Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,833 members, 7,810,204 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:38 PM

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P - Jobs/Vacancies (358) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P (6220373 Views)

Monthly, Net Salaries For Private Sectors, FCMG & Multinational S / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (355) (356) (357) (358) (359) (360) (361) ... (2242) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by akojifred: 10:19am On Jul 08, 2020
Seankhalifa:
who dey kogi abeg... My fellow omaye make una help me sad
what did u want? State of Orgin or what?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 10:34am On Jul 08, 2020
TariEnoch:
From all indication, third class can't apply right? I mean that of DSS.

Says who? apply if you are interested. You might even have a higher chance than awon 2.1s

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by franashi(f): 11:11am On Jul 08, 2020
Please for delta state,how do I address the letter and where to submit.thank you
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Fredovik(m): 11:22am On Jul 08, 2020
[]The ministry job is not free o...
So make una leave me small[Pls am interested]
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nomzylicious(f): 11:49am On Jul 08, 2020
TammyAnybody:

National Health Insurance Scheme

National Film and Video Censor Board

Infrastructure Concession Regulatory Commission.

Nigeria Communication Commission

Defence Space Administration

Central Bank of Nigeria

The above agency has forwarded request for recruitment waiver at Federal Character Commission awaiting approval
Sir any latest on the above? have the waiver been granted?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Yinbanjonic(m): 11:51am On Jul 08, 2020
Please any idea when the DSS office closes during this covid?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by SmartHanif(m): 12:05pm On Jul 08, 2020
lunacol:

This is to notify you all that DSS is recruiting graduates. Kindly relay this message to interested friends or family. Application closes July 15th.

Requirements:

1). BSc or HND
2). 5 O'level credits in one sitting
3). NYSC Discharge Cert
4). Birth Cert.
5). Local Govt identity
6). Certificate of Medical Fitness from Govt Hospital
7). Must be below 30 yrs.
Mode of Application:

Two handwritten applications through your state of origin. State head offices are now open to receiving applications. Application is strictly via your state of origin, however, only Lagos (Kingsway Road, Ikoyi) and HQ (Aso Drive) Abuja are open to receive applications regardless of applicants' state of origin.

Don't forget to attached 2 colour passport photographs.
Good luck to all applicants!

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by SmartHanif(m): 12:07pm On Jul 08, 2020
Yinbanjonic:
Please any idea when the DSS office closes during this covid?
3:59pm
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Yinbanjonic(m): 12:11pm On Jul 08, 2020
SmartHanif:

3:59pm
Thanks baba
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 12:23pm On Jul 08, 2020
Nomzylicious:

Sir any latest on the above? have the waiver been granted?

Nothing yet
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by TariEnoch(m): 1:41pm On Jul 08, 2020
Age is seriously my barrier when it comes to jobs like this. Am 31, it is clearly on my waec

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Hausa(m): 2:40pm On Jul 08, 2020
TariEnoch:
Age is seriously my barrier when it comes to jobs like this. Am 31, it is clearly on my waec
My waec says 31, but it was a mistake.
I don't turn 31 till November.

I wonder if this will be a problem.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Hausa(m): 2:41pm On Jul 08, 2020
SmartHanif:

Don't forget to attached 2 colour passport photographs.
Good luck to all applicants!
DSS or NPF, which one would you advise?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ojorich(m): 2:45pm On Jul 08, 2020
If you're a Muslim try national hajj commission, APL is raining cats and dogs there

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Misterdhee1(m): 2:46pm On Jul 08, 2020
Please is there anyone who can help with medical fitness certificate?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by SmartHanif(m): 2:52pm On Jul 08, 2020
TariEnoch:
Bro don't be discourage, apply and pray to Lord for His intervention.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 2:53pm On Jul 08, 2020
Hausa:
DSS class, police more money

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 2:53pm On Jul 08, 2020
ojorich:
If you're a Muslim try national hajj commission, APL is raining cats and dogs there

How can we try that?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by SmartHanif(m): 2:54pm On Jul 08, 2020
Hausa:
Apply for both and do Istikharah.

4 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by SmartHanif(m): 2:55pm On Jul 08, 2020
Misterdhee1:
Please is there anyone who can help with medical fitness certificate?
Are you basing in Abj?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by SmartHanif(m): 2:56pm On Jul 08, 2020
Yinbanjonic:
Thanks baba
You're welcome, Good luck!!!
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Misterdhee1(m): 2:57pm On Jul 08, 2020
SmartHanif:

Are you basing in Abj?
Yeah bro
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by SmartHanif(m): 3:00pm On Jul 08, 2020
Misterdhee1:

Yeah bro
Alright, I will talk to a friend who works in Kubwa General Hospital to see if he can assist.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Misterdhee1(m): 3:01pm On Jul 08, 2020
SmartHanif:

Alright, I will talk to a friend who works in Kubwa General Hospital to see if he can assist.
Thank you bro. I stay in Kubwa too
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by SmartHanif(m): 3:04pm On Jul 08, 2020
Misterdhee1:
Thank you bro. I stay in Kubwa too
OK, I will kip u inform ASAP!

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 3:09pm On Jul 08, 2020
ojorich:
pls Sir how can you be of help to me in this regards. My dream job. My email: isah20064u@gmail.com. thanks in anticipation sir

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Folahanmi19(m): 3:29pm On Jul 08, 2020
ojorich:

Can i message you?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 3:46pm On Jul 08, 2020
Please someone called me now about ncc slot that it's available, please is it true??
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Rejoice04(f): 3:46pm On Jul 08, 2020
laHot1:
You want a federal ministry job? I can definitely help! Not free though
myself and a friend need this help.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by hopeful2018: 3:47pm On Jul 08, 2020
damofaith:
Please someone called me now about ncc slot that it's available, please is it true??
Yes. Is true brother. I was just informed a while ago that NCC are sharing apls. Play your cards carefully.
Good Luck!.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 3:47pm On Jul 08, 2020
Baba please help me confirm is ncc slot is available I no wan fall to scam
TammyAnybody:

Nothing yet
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 3:51pm On Jul 08, 2020
The price is scary 40% as I collect apl and 60% the following month
hopeful2018:

Yes. Is true brother. I was just informed a while ago that NCC are sharing apls. Play your cards carefully.
Good Luck!.

(1) (2) (3) ... (355) (356) (357) (358) (359) (360) (361) ... (2242) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Ibaadallah, Wemoveee, POLS, TariqK, kadreeG7(m), Jaybaba7 and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.