Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,015 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:38 AM

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P - Jobs/Vacancies (47) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P (6276011 Views)

Monthly, Net Salaries For Private Sectors, FCMG & Multinational S / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) ... (2256) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by awele186: 11:09pm On Sep 28, 2019
Heard they upgraded them. Don't know how much

No Upfront, their pay is consolidated. My cousin worked there before he joined NDIC this year.
[/quote]
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by micflo28(m): 11:15pm On Sep 28, 2019
daben1:
brother, 117k is still wack? I Dey look for job of 25k like this, even less, I don't mind.. Life!
thought u are working with nihsa
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by daben1(m): 11:17pm On Sep 28, 2019
micflo28:
thought u are working with nihsa
nooo brother, I submitted my CV there, it's been over a month now, nothing
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by deltateam: 1:53pm On Sep 29, 2019
lacasa:
FIRS - 150k

This is what I call salary.

Employers of labour pay stipends and call it salary.

I don't even know where they get the boldness to offer a graduate #15 000.

Some mention "interesting salary package" for a meagre #25 000..
Is it that the person you are paying such rubbish will become useless.

Is life all about eating? No savings. Barely enough to rent a house except face me, I slap you.

4 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Cuteimma1(m): 4:54pm On Sep 29, 2019
My people, please I am in need of a job. I have B.Tech in Mech. Eng
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by eniorisha(m): 8:10pm On Sep 29, 2019
Good day, everyone! Pls, I'm in need of a teaching job with the ministry of education. I know it doesn't come easy but with God & human favor, it's not impossible.

I have a B. Ed(English). All d offers I get around here are wack.

Pls, help a friend! Thanks in anticipation of your efforts.

My digits: 08182896938
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by opefid(m): 2:20am On Sep 30, 2019
burantashii:

For Development Bank of Nigeria recruitment check

https://www.nairaland.com/5434342/development-bank-nigeria-management-trainee#82521704

Guys, can someone be considered without applying online? I want to test something through a Senator.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by deltateam: 5:37am On Sep 30, 2019
Cuteimma1:
My people, please I am in need of a job. I have B.Tech in Mech. Eng

I advise you to go and locate a mechanic and start practising. You think that when you join Engineering to it, you will intimidate us.

Okay, apply to innocen if you can assemble and couple a car.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by deltateam: 5:39am On Sep 30, 2019
eniorisha:
Good day, everyone! Pls, I'm in need of a teaching job with the ministry of education. I know it doesn't come easy but with God & human favor, it's not impossible.

I have a B. Ed(English). All d offers I get around here are wack.

Pls, help a friend! Thanks in anticipation of your efforts.

My digits: 08182896938

That's insensitive of you to call people's efforts 'wack'.

It shows ingratitude and your personality.

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Greatken007(m): 6:19am On Sep 30, 2019
He never said he read Automobile Engineering but Mechanical Engineering, they are two different things. Mechanical Engineering is a broader discipline involving Plant systems such as Turbine,boilers,valves, compressors including Refrigeration and air conditioning, then the Design and production aspect including materials.
Mechanical Engineering is just too broad, it is not Mechanic.

In another development can someone alight the salary structure of NNPC and DPR. Thanks in anticipation.
deltateam:

I advise you to go and locate a mechanic and start practising. You think that when you join Engineering to it, you will intimidate us.

Okay, apply to innocen if you can assemble and couple a car.

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by 2el(m): 9:34am On Sep 30, 2019
opefid:

Guys, can someone be considered without applying online? I want to test something through a Senator.

na dat one sure pass, you better go pressurised your Senator, asap. forget that age nonsense they put on the application portal.

You will make first list if he a member of Committee on Banking or Finance. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by deltateam: 10:50am On Sep 30, 2019
Greatken007:
He never said he read Automobile Engineering but Mechanical Engineering, they are two different things. Mechanical Engineering is a broader discipline involving Plant systems such as Turbine,boilers,valves, compressors including Refrigeration and air conditioning, then the Design and production aspect including materials.
Mechanical Engineering is just too broad, it is not Mechanic.

In another development can someone alight the salary structure of NNPC and DPR. Thanks in anticipation.

It simply means its a lucrative course and could be self employable.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ikea(m): 3:16pm On Sep 30, 2019
Please, anyone who knows the entry level(bsc/hnd) salary for tetfund should help me. Thanks in anticipation of your accurate response.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by id4sho(m): 4:19pm On Sep 30, 2019
ikea:
Please, anyone who knows the entry level(bsc/hnd) salary for tetfund should help me. Thanks in anticipation of your accurate response.
don't know sha, my guy don get offer. Diarris God oooo .it's a nice place to work. Good luck
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 5:33pm On Sep 30, 2019
2el:
How much does these agencies pay for entry level ?

Infrastructure Concession Regulatory Commission

National Health Insurance Scheme

Nigeria Content Development Monitoring Board

INEC

TammyAnybody Reque Abokii8

National Health Insurance Scheme. .130k

INEC... 95K

I don't know of others, but seems they are lucrative Agency

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Abokii8(m): 5:39pm On Sep 30, 2019
ikea:
Entry level Bsc 240k/month

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by opefid(m): 5:45pm On Sep 30, 2019
2el:

na dat one sure pass, you better go pressurised your Senator, asap. forget that age nonsense they put on the application portal.

You will make first list if he a member of Committee on Banking or Finance. cheesy

Jah bless!
We move!
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by id4sho(m): 7:52pm On Sep 30, 2019
TammyAnybody:

INEC... 95K
inec is roughly 72k for degree holders. salary and allowance inclusive, na CONPSS be their salary scale
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by daben1(m): 8:38pm On Sep 30, 2019
ikea:
i submitted my CV there for over a month now, nothing... I'm going there this Wednesday. *cry*
my brother please, if there's anything please let me know so that I'll know how to make my movement.. God bless!
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by 2el(m): 8:40pm On Sep 30, 2019
TammyAnybody:

INEC... 95K

thanks but still need information on the remaining two agency

Infrastructure Concession Regulatory Commission

Nigeria Content Development Monitoring Board

who has idea of how much dis multinational organisation pays

World Health Organisations

Society for Family Health Nigeria

UNICEF
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Macgyver1: 2:35pm On Oct 02, 2019
NARSDA 194K

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Marvyx(m): 5:00pm On Oct 02, 2019
Guys who knows how much NAFDAC, SON and CPC pays?? And if they accept Microbiologists. Baba God help person o. sad
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Amalahajames: 5:42pm On Oct 02, 2019
Marvyx:
Guys who knows how much NAFDAC, SON and CPC pays?? And if they accept Microbiologists. Baba God help person o. sad
t

Even Efcc
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by UnApologeTic1: 7:20pm On Oct 02, 2019
Guys good evening. Please who knows how much NYSC pays a graduate with B.SC? Thanks.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by mistacoco2: 6:59am On Oct 04, 2019
Morning guys.. how much does DSS pay their cadet officer
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by id4sho(m): 7:56am On Oct 04, 2019
mistacoco2:
Morning guys.. how much does DSS pay their cadet officer
my guys don get DSS work, boyz where busy collecting APL upandan this week. I think it should be around 200k.
on the side note, MDAs jobs are flying from September to December because of budgetary preparations and submission. Go and press buttons

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mrukk: 11:47am On Oct 04, 2019
Someone should link me up for God's sake
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Opeyemi4real(m): 1:50pm On Oct 04, 2019
Please info about salaries of agencies under mine and steel ministry? Especially NGSA
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by tozzkinnie: 2:55pm On Oct 04, 2019
Please how much is fedral ministry of finance level 8 salary
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Fiestafetta: 3:24pm On Oct 04, 2019
How much is salary and bonus of federal ministry of employment, labour and productivity?
What is entry level for bsc?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Dollarseeker: 4:11pm On Oct 04, 2019
after seeing the salaries that Tammyanybody posted above, I felt really sick and weak....see better jobs abeg. God go help us, I know and believe.

Pls what's the fresh graduate salary for for Nigeria custom service NCS and also Nigeria Navy. How powerful is a general in the army in terms of helping with a Navy Job?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by infinitio: 5:27pm On Oct 04, 2019
Please, someone should kindly avail me the salary of an Entry level Officer with PPPRA .

cc @Tammyanybody

(1) (2) (3) ... (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) ... (2256) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Iyajelili(f), ADEGUNWA01 and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.