Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,290 members, 7,815,499 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:30 PM

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P - Jobs/Vacancies (449) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P (6245048 Views)

Monthly, Net Salaries For Private Sectors, FCMG & Multinational S / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (446) (447) (448) (449) (450) (451) (452) ... (2248) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by real1000: 7:06pm On Aug 15, 2020
Paramilitary:
Are you from Delta? His constituency? or you just wanna try. Well, if you're from Delta, a little advantage, if you're from his constituency a bit ok. I deleted his number a long time ago. That man is like Tinubu o, he rewards only loyalty. Person wey he know personally. His words are his bond. He go tell you direct say his benefits na for e constituency. He no go bend eyes talk am.
Chai life no balance

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by opj21(m): 7:24pm On Aug 15, 2020
Paramilitary:
Are you from Delta? His constituency? or you just wanna try. Well, if you're from Delta, a little advantage, if you're from his constituency a bit ok. I deleted his number a long time ago. That man is like Tinubu o, he rewards only loyalty. Person wey he know personally. His words are his bond. He go tell you direct say his benefits na for e constituency. He no go bend eyes talk am.
is it not better unlike other guys who will give you fake hope

4 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Paradoxie: 7:26pm On Aug 15, 2020
Folahanmi19:

Thanks for the advice, higher higher bro.... I can only imagine the joy you felt that day you were asked to pick up your APL, I'm looking forward to that day o and i have plans to put a smile on atleast 2 faces that day too.... may God ease all our affairs
Of course it's a day I cant forget soon. Amen to your prayers.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by CBNwords(m): 8:52pm On Aug 15, 2020
Paramilitary:

That man no dey pick em call nor return text messages, em matter tire me o, I'm from Delta state shaa
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 9:29pm On Aug 15, 2020
CBNwords:

That man no dey pick em call nor return text messages, em matter tire me o, I'm from Delta state shaa
Lol, nor be e matter you wan tell me, I know am reach house, I don meet am face to face before he became DSP. He go tell you straight ahead say e stuffs na for e people. DSP no send you o but he's a good man though to his people. He's loved. Truely he dey try
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Omenyi1(m): 9:37pm On Aug 15, 2020
So las las that nwanyiobasi of a lady na scam.

8 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 9:40pm On Aug 15, 2020
Omenyi1:
I don't feel so.

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by real1000: 10:11pm On Aug 15, 2020
Omenyi1:
Nwanyiogwashi is not a scam believe me

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by peacenaija(m): 10:54pm On Aug 15, 2020
Omenyi1:
The big head is not a scam grin
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Folahanmi19(m): 11:00pm On Aug 15, 2020
Abeg no start argument tonight o, if she's real, wetin she do pain me sha because i was looking forward to collecting the tips so much... Life goes on sha
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 11:20pm On Aug 15, 2020
Folahanmi19:
Abeg no start argument tonight o, if she's real, wetin she do pain me sha because i was looking forward to collecting the tips so much... Life goes on sha
Which tips, I will do exactly what she did. You wan use your own spoil other people own abi. Like she said, let those guys get results first before she release the tips. Naso my guy tell e guy say dem don approve money give am for my former company, the other guy called HR department dey talk nonsense to the extent of using my guy as example. Laslas dem delay the guy money over 2 month until yesterday. Everything na sense. The good thing is that the queue will move. Let be reasonable and give everything time.

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by henrymorebaba(m): 6:01am On Aug 16, 2020
I dont think so..
Omenyi1:
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by cephaswizzy(m): 6:32am On Aug 16, 2020
smiley

4 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by CBNwords(m): 6:33am On Aug 16, 2020
real1000:
Nwanyiogwashi is not a scam believe me

Nwanyiogwashi is a full time real babe, never a scam, just that the attitudes of people here have made her know who they really are

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by CBNwords(m): 6:37am On Aug 16, 2020
cephaswizzy:

Spoil wetin?
she said she'll give guys tips here. Nobody forced her. I don't have problem with her but to those wicked and stingy Nairalanders that begged her not to reveal the tips to others yet.
If Tammyanybody have this kind of mindset, do u feel he'll be helping here? Or do u think he doesn't have close relative to share vital info only to them so that we'll not spoil their chances.
Is likely u delta pple got the tips and you're among the seven that begged her not reveal the tips. Person like cbnwords, no come here come find work again or ask questions o. I believe U don enter the top agency grin grin grin

Imagine!!! grin

Abeg I need job o
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by daben1(m): 6:45am On Aug 16, 2020
cephaswizzy:

Spoil wetin?
she said she'll give guys tips here. Nobody forced her. I don't have problem with her but to those wicked and stingy Nairalanders that begged her not to reveal the tips to others yet.
If Tammyanybody have this kind of mindset, do u feel he'll be helping here? Or do u think he doesn't have close relative to share vital info only to them so that we'll not spoil their chances.
Is likely u delta pple got the tips and you're among the seven that begged her not reveal the tips. Person like cbnwords, no come here come find work again or ask questions o. I believe U don enter the top agency grin grin grin
the guy no try, person Wey know how the hustle dey go o... One guy told me that he personally asked cbnwors to share the tips with him, the guy no even answer am... If you can't help someone with tips that was "given" to you free of charge, how you wan take help person again?

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by real1000: 6:46am On Aug 16, 2020
CBNwords:

Nwanyiogwashi is a full time real babe, never a scam, just that the attitudes of people here have made her know who they really are
People are always quick to conclude,Nwanyiogwashi that I know from politics section is no scam.

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by daben1(m): 6:48am On Aug 16, 2020
real1000:
People are always quick to conclude,Nwanyiogwashi that I know from politics section is no scam.
i pray make at least one person(even if it's not me) benefits from her

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by real1000: 6:48am On Aug 16, 2020
Tammyanybody please any news on CBN recruitment yet?

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by real1000: 6:51am On Aug 16, 2020
daben1:
i pray make at least one person(even if it's not me) benefits from her
Baba God no go shame us
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Folahanmi19(m): 7:17am On Aug 16, 2020
Paramilitary:
Which tips, I will do exactly what she did. You wan use your own spoil other people own abi. Like she said, let those guys get results first before she release the tips. Naso my guy tell e guy say dem don approve money give am for my former company, the other guy called HR department dey talk nonsense to the extent of using my guy as example. Laslas dem delay the guy money over 2 month until yesterday. Everything na sense. The good thing is that the queue will move. Let be reasonable and give everything time.

That's not what I'm saying bro, i mean she said she wont be sharing any tips again just because some people insulted her, that's not the way to go about it... Well, it's gone nw, we move
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ufelirahmat: 7:36am On Aug 16, 2020
Good morning nairalanders,I believe we all are doing great this morning if so,may God be praised. I want to use this opportunity to appeal to the angels in human form that God has chosen to render help to the helpless ones like me here to not be discouraged by the comments of some people,I have found this thread to be very helpful and would be grateful if I can get linked-up to a ministry job opening.Thanks in advance.N.B:My Feedthenation food Network advert is no scam o.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Progress17: 8:08am On Aug 16, 2020
Good morning nairalanders, thank you so Mich for your help, having followed up this group I have to admit that its has been so helpful ever since and for that I say kudos to everyone. Moreover, I would love to know the salary range for entry-level 08 for Both NEMA and ECOWAS, thanks and God bless
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by bulaj(m): 8:19am On Aug 16, 2020
The way people ask for salary ranges for certain agencies, you would think they are the ones signing their own APL.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by leveljames(m): 8:22am On Aug 16, 2020
CBNwords:

bro, pls share d info make we both help each other na
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by leveljames(m): 8:23am On Aug 16, 2020
real1000:
pls u guys shld share d info
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by real1000: 9:00am On Aug 16, 2020
leveljames:
pls u guys shld share d info
Which information kwa? she did not give me any and I did not ask her for anything.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 9:21am On Aug 16, 2020
cephaswizzy:

Spoil wetin?
Lol, I am not one of the beneficiary bro but I feel she's not totally wrong. Let's those guys get feedback first. Too much of salt dey spoil soup and I am not Delta

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Asquare84(m): 9:30am On Aug 16, 2020
Lutie20:
NBAIS have started giving APL on tuesday

Abuja office or Zaria office
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Muadh88: 9:39am On Aug 16, 2020
Some people on nairaland never fail to amaze me.

Someone said she had tips to share but decided to postpone it because she wanted to see results first and most are calling her a scam. Haba! How can you just sit and judge someone sooo speedily like that.

Sometimes, to get good things in life one must be extremely patient. I know it isn't right to break a promise but she told everyone her reason for postponement even though we know it didnt favor the majority who were anxious.

At least, give her benefit of doubt because it wont cost you anything to wait. If na scam na to just forget the matter and if no be scam na to reap the benefit of the good advice. Simple and short.

Is it not the same people on this forum that are job seekers wey senators, HORs and other VIPs dey post anyhow. But you get choice than to be patient with them? In fact some people will post you tire to the extent that you go wan swear for them only for you to be sitting eating your garri and their call go enter say make you come collect Apl.

Patience brings nothing but good my brothers and sisters. May God bless our hustle.

11 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by AmandaLuv(f): 10:19am On Aug 16, 2020
OLESCO:

Those people no get joy at all lol...... I sent him appreciation message via WhatsApp yesterday, he is yet to reply. though he probably disabled the "last seen" button of his WhatsApp. I am not kinda sure if he have seen it or not but it showed "grey double strike" rather than "blue double strike" for seen messages ..... God no go shame us OHHH lol
My Dear he has read your message. That's our politicians for u.
He doesn't reply to nobody's(sorry for that word). I'm from his constituency, his village proper. I've had his number since January last year and I still have his number. Tried everything I could to reach out to him when I had emergency. Sought for his assistance for more than 8 months until I gave up on him. He's not entitled to help me that I understand and I hold nothing against him. He's a good man tho and always ready to attract anything good to his constituency.
I remember how he fought and made sure that the Registrar of MOUAU must come from his constituency. Today, the Registrar is from there and everybody is being given admission/employment like pure water.

Note: He picks his phone line, especially this number directly. So if he replies/answers ur call u don make am.

9 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by eddiense: 10:48am On Aug 16, 2020
Please who has the phone number of Hon. Solomon Adaelu Ezinwa and Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe. Please it's needed ASAP.

(1) (2) (3) ... (446) (447) (448) (449) (450) (451) (452) ... (2248) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Alfredd16, TariqK, Starstar, Valme1010, Embiid, hannychic, DUNKA(m), Loneranger59, prophetic69(m), davefieldpop(m), simmydebadest(m), Yarok(m) and 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.