Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,134 members, 7,814,974 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:11 AM

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P - Jobs/Vacancies (454) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P (6243144 Views)

Monthly, Net Salaries For Private Sectors, FCMG & Multinational S / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (451) (452) (453) (454) (455) (456) (457) ... (2247) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 1:35pm On Aug 17, 2020
abdul824:
abeg who knows when the next batch of firs Apl will be reased
Likely between first week and second week of September. Note that I am not speaking authoritatively o

4 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Sultan8: 1:51pm On Aug 17, 2020
I pray the firs next batch gets their APL before then.

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by nurez305(m): 2:01pm On Aug 17, 2020
SucreBlack:
Unical (5 slots only)
Non-academic 700k
Lecturing 1.5m
Drop your contact if interested.

Non-academic 500k down payment and balance after collecting APL.
Lecturing 1m down payment and balance after collecting APL.

Be ready to sign agreement with two witnesses.

I need the non academic staff, but I have hnd upper credit
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by abuuthmaan: 2:01pm On Aug 17, 2020
mr11:
OK madam, today is Monday morning and a busy day cheesy

have you forgotten we are still on strike?

4 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Sultan8: 2:03pm On Aug 17, 2020
️️️️ ️
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by nurez305(m): 2:05pm On Aug 17, 2020
R3B3L:
dm!
please If you have any for me too, kindly DM me
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by nurez305(m): 2:43pm On Aug 17, 2020
NewDelhi:
If you're an accountant/economist and need a job in Lagos, I can be of help.

ZFor science course like biochemistry, mcb and other related fields , I can help too

That's if you don't see 80k monthly as a bad deal.
baba how far, can you still assist in getting a job... I'm an accountant and I stay in lagos
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by sahjury(m): 3:10pm On Aug 17, 2020
We pray so bro.whatsap me with this num 07034838995
Paramilitary:
Likely between first week and second week of September. Note that I am not speaking authoritatively o
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 3:19pm On Aug 17, 2020
francisgodstime:
Good morning guys pls I want to know if someone can be disqualified base on height despite been give Civil defense slot. cos I read somewhere that d height requirement is 1.68m and am 1.55m
pls need answer on dos
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by enoconcernu: 3:25pm On Aug 17, 2020
Ministry of Health and
NHIS.

If u know ur way push forward o....

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by sahjury(m): 3:30pm On Aug 17, 2020
Heard they gave NHIS waiver for recruitment but don't knw if they have started,pls have they started?
enoconcernu:
Ministry of Health and
NHIS.

If u know ur way push forward o....
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Samklef413: 3:33pm On Aug 17, 2020
francisgodstime:
Good morning guys pls I want to know if someone can be disqualified base on height despite been give Civil defense slot. cos I read somewhere that d height requirement is 1.68m and am 1.55m

I'm not sure since it's slot package..
Any update about list?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by cuteemperor(m): 3:47pm On Aug 17, 2020
magaji700:

Come let's take a selfie. Oya, say 'cheese'. wink

Cheese ���
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ori9: 3:51pm On Aug 17, 2020
Paramilitary:

Someone should authoritatively confirm this infor please

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ori9: 3:52pm On Aug 17, 2020
Sultan8:
I pray the firs next batch gets their APL before then.

I pray so too
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 4:47pm On Aug 17, 2020
abuuthmaan:

Who tell you sey Audio staff are part of the strike action? cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Uzowee(m): 4:51pm On Aug 17, 2020
Please what's the salary for contiss 07 step 2?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by EmmaJnr1: 5:10pm On Aug 17, 2020
pls what's the salary of CONPSS 08 step 1
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by mr11(m): 5:25pm On Aug 17, 2020
abuuthmaan:

So you also forgot that essential workers are coming to work grin cheesy Keep your jealousy to your village people

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by mr11(m): 5:26pm On Aug 17, 2020
jaytomalex:
". . . and as for people that think their hate will stop me Nwanyiogwashi from working at CBN make una continue . . ." This is where I can confidently call bullshit on Nwanyiogwashi. CBN that she wanted to leave is now where we're "stopping her from working."

" . . . well your hate and jealous won't stop me from receiving my salary monthly." This is where I call bullshit on mr11. Similar tone.

If someone is genuine, you'll know. Asides the inconsistency in the story, people who work @ CBN & PEF simply don't talk like this. Clout chasers.
OK thanks
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by mr11(m): 5:29pm On Aug 17, 2020
futuremoma34:

Mtweee... Have my time now.... When we know that, it is only from level 12 and above the go work.. Dy Dia dy form busy.. Nonsense
madam busy body and jealousy essential workers are coming to work cheesy grin take your envy
and jealous to your village people

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by mr11(m): 5:30pm On Aug 17, 2020
futuremoma34:

Mtweee... Have my time now.... When we know that, it is only from level 12 and above the go work.. Dy Dia dy form busy.. Nonsense
madam busy body and jealousy essential workers are coming to work cheesy grin take your envy
and jealous to your village people.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 5:56pm On Aug 17, 2020
mr11:
and jealous to your village people.
Bros, you be my man but you dey Bleep up o. No let PEF money climb your head o. It's good you now have a job but there are many miles to climb. Mehn dey here wey dey on low. Few words are enough for the wise. Humble yourself before God and men. I sent a mail the last time, you didn't reply.

12 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by daben1(m): 6:00pm On Aug 17, 2020
Paramilitary:
Bros, you be my man but you dey Bleep up o. No let PEF money climb your head o. It's good you now have a job but there are many miles to climb. Mehn dey here wey dey on low. Few words are enough for the wise. Humble yourself before God and men. I sent a mail the last time, you didn't reply.
para! I'm with you on this... "humble yourself before God and men"
Talk!

7 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by daben1(m): 6:08pm On Aug 17, 2020
Paramilitary:
even me self, I send am email, no response, anything Wey person do, I Dey understand
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 6:21pm On Aug 17, 2020
daben1:
even me self, I send am email, no response, anything Wey person do, I Dey understand
Lol, in all...just know that no one owe you anything....If you get help, be thankful and show appreciation. If you don't, give thanks to God and move. Where you dey go, you go reach so long as you don't lose focus.

Me I can never support looking down on people because I need help from you. It's not done

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by daben1(m): 6:37pm On Aug 17, 2020
Paramilitary:
Lol, in all...just know that no one owe you anything....If you get help, be thankful and show appreciation. If you don't, give thanks to God and move. Where you dey go, you go reach so long as you don't lose focus.

Me I can never support looking down on people because I need help from you. It's not done
honestly. with God, we'll all reach our "destination"
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by oluwabukola855: 7:07pm On Aug 17, 2020
Please does anyone has an idea on the salary scale for an entry level in ministry of justice?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Bluev: 7:13pm On Aug 17, 2020
Please lets not be quick to judge even though some folks here don't know how to relate..
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by NekkyCee(f): 7:27pm On Aug 17, 2020
I feel pained seeing people beg for jobs...Every storm is a passing phase.This too shall pass.

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by kachii77: 7:29pm On Aug 17, 2020
hello Tammy, from this list so far how many have started their recruitment so far

TammyAnybody:

National Health Insurance Scheme

National Film and Video Censor Board

Infrastructure Concession Regulatory Commission.

Nigeria Communication Commission

Defence Space Administration

Central Bank of Nigeria

The above agency has forwarded request for recruitment waiver at Federal Character Commission awaiting approval

(1) (2) (3) ... (451) (452) (453) (454) (455) (456) (457) ... (2247) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Ololade1999 and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.