Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,667 members, 7,816,736 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:03 PM

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P - Jobs/Vacancies (482) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P (6251187 Views)

Monthly, Net Salaries For Private Sectors, FCMG & Multinational S / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (479) (480) (481) (482) (483) (484) (485) ... (2249) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by GreaterGraceGG(f): 9:49pm On Aug 28, 2020
mredddy:
If you have any connect at ministry of women affairs press button.... They are giving out APL
Thanks for the information
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by HooxJnr(m): 9:59pm On Aug 28, 2020
bulaj:

I can only imagine your plight sir, as even to carter for only myself is not easy, talk more of having a wife and kid.
I read your text, and to be frank you shot yourself in the leg a few times in your message.
1.)You came across too emotional, no one wants to deal with another's emotional baggage. Even your spouse sometimes will tire.
2.) you present situation is only temporary, schools will reopen soon. That's what he will say in his mind. No point telling him about your employer's inability to pay your salary. Only a few with your qualification would remain a teacher if given better opportunity. Always state that you are seeking for better opportunities, not just survival.
3.) unless you are asked directly, Don't tell him what to do or how to go about helping you.
4.) Lastly, don't threaten to do anything stupid, like suicide or loosing faith in humanity. We are total strangers to these people, it will not move them one bit.

Thank you so much for your positive input, I am most grateful. Your corrections are well noted... Can I send you a pm please? Just need help to scrutinize my next write up before sending it out, I promise not to bug you unnecessarily. Thanks

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by mredddy(m): 10:12pm On Aug 28, 2020
I don't know o, all I know is that they are giving out appointment Letter s... My sis collect today
hoppcee:

I thought it’s the Federal Civil Service Commission that should do that.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by bulaj(m): 10:14pm On Aug 28, 2020
HooxJnr:

Thank you so much for your positive input, I am most grateful. Your corrections are well noted... Can I send you a pm please? Just need help to scrutinize my next write up before sending it out, I promise not to bug you unnecessarily. Thanks

Bug me? Who am I? Please feel free. I am happy to connect with you.

6 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by deeza4mum: 10:28pm On Aug 28, 2020
danqujigy:
Any update(s) on the numbers sent please? Only one person inboxed me that she's almost there..

Pls can you help me out with Kaduna south senator and House of rep number is possible pls?. Thank you sir
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by GreaterGraceGG(f): 10:29pm On Aug 28, 2020
mredddy:
I don't know o, all I know is that they are giving out appointment Letter s... My sis collect today
Sorry to bother you....did she apply for any post before now?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Edward1994: 10:56pm On Aug 28, 2020
mredddy:
did she collect it from the ministry or from federal civil service commission?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by sahjury(m): 10:59pm On Aug 28, 2020
Which of the reps.member?
deeza4mum:

Pls can you help me out with Kaduna south senator and House of rep number is possible pls?. Thank you sir
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Favour233: 11:07pm On Aug 28, 2020

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by mredddy(m): 11:17pm On Aug 28, 2020
Nope, connection.
GreaterGraceGG:

Sorry to bother you....did she apply for any post before now?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by vinoc: 12:16am On Aug 29, 2020
Azidol:

I sent messages to the senators in my State but only one of them asked me to send my CV to his WhatsApp number he provided. I sent the CV to him, it was delivered but he didn't read it( since the two strokes didn't change to blue). I messaged him again to tell him that I've sent the CV to his WhatsApp number, he just replied with "ok".

Since then, I didn't hear anything from him, then I sent message again last week, appreciated him for honouring me with his response then and then reminded him not to forget me. The message was delivered but he didn't reply me this time around.

Pls if you know the next thing I can do next , pls share it with me.
Just relax Job no be water u can fetch anytime, he's on the lookout, he will contact u wen see any.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Bisimuyiwa(m): 3:58am On Aug 29, 2020
danqujigy:
Any update(s) on the numbers sent please? Only one person inboxed me that she's almost there..

Good day my brother. I will appreciate if you can send me the link to the senator representing Osun West sen. A. A. Oriolowo and rep. Member. Honourable Oluga Ayedaade/Irewole/Isokan federal constituency. Also the contact of NAFDAC DG, Prof. Adeyeye. You can send it to me on 08029759797. Thank you sir for your kind gesture.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Azidol(m): 4:59am On Aug 29, 2020
vinoc:

Just relax Job no be water u can fetch anytime, he's on the lookout, he will contact u wen see any.

Thanks very much bro
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mykcool(m): 6:46am On Aug 29, 2020
Where's that doctor guy looking for job?

I came across this

https://twitter.com/heirney360/status/1299441576989597696?s=19

Medical personnels needed in Lagos and Abuja

And for those that applied for immigration, I heard the exams might be around the corner. it's still a rumour.

Please oh na hear I hear, I don't have any more info so no need to PM.

4 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Benjamin125(m): 6:50am On Aug 29, 2020
danqujigy:
In fact this is more important that the numbers itself. Please learn from this write up, it will go a long way in helping us. Thank you @Mr. Bulaj. I will give you access to 5 VIP numbers if you need any please pm me@ Bulaj

I have been waiting on your response from the mail, seems like you ignored
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by danqujigy(m): 7:41am On Aug 29, 2020
Alhamdulillaah...I just received a testimony from a member that his brother is about getting his dreamed job just through a call.

A lady also sent me the message from her HOR asking her to send in her CV and same week he included her name in a skill acquisitions programme and even asking her whether she is interested. I asked her to accept because he may likely be trying to test her sense of reasoning. I am very sure one day he will certainly call her to come and pick up her APL. Please keep trying, don't give up

17 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by GreaterGraceGG(f): 7:46am On Aug 29, 2020
mredddy:
Nope, connection.
Okay. Thanks
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ademmy102: 7:46am On Aug 29, 2020
mredddy:

I think is FCSC that suppose to issue the appointment letter which will just bear the name of the ministry involved. Maybe your sister enter with NCE, ND as level 6 step 2 because from level 1-6 being handle by the ministry while level 7 upward being handle by FCSC.

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Francisayo(m): 7:56am On Aug 29, 2020
danqujigy:
Alhamdulillaah...I just received a testimony from a member that his brother is about getting his dreamed job just through a call.

A lady also sent me the message from her HOR asking her to send in her CV and same week he included her name in a skill acquisitions programme and even asking her whether she is interested. I asked her to accept because he may likely be trying to test her sense of reasoning. I am very sure one day he will certainly call her to come and pick up her APL. Please keep trying, don't give up

Pls sir can u send me Hon Adeogun representing Akoko south east/south west Ondo state in house of rep
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by danqujigy(m): 7:58am On Aug 29, 2020
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by demorichy: 8:33am On Aug 29, 2020
Good morning sir, thank you for all you do here to help. kindly help me with senator gbemisola saraki number

danqujigy:

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Midex88(m): 8:45am On Aug 29, 2020
HooxJnr:
Attached is a message I sent to a top government shot but no reply.

Cc: bulaj & danqujigy

This message is okay
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ikea(m): 9:19am On Aug 29, 2020
Brethren, any reliable info on ncdmb recruitment? Your kind update would be appreciated. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Bisimuyiwa(m): 9:54am On Aug 29, 2020
danqujigy:

Good morning brother. I need nos of senator Oriolowo, osun West and Honourable Oluga, representative of Ayedaade/ Irewole/ Isokan federal constituency. Also if you can send me DG NAFDAC in person of Prof. Moji Adeyeye. Thanks
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by pappydeewhy: 10:22am On Aug 29, 2020
danqujigy:

Oga danqujigy morning bro.pls bro can you help me to send the phone number of the new ekiti state commissioner of police(Babatunde Mobayo)
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by hoppcee: 10:35am On Aug 29, 2020
ademmy102:

I think is FCSC that suppose to issue the appointment letter which will just bear the name of the ministry involved. Maybe your sister enter with NCE, ND as level 6 step 2 because from level 1-6 being handle by the ministry while level 7 upward being handle by FCSC.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 10:38am On Aug 29, 2020
shocked where are you from?
Bisimuyiwa:

Good morning brother. I need nos of senator Oriolowo, osun West and Honourable Oluga, representative of Ayedaade/ Irewole/ Isokan federal constituency. Also if you can send me DG NAFDAC in person of Prof. Moji Adeyeye. Thanks
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Carliepherp: 10:45am On Aug 29, 2020
Favour233:
Please! how much does NITDA pays fresh graduate?

about 215k. It is a great place. Push if you can

and what of NDIC? How much do they pay salary and upfront for fresh graduates?? Someone should help a brother please.

Thanks!

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nomzylicious(f): 11:02am On Aug 29, 2020
TammyAnybody:

National Health Insurance Scheme

National Film and Video Censor Board

Infrastructure Concession Regulatory Commission.

Nigeria Communication Commission

Defence Space Administration

Central Bank of Nigeria

The above agency has forwarded request for recruitment waiver at Federal Character Commission awaiting approval

Good morning sir. please sir any latest info on National film and video censors board?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Reque(m): 11:04am On Aug 29, 2020
Carliepherp:

and what of NDIC? How much do they pay salary and upfront for fresh graduates?? Someone should help a brother please.

Thanks!

Nitda isn't up to 200k, but it's a very nice place to work. Allowances and career wise.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 11:14am On Aug 29, 2020
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Bisimuyiwa(m): 11:22am On Aug 29, 2020
damofaith:
shocked where are you from?

I am from osun State.
Ayedaade local government
Ode-omu to be precise.
Anything for me?

(1) (2) (3) ... (479) (480) (481) (482) (483) (484) (485) ... (2249) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Gboy4444, Alfredd16, fail and 11 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.