Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,506 members, 7,816,204 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:36 AM

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P - Jobs/Vacancies (455) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P (6249229 Views)

Monthly, Net Salaries For Private Sectors, FCMG & Multinational S / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (452) (453) (454) (455) (456) (457) (458) ... (2249) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by monibay24: 8:25pm On Aug 17, 2020
oluwabukola855:
Please does anyone has an idea on the salary scale for an entry level in ministry of justice?
HND is 60k
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by mayysen(f): 8:46pm On Aug 17, 2020
Please if you have a genuine Firs or any other agency slot for sale. Pm or mention me. Scammers clear off.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Delightful8(f): 8:46pm On Aug 17, 2020
NekkyCee:
I feel pained seeing people beg for jobs...Every storm is a passing phase.This too shall pass.
Amen
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by futuremoma34: 9:10pm On Aug 17, 2020
mr11:
madam busy body and jealousy essential workers are coming to work cheesy grin take your envy
and jealous to your village people.

Fool, idiot olodo.... You dnt work with PEF... Take your fake ass out of Hia. Help you kno dy help.. Information you kno dy give. I wonder Wetin you still dy do for Hia.. Nonsense

19 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by NEZON(m): 9:18pm On Aug 17, 2020
[quote author=kachii77 post=92930059]hello Tammy, from this list so far how many have started their recruitment so far

[/
please @Tammy do you have any idea what is happening at nnpc,guys are waiting for Apl but the silence is confusing.Pls any information share here bro. Thanks
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by mr11(m): 9:22pm On Aug 17, 2020
futuremoma34:

Fool, idiot olodo.... You dnt work with PEF... Take your fake ass out of Hia. Help you kno dy help.. Information you kno dy give. I wonder Wetin you still dy do for Hia.. Nonsense
shocked shocked shocked Your type can kill

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by futuremoma34: 9:27pm On Aug 17, 2020
mr11:
[/b] shocked shocked shocked Your type can kill

And your type can do rituals for Africa.. Truth is I can kill your type a million times... Nonsense.. Fake ass man

5 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Klymaxbankz(m): 9:28pm On Aug 17, 2020
Gud evening!!! Please who has an idea of the entry level salary and oda benefits of PTI petroleum training institute...TNX in advance
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 9:41pm On Aug 17, 2020
Klymaxbankz:
Gud evening!!! Please who has an idea of the entry level salary and oda benefits of PTI petroleum training institute...TNX in advance
More or less as that of any agency under ministry of petroleum (SS6 salary structure)
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by kkkp: 9:41pm On Aug 17, 2020
Mr11 and futuremoma you are derailing this thread �

6 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by sahjury(m): 9:49pm On Aug 17, 2020
Yea your are right about NHIS BUT IS FOR JUNIOR STAFF FOR NOW FROM LEVEL 3-6
kachii77:
hello Tammy, from this list so far how many have started their recruitment so far

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by daben1(m): 10:18pm On Aug 17, 2020
Klymaxbankz:
my friend served there, that place is dope... very dope, by the way any show please?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by daben1(m): 10:21pm On Aug 17, 2020
NekkyCee:
I feel pained seeing people beg for jobs...Every storm is a passing phase.This too shall pass.
nekky, how have you been na, I hope you're fine?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by daben1(m): 10:24pm On Aug 17, 2020
futuremoma34:

And your type can do rituals for Africa.. Truth is I can kill your type a million times... Nonsense.. Fake ass man
mamma! E Don do, Abeg. Make we Dey reason way forward ➡
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Abduloojava: 10:43pm On Aug 17, 2020
sahjury:

Thanks for the update....
Please method of applying.

When will they start with Senior cadre?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Klymaxbankz(m): 10:43pm On Aug 17, 2020
Paramilitary:
More or less as that of any agency under ministry of petroleum (SS6 salary structure)
Please can I get the range(ss6 salary structure).. TNX
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Klymaxbankz(m): 10:46pm On Aug 17, 2020
daben1:
my friend served there, that place is dope... very dope, by the way any show please?
Ntn.... can I get d range(the figure)
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by oluwabukola855: 11:03pm On Aug 17, 2020
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by oluwabukola855: 11:04pm On Aug 17, 2020
Bsc?
monibay24:
HND is 60k
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by daben1(m): 11:17pm On Aug 17, 2020
Klymaxbankz:
Ntn.... can I get d range(the figure)
That I don't know
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by eddieo(m): 11:35pm On Aug 17, 2020
I know someone with a BSc Chemistry ho secured job placement there last month. Scienec students can work there. I also know a geologist who works there.
froshroy:
Must one study any course relating to accounting for one to be in FIRS? Can a science student work there?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by bukhety(f): 6:51am On Aug 18, 2020
It is well!
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Bluev: 6:56am On Aug 18, 2020
Hello guys
So i got the contact of my HOR but i don't really know how n where to start from, pls can someone kindly help me by putting me through on how i can start pushing my luck as to get his attention.
I will really appreciate.
Thanks

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by kayayo(m): 7:06am On Aug 18, 2020
Whiterose21:
Good evening everyone. Please who knows whether UBEC is recruiting?
I also want to know if UBEC is recruiting
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by kayayo(m): 7:09am On Aug 18, 2020
Whiterose21:

Good morning, please I sent you a mail. Thanks
please, is there anybody that know the salary structure UBEC is using.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by siina(m): 7:12am On Aug 18, 2020
henrymorebaba:
sent you a pm
pls in also need FIRS chairman number
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by NekkyCee(f): 7:13am On Aug 18, 2020
Yes dear. I'm doing well. Thanks. How have you been managing?
daben1:
nekky, how have you been na, I hope you're fine?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Joedominic723: 7:38am On Aug 18, 2020
Paramilitary:
Are you from Delta? His constituency? or you just wanna try. Well, if you're from Delta, a little advantage, if you're from his constituency a bit ok. I deleted his number a long time ago. That man is like Tinubu o, he rewards only loyalty. Person wey he know personally. His words are his bond. He go tell you direct say his benefits na for e constituency. He no go bend eyes talk am.
yes! I am a deltan, from his constituency....please anyone with his number should please help a brother, thanks
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by CBNwords(m): 8:08am On Aug 18, 2020
Joedominic723:
yes! I am a deltan, from his constituency....please anyone with his number should please help a brother, thanks

Will drop it in your mail, kindly PM sir
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by daben1(m): 8:12am On Aug 18, 2020
NekkyCee:
Yes dear. I'm doing well. Thanks. How have you been managing?
it's not easy o, my sister
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ummie6: 8:35am On Aug 18, 2020
sahjury:
pls is it an opened recruitment for junior staff of na based on connection,I'll appreciate any further information you can give pls
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ummie6: 8:39am On Aug 18, 2020
Paramilitary:
Likely between first week and second week of September. Note that I am not speaking authoritatively o
pls is firs accepting CV's or its strictly who knows who process?

(1) (2) (3) ... (452) (453) (454) (455) (456) (457) (458) ... (2249) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: PlsBanMe, Daklo, Blankstare(m) and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.