Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,588 members, 7,812,913 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:20 PM

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P - Jobs/Vacancies (323) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P (6232236 Views)

Monthly, Net Salaries For Private Sectors, FCMG & Multinational S / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (320) (321) (322) (323) (324) (325) (326) ... (2245) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Dollarseeker: 7:14am On Jun 15, 2020
siina:
please is this NIRSAL the same as the micro finance bank?
Micro finance bank is the means through which they achieve their objectives, which is mainly the provision of loan to small Biz especially in the agri field. Its an institution on its own. They have several micro fin banks. Anyone that has applied should let us know pls...make I no waste transport o.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Dollarseeker: 7:19am On Jun 15, 2020
damofaith:
Good evening house, please I need the knowledge of elders in the house.

I am currently working for one federal house of Representatives and she promised me fg job, truth be told my CV has been submitted to one agency and she collected my printout that I used to apply for two jobs openings and she submitted it, even gave one to one minister who is in charge of that recruitment.

Now I am confused because its almost a year that I have been working and av not seen any job, even I feel like quitting and the pressure my parents are putting on me is turning my head please what should I do?
don't quit...she is doing her best. u will surely get a job. maybe u applied for the bigger boys jobs which would stress her the more....continue to remind her and endeavor to apply for fed jobs with an average start up salary then push it to her table.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nwanyiogwashi(f): 9:00am On Jun 15, 2020
DPR is doing secret replacement

10 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by CBNwords(m): 9:16am On Jun 15, 2020
Nwanyiogwashi:
DPR is doing secret replacement

Wow... Nne biko what's the process of the replacement ? Is it through personal or who know who
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nwanyiogwashi(f): 9:20am On Jun 15, 2020
CBNwords:

Wow... Nne biko what's the process of the replacement ? Is it through personal or who know who
At the bold I don't know what I know is that someone called my friend yesterday to inform her about available slot.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by mistacoco2: 9:21am On Jun 15, 2020
Nwanyiogwashi:
[/b] At the bold I don't know what I know is that someone called my friend yesterday to inform her about available slot.
what it from sale?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nwanyiogwashi(f): 9:29am On Jun 15, 2020
mistacoco2:
what it from sale?
diokpa I don't have the details I only post the information so that you people can make calls

6 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Oshin56(m): 10:41am On Jun 15, 2020
damofaith:
Good evening house, please I need the knowledge of elders in the house.

I am currently working for one federal house of Representatives and she promised me fg job, truth be told my CV has been submitted to one agency and she collected my printout that I used to apply for two jobs openings and she submitted it, even gave one to one minister who is in charge of that recruitment.

Now I am confused because its almost a year that I have been working and av not seen any job, even I feel like quitting and the pressure my parents are putting on me is turning my head please what should I do?
chief you don't have to quite working with her, but try and get her digit so that you can be sending her message.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ogis87: 2:33pm On Jun 15, 2020
Pls House do anyone knows if NOA..National Orientation Agency called for replacement since last year?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Joeboy88: 7:08pm On Jun 15, 2020
Good evening house.. please b/w Fed.Min.of Environment , level 10 step 2 and (Road safety, Immigration, Prison & Custom ),one star, which will you prefer?
urgent please. thanks
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Iyajelili(f): 7:16pm On Jun 15, 2020
Joeboy88:
Good evening house.. please b/w Fed.Min.of Environment , level 10 step 2 and (Road safety, Immigration, Prison & Custom ),one star, which will you prefer?
urgent please. thanks

Please choose any of the paramilitary jobs btw I hope the one star is for B.Sc if not just go for the level 10 ministry of environment.

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by TIGER1001: 7:17pm On Jun 15, 2020
Customs is the best
Joeboy88:
urgent please. thanks

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Molayan: 8:02pm On Jun 15, 2020
TIGER1001:
Customs is the best
Why, despite they are been play less. Though heard the bow have a new salary structure, don't know if it has been implemented
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Hopeyehmey: 8:55pm On Jun 15, 2020
Joeboy88:
urgent please. thanks

My brother go for either Immigration or Customs cos those two jobs are globally recognized all over the world...traveling out to have a vacation/holiday or leave with your family shouldn't be a problem self cos they do have special package for those things....I don't know if much is really attached to prisons sha but isn't the best for young man who can't endure for periods cos nuffin too dey there...as for road safety if u no dey road then u need to be contented with your salary...u can seek God in prayer too sha cos what works for A might not work for B...thats all i can give has an advice...wishing you all the best

7 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 9:06pm On Jun 15, 2020
Joeboy88:
urgent please. thanks
custom, You will never regret it

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 9:37pm On Jun 15, 2020
Please guys help me..
Pls lets chat if you can link me with a government job(Lagos,Ogun)...
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Molayan: 10:04pm On Jun 15, 2020
Kennyhuz:
custom, You will never regret it
What's special about customs
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 10:07pm On Jun 15, 2020

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by SHNAYAJO: 10:17pm On Jun 15, 2020
pls is anything happening at NCAA!?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by TIGER1001: 6:11am On Jun 16, 2020
please what is the influence a federal character state commissioner or chairman wields in securing an employment in a parastatals?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 6:38am On Jun 16, 2020
Something is cooking in FIRS....

16 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by CBNwords(m): 7:12am On Jun 16, 2020
TammyAnybody:

mmm the food never still done angry angry Man dey wait o

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Doloris2626: 8:06am On Jun 16, 2020
Hello house,

Pls how can one gain access to his senator or house member representing his constituency.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Seeker123: 8:37am On Jun 16, 2020
Good morning mr11
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by SuleimanKano(m): 8:40am On Jun 16, 2020
TammyAnybody:
Oga sir, how can I be of those to eat this delicious food? Rgds

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ndokwagirl(f): 9:16am On Jun 16, 2020
ademmy102:

Have responded to your mail.
Please respond to your mail.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by mercygrey177(f): 10:47am On Jun 16, 2020
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 12:22pm On Jun 16, 2020
TammyAnybody:

With reliable sources from the NASS & FIRS, each senator was handed one slot each with principal member going with about 3 - 5 slot.

8 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 12:27pm On Jun 16, 2020
TIGER1001:
please what is the influence a federal character state commissioner or chairman wields in securing an employment in a parastatals?

Very influential, infact they get to collect slots before issuing waivers for recruitment.

6 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Wickedinlaw: 12:34pm On Jun 16, 2020
TammyAnybody:

With reliable sources from the NASS & FIRS, each senator was handed one slot each with principal member going with about 3 - 5 slot.

Thank you for the update. What about those employed late last year and were not allowed to do documentation by the current chairman.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by CBNwords(m): 1:36pm On Jun 16, 2020
TammyAnybody:

I guess HORs too

(1) (2) (3) ... (320) (321) (322) (323) (324) (325) (326) ... (2245) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Daklo, CreekOne, iammdshola(m) and 17 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.