated
This is very correct

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by cellin: 4:43pm On May 12, 2020
Legitdiva and siina.please I ll appreciate it if you give me the true position. Kindly do that via my mail if you don't want to put it out here.thank you
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by siina(m): 4:51pm On May 12, 2020
cellin:
Legitdiva and siina.please I ll appreciate it if you give me the true position. Kindly do that via my mail if you don't want to put it out here.thank you
the salary is 240k for entry lvl and they have other allowances as well but not upfront

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by jelraj(m): 5:43pm On May 12, 2020
Please does anyone here know about federal mortgage bank of Nigeria...

Their salary and working hours for outsource staff
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 5:48pm On May 12, 2020

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Burchester: 6:10pm On May 12, 2020
LegitDiva:

There is nothing like upfront payment in FIRS.
Their salary is consolidated

Oga upfront is not stated in offer letter.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Oshin56(m): 6:23pm On May 12, 2020
As I enter the group this evening and I saw everybody asking about upfront this and how much is take home of an organization just they sweet me, that thing are now going back to normal. and please don't hesitate to share any agency that are replacing or something about recruitment is going on there so that people can know where to go.

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by cellin: 6:25pm On May 12, 2020
Burchester so there's is upfront afterall but not expressly stated.is that?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by freddybonz(m): 6:37pm On May 12, 2020
Burchester:

Oga upfront is not stsated in offer letter.
Thank u, I don't like arguing that is why I didn't say anything at first when he said they was no upfront
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by siina(m): 6:40pm On May 12, 2020
freddybonz:

Thank u, I don't like arguing that is why I didn't say anything at first when he said they was no upfront
There nothing like upfront in FIRS, they have other allowances though

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by freddybonz(m): 6:43pm On May 12, 2020
siina:
There nothing like upfront in FIRS, they have other allowances though
Anyways when u combine the housing allowance with performance allowance with the other little allowances the money is still good though, upfront or not
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by siina(m): 7:02pm On May 12, 2020
freddybonz:

Anyways when u combine the housing allowance with performance allowance with the other little allowances the money is still good though, upfront or not
don't know about housing allowance o
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Marvyx(m): 8:26pm On May 12, 2020
isah20064u:
Please does anyone have an idea how much Standard Organization of Nigeria (SON) pay as basic salary and their allowance for Bsc. Entry level.
Baba is there anything going on at SON right now? I'll appreciate any info. Thanks.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Burchester: 8:41pm On May 12, 2020
cellin:
Burchester so there's is upfront afterall but not expressly stated.is that?

There is upfront.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by siina(m): 10:14pm On May 12, 2020
Burchester:

There is upfront.
There is no.upfront in FIRS , I.doubt if you know about the organisation at all.

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by kkkp: 10:28pm On May 12, 2020
how much for NPA entry level
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Blksaliyu: 11:07pm On May 12, 2020
LegitDiva:
Does anyone have an update on NCC?
Oga legitdiva please let me know if u get any information about NCC.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by micflo28(m): 5:43am On May 13, 2020
Please how much is FIRS paid and do they take on transfer from another agency
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by turawaa(m): 5:52am On May 13, 2020
micflo28:

Please Always Check previous messages before asking question because this same questions was just answered by people

7 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Maameer99: 6:36am On May 13, 2020
TammyAnybody:

Agency like dis don't advertise for recruitment, they are special class agency meant for the people of the super rich and connected.

I wanted to keep mute on PPPRA recruitment, the truth is that if you don't know A-Class citizens, you can't get jobs like dis. Infact buying options might not even work out.

Nigeria in Diaspora Commission (NIDCOM) will start collecting CV very soon, this will be their pioneee recruitment, their present staff are those who were seconded from various ministry and are not even up to 20 in number. You guys should brace up.

Nigeria Nuclear Regulatory Commission is about commencing recruitment.

Nigeria Communication Commission will forward slots to National Assembly in a month time.

Heard NNPC had forward a letter to NASS asking each Senator to bring only two candidate each..

CBN is warming up for recruitment in January/February, heard it will be open recruitment this time around, but connection will still play out.

NDIC is presently issuing out letter.

PTDF will recruit next month wink

NHIS & NPHCDA to.commence February next year, according to info they gave Senate Committee on Health

Good day boss,
Just wondering about the upfront on PPPRA, don’t see it on the letter or is it that they don’t usually print it along on the appointment letter?
Thanks in advance for you response.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 6:48am On May 13, 2020
micflo28:

210k....after tax and all other deduction

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by hopeful2018: 7:08am On May 13, 2020
Pls what is the current status of PTDF recruitment? If you know anything about this pls Sir.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by hopeful2018: 7:15am On May 13, 2020
TammyAnybody:

210k....after tax and all other deduction
Pls what is the current status of PTDF recruitment? If you know anything about this pls Sir.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ndyfaby: 11:24am On May 13, 2020
Thanks for your insight for your fantastic posting. <a href="https://schoolnewsportal.com/online-courses-2020-for-internationals-students/”>ONLINE COURSES 2020 FOR INTERNATIONALS STUDENTS</a> interested students can apply
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 11:34am On May 13, 2020
hopeful2018:

I have no information on PTDF recruitment.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by GraceSmile1(f): 11:55am On May 13, 2020
Hello house, please asides the hold on recruitments because of the pandemic.
Please is there any inside information about INEC Recruitment since I heard(News) they are bent on holding elections in some states.
Thanks
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ndyfaby: 11:59am On May 13, 2020
Thanks for your insight for your fantastic posting. ONLINE COURSES 2020 FOR INTERNATIONALS STUDENTS interested students can apply
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by binajiya(m): 12:22pm On May 13, 2020
TammyAnybody:

I have no information on PTDF recruitment.
Please what of PEF sir
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by micflo28(m): 12:30pm On May 13, 2020
Can I transfer from paramilitary to FIRS

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 12:43pm On May 13, 2020
micflo28:
Can I transfer from paramilitary to FIRS
Question begging for answer please

(1) (2) (3) ... (288) (289) (290) (291) (292) (293) (294) ... (2242) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Prince806(m), AMA5050, ConTrol15, Omana, enumerica, Jbond(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.