Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,643 members, 7,816,646 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:27 PM

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P - Jobs/Vacancies (489) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P (6250809 Views)

Monthly, Net Salaries For Private Sectors, FCMG & Multinational S / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (486) (487) (488) (489) (490) (491) (492) ... (2249) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by turawaa(m): 6:33am On Sep 01, 2020
vinoc:

Una dey really try for this country.. I wonder how Naija wan be in next 15yrs

Use Google My Brother!
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by turawaa(m): 6:57am On Sep 01, 2020
Pls let learn not to judge people for the actions until you know the available options.

The lady buying the Slot has 3 kids with no house girl...and she just wanted to leaving home to a place with almost zero stress.

Her husband pay her personally 150k monthly.
So I think Ministry Job fit that 101%.

The Husband once said " Family First and Happiness is priceless, In as much as this job will make my family happy, I can go higher "

Pls it's New Month and Let stop having headache on another people happiness.

10 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by pappydeewhy: 7:13am On Sep 01, 2020
henrymorebaba:
send me pm
Bro,gud morning and happy new month.You sent pm and I have responded. I' m waiting for your reply.I asked for ekiti state commissioner of police phone number.Thank you
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Marvyx(m): 7:51am On Sep 01, 2020
vinoc:

Na Job una dey price like this like Land,, still talking about how to recoup your money not even how to contribute positively to the growth of the organization. I weap for my country.
*weep. Learn not to judge people's choices till you know the full story.

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by okotie5(m): 8:33am On Sep 01, 2020
Dssc Navy

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Amazinggirl95: 8:58am On Sep 01, 2020
I need to buy a slot in DPR or FIRS or NCDMB...scammer stay off my papa na native doctor,only genuine people come lets discuss

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by kkkp: 9:25am On Sep 01, 2020
Amazinggirl95:
I need to buy a slot in DPR or FIRS or NCDMB...scammer stay off my papa na native doctor,only genuine people come lets discuss
You guys just make yourselves prone to scam. Nobody with a genuine slot will come online and start advertising. Most people with genuine slot usually contact friends, families , close relatives and friends of family.

11 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Amazinggirl95: 9:46am On Sep 01, 2020
kkkp:
You guys just make yourselves prone to scam. Nobody with a genuine slot will come online and start advertising. Most people with genuine slot usually contact friends, families , close relatives and friends of family.

Its well oo
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by opj21(m): 9:51am On Sep 01, 2020
Godisble:
No pm me o. Everything you need is on here
am sorry, I js want u to send me d email for me to send my CV. thanks
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by vinoc: 10:03am On Sep 01, 2020
Marvyx:

*weep. Learn not to judge people's choices till you know the full story.
Continue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ocpaschal: 11:33am On Sep 01, 2020
Pls pls can anyone explain to me how Fed Civil Service Commission (FCSC) recruits people in govt, and which ministry or govt agency can one b recruited to through FCSC. And who does one meet within the FCSC Office pls @Ademmy @TammyAnybdy
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Folahanmi19(m): 11:37am On Sep 01, 2020
Please who has the number of FCSC kwara commissioner, please help me with it
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Carmal90(m): 11:39am On Sep 01, 2020
Folahanmi19:
If you find...
Pls holla
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ademmy102: 1:03pm On Sep 01, 2020
ocpaschal:
Pls pls can anyone explain to me how Fed Civil Service Commission (FCSC) recruits people in govt, and which ministry or govt agency can one b recruited to through FCSC. And who does one meet within the FCSC Office pls @Ademmy @TammyAnybdy

FCSC recruit to Ministries and if you can meet your state commissioner at FCSC such person could be of help. To be recruited in ministries you fill FCSC form and a file will be open for you which you put the form attached with your credentials and a code will be generated for you of which some call it reference number while some call it file number and once there is a vacancy in any ministry that tally with what you fill they will get in touch with you.

To be candid with you if you have connection there won't be a need to pass through the process. They will just call you to pick your appointment letter followed by documentation and IPPIS capturing.

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ocpaschal: 1:16pm On Sep 01, 2020
ademmy102:

FCSC recruit to Ministries and if you can meet your state commissioner at FCSC such person could be of help. To be recruited in ministries you fill FCSC form and a file will be open for you which you put the form attached with your credentials and a code will be generated for you of which some call it reference number while some call it file number and once there is a vacancy in any ministry that tally with what you fill they will get in touch with you.

To be candid with you if you have connection there won't be a need to pass through the process. They will just call you to pick your appointment letter followed by documentation and IPPIS capturing.
well articulated.... thanks
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 2:47pm On Sep 01, 2020
ademmy102:

Is it only ministries fcsc can recruit to?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 3:09pm On Sep 01, 2020
ademmy102:

pls are u going to pay any money filling and opening d file( legally and also d Nigerian level
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by TariEnoch(m): 3:16pm On Sep 01, 2020
ademmy102:

My state FCSC commissioner is my Facebook friend for the past 12 years. We are chatting well even before he got his appointment up til now he replies my messages very well. I have told him of my joblessness and he reply noted but up til now, nothing. Though, he got the appointment about three months ago. What should I do next guys?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ademmy102: 3:17pm On Sep 01, 2020
francisgodstime:
pls are u going to pay any money filling and opening d file( legally and also d Nigerian level

You are not meant to pay a dime but you know Nigeria factor nothing goes for free. As per the price varies.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ademmy102: 3:21pm On Sep 01, 2020
TariEnoch:

My state FCSC commissioner is my Facebook friend for the past 12 years. We are chatting well even before he got his appointment up til now he replies my messages very well. I have told him of my joblessness and he reply noted but up til now, nothing. Though, he got the appointment about three months ago. What should I do next guys?

You still have to keep reminding him because FCSC commissioner have power to recruit senior civil servant. I can say it categorically that nothing is going on in FCSC now but as per collation of names might be possible but no appointment letter now.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 3:23pm On Sep 01, 2020
ademmy102:

You are not meant to pay a dime but you know Nigeria factor nothing goes for free. As per the price varies.
Thank you very much
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ademmy102: 3:28pm On Sep 01, 2020
Kaeboy:
Is it only ministries fcsc can recruit to?

FCSC are meant to recruit for ministries but in some cases the FCSC commissioner can influence some agencies under a ministry they have power

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 3:48pm On Sep 01, 2020
ademmy102:

FCSC are meant to recruit for ministries but in some cases the FCSC commissioner can influence some agencies under a ministry they have power
Thanks chief
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Iyajelili(f): 3:51pm On Sep 01, 2020
ademmy102:

You still have to keep reminding him because FCSC commissioner have power to recruit senior civil servant. I can say it categorically that nothing is going on in FCSC now but as per collation of names might be possible but no appointment letter now.

Be categorically saying what you don't know you hear. People who works in the ministries are often surprised when newly recruited officers shows up.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Folahanmi19(m): 4:23pm On Sep 01, 2020
Who else always enjoys iyajelili vibes here? It cannot be only me grin
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Iyajelili(f): 5:00pm On Sep 01, 2020
Folahanmi19:
Who else always enjoys iyajelili vibes here? It cannot be only me grin

I'm a boring sombori but I just hate I too know hope.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Folahanmi19(m): 5:10pm On Sep 01, 2020
Iyajelili:

I'm a boring sombori but I just hate I too know hope.

grin
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Folahanmi19(m): 5:11pm On Sep 01, 2020
Abeg who get FCSC kwara state commissioner number, i need am
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by turawaa(m): 5:41pm On Sep 01, 2020
Folahanmi19:

They are all in the various states now....Due to police recruitments.

Try meet them personally
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by turawaa(m): 5:46pm On Sep 01, 2020
ademmy102:

I have told you ....stop saying all these stuff u are always saying... Things are happening only if u know u know... Lots are happening before appointment of the FCC chairperson and commissioners and alots still happening now.

One of the Four S.As to the Chairperson was removed due to lipsrsealed

Pls Always check your details right ... Even the slot I bought, u said not genuine.

Alot are happening and still happening.

Peace!!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ademmy102: 5:49pm On Sep 01, 2020
Iyajelili:

Be categorically saying what you don't know you hear. People who works in the ministries are often surprised when newly recruited officers shows up.

Sir, it will be better to be a problem solver than to be a critics. The point has been explained beforehand. I said collation might be ongoing now but appointment not yet issued. For you to now be saying " Newly recruited officers shows up now is what I don't understand " everybody is aware that is only level 12 upward allowed to go to office. Now tell me when newly recruited officer shows up?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (486) (487) (488) (489) (490) (491) (492) ... (2249) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Steve0979(m), Alwan07(m), Abu8888, RickyJesus, Hassan52(m), Gboy4444, Olarewajuuu, Mubibond(m), HooxJnr(m) and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.