Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,652 members, 7,816,676 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:54 PM

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P - Jobs/Vacancies (484) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P (6250908 Views)

Monthly, Net Salaries For Private Sectors, FCMG & Multinational S / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (481) (482) (483) (484) (485) (486) (487) ... (2249) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Misterdhee1(m): 3:58pm On Aug 29, 2020
Godisble:
Lol, saw your pm already. I will reply with a top HR official email but not the head of HR. Goodluck.
Alright boss. Thanks
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 4:02pm On Aug 29, 2020
Misterdhee1:

Alright boss. Thanks
Done. All the best.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Except1: 4:03pm On Aug 29, 2020
Godisble:
Replied. Put in your best.
Total package is more than 3.7m
All the best.
bro, please I send you a mail, I am interested
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Vasgas: 4:07pm On Aug 29, 2020
Ourown:

Thank you so much.

About me.

I'm 24, I have B.Tech in Biochemistry (2:1). I have HSE and project management trainings. I'm smart and Tech Savvy, I have good computer, communication and analytical skills. I'm also currently learning python programing language + Django. I can run ads on social media and do video editing.

I'm currently in my parent's in Kwara State. I am willing to relocate for a good the opportunity.

Thanks again. God bless you

okay Ourown,
There is a thread here on nairaland dedicated to volunteer work opportunities.

The thread name is

Thread On Volunteering Opportunities In Nigeria

Also there is also a telegram group own by that same thread above....

Note: Please I will want you to take your time to Google up what volunteering work is all about.
The little I can tell you is that not all of them pay but some can appreciate you with T.p sometimes.

The beauty part of it is that you gain experience that will position you for future opportunities in other related NGOs..

You are still young and no much responsibility I guess..

u can give it a try

Cc
sirjakez

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 4:08pm On Aug 29, 2020
Except1:
bro, please I send you a mail, I am interested
Ok. Will send you another one.

Have only one remaining. No more PMs as I can't give one email out to two nairalanders
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Except1: 4:11pm On Aug 29, 2020
Godisble:

Ok. Will send you another one.

Have only one remaining. No more PMs as I can't give one email out to two nairalanders
thank you bro
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ourown(m): 4:12pm On Aug 29, 2020
Vasgas:

okay Ourown,
There is a thread here on nairaland dedicated to volunteer work opportunities.

The thread name is

Thread On Volunteering Opportunities In Nigeria

Also there is also a telegram group own by that same thread above....

Note: Please I will want you to take your time to Google up what volunteering work is all about.
The little I can tell you is that not all of them pay but some can appreciate you with T.p sometimes.

The beauty part of it is that you gain experience that will position you for future opportunities in other related NGOs..

You are still young and no much responsibility I guess..

u can give it a try

Thank you.

I have been following the thread for a while and I have been in the telegram group too.

I'm looking to start an online course I found on here about monitoring and evaluation. I'll try to get it completed next week. I hope then, l'll know what path to follow for volunteerism.

Thank you so much for your input. I might be mentioning you when I compete the course for your ideas on what's next.

Thanks again.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Vasgas: 4:14pm On Aug 29, 2020
Ourown:

Thank you.

I have been following the thread for a while and I have been in the telegram group too.

I'm looking to start an online course I found on here about monitoring and evaluation. I'll try to get it completed next week. I hope then, l'll know what path to follow for volunteerism.

Thank you so much for your input. I might be mentioning you when I compete the course for your ideas on what's next.

Thanks again.

okay Ourown,

All the best to you....
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Carmal90(m): 4:59pm On Aug 29, 2020
Godisble:
27yrs max.
BSC or hnd??
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 5:47pm On Aug 29, 2020
Carmal90:

BSC or hnd??
B.sc, Min. 2.2
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Midex88(m): 5:49pm On Aug 29, 2020
Godisble:
Look for someone at branch level to help you push your CV at Keystone Bank Entry Level or pm me lemmme give you the head of HR personal email so you can ask him for help. They have started conducting test for the next training school. Their salary is cool

Am interested bro. I sent a pm
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Carmal90(m): 5:52pm On Aug 29, 2020
Godisble:
B.sc, Min. 2.2
Thanks
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Whiterose21: 5:55pm On Aug 29, 2020
AmandaLuv:
MOUAU. Reason I tried to reach my werey senator. Tho the VC is a hard nut to crack but he trembles and shivers in the midst of personalities that matters.
Please full meaning of MOUAU. Thanks
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 5:56pm On Aug 29, 2020
Midex88:

Am interested bro. I sent a pm
Done. That's the last. Goodluck
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by danqujigy(m): 5:59pm On Aug 29, 2020
One of us sent me this testimony this afternoon. A good one bros, try and make it to Abuja by train on Monday morning. Go with all your credentials and make sure you call or text him immediately you get to Abuja so that he will be aware of your presence. BOL

phone ranged**********

HA(Head of Agency), CA(Candidate who is a member here)

candidate......Hello.......

HA......Who is this? i saw your miss call

Cand........I am Mr. A. I sent a message sir and not a call

HA................How did you get my number?

Cand: i got it from someone in Kaduna when attending an occasion

HA: what do you want?

Cand: Sir it is concerning job

HA: but we are currently not recruiting because there's an embargo on employment, but you said you are in Kaduna.. CA intererupted: Sir i can come down to Abuja any time

HA: Assuming you're in Abuja we will have known what to do.

CA: I can always come down to Abuja any time.

HA: whenever you come to Abuja come to the office then submit your CV to.................................then we will know what to do when the embargo is over.
CA: Ok..Thank you Sir.

HA: interrupted: I am not promising you job..

CA: I know Sir. I will be in Abuja on Monday Sir.

HA: When you come go to the office

CA: Ok Sir..Thank you Sir

Call ended

CA quickly followed it with an SMS thank you message and prayers

6 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Delightful8(f): 6:03pm On Aug 29, 2020
I want to ask this question!
Is it possible for someone to enter the Police force with SSCE and later convert to a Rank corresponding to BSC?

My neighbour is 24 and says someone wants to help him in the ongoing police recruitment but he wants to know if he can later use his BSc to upgrade his rank?
I told him I don't know but will ask on his behalf.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by mredddy(m): 6:10pm On Aug 29, 2020
Hell No
Delightful8:
Is it possible for someone to enter the Police force with SSCE and later convert to a Rank corresponding to BSC?

My neighbour is 24 and says someone wants to help him in the ongoing police recruitment but he wants to know if he can later use his BSc to upgrade his rank?

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Doloris2626: 6:28pm On Aug 29, 2020
Nuttella:
Hi guys, which tertiary institution( Federal Uni, Coe or Poly) in the SouthEast is currently giving out APL? I need this info please.

Something is going on in Fed Poly Nekede and Futo.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Except1: 6:36pm On Aug 29, 2020
Except1:
oga danqujigy, please sir, I need the number of Niyi Adebayo ( Minister for Trade and Investment) and Director General ,Nigeria Export Processing Zone Authority .Prof Adesoji Adesugba
@ oga danqujigy
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Dollarseeker: 6:50pm On Aug 29, 2020
bulaj:

I can only imagine your plight sir, as even to carter for only myself is not easy, talk more of having a wife and kid.
I read your text, and to be frank you shot yourself in the leg a few times in your message.
1.)You came across too emotional, no one wants to deal with another's emotional baggage. Even your spouse sometimes will tire.
2.) you present situation is only temporary, schools will reopen soon. That's what he will say in his mind. No point telling him about your employer's inability to pay your salary. Only a few with your qualification would remain a teacher if given better opportunity. Always state that you are seeking for better opportunities, not just survival.
3.) unless you are asked directly, Don't tell him what to do or how to go about helping you.
4.) Lastly, don't threaten to do anything stupid, like suicide or loosing faith in humanity. We are total strangers to these people, it will not move them one bit.
lols that numb 3 point got me laughing. he really spoke as if he was talking to his junior.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Delightful8(f): 6:53pm On Aug 29, 2020
mredddy:
Hell No
Alright, thank you.
I told him so but I wasn't sure that is why I decided to ask.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 7:02pm On Aug 29, 2020
Godisble:
Look for someone at branch level to help you push your CV at Keystone Bank Entry Level or pm me lemmme give you the head of HR personal email so you can ask him for help. They have started conducting test for the next training school. Their salary is cool
pls can I get d HR email I don't have any one at branch level
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 7:07pm On Aug 29, 2020
Vasgas:

Ourown,
Since you are still young and open to NGOs,
Would love to volunteer with some organization to gain experience?

What course do you study?
And your state of resident?

Note: I don't have a job to offer you ooo but I can connect to different start up organization who are in need of volunteers...pls I would love to volunteer... I studied political science nd am currently in Sokoto due to service but would be in Delta by October

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Molayan: 7:07pm On Aug 29, 2020
Whiterose21:

Please full meaning of MOUAU. Thanks

Michael okpara university of Agriculture, Umudike. Abia state.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 7:10pm On Aug 29, 2020
Ourown:

Thank you.

Thanks again.
pls what d cost of the course
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 7:11pm On Aug 29, 2020
francisgodstime:
pls can I get d HR email I don't have any one at branch level

Generally email contactcentre@keystonebankng.com
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ourown(m): 7:12pm On Aug 29, 2020
francisgodstime:
pls what d cost of the course

I believe they are free. Check them out here

https://www.nairaland.com/5846312/six-specific-courses-take-aid
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 7:14pm On Aug 29, 2020
Doloris2626:

Something is going on in Fed Poly Nekede and Futo.
Fed poly own has ended unfortunately. I heard of futo. Thanks
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 7:22pm On Aug 29, 2020
Delightful8:

No. You can use the bsc you had before you got the job, it must be the bsc you acquired after you got the job.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ogazi4u(m): 7:29pm On Aug 29, 2020
Godisble:

Hello boss I’m interested. Kindly check your inbox please.. you can reach me via yungjoe92@gmail.com
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 7:49pm On Aug 29, 2020
Try

contactcentre@keystonebankng.com
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by michigano(m): 8:00pm On Aug 29, 2020
This is the kind of helper I pray I meet everyday, sadly I haven't found mine #SadFace... But I wouldn't mind you helping me push my CV through too sir. I have a second class upper grade in Electrical Electronics Engineering and I'm still very much young, just 24. I'll be glad if you can help too. God bless you sir!
Godisble:

(1) (2) (3) ... (481) (482) (483) (484) (485) (486) (487) ... (2249) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: NanaAD99, ZARAMITE(m), Ajibolaoi, evcabuja, Broxyy, Shukrah97, enumerica, Danlex, Hussen240, HolyMalaam and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.