Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,568 members, 7,812,840 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:25 PM

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P - Jobs/Vacancies (319) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P (6231789 Views)

Monthly, Net Salaries For Private Sectors, FCMG & Multinational S / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (316) (317) (318) (319) (320) (321) (322) ... (2245) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Heineken(m): 9:41pm On Jun 10, 2020
carsprayer:
You guys should stop derailing from the purpose of the thread...
that's not derailing bro. The thread carry weight well. Everything cover the thread. The movement too na for job na. Boss this your moniker ehn. Lol

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 9:55pm On Jun 10, 2020
The least you can get a self con in wuse is 450k. If your budget is 250k just stay in Abuja suburbs. You'll get good one for that amount.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by mistacoco2: 10:08pm On Jun 10, 2020
So if everyone start talking about location and cost of rent what do you people think the thread will look like, Please if you want to know cost of rent DM the person so you guys can talk privately.i opened the thread thinking I will read a better info I was so disappointed.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by heskeyw(m): 10:08pm On Jun 10, 2020
carsprayer:
Some hospitals have gotten approval to recruit present. They will advertise for mostly medical related services, but they will employ other non medical staff too... Uni Ilorin Teaching Hospitals, Federal Medical center Keffi, more to come.
Does anybody know whatsup on NAUTH NNEWI recruitment exam that was done before covid19 started??
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by danqujigy(m): 10:45pm On Jun 10, 2020
I said it depends on who is giving it out or how clean it is and I also mentioned "boys quarters". Try and understand submission before commenting pls

Teepy0392:

Not true..u wount even get a standard self contain in lugbe federal housing for that amount..in wuse hold up to 500k upwards

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by danqujigy(m): 10:52pm On Jun 10, 2020

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by danqujigy(m): 10:56pm On Jun 10, 2020

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 8:44am On Jun 11, 2020
Good morning my people, please is it true that federal government haven't payed last month's salary?
I have a client owing me and he keeps saying he hasn't been payed yet. He is a federal government worker. NIPOST precisely.
Thank you guys
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 9:04am On Jun 11, 2020
... Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Folahanmi19(m): 11:01am On Jun 11, 2020
xscoffy:
A friend needs someone to get him a federal job and he will pay any amount it would cost. He is willing and have his full money now.. he studied Engineering and is willing to meet up with any person that got the link....

Here is my WhatsApp number .

... Thanks.

Egungun be careful, na express you dey go

7 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 11:08am On Jun 11, 2020
Folahanmi19:

Egungun be careful, na express you dey go

Egungu don arrange to die finish.

4 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by bukhety(f): 11:28am On Jun 11, 2020
rockstarB:
Good morning my people, please is it true that federal government haven't payed last month's salary?
I have a client owing me and he keeps saying he hasn't been payed yet. He is a federal government worker. NIPOST precisely.
Thank you guys
One even told me federal government have been paying half salary.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by missyojo(f): 11:37am On Jun 11, 2020
rockstarB:
Thank you guys

It's a lie Sis, FG has paid for last month salary oo. Some received before the sallah sef.

6 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ummie6: 1:39pm On Jun 11, 2020
bukhety:

that of the half salary is true for some organisations
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ummie6: 1:41pm On Jun 11, 2020
bukhety:

but they will sort out the lapses afterwards
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ShadowM(m): 3:00pm On Jun 11, 2020
Hello. Does anyone have an idea of what Amcon's Salary is and if they have an upfront?

Before you start asking yes these are the current organisations that are recruiting:

NIRSAL
AMCON
PTDF

That's all the info I have

8 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 3:40pm On Jun 11, 2020
ShadowM:
Hello. Does anyone have an idea of what Amcon's Salary is and if they have an upfront?

Before you start asking yes these are the current organisations that are recruiting:

NIRSAL
AMCON
PTDF

Do you have any info on inec?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 4:08pm On Jun 11, 2020
missyojo:

It's a lie Sis, FG has paid for last month salary oo. Some received before the sallah sef.
Thanks so much
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 4:24pm On Jun 11, 2020
ShadowM:

NIRSAL
AMCON
PTDF

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 5:48pm On Jun 11, 2020
bukhety:

At least the person said half salary, not lie that they haven't been paid at all. I'm disappointed
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Midex88(m): 6:09pm On Jun 11, 2020
ShadowM:

NIRSAL
AMCON
PTDF

I have interest in Nirsal. Please how can you help me. I don’t have anybody to help

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by CBNwords(m): 7:06pm On Jun 11, 2020
ShadowM:

NIRSAL
AMCON
PTDF

Wow, please how are they recruiting?? Is it through CV submission?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by hopeful2018: 7:21pm On Jun 11, 2020
ShadowM:

NIRSAL
AMCON
PTDF

100% true. Do you have idea how much is the salary of fresh graduate at Nirsal and PTDF?

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by missyojo(f): 7:37pm On Jun 11, 2020
rockstarB:

Thanks so much

You are welcome
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 7:40pm On Jun 11, 2020
missyojo:

The guy is playing on my intelligence. He said NIPOST haven't been payed. Hes been owing since two months, I feel like crying.
It doesnt make sense that federal government will pay one sector and neglect the other. No wahala
Sorry for derailing the thread

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by turawaa(m): 7:46pm On Jun 11, 2020
Someone just dropped info about places that are recruiting ....some people first dey ask ...how much are they paying for graduate?

Anyway maybe people here are employed, just trying to swap agencies or ministries.

All is well

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Oshin56(m): 8:23pm On Jun 11, 2020
turawaa:
Someone just dropped info about places that are recruiting ....some people first dey ask ...how much are they paying for graduate?

Anyway maybe people here are employed, just trying to swap agencies or ministries.

All is well
chief that's life for you, everybody with different problems. Wetting consign me with what they are paying make localman find one place to they manage. But Las Las God go help us.

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Favourflavour(f): 8:24pm On Jun 11, 2020
Heineken:
Favourflavour nawao. Where you go hide since?

Brother mi. I dey oh. As things just dey go slowly na im make I hide. How your side?
The way you dey take remember me ehn? Make them do remember give you your hearts desires.

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by laHot1(f): 8:33pm On Jun 11, 2020
How much do the pay those guys in federal ministry of agriculture, the ones with bsc only.
Please help
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by laHot1(f): 8:36pm On Jun 11, 2020
How much do the pay the guys in federal ministry of environment, the ones with bsc.
Someone please answer ..

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Heineken(m): 8:39pm On Jun 11, 2020
Favourflavour:

Brother mi. I dey oh. As things just dey go slowly na im make I hide. How your side?
The way you dey take remember me ehn? Make them do remember give you your hearts desires.
lol I even hide pass you. Funny enough I no dey forget you. Hope you're good mama?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Generaloluseye: 10:08pm On Jun 11, 2020
Hello @all. Who will a letter to any of the recruiting organization be addressed to? E.G NIRSAL and will it be to request for a position for me.
Thanks

Cc Tammyanybody, EngrBriggs

(1) (2) (3) ... (316) (317) (318) (319) (320) (321) (322) ... (2245) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Mumzzy, Daolowu, RickyJesus, Gboy4444, Omuka, VeeVeeMyLuv(m) and 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.