Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,697 members, 7,816,850 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:47 PM

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P - Jobs/Vacancies (483) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P (6251810 Views)

Monthly, Net Salaries For Private Sectors, FCMG & Multinational S / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (480) (481) (482) (483) (484) (485) (486) ... (2249) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 11:34am On Aug 29, 2020
Hi guys, which tertiary institution( Federal Uni, Coe or Poly) in the SouthEast is currently giving out APL? I need this info please.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by uyogabie(f): 11:54am On Aug 29, 2020
danqujigy:

Please I need the number of the OPEC Governor.I've tried reaching you to no avail.
I can neither receive PM nor send.Thanks in earnest.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by AmandaLuv(f): 12:22pm On Aug 29, 2020
Nuttella:
Hi guys, which tertiary institution( Federal Uni, Coe or Poly) in the SouthEast is currently giving out APL? I need this info please.
MOUAU. Reason I tried to reach my werey senator. Tho the VC is a hard nut to crack but he trembles and shivers in the midst of personalities that matters.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 12:22pm On Aug 29, 2020
AmandaLuv:
MOUAU. Tho the VC is a hard nut to crack but he trembles and shivers in the midst of personalities that matters.
Thank you very much. All I need is the name of the institution and the rest is history. God help me.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by AmandaLuv(f): 12:24pm On Aug 29, 2020
Nuttella:
Thank you very much. All I need is the name of the institution and the rest is history. God help me.
Goodluck dear. Plz keep us updated.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by danqujigy(m): 12:36pm On Aug 29, 2020
It will surely end in praises

"Hello.....I want to let you know that I've gotten response from one of the VIP's. I chatted with him on Whatsapp, explaining my travails in securing a job in a very long post. He said he agreed to help me. After which he said I should send my CV. After sending it. He said he has received it and will do all necessary things. So, I'm being hopeful."

16 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Osaro4u2k(m): 12:46pm On Aug 29, 2020
danqujigy:

"Hello.....I want to let you know that I've gotten response from one of the VIP's. I chatted with him on Whatsapp, explaining my travails in securing a job in a very long post. He said he agreed to help me. After which he said I should send my CV. After sending it. He said he has received it and will do all necessary things. So, I'm being hopeful."
Please I need the phone number of senator Abba Moro of Benue state, thanks alot!
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by mredddy(m): 12:57pm On Aug 29, 2020
You are very right, she use ND
ademmy102:

I think is FCSC that suppose to issue the appointment letter which will just bear the name of the ministry involved. Maybe your sister enter with NCE, ND as level 6 step 2 because from level 1-6 being handle by the ministry while level 7 upward being handle by FCSC.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by slydog(m): 12:59pm On Aug 29, 2020
danqujigy:

I also got a favorable response from the two contacts I got from you. I sent one of the contact to the other contact to help me follow up. The contact was even happy that I was able to get the other contact. He asked for my CV, which I sent to him and later replied me "I've submitted your CV, I'm on it".
Al I can do now is pray and hope for the best. Thank you Danqujigy

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Miktennison(m): 1:23pm On Aug 29, 2020
Amanda can I send you a pm?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by sirjakez(m): 1:34pm On Aug 29, 2020
slydog:

I also got a favorable response from the two contacts I got from you. I sent one of the contact to the other contact to help me follow up. The contact was even happy that I was able to get the other contact. He asked for my CV, which I sent to him and later replied me "I've submitted your CV, I'm on it".
Al I can do now is pray and hope for the best. Thank you Danqujigy
Good afternoon bro. May God favour you by next first week of September.

Can you please assist me with any VIP numbers

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Elogy(m): 1:40pm On Aug 29, 2020
Mykcool:
Where's that doctor guy looking for job?

I came across this

https://twitter.com/heirney360/status/1299441576989597696?s=19

Medical personnels needed in Lagos and Abuja

And for those that applied for immigration, I heard the exams might be around the corner. it's still a rumour.

Please oh na hear I hear, I don't have any more info so no need to PM.
can a microbiologist fit in
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mrukk: 1:57pm On Aug 29, 2020
danqujigy:

Good day bro, thank you for the good work you're doing here, may Almighty Allah reward you with the best of reward.
I have PM you severally but you aren't responding, please I need some VIPs number too, I want to try and I am optimistic that something good would come out it. Kindly reply my PM @Mrukk
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by cutieBR(f): 2:02pm On Aug 29, 2020
Please bulaj can i have your mail in other for me to send the message i want to send out to your mail for you to vet it. Thanks and God bless you
bulaj:

Bug me? Who am I? Please feel free. I am happy to connect with you.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mykcool(m): 2:11pm On Aug 29, 2020
Elogy:
can a microbiologist fit in

I really do not know.
Kindly follow the link, it's a post on twitter.
I saw it and thought it'll be of benefit to people here also.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by danqujigy(m): 2:16pm On Aug 29, 2020
This is what a head of a well paying agency replied one of our members here.
Good luck to you. I can see the DG is so humble. He will surely give you a job, this I am not doubting it. Just keep sending him happy new week ahead every Monday morning or happy Jummah if he's a Muslim and always put your name at the end of the text. Best of luck

"Thank you for your text. We do not recruit anyone with less than a second upper degree. However pls send your CV to me at *******@****gov.ng.
If something comes up then you will be contacted. Don't give up, success is always nearer than you can imagine. "

11 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ourown(m): 2:37pm On Aug 29, 2020
danqujigy:
This is what a head of a well paying agency replied one of our members here.
Good luck to you. I can see the DG is so humble. He will surely give you a job, this I am not doubting it. Just keep sending him happy new week ahead every Monday morning or happy Jummah if he's a Muslim and always put your name at the end of the text. Best of luck

"Thank you for your text. We do not recruit anyone with less than a second upper degree. However pls send your CV to me at *******@****gov.ng.
If something comes up then you will be contacted. Don't give up, success is always nearer than you can imagine. "

This is encouraging. God bless the DG

The number of own senator I got from you is not on WhatsApp. I sent him SMS messages twice and no response. I'm not sure he got the messages as there's no way I can verify that through SMS. But thank you anyways. God bless

Me, I'm still young. Just finished NYSC this year, we will keep trying private institutions and NGOs, if no VIPs wants to help us.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Except1: 2:39pm On Aug 29, 2020
oga danqujigy, please sir, I need the number of Niyi Adebayo ( Minister for Trade and Investment) and Director General ,Nigeria Export Processing Zone Authority .Prof Adesoji Adesugba
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 2:59pm On Aug 29, 2020
Ourown:

The number of own senator I got from you is not on WhatsApp. I sent him SMS messages twice and no response. I'm not sure he got the messages as there's no way I can verify that through SMS. But thank you anyways. God bless

Me, I'm still young. Just finished NYSC this year, we will keep trying private institutions and NGOs, if no VIPs wants to help us.
Look for someone at branch level to help you push your CV at Keystone Bank Entry Level or pm me lemmme give you the head of HR personal email so you can ask him for help. They have started conducting test for the next training school. Their salary is cool

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Vasgas: 3:04pm On Aug 29, 2020
Ourown:

Ourown,
Since you are still young and open to NGOs,
Would love to volunteer with some organization to gain experience?

What course do you study?
And your state of resident?

Note: I don't have a job to offer you ooo but I can connect to different start up organization who are in need of volunteers...

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ourown(m): 3:25pm On Aug 29, 2020
Godisble:
Look for someone at branch level to help you push your CV at Keystone Bank Entry Level or pm me lemmme give you the head of HR personal email so you can ask him for help. They have started conducting test for the next training school. Their salary is cool

I sent you a PM

Thank you so much

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ourown(m): 3:29pm On Aug 29, 2020
Vasgas:

Ourown,

Note: I don't have a job to offer you ooo but I can connect to different start up organization who are in need of volunteers...

Thank you so much.

About me.

I'm 24, I have B.Tech in Biochemistry (2:1). I have HSE and project management trainings. I'm smart and Tech Savvy, I have good computer, communication and analytical skills. I'm also currently learning python programing language + Django. I can run ads on social media and do video editing.

I'm currently in my parent's in Kwara State. I am willing to relocate for a good the opportunity.

Thanks again. God bless you

7 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by sirjakez(m): 3:36pm On Aug 29, 2020
Vasgas:

Ourown,

Good afternoon bro, can I also pm you.. I'm tired of sitting and waiting.. I don't mind any NGO work. I'm based in Abuja and I read Economics

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by GreaterGraceGG(f): 3:40pm On Aug 29, 2020
danqujigy I sent a pm, please check. Need some numbers too. Thanks
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 3:40pm On Aug 29, 2020
Ourown:

I sent you a PM

Thank you so much
Replied. Put in your best.

Total package is more than 3.7m

All the best.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Carmal90(m): 3:45pm On Aug 29, 2020
Ourown:

Thank you so much.

About me.

I'm 24, I have B.Tech in Biochemistry (2:1). I have HSE and project management trainings. I'm smart and Tech Savvy, I have good computer, communication and analytical skills. I'm also currently learning python programing language + Django. I can run ads on social media and do video editing.

I'm currently in my parent's in Kwara State. I am willing to relocate for a good the opportunity.

Thanks again. God bless you

If you can run ads and do editing as you claimed..
Monetize your skills on Fiverr or upwork
Regards
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Carmal90(m): 3:47pm On Aug 29, 2020
Godisble:

All the best.

Age play a part here??
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 3:48pm On Aug 29, 2020
Carmal90:

Age play a part here??
27yrs max.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ourown(m): 3:53pm On Aug 29, 2020
Carmal90:

If you can run ads and do editing as you claimed..
Monetize your skills on Fiverr or upwork
Regards

I actually do make money from my skills. I'm a Level 2 seller on Fiverr, among other too.

Still, I'd like cooperate and 9-5 experiences for things I'd like to achieve in the near future.

Thanks for the suggestion tho. God bless.

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Misterdhee1(m): 3:53pm On Aug 29, 2020
Godisble:

All the best.

Boss, I am interested too. Please I sent you a pm
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ourown(m): 3:53pm On Aug 29, 2020
Godisble:

All the best.

Thank you for the swift response. I got it.

God bless you
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 3:56pm On Aug 29, 2020
Misterdhee1:

Boss, I am interested too. Please I sent you a pm
Lol, saw your pm already. I will reply with a top HR official email but not the head of HR. Goodluck.

(1) (2) (3) ... (480) (481) (482) (483) (484) (485) (486) ... (2249) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: BrutusOj(m), MOD30(m), VeeVeeMyLuv(m), Bluev, Alo231 and 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.