Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,215 members, 7,815,246 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:33 AM

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P - Jobs/Vacancies (453) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P (6244108 Views)

Monthly, Net Salaries For Private Sectors, FCMG & Multinational S / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (450) (451) (452) (453) (454) (455) (456) ... (2247) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by futuremoma34: 5:02am On Aug 17, 2020
Nasir246:
boss abeg me na info i de find..i hear say your office almost finish recruitment process..abeg u sabi when apl go start to de fly?..i hope say that pengassan stuff no go spoil show...

Guy forget it... He is not working with PEF...

8 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by mr11(m): 5:26am On Aug 17, 2020
futuremoma34:

Guy forget it... He is not working with PEF...
Why the jealous madam? Seriously Seriously you guys are full of hate,envy and jealous shocked well your hate and jealous won't stop me from receiving my salary monthly grin

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Overself: 6:55am On Aug 17, 2020
mr11:
Why the jealous madam? Seriously Seriously you guys are full of hate,envy and jealous shocked well your hate and jealous won't stop me from receiving my salary monthly grin
gringrin
Man must wak!
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by mr11(m): 7:05am On Aug 17, 2020
Overself:

gringrin
Man must wak!
Seriously some people are full of hate
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by abimbola74(m): 7:08am On Aug 17, 2020
mistacoco2:
She should keep her information to herself. What will be will be.
You can choose to ignore her posts rather than talking for everybody.

No b everybody go do wetin u like nah .
Ignore her infos rather than saying she should keep it to herself bruh

She no force anybody nah
Nah choice

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Folahanmi19(m): 7:18am On Aug 17, 2020
E don do na... Ahan

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Worldoma: 7:19am On Aug 17, 2020
Mubibond:
Tammy any information regarding the DSS recruitmennt?

Mubibond, I sent you pm could you please reply. Thanks.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by futuremoma34: 7:40am On Aug 17, 2020
mr11:

Your audio salary Abi?

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by mr11(m): 7:51am On Aug 17, 2020
futuremoma34:

Your audio salary Abi?
OK madam, today is Monday morning and a busy day cheesy
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 8:02am On Aug 17, 2020
mr11:
boss abeg answer my question..you get any info
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ogwoliun: 8:13am On Aug 17, 2020
mr11:
Please learn to ignore...you know what I mean.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by OjogbonSkilash: 8:17am On Aug 17, 2020
Please, anything ongoing in DPR?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by futuremoma34: 8:26am On Aug 17, 2020
Nasir246:
boss abeg answer my question..you get any info

He will not answer you because, he knows he is not working with PEF..

7 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by futuremoma34: 8:27am On Aug 17, 2020
mr11:

Mtweee... Have my time now.... When we know that, it is only from level 12 and above the go work.. Dy Dia dy form busy.. Nonsense

6 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by hoppcee: 8:29am On Aug 17, 2020
SucreBlack:
Unical (5 slots only)
Non-academic 700k
Lecturing 1.5m
Drop your contact if interested.

Non-academic 500k down payment and balance after collecting APL.
Lecturing 1m down payment and balance after collecting APL.

Be ready to sign agreement with two witnesses.

I am interested in the academic job. I have a M.Sc (PhD Grade). My number is 08162911871
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by henrymorebaba(m): 8:42am On Aug 17, 2020
is OK guys , let's think of how to move forward.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Supermajor(m): 8:59am On Aug 17, 2020
mr11:

Oga u dy try o, u even get time to dy ans all this bad belle people.

One fact with this forum is that those that don't even have anything and no hope for them are the ones hating and showing jealousy instead of them to be humble and be praying for favor from God to touch anyone that will be of help to them...

Anyways by the time they chase every informant away from the thread sheybi dem go Kuku rest na.

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by daben1(m): 9:28am On Aug 17, 2020
Supermajor:

One fact with this forum is that those that don't even have anything and no hope for them are the ones hating and showing jealousy instead of them to be humble and be praying for favor from God to touch anyone that will be of help to them...

Anyways by the time they chase every informant away from the thread sheybi dem go Kuku rest na.
he who has life has hope bro, don't conclude yet

4 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Kariian: 9:31am On Aug 17, 2020
That’s the problem with Nigerians. Always quick to tag people as haters when they are quick to see the truth and call out bullshit. Not everyone is a hater. Most have a mind of their own and think for themselves. They are not easily deceived by words and are quick to see through lies. It’s not hating my brother. It’s called having a mind of your own.
Supermajor:

13 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by OLESCO(f): 9:36am On Aug 17, 2020
AmandaLuv:
My Dear he has read your message. That's our politicians for u.
He doesn't reply to nobody's(sorry for that word). I'm from his constituency, his village proper. I've had his number since January last year and I still have his number. Tried everything I could to reach out to him when I had emergency. Sought for his assistance for more than 8 months until I gave up on him. He's not entitled to help me that I understand and I hold nothing against him. He's a good man tho and always ready to attract anything good to his constituency.
I remember how he fought and made sure that the Registrar of MOUAU must come from his constituency. Today, the Registrar is from there and everybody is being given admission/employment like pure water.

Note: He picks his phone line, especially this number directly. So if he replies/answers ur call u don make am.

yes its this number...... someone that read ur message and ignore it, wetin I wan even tell am if paraventur I call him.... may hello good day Sir .... then I will "off my mic"

this life ehhh, its only God that can help us

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by xtianfemi: 10:00am On Aug 17, 2020
SucreBlack:
Unical (5 slots only)
Non-academic 700k
Lecturing 1.5m
Drop your contact if interested.

Non-academic 500k down payment and balance after collecting APL.
Lecturing 1m down payment and balance after collecting APL.

Be ready to sign agreement with two witnesses.

.Please I am interested,my email is xtianfemi@gmail.com and my phine number is 08068573202
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Crystalgirl: 10:22am On Aug 17, 2020
Angry about what exactly? Why are Nigerians so entitled She owes no one anything at all. You have no right whatsoever to be angry at her. She can change her mind at any point in time, it’s totally up to her, she’s not obligated to help anyone here so let’s be guided.

mistacoco2:
I have been quiet on this matter. I condemn those who called her scam but what she did was wrong! She came to this thread and categorically told people she will tell us how to get a good connect in an easy way rising the hope of everybody on this thread. my brother the country is hard already, unemployed youths are depressed some are anxious to hear of any news here. She came to this thread make a promise, gave a specific date to release the promise when the time comes to release the promise she start giving some excuse of waiting for some set of people before saying it and you expect people not to get angry.
Please next time Mrs nwayniogwashi if you want to give message like that specify that " the message is for specific people" instead of rising hope of people without fulfilling your promise.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 10:36am On Aug 17, 2020

10 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Skengman: 11:01am On Aug 17, 2020
Supermajor:

Pls seamer down, condensending statements won’t get you anywhere.

I’ve had time to go through some pages of the this esteemed thread to determine the root cause of tantrums and as the self appointed Hon Justice, I would like to say these few words;

It’s understandable that tempers and expectations here are running high given the fact that different MDA’s are either doing recruitment or issuing appointment letters and members here are trying so hard to be part of the fortunate ones.

I must commend Dan...., the person who took it upon himself to source for numbers for hopefuls, at no cost. You are truly a legend for meeting all those plenty requests. I still wonder how u were able to do it. God bless u profoundly.

To Nwanyi....., the person who was going to give tips on how to secure an appointment letter. Granted you owe nobody here anything, but at the very least do not raise people’s hopes. A lot of persons here are wounded and you just succeeded in causing more pain to them. The only way they thought best to get back at you was to call u out, to either get you to act or refrain from parading yourself as a demigod. You should assist if you are going to, as there’s no need in prolonging peoples pain.

To mr11, I have nothing much to say to you. If my memory serves me well, you sometime ago informed the members here how you got a job through some means that can best be described as God’s favour, everyone, was happy with you and tapped into your blessings, so, I see no reason why you should come back to rub it on their faces, saying they are jealous of u, in the guise of brokering peace after they celebrated you. I believe you came to douse the tension here, but my brother, let me go on a limb to tell you here that you failed woefully. It goes without saying you spiralled the issue.

To everyone, including myself, please let’s be guided. I know so many of us have gotten useful information here and we do not want to scare persons with useful information from dropping it here. God will surely answer our prayers.

I will be amiss if I don’t thank those with useful info, and the helpers also, pls pardon me, I can’t begin to list the names. God will reward you and also help you with your own needs.

This is my verdict grin grin

God bless u all.

29 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 11:31am On Aug 17, 2020
Good morning guys pls I want to know if someone can be disqualified base on height despite been give Civil defense slot. cos I read somewhere that d height requirement is 1.68m and am 1.55m
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by TheWizPhoenix(m): 11:34am On Aug 17, 2020
Crystalgirl:
Angry about what exactly? Why are Nigerians so entitled She owes no one anything at all. You have no right whatsoever to be angry at her. She can change her mind at any point in time, it’s totally up to her, she’s not obligated to help anyone here so let’s be guided.

Forget about being entitled, the moment she willingly came to make a promise about tips then she should be ready for whatever ensues.
You can't promise food to people that are hungry and expect that everyone of them will take it with all smiles when you decide to do otherwise.

At the end of the day, this issue is worn out and irrelevant to everyone involved.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by R3B3L(m): 11:39am On Aug 17, 2020
Ussy210:
If you have a job slot for sale or knows someone that knows someone, kindly inbox me.
Scammers lol scam cannot scam SCAM las las na guardroom go be your new abode just have that at the back of your mind, referral fee is 100point. Am in Abuja✌�
dm!
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by danqujigy(m): 11:50am On Aug 17, 2020
she isn't a scam. I was sent what she shared with the guys

Omenyi1:
So las las that nwanyiobasi of a lady na scam.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 12:18pm On Aug 17, 2020
danqujigy:

Goodmorning bro. I ask for a contact. You asked that I remind you and I have been on your inbox but no replies. Please check your mail, I just reiterated my request. Thanks, waiting to hear from you.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Stepson: 12:41pm On Aug 17, 2020
danqujigy:

Thank you Dan. Now the tension should die down please

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 12:42pm On Aug 17, 2020
danqujigy:

Would you be kind enough to share with me?

Thanks for the one you sent weeks back. I appreciate.

Did you finally get Sadiya farouq's number?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by abdul824: 1:27pm On Aug 17, 2020
abeg who knows when the next batch of firs Apl will be reased

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (450) (451) (452) (453) (454) (455) (456) ... (2247) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: davefieldpop(m), oluxmondd2, Alfredd16, Hinokami, Oppy2020, onmylane, jaybest90(m) and 12 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.