Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,810 members, 7,817,352 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:45 AM

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P - Jobs/Vacancies (321) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P (6254733 Views)

Monthly, Net Salaries For Private Sectors, FCMG & Multinational S / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (318) (319) (320) (321) (322) (323) (324) ... (2250) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Teepy0392(f): 10:58am On Jun 13, 2020
Midex88:

The hunger is too much but there is money to play around and buy job slots. You better don’t fall into the hands of scammers as a result of desperation.
No body has more apl to show us?it gives us hope that tinz r still happening at least�
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Arrowgents: 10:58am On Jun 13, 2020
I should have resumed in FIIRO cos i learnt my letter is ready waiting to the signed by Director General but due to the present situation i dont know when that will be who has an idea how much they pay grad mech engr.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by magaji700(m): 11:08am On Jun 13, 2020
Arrowgents:
I should have resumed in FIIRO cos i learnt my letter is ready waiting to the signed by Director General but due to the present situation i dont know when that will be who has an idea how much they pay grad mech engr.
Which one is FIIRO again? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Saintinoo(m): 11:50am On Jun 13, 2020
mistacoco2:
So if everyone start talking about location and cost of rent what do you people think the thread will look like, Please if you want to know cost of rent DM the person so you guys can talk privately.i opened the thread thinking I will read a better info I was so disappointed.
You opened the thread thinking you will read better info? What stopped you from bringing in better info.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ibrahim94(m): 12:03pm On Jun 13, 2020
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Maiturare1: 12:13pm On Jun 13, 2020
Arrowgents:
Research institute, 90+ i cant say precisely for now but before the minimum wage adjustment, it was N81,088.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by mistacoco2: 1:00pm On Jun 13, 2020
Saintinoo:

You opened the thread thinking you will read better info? What stopped you from bringing in better info.
And who told you I haven't brought any info here?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Omoluwabi4real: 1:35pm On Jun 13, 2020
Pls did any body know how much they pay in NIFU and Pencom
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Arrowgents: 2:14pm On Jun 13, 2020
What other benefits is attached to working in a research institute cos i earn 150k in the private company i work in ikoyi and i am not sure i want to leave the energy industry for govt work.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 2:21pm On Jun 13, 2020
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by missyojo(f): 2:23pm On Jun 13, 2020
Arrowgents:
What other benefits is attached to working in a research institute cos i earn 150k in the private company i work in ikoyi and i am not sure i want to leave the energy industry for govt work.

Good day bro, as for your question I have no idea. But since you aren't interested in the govt job, can you please connect me with it. I'm interested. Thank you as I await your response.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Dollarseeker: 2:32pm On Jun 13, 2020
mistacoco2:
And who told you I haven't brought any info here?
pls don't start Saintinoo don't quote him abeg...let unnecessary argument not occur pls. we need info now and not fight pls

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Dollarseeker: 2:38pm On Jun 13, 2020
Arrowgents:
u can be sacked anytime in dt private job...hope u know that...anything can just go wrong and u will lose the job. go for the fed gov job if the sal is up to 100k. max 2-3 yrs u will get a salary increase... plus if u run masters ur pay will surely increase.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Alexjayson(m): 5:43pm On Jun 13, 2020
Teepy0392:

No body has more apl to show us?it gives us hope that tinz r still happening at least�
Lol things are happening 100%...I collected my Apl last week nd did my IPPIS capturing the following day, don't knw how to post pix here.

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by mredddy(m): 6:04pm On Jun 13, 2020
NPA has started induction for their new recruits.
Meaning recruitment are definitely note on hold.
Let's keep pushing . God help us all.Amen!

[color=#006600][/color]Pls... How true is this information? Someone promise my brother job at NPA and he's been telling him to wait till after covid19
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by SuleimanKano(m): 6:05pm On Jun 13, 2020
Alexjayson:

Lol things are happening 100%...I collected my Apl last week nd did my IPPIS capturing the following day, don't knw how to post pix here.
Congratulations. Cheers

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Teepy0392(f): 6:08pm On Jun 13, 2020
Alexjayson:

Aww congratulations.it will be the opening of greater blessings to u and us all

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Alexjayson(m): 6:11pm On Jun 13, 2020
Teepy0392:

Aww congratulations.it will be the opening of greater blessings to u and us all
Amen boss.......I appreciate

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Shariiiif: 7:06pm On Jun 13, 2020
Pls if you have Connect Press Up, something is happening @
NPA,
ITF,
NABDA
Someone in the system just alert me now.

5 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by yomi96(m): 7:57pm On Jun 13, 2020
Shariiiif:
NPA,
ITF,
NABDA

if paid slot dey,abeg holla
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by skili92: 8:05pm On Jun 13, 2020
Please,who knows how much INEC pay their staff in level 8
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by futuremoma34: 8:28pm On Jun 13, 2020
skili92:
Please,who knows how much INEC pay their staff in level 8

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ademmy102: 9:05pm On Jun 13, 2020
futuremoma34:

Gross pay or Take- home?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by moonberry: 9:10pm On Jun 13, 2020
Shariiiif:
NPA,
ITF,
NABDA

Hmm, I really wish I could get a placement at ITF. But I don't have any connection.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by futuremoma34: 9:17pm On Jun 13, 2020
ademmy102:

Gross pay or Take- home?

Take home

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ujahsolo89: 9:28pm On Jun 13, 2020
Arrowgents:

Bro, I can really take the job at the research institute...
I'm at the verge of completing my MSc so I think the pay should be like 120k if I'm taken...
Pls I beg connect me... I will surely pay you
Ujahsolomon@gmail.com
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by kkkp: 9:56pm On Jun 13, 2020
mredddy:
NPA has started induction for their new recruits.
Meaning recruitment are definitely note on hold.
Let's keep pushing . God help us all.Amen!

[color=#006600][/color]Pls... How true is this information? Someone promise my brother job at NPA and he's been telling him to wait till after covid19
how sure are you about this information?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by kkkp: 9:58pm On Jun 13, 2020
Shariiiif:
NPA,
ITF,
NABDA

Something like collection of APL or what?

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by yomi96(m): 11:29pm On Jun 13, 2020
Alexjayson:

bro link a brother,make we sort the bargain sharp
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Favourflavour(f): 11:43pm On Jun 13, 2020
Heineken:
lol I even hide pass you. Funny enough I no dey forget you. Hope you're good mama?

Very good.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Shariiiif: 11:50pm On Jun 13, 2020
kkkp:

Internal Replacement as I was told
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by CBNwords(m): 12:33am On Jun 14, 2020
kkkp:

Police academy or Port authority??

Please

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (318) (319) (320) (321) (322) (323) (324) ... (2250) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Swagsultan1(m), Maiturare1, Mahonnne, HussenAdul and 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.